My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 02

Story Info
Ken meet other ladies in the trailer park.
10.6k words
4.39
61.9k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

This is a story written by Hcstuds for Ken Richards. This is the second part of a two-part story. Part one is under Loving Wives. Each part is stand alone except the reason for my condition is in chapter 1.

One Saturday afternoon I heard a vehicle on the side of my trailer where J. C. and Kathy used to live.

I looked out of the window and saw a striking redhead come around the truck and open the back doors. She immediately began to remove lamps and such from the truck. From my angle I could not see if there was anyone else in the truck. I decided to go out and offer my assistance. When I passed the truck, I saw that there was no one else.

"Hi, my name is Ken," I introduced myself. "Do you need any help?"

"Hi yourself, I'm Sara," She replied with a welcoming smile. I had help but after loading the truck, he suddenly had to be somewhere else. If you are volunteering, I can use help on two or three pieces."

Sara was about five feet six or seven and had flaming red hair. Her breasts were outstanding. I would have guessed them was about at about thirty-six in a D cup. To go with her red hair, she had a sprinkling of freckles on her face and arms. She may have been ten to fifteen pounds overweight but on her frame, the weight just softened her curves. As attractive as this woman was, I couldn't understand why any number of men wouldn't be clamoring to help her.

We set to unloading the truck. The only large items were a sofa that was a bitch to get through the trailer door, a chair, and the awkward-to-carry mattress and box springs. All of the rest were accessories that personalized the trailer into Sara's home. We made short work of the unloading but worked up a sweat all the same.

"Well, all done," I announced. "Could I interest you in a cold beer or a drink?"

"A cold beer sounds wonderful," she accepted, "and a chance to sit down for a minute before taking the truck back."

I invited her to my trailer because it was cool and that would allow us to relax. The conversation between us was casual as we got to know one another. I told her my tale of woe finally able to make light of some of worst times. She too was divorced but the worst part of her life was that she had a daughter in the hospital with leukemia. She had made the sacrifices necessary to be with her daughter during her life-threatening illness. She had used her vacation time, sick leave, and personal business time but still wracked a string of absences from her job at the Kennedy Space Center. Even though the absences were excused, she understood that any company that doesn't need for an employee to come to work, doesn't need the position. She was just hanging on. She was saving the Family Leave Act as a last resort.

She didn't sound bitter or depressed. She was matter-of-fact when she talked about it. She had sold her home under duress to avoid foreclosure. As in my case, someone had suggested that she look at trailer parks. Not just any park but this one in particular. The party had lived here at some time in the past and recommended it because it was well kept and the people were nice. She said that if I was an example, it would be a great place to live. I, of course accepted the compliment

I suggested dinner but she said that before her ex-helper had left, they had plans to go to the Cocoa Beach Pier, have drinks, and listen to jazz. She admitted that he had been upset because he wanted a relationship with her. She said he was a great guy but at this time, she could not put what it takes into a relationship to make it successful because she was so committed to her daughter's care and well-being. She said the pier date was off but if I liked jazz, we could go. Since the band was on the pier itself, it was casual and we would not have to dress. My thought was that she might be short selling herself about the relationship but I did take her up on the offer to go to the Pier.

We took the truck back to Budget and took her car to the Pier. Even though there are restaurants and a large lounge on the Pier, tables were set up out on the pier itself. The setting was perfect. We were overlooking the ocean with a warm tropical breeze gently flowing across us. I made a mental note that this would be a great place to bring a date. We ordered beers and at Sara's suggestion, an appetizer tray which consisted of jalapeno poppers, potato skins, and mushrooms stuffed with crab meat.

Sara was an unusual woman in her upper thirties. She was articulate, funny with a great sense of humor, and an infectious laugh. She was easy to talk to and to listen to. I could see why any man would want a relationship with her. We were deep in conversation when I noticed that the band had started. The band consisted of a sax, trumpet, trombone, and drums. They were good and non-intrusive. They were easy to listen to but did not demand your attention. The snacks were above average especially the mushrooms; the band was excellent and Sara was intriguing. I had not had so much fun with my clothes on in a very long time.

