My Life in a Trailer Park Ch. 03

Story Info
Ken moves to New Mexico and lives in a trailer park.
11.2k words
4.37
51.7k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers

This is a story written by Hcstuds for Ken Richards.

I landed in White Sands and was quickly escorted to the Whispering Pines Mobile Home Park. The park was owned by one of the contractors and rented exclusively to people who worked on the White Sands Missile Testing Range. The park contained mostly higher scale trailers but rented at more than reasonable prices. I don't think they were even trying to make a profit. I moved into a double-wide model that had as much room as a good-sized two bedroom apartment. It was well furnished. The only thing that I brought with me was my bed. While most of the trailers were fairly close together, mine was kind of out by itself.

The town of White Sands had a population of a little more than a thousand people of which almost twenty percent were engineers. There were a higher percentage of engineers in the trailer park because of the employment situation. I was not one of the square jawed, steely eyed missile men who worked long hours trying to fathom the intricacies of missile technology. They spent many long-hour days trying and eventually succeeding in getting missiles to do what they wanted them to do only to be rewarded with another missile system or a newer model of an old project. My days were more or less eight hours in duration and consisted of trying to get the company paid for the work that the engineers and techs performed.

Even though some of the people had been at White Sands for three or four years, we all thought of this assignment as temporary. It was OK to live like this for awhile in order to build a nest egg for some future life. I'm sure some did just that and others found other uses for the money.

As the name of the town and the missile range implies, the sand was white, blindingly white. Unlike the sands of Florida which was composed of silica, this sand was soft, chalky gypsum. In fact, this was the largest deposit of gypsum on the surface of the earth. During the rare storms that moved up from the southwest, the desert sands joined the dance of the clouds and produced a hard-to-reproduce show.

I quickly settled in to the routine. While the engineers worked until nine or ten in the evening or later, I was home by four or five in the afternoon. I was off on the weekends while the engineers and techs almost always worked on Saturdays. Unless an active test was occurring, almost everyone was off on Sundays and many spent a part of Sunday afternoon in the recreation room relaxing and having a few beers.

The couple that ran the park told me about the gatherings and wanting to be a part of the community, I went. I took a twelve-pac and started to introduce myself around. Everyone seemed friendly enough but after awhile the engineers and techs gravitated to an area by themselves leaving the wives to talk with each other. If, like me, you did not understand or was not interested in the technical jargon, you could join the woman and talk about women things or you were on your own.

I was sitting alone looking out a sliding glass door at the desert. The winds were active and you could see the desert changing shape. The gypsum sand was light and you could see dunes forming and being seemingly moved from one place to another. I was thinking that I might as well be in my trailer. At least there I could amuse myself with TV or a video. My thoughts were invaded, "At first, you are fascinated by the desert and later, you want to get away from it."

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw one of the most strikingly beautiful women that I have ever seen. She was about five feet eight inches tall and had black shoulder length hair which hung around her face. Her body matched her height. Her breasts were not huge but large enough to fit her frame. She had a narrow waste and shapely hips. She was wearing a soft maybe cashmere blouse which draped her torso perfectly and a pair of fitted slacks that left nothing about her figure to the imagination. Her face was beautiful but had a hue of sadness. Her eyes were uncharacteristically piercing blue.

"So, where are you at the moment, fascinated or evading?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that I'm fascinated and evading," she replied cryptically and then added as if in explanation, "I'm not necessarily talking about the desert."

Her beauty was overwhelming and as I was trying to reply with a clever retort, a man approached and said, "Nancy, quit bothering this nice gentleman," He then spoke to me, "This is my wife and she has a tendency to talk to everyone in the room whether they want to talk or not."

I'm sure his purpose was not to protect my privacy but to stake out his property. I couldn't help but think that the way he could really stake out his property was to be at home giving her what she was desperately seeking.

A few moments later an attractive housewife type came by, "I see you've met Nancy. She's as horny as she is tall."

