My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, I was quick on the uptake. I felt myself frown and heard these words come from my mouth. "Back where?" I asked. Yes, I truly did!

Donna squeezed hard on my cock. "Oh, Tim, you know," and releasing my cock, she moved her hand to where mine lay cupping her butt cheek, "I mean back here."

Now ‘that' thought had never entered my mind. I could picture my erect cock, all 10+ inches X 7+ inches in diameter, and I could picture the little crinkled hole that barely took two of my fingers. "I'd hurt you, Donna."

"Maybe not all of it, Tim. Maybe just the this top part", her finger and thumb circled half way around the crown to lift and show me.

You heard me, didn't you? Her finger and thumb circled half way around, and it was just beginning to stir at the thought!

I used my hand to tilt her head up so I could look at her. "I don't want to hurt you. And I certainly don't want anything bad to happen to this beautiful ass", I said and slapped it playfully. Still the thought had begun, and believe me, I couldn't hide my interest.

Donna saw straight through me, or should I say my interest was ‘growing'! She had her head up, but her hand was still on my cock, and it was rising, hardening.

"You'd like to try, wouldn't you?" she smiled. Her hand was working me now, lightly holding and moving up and down.

"Maybe we can find something for lubrication", and she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. Man, she really wanted to try this, and I ogled that luscious ass until it vanished through the doorway.

The thought was there, and I closed my eyes to picture in my mind how it could be. I'll have to be gentle, I told myself. I'll have to go real slow.

I heard her feet running and, looking up, watched her lovely naked body bounce across the room to me. She saw my pole, already standing tall, and giggled with girlish glee.

"You have to promise me", I ordered, "that when it hurts too much you'll tell me immediately." "I promise, I swear, Tim, I won't let you hurt me. I mean, I know it's going to hurt, probably worse than the first time with my boyfriend, but honey, just the thought has me all wet. Feel!" She grabbed my hand and brought it to her slit. She was lubing like crazy.

Handing me a jar of Vaseline she turned around to straddle and present her ass to me. "Use your fingers and put some in me." As I opened the jar, she leaned forward and I felt my cock enter her mouth and bang the back of her throat. I scooped two fingers into the Vaseline, brought them to her pucker, smeared some around the hole and pushed the rest in until my fingers were fully imbedded.

I returned my fingers to the jar, scooped some more, and crammed those fingers all the way back in. Each time my fingers entered her, Donna's mouth picked up speed on my cock. When I pulled my fingers out and went for a third scoop, she pulled off me and began jerking me off with her hand.

"I want to try this, Tim. And I want this cock really, really hard. Promise you won't stop unless I tell you!" and she lowered her mouth and took my cock back in. Oh, I was going to be hard all right!

I formed three fingers into an overlap and shoved them in to the second knuckle. Donna straightened, releasing my cock from her mouth and gave a long, sexy moan. "Give me the Vaseline", she ordered with a snarl.

She scooped a handful, smeared some between her hands, and then took my cock in them, lubing it generously. When she was satisfied she whirled around.

"How do we do it, Tim? How?" Her chest was heaving, her voice rapid. She was obsessed!

"Lower yourself on it. You'll be able to stop at any time that way. I can't promise you I could." Hey, my voice was growling, too.

How does a woman make her body achieve those strange positions? I'll never know, but when they want something, they sure do find a way!

Kneeling, she straddled me and grabbed my cock, aiming it where she wanted it. It took a long time. At least I remember it as being a long time. She shifted positions, pushed down, and then shifted again. She was mewling, whining, growling. Finally she got what she wanted.

I felt my tip push through that tight ring and slide in until my hood was completely inserted. I didn't think ‘I' was going to be able to stand the pain. I wanted to please her so I ground my teeth and waited.

Donna had frozen with her mouth wider than I had ever seen it, eyes bulging from their sockets. Slowly she moved up, then down, up then down.

Each time it became easier, as if the hole was stretching further open with each attempt. When the pressure eased, she increased speed. As the speed increased, she dropped lower and lower. My pain would ease as the hole opened, then increase each time she lowered, until the hole widened again.

She had at least 4 inches inside her when she stopped, pulled off, grabbed another scoop of Vaseline, slapped it on my cock and, just that quick, centered herself and crammed at least 6 inches on the descent.

I guess that was enough because she started to come. Instinctively I moved my hand to her bush and used my thumb to roll hard on her clit. She was cumming and jerking and fucking my cock with her ass so hard she crammed another couple of inches in and started cumming all over again.

She was maniacal, her nails ripping and tearing at my chest, drawing blood. She was screaming incoherently, eyes almost rolling back in their sockets.

I suppose the blood streaming from my chest should have turned me off, or the constriction around my cock. But it didn't. It was everything I could do to keep from grabbing her hips and slamming every inch of me as far as it would go.

Instead, I grabbed the edges of the couch cushion, gripped it mightily, and raised my hips off the couch to give her access to as much as she wanted.

I was going to cum again. I could feel it building, extending, cock inflating with pent up cum. Somewhere, deep in the recesses of her obsessed being, some signal flashed and Donna knew it, too.

"Cum in my butt, Tim. I want it. Shoot it up my butt!!"

My first shot triggered another eruption within her and we were cumming together. As my sperm flooded her insides, my strength went with it. I couldn't move anymore. I needed a long, long nap.

Donna didn't stop fucking me until my cock stopped jerking, than collapsed on top of me.

I've played sports all my life, it seemed, and I always gave 120%. Nothing I had ever done had left me so completely drained. My legs felt like someone had removed the bones. My arms weighed a ton. I wasn't sure if my dick would ever work again.

We fell asleep like that, holding each other, my cock soft but still inside her.

When I awoke it was dark, inside and out. Darkness comes early in the winter. Sometime during our sleep my cock had slipped out, so I eased out from under her and went to relieve my bladder. There was blood on my cock.

Finished, I turned on the shower and evened the heat. Then I went back and scooped Donna up in my arms. "Are you ok?" I asked. "There was blood on my cock, Donna. Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes, Tim. I'm sore but I'll be ok," she whispered softly. "It was painful and wonderful at the same time. I loved it!"

Her arms encircled my neck and her head came to rest on my shoulder. Nestling there she gave a small hum of contentment. Right up until the water hit her!

Yes, I have a cruel streak in me. So watch out!

We kissed, hugged, and somehow got through the shower and dressed without attacking each other again. We both knew it was time to go. People were waiting.

At the door I took her in my arms again, kissing her softly. "I love you." It came so easily. She laid her head against my chest. "I love you, too, Tim."

As I turned to leave she grabbed my arm. "I can be here next Sunday. Same time. Will you come?"

Kissing her one more time I said, "I love you. Of course I'll be here."