My Life Ch. 02

Story Info
A roommate moves in.
1.1k words
3.52
46k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave!" she called to me. I knelt in front of her and kissed her feet. I am wearing a pair of lacy thong panties and a frilly lace teddy that you make me wear, my collar, along with my chastity device. Recently you have been making me wear a butt plug to remind me of who is the one penetrated and the one you selected me to wear is uncomfortable.

Mistress Angela said "We are going to have a visitor come and live with us. You will no longer be sleeping on the fold out bed, but will sleep in the laundry room in your cage. Go prepare your new room and change the sheets on the fold out bed."

"Yes Mistress" I say as I get up and crawl to the other room to perform your wishes.

When I am finished preparing the bed and my cage, I return to you and ask permission to make dinner for you. As usual you agree and I begin to prepare your set menu.

After you eat, I clean the dishes and prepare my dinner. Once complete, you give me permission to eat it. After I have eaten, I again kneel at your feet awaiting your next wish to be fulfilled.

"Lay down on your back, I want you to give me head" you say. I comply and as you straddle my face, I proceed to worship you orally as you have trained me to do. As I am tugging at your pussy lips, licking your clit, and giving you pleasure, you moan and begin to ride my face. I stick my nose in your pussy and then my tongue reaching as far as I can to give you the most pleasure. As you cum, I can feel you tightening on my mouth and nose and your body shaking.

When Mistress recovered, Mistress said "You may now prepare yourself for bed." I got up and undressed myself from the lingerie I wear around the house. Still wearing the chastity device, collar and the butt plug, I crawled into my cage and awaited her inspection. About 1 hour later, Mistress came and made me move so Mistress could ensure that the butt plug and the cock tube were firmly in place. Once Mistress verified everything was how it should be and chained my collar to the cage, Mistress said "You may go to sleep now slut." Mistress turned and walked out the door and turned off the lights.

The next morning I woke up and heard another female voice in the living room. Mistress Angela came in and unleashed my collar from the cage and allowed me out. Mistress then re-attached the leash to me and lead me to the bathroom. Mistress said "Do your morning routine and wait until I come back." Mistress then closed and locked the door.

The other voice continued talking with Mistress while I showered and used the bathroom. After I finished shaving, I quietly knelt by the door waiting for Mistress to return to open the door and let me out. Eventually the talking stopped and Mistress unlocked the door.

"Slave, are you ready to meet my new roommate?" Mistress asked "Yes Goddess Angela."

"Meet my sister, Alexis. You will address her as Mistress Alexis or Goddess Alexis. She will be your Mistress as well as myself. Any command from her will be obeyed. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Angela"

"Does he really do everything you ask?," Mistress Alexis said. "Yes he does, anything you want" said Mistress Angela. "Can I use him now?"

"Yes go ahead, you can use my bedroom. His only limits are no men involved. Other than that, you can do anything."

Mistress Alexis was about 5'3," bleached blond hair and about 120 pounds. She had blue eyes and was both my Mistresses together were a knockout.

Mistress Alexis took my leash and led me to the bedroom. She then pulled a picture from her wallet and held it in front of me. "Remember this?" It was a picture from my wedding night where Mistress Angela made me her slave. "Yes Mistress Alexis"

"I look at this everyday thinking about how great it was to make you a slave. Now I am going to enjoy making you beg to cum and to serve."

Mistress Alexis took my leash and lead me to a saw horse piece of furniture. Once there, Goddess Alexis cuffed my ankles to the legs and bent me over to cuff my wrists. Mistress Alexis then left the room and returned with a bag. "This is my toy bag" Goddess Alexis said as she pulled out a whip. She stripped and knelt in front of me "Suck on my tits."

I lift my head and eagerly comply. As I am sucking, I feel my chastity device and butt plug being removed. Mistress Alexis pulls away and says "I am going to violate your ass. As I do it tell me how much you like it."

She runs the whip down my body to my ass and gives it a good swat. I grimace in pain as she continues to smack the bottom of my ass. "This is for not worshiping my tits like they should be worshiped." she says as she hits my ass again.

She uncuffed me and led me to the bed. "Eat me out like I like" she said. "You have 5 minutes to make me cum."

I bent down and started to suck on her clit and nibble on her pussy lips. I heard her moan as I licked around her clit and lapped at her cunt. I kept licking and sucking as I tried to respond to her noises.

After a while she came and I stopped worshiping her orally. While she recovered, I knelt at her feet waiting for her. Once she returned to a state of normalcy, she looked at me and said "You took longer than 5 minutes slave! For that you need to be punished." She laid me down on the bed and strapped my arms and legs to the ends of the bed. With my legs spread, Mistress Alexis took hold of my balls and said "For your punishment, you most vulnerable part or your body will suffer." When Goddess Alexis finished, she pulled my balls away from my body and squeezed them in her hand. I winced as the pain grew and let out groans and eventually was yelling in pain.

I woke up about an hour later and looked for either of my Mistresses. I found Mistress Angela in the living room reading a book naked. I walked over and knelt next to her as she turned the page. "Stool" she said, and I fell forward on all fours so she could prop her feet up.

She put the book down and went to sleep with her feet up on my back.