This woman's name was Joan but she explained that everyone called her Wendy. When I called her the housewife type, it was by no sense of the imagination negative. As I stated earlier, she was attractive but emoted a sensitive, nurturing atmosphere.

"Why do you call her horny?" I asked.

"I probably shouldn't I suppose," she replied. "She's probably no hornier than any of the rest of us. It's just that when a new man arrives, especially if he is single, she tries to work her magic. I was on my way to rescue you but her husband beat me to it."

"Did I look like I needed rescuing?" I asked with a smile not that she had implied that all the women were horny.

"Oh, were you doing your deer in the headlights impression?" she mocked then changed the subject. "I made a cheesecake this morning. If you would like, I'll save you a piece."

"I would like very much," I said as Wendy excused herself and went back to join the wives.

I excused myself shortly thereafter and went back to my trailer. The two brief conversations and the reaction of Nancy's husband were interesting. I especially wanted to pursue Wendy's statement that Nancy was probably no hornier than the rest of them. As it turned out, I didn't have to wait very long. About seven-thirty that Sunday evening, Wendy knocked on my door carrying a piece of cheesecake.

"Come in," I said surprised. "I didn't expect cheesecake this soon."

"My husband's asleep in bed and I didn't have anything else to do so here I am," she said. If you're busy, I don't have to stay."

"Nonsense," I answered, happy to have the company. "I was just thinking about you and our too brief conversation this afternoon."

Wendy smiled and entered the trailer and took a seat on the couch closest to the door. "We only talked for a minute or two," she said. "What were you thinking about?"

"I thought that your statement about all of you being horny was interesting," I replied.

"Well, maybe I shouldn't have said that," she said, "but it's the truth. The husbands live and breathe this missile stuff. I suppose their jobs depend that they do good but they work fifteen or so hours every day and are too tired when they come home to do anything but eat and sleep. Then on Sundays they can't wait until they can get together to drink and talk shop. They come home drunk and go to sleep until morning. I haven't had any kind of sex in over a month and before that, maybe two months."

I didn't have anything to say so I didn't say anything. I took her in my arms and kissed this desirable, sex-starved woman. She kissed me back. Quickly we went from just-a-kiss to passionate kissing. Our lips opened and our tongues got involved. I put my right hand on her left breast and getting no resistance, I tweaked the nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She stopped kissing for a moment and said, "I didn't come over here for this."

"I know," I answered and started unbuttoning her blouse.

I removed her blouse and undid her front-clasp bra. When the cups fell away from her breasts, I liked what I saw. Her breasts were ample and her nipples were made for child suckling. Since there were no children present, I did what I could. I took her right nipple in my mouth and took turns licking and torturing it with my lips and teeth. I moved to her left breast and repeated my ministrations there. I moved back and forth for ten to fifteen minutes. I guessed I was doing OK by the sounds she was making and the way she was cradling my head in her arms and pulling me to her generous breasts.

While I continued working on her nipples I loosened her slacks. She lifted her butt so that I could pull her slacks and panties down. I pushed her slacks and panties down to her ankles and she shucked them off. I quickly removed my clothes and went to the carpet on my knees between Wendy's legs. I pulled her butt to the edge of the couch. I kissed and sucked on each nipple a couple of more times before I moved down to her pussy. I placed her legs over my shoulders. She was clean shaven except a triangle just above her pussy. I licked from her asshole to her clit a couple of times and then sank my middle and forefingers into her sopping wet cunt while I concentrated on working on her large clit with my tongue and lips. It wasn't long until I felt her first orgasm wash over her. Her stomach muscles were going wild. I kept my mouth on her bucking pussy until her hips slowed down.

I moved up until my cock was aligned with her pussy and slid into her well-lubricated love canal. She surprised me by pushing back on my shoulders and then sliding off the couch straddling me. My hard cock was sill lodged inside her. She rocked back and forth and as she did her breasts swung to and fro. I put my hands on her rocking hips and pulled her closer to me. Every square centimeter of my cock was being massaged by the walls of her juicy pussy as she moved back and forth rubbing her clit on my pubis. I was holding a breast in each hand and could feel her hard nipples rubbing the palms of my hands. I was barely holding on wondering if I could maintain until she reached another climax when I felt the beginnings of an orgasm in the walls of her vagina. They were grabbing and releasing my cock. I looked up to her face and it had changed from a look of pure lust to a look of pure pleasure. Her pussy was still working on my cock and I pulled on her hips as I exploded deep within her.