We left about ten thirty so that Sara could be at the hospital early the next morning. After we were on our way back to Titusville, She told me that her ex-helper had been at the Pier tonight. She had not told me earlier because she did not want me to be uncomfortable. Add considerate of other peoples' feelings to her list of virtues. We continued our conversation all the way home. I walked her to the door and as she put one foot on her front stairs, she turned to me.

"I had a great time tonight," I said not wanting the night to end so early. "Maybe we can go out again sometimes."

"I think that would be nice," she replied. "I don't know when that'll be; however. I stay at the hospital for weeks at a time. I got the trailer because I need some place to crash when I can get away for a day or so."

"I understand your predicament," I said. "I meant it when I said that I was not looking for a committed relationship either. It's not because I don't have the time. It's that I don't have the energy. If you happen to be in town and see my car here, knock and maybe we'll have a drink."

I turned to leave but she stopped me, "Ken, this might be a mistake but what I need and really want tonight is a good, old-fashioned casual fuck. Are you up for it?"

I laughed and took her hand and said, "Come with me. I think that can be arranged."

We went to my trailer and to be more specific my bedroom. I started to take her clothes off.

"Don't think that I'm always this easy," she said as if it mattered.

"Of course not," I said as I removed her bra. "You have beautiful breasts."

They were beautiful and big with nice areoles but she had no nipples. They were not inverted and they did not stick out. The tips of her breasts, where the nipples would have been, were just a little wrinkled. I found out when I kissed and licked them that they worked fine.

When we were completely naked, she sat on the side of my bed and I knelt between her legs. I continued to worship her breasts with my lips and tongue . When I started to kiss down her body she said, "Not now, I want you inside me."

She scooted back on the bed pulling me with her. I was on top of her and my hard cock was almost perfectly aligned with the entrance of her love canal. I pushed forward and the head of my cock entered her. I was slowly pushing my hard cock into her when she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me to her. Instantly my cock was up to the hilt in her slick pussy. What we were doing was basic fucking. In and out with maybe a little extra push on the in stroke to give her clit as much action as possible. Withdrawing almost all the way then quickly plunging all the way in. It was straight, good, hard fucking.

"Have you ever done it from behind?" she asked breathlessly.

"You mean butt-fucking?" I asked in reply.

"No!" she said emphatically. "I mean doggy style."

"Of course," I said, taking charge and taking her hand. "Come with me."

I took her to the dresser and turned her toward it. There was enough transient light in the bedroom that we could see ourselves in the mirror. I gently pushed her shoulders forward and she leaned over and put her elbows on the dresser top. I bent down a little to align my dick with her pussy. I slid into her all in one stroke. I put my left arm around her and played with her left breast. My right arm snaked around her and I punished her clit with my forefinger. I was slamming my cock into her with almost enough force to raise her feet off the floor. Watching her face in the mirror was a study in lust. I was watching her tits swing with the rhythm of our fucking. She seemed to be watching the union of our bodies.

"That's it. Right there, yes, yes, yes, oh yes. Don't quit. Oh please don't quit," she was saying over and over.

I was doing my damnest to comply with her wishes. I was pounding her with all I had. There was the steady slapping of my legs on her ass. When I perceived that she was getting close, I tried to pick up my speed. When her body tensed in orgasm, I squirted my cum deep within her pussy. We had given it our all. I was leaning on Sara's back and she was leaning on the dresser. On shaky legs, I helped Sara back to the bed. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up. I brought Sara a warm, wet, washcloth.

I turned off the lights and slipped into bed beside Sara. She asked me to hold her so I slipped an arm under her shoulders. She laid her head on my chest and in just minutes her breathing was regular and she was asleep. I also went to sleep shortly thereafter. When I awakened at about five-thirty, I was alone. The bed felt so warm when I went to sleep and so empty when I woke up. I went to the window and looked over to her trailer. It was dark and her car was gone. I could only guess that she had gone back to her meager existence as a caregiver for her daughter. Partly because of her sense of duty, we had not exchanged phone numbers. I knew that I would see her again because she lived next door.