As her orgasm subsided, she leaned forward and laid her body on mine. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest and her big hard nipples boring into me. It was a wonderful feeling and she said to my neck, "Oh my, that was good. No, that is not good enough of a word, it was wonderful."

"Let's not worry about semantics at a time like this," I said. "I'm totally satisfied."

"I am as well," Wendy said.

We lay there quite a while basking in the afterglow of our sex until our union was broken by my wilting penis. Wendy rolled off to lay along side me. She nestled her head on my shoulder and said just above a whisper, "I know that I came onto you pretty strong tonight but I am not the slut that I was acting like. I have never been unfaithful to my husband before. I chose Erik to be my husband and the father of my future children. Its just that I needed a time like this so much."

"I would never think badly of you for what we did tonight," I said. "We satisfied a mutual need. What we did was just sex. It was great sex but it was just sex. You are a good woman and will make Erik a wonderful wife after you get out of here. I know that this is hard for you to understand but this is an exciting time in his life workwise. He is being recognized for his knowledge and skills and it is doing wonders for his self worth and you will benefit from this down the road. Should you have to wait? No. But some men are narrowly focused and cannot handle more than one big event in their life at a time."

"I guess it was also that I was feeling bad about myself," she said. "I see women like Nancy who are so much prettier than I am and then Erik comes home and goes to bed without so much as a kiss."

"Oh Wendy," I said. "If you only knew that you have beauty that Nancy will never know. She has surface beauty and you have beauty from deep inside that shows through to the surface. She is flashy and offers a good time. You are for the long term."

"You have done me a lot of good," she said. "Just so you will know, Erik and I are waiting to have children until after we leave here. I am on the pill so I didn't worry about getting pregnant."

"If you want to come see me again sometime, you're welcome," I hung out the welcome mat. "I don't talk."

Everything I had said to Wendy was true but I still thought about how I had been mesmerized by Nancy's eyes at the Sunday get-together. There was something about Nancy that was seductive. It might have been the inherent sadness in her appearance or maybe it was her enigmatic way of speaking or it could simply be her innate beauty. Whatever it was I was drawn to it even knowing that she had a watchful husband and I was most likely his target.

The week was going by uneventfully. I had resumed my walking in the afternoons after work. The path I chose was not as efficient as the oval in Titusville but I met several of the women who had been at the party Sunday afternoon. There was Evie a twenty something blond who was sitting on her porch wearing a bikini. After a little conversation, she asked me if I would like to come in for a cold drink. I told her that I would on the next loop around but on the next loop, another youngish woman was in her yard with her. I waved and kept walking.

There was Catherine, a tall blond that would get any man's attention. She was about five feet ten inches tall and built to get a man hard. Her breasts and ass were great to look at but her outstanding feature was her tan legs that stretched from the ground all the way up to her possibilities. I spoke to her and stopped to get better acquainted.

"Hi," I said, using absolutely no creativity at all. My name is Ken and I'm new in the park. I don't think that I saw you at the Rec Hall last Sunday."

"That's because I wasn't there," she replied. "Why should I go over there and watch a bunch of you engineers and techs get drunk or are you the new bean counter that recently moved in?"

"I'm afraid I'm the latter," I replied. "What do you have against engineers and bean counters?"

"I have nothing against bean counters," she replied. "It's that I didn't get married to come to this god-forsaken place to basically be alone. He comes home to get something to eat, mostly silent, and then sleep until time to go again. That goes on for six days a week then he goes to the Rec Room and gets drunk on Sunday. If I had wanted to be alone, I could've stayed single and at least then I could date."

"I've heard that story before since I've been here," I said. "Do you tell your husband everything?"

"I hardly tell him anything," she said. "I barely get to see him. We've been here almost two years and I could count on my fingers the number of times that we have had enough time together awake that we could've done something much less have a conversation."

"I was just thinking that with my job I have time on my hands and you seem to have a lot of time and maybe we could kill two birds with one stone as it were," I suggested trying to be vague if she chose to accept the statement in that way.

"Are you saying that if I won't not tell my husband that you would like to fuck me?" she asked me.

"Yes," I answered with one word.

We stood there at her fence along side the road looking into one another's eyes for what seemed like a long time. Finally she said, "Follow me."

I followed her into her trailer. As we went through the door I noticed that the kitchen was on the right and the rest of the trailer was to the left. She went into the kitchen and dropped her shorts and kicked them off her feet. She was not wearing panties. She sat on the kitchen counter and spread her long legs. I started to bend down and taste her pussy.

She said, "We'll have time for that sometime but right now I want you inside me."

I loosened my pants and pushed my pants and underwear down. My rock hard cock sprang up and was aimed toward her glistening bald sex. She wrapped her beautiful legs around me and pulled me to her. My dick found her vaginal opening and I was sucked inside her. She was almost virginally tight and the temperature of her love canal was hot. I began rocking into her making short strokes and moving to the left and right while I was in her pussy to the hilt.

I pulled her stretchy halter top up over her breasts. Her breasts were round and large enough to fit her body. She had puckered areoles about the size of half-dollars and nipples that stood up like pencil erasers. Without disturbing my fucking rhythm, I took first one nipple and then the other into my mouth and tortured them with my lips, tongue, and teeth. She had her arms and legs wrapped around me holding on to me. Animalistic sounds were emitting from her throat and her pussy started milking me. I increased the speed, length, and thrust power of each stroke into her. I continued until she was coming down from her orgasmic high. I felt my balls drawing up and jets of cum pulsed deep into her pussy.

"My God," she said. "What a great fuck from a guy that was walking down the street. I've never been unfaithful to Ken before but I've been thinking about it lately but there was no one to be unfaithful with until now. And then you come walking down the street saying 'Hi, I'm Ken. Do you want to fuck?'"

We laughed at her humor and we were still united until her laughter forced me out of her. "I'm going to want to do this again but I won't wear you out," she said. "Just make me a regular stop on you walks. A visit once a week or so will do."

"Once a week," I repeated.

"As horny as the women in this park are and as good as you fuck, I'll be lucky to get you once a week," she said. "To keep my chatterbox neighbors quite, you had better pull up you pants and finish your walk."

I walked on home thinking that life in this trailer park was working out alright. I couldn't believe the men in this park were neglecting the beautiful women who were their wives. At least it was true with the two women that I had fucked, Wendy and Catherine. They wanted to do nothing more than take care of the husbands they loved but since their husbands were not taking care of their needs, they were willing to let me do it.

The next afternoon I was walking around the park and thought about maybe stopping at Catherine's place. She was an interesting woman and I had enjoyed the brief time we had spent together. As I turned down a parallel street to go to Catherine's, I saw a woman working in her yard. She was about thirty and stood five feet six, slender, with red hair and freckles. I introduced myself and found out her name was Jennifer.

It seemed that the preferred dress for women in the park was shorts and a T-shirt or a bikini. Jennifer was wearing a T-shirt with a tiny yellow bikini bottom. The bikini was so small that she had to be shaven or at least well trimmed for no hair to be showing. Her legs were toned and had lots of freckles. Her breasts were smallish and only slightly pushed her shirt away from her body. It was obvious that she was braless as her tiny nipples made an impression on the shirt. I wanted to pull the shirt up and see her breasts but, of course, I didn't.

"Not much grows here," I observed.

"Well," she replied. "This is a desert. There's not enough water to grow anything in this sand. I just rake it to have something to do."

"I'm guessing that your husband works on the missile range," I asked.

"Yeah," she answered. "Fred is like all the other men in the park. I guess you are an exception. Last Sunday they said you are a bean counter."

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
164 Followers