I found the following note on the kitchen table:

Good Morning Neighbor,

I enjoyed last night, all of it. We will have to repeat parts of it sometimes. I don't know when but I will look forward to it. No promises, no ties.

Sara

The note was written on toilet paper.

The trailer park was built around a paved oval which I had measured at close to a half mile. There trailers on the inside of the oval and fewer trailers on the outside. In fact, there were several spaces on the outside of the oval that were vacant. In talking with several people, I found that some people owned their trailers and rented their lot while others, like me, rented trailer and lot.

I had measured the oval in my car with the idea in mind that I might walk or jog around the path to keep in shape. I started walking with the idea that when I had enough endurance, I could jog. It was on one of those walks that I met Linda. She was twenty-two and had a one-year-old son named Freddy. She was walking around the oval pushing him in his stroller. She was well put together. She was about five feet four with natural blond hair and sassy breasts. She lived in her parents' trailer with them when they were down from North Carolina and alone when they were enjoying the summers in the mountains. They were still in the mountains even though it was October. It had been a mild fall and they were waiting for the leaves to turn.

"Hi, I'm Ken,' I said as I approached her from behind noticing her beautifully rounded butt. "I'm out for a little exercise and it looks like you are also. Would you like a little company as we stroll along?"

"Yeah I would if it won't slow you down too much," she replied with a beautiful North Carolina accent. "My name is Linda."

We walked for about an hour making about four loops around the oval. We pointed out our trailers and discussed anything and everything. In that hour, I learned that she was a single mother who didn't believe in marriage but she didn't want to have another child without a daddy. She said that she missed having sex because it was so good. I told her that there were ways that she could enjoy sex and not worry about getting pregnant. For example there were men like me who had an operation that prevented sperm from escaping into a woman during sex. Though not as efficient there are many contraceptive measures that can be taken.

"You mean you can have sex with a woman and she can't get pregnant," she asked.

"Practically fool-proof," I replied. "And to block diseases a condom can be worn."

"I don't like rubbers," she said, "because they don't feel good."

"I don't like cheap condoms either," I said as we were approaching my trailer. "Lets stop here a minute and I'll show you a higher grade condom."

"Are you asking me to have sex with you?" she asked naively.

"I would like nothing better," I said, "but I was only suggesting that I show you a condom."

Freddy was asleep so I lifted his stroller into my living room and we went inside. I left the door open and went into my bedroom to get a lambskin. The door was closed when I returned; I opened the package and rolled it onto my thumb.

"Go ahead and touch it," I recommended. "See how it feels."

She tentatively touched it and then took it in her fist and stroked it a couple of times. She said, "It's hard to tell on your thumb but it doesn't feel bad."

As this conversation went on the sexual tension in the room was building. In my opinion, Linda took action based on her feelings rather than her intellect or thinking things through so I decided to take a chance. Taking her by her hand, I led her down the hall to my bedroom leaving her son asleep sucking the nipple of his bottle. Without another word I dropped my walking shorts and my underpants. Her eyes widened as my hard cock popped out. I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Let's try it out on the real thing," I said as I slipped the condom over my cock.

Her small hand seemed to automatically go to my dick and she explored it by stroking it back and forth. I took the hem of her tee shirt and moved it upward in an effort to remove it. She let go of my cock long enough for me to get the shirt over her head. She was not wearing a bra. I leaned forward to kiss her breasts. They were gorgeous. They were firm and round. I would guess them at 35C or a small D. The areoles were just a little larger in circumference than her nipples that stood up like little pencil erasers begging to be sucked and licked. I took first one nipple into my mouth sucking and licking and then the other. I was working on getting rid of her shorts as I continued torturing her nipples. She helped me push them down. When they were at her ankles, she stepped out of them. I wanted to taste her pussy but she wanted to try out the condom.

It has always amazed me at how resilient the vagina is. A six or seven pound baby can pass through there and it will return to close to its original size. She lay down on the bed on her back with her legs spread. I knelt between her knees. My cock was hard and sheaved in a lambskin. If she wanted to know what a lambskin cock felt like, I was the man to show her. I leaned forward resting my weight on my elbows and knees. I slipped my dick into her waiting pussy. I waited a few seconds waiting for a review but receiving none I began fucking her in a manner deserving the beauty that she was. I slipped my cock into her slowly and when I reached total penetration, I moved to the left and right before I retreated. I kept repeating the motion until her body signaled that she was about to orgasm. I picked up the pace and began a rotating motion where I pushed fully into her cunt, slid to the left, and pulled out about an inch. I repeated this motion over and over again until her pussy walls clamped down on my cock and her body started quivering as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her.

After a few minutes when we had recovered from our sexual bliss, she said, "I guess that I had better get home in case Mom or Dad calls. I really liked what we did and will want to do it some more if you do."

Of course, I said I would like to do it some more. After we dressed, I lifted the stroller with her son inside down to the patio and Linda hurried on home. The next morning she knocked on my door at about nine. She told me that her baby's daddy was at her trailer and she told him that she was going to take a walk so they could bond. She asked me if I wanted to. I told her that I would be ready as soon as I put my shoes and socks on. She said that she didn't want my shoes and socks on; she wanted the rest of my clothes off. I realized my mistake and started removing my clothes as did she.

Linda pushed me back into a chair and hopped on my lap straddling me. My cock was lying in her pussy crack and as she moved back and forth, the bottom of my cock rubbed through the valley of her love across her vagina and clitoris. I leaned my head forward and took the hard nipple of her left breast into my lips and licked it. After a minute or so I moved to the other breast and did the same. I rotated between her breasts adding a mild torturing of her nipples with my teeth. She continued humping me until I could tell that she was getting closer.

"You're sure you can't get me pregnant?" she asked in gasping breaths.

"I'm sure," I answered

With that assurance, she lifted her body so that the head of my cock slid down her pussy crack and waited at her pussy entrance. As she lowered her body, my cock eased into her core and her wet heat bathed my dick in luxurious warmth. Watching this beautiful young woman fuck me trying to reach ecstasy almost pushed me over the edge. I was trying to hold on but she was doing such a good job that just hanging on was difficult. She had her eyes clenched shut and a glow was forming over her body as she moved her pussy up and down over the shaft of my cock.

Linda had established a pounding rhythm and as she neared orgasmic bliss, she increased both speed and intensity. I was trying to match her strokes for awhile but I couldn't keep up so I relaxed and let her fuck me. The sound of our bodies slapping together was erotic. My balls were tight and I was ready but I held on until I felt her pussy clamping down on my cock and her body reacting to an intense orgasm. I joined her in the feeling that only sex can give and pumped my cum into her depths. She relaxed and I could hear her quick shallow breaths and feel her heart pounding in her chest. Her firm round breasts were pressed against me and as I was recovering for round two, she spoke.

"Oh, I had better hurry back home," she exclaimed. "Freddy's daddy will be ready to go and he won't know where I am."

"I'm surprised that you came over here while he was there," I probed.

"Anything we ever had is long over," she said. "Anyway, I had better get home and let him go."

We had been together twice and even though I enjoyed her immensely, both times had been little more than quickies. A woman with her beauty deserved to be made love to. She deserved to have a man spend time with her and satisfy her on several levels. I thought that maybe at her age she may not have had that experience and was ignorant of the total satisfaction sex can bring. I thought that maybe I could be the one to give her that experience.

We continued our walks and our sexual activities on various mornings. Although our walks were still on a regular basis, our sexual activities were more on a catch as catch can basis since her parents arrived. Her father, Ben, seemed like the kind of guy that nothing much bothered him. Her mother, Becky, however, was more suspicious. She wasn't really happy about her daughter having a friend almost twice her age. She would not say or do anything overtly but would say things about me having friends my age. The truth was that I was older than her mother. I was nearing forty-one and on her next birthday, she would see forty. Her father was forty-five but looked and acted more like sixty. Becky looked like what I might expect Linda to look like in twenty years. When we were alone which was seldom, I flirted a little with Becky to throw her off of our track. I said nothing intense. I would compliment her on her hair or clothes and say that she and Linda looked more like sisters than mother-daughter..

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers