My Life in a Year Ch. 04

Story Info
It has all come down to this: a passion released.
2.6k words
4.83
9.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

On the way to the car, Stephanie couldn't keep her hands off of Dylan. She had started by holding his hand, but by the time they reached the car, her hand was in his coat and between the buttons of his shirt while her other hand was suggestively, and discretely, rubbing the front of his trousers.

"Down girl," Dylan said playfully, lifting her chin for a kiss. Her mouth was sweet from the cheesecake and wine, and he groaned, his cock stiffening.

"Oh, I should say the same thing," Stephanie retorted, pressing her palm against his cock. "How far are we from the hotel?"

"If I don't get lost," he said, opening the passenger door for her, "We should be back in about 20 minutes."

"That's too long," Stephanie pouted when Dylan got into the drivers side. Just as quickly, she grinned and reached with her left hand and began to massage his dick.

"Whoa," he responded, trying to swat her away playfully. "Not sure that is a good idea."

"Hmm, it's a very good idea." She unzipped his pants and Dylan grunted.

"Good God," He seethed.

She continued, playing with the soft skin of his penis, feeling it tighten and lengthen in her hand. He had stopped trying to push her away, so she figured he had given up. He was concentrating on driving, but the sporadic weaves were a sign that his mind wasn't fully on driving.

She pulled his shaft from between the zipper and she slid her thumb over the tip, feeling the sticky precome. He took a sharp intake of breath, and she smiled in the dark. She jacked him slowly and deliberately, pinching the tip on the upstroke. On the down stroke she reached with her pinky and ring finger to grab his balls, tightening his cock.

When Dylan had to stop at a red light he turned to her. "I think you are trying to kill us," he said, tracing her mouth with his finger. She pursed her lips and then drew the finger in, sucking gently. Dylan moaned louder and his cock seemed to become harder.

"The lights green," Stephanie said, a smile in her eyes. "You should go."

He stepped on the gas and took off. The hotel seemed so far away, but only about another 10 blocks. He was having trouble reading the street signs and almost hit a parked car when her felt her warm wet mouth encircle his shaft. She paused for a moment, only moving her tongue around the tip, but then lowered even further to take all of him in.

When Dylan managed to park without incident, he turned off the car and leaned his head back on the headrest, closing his eyes and concentrated on the feeling of Stephanie on his prick. Her mouth was warm and delicious, stroking him slowly and without hurry.

"Should we, you know, take this inside?" Dylan finally managed to ask. He heard a low groan from his lap as he stroked her hair. She didn't slow at his suggestion, so he asked again. He felt her sigh, and finally lift her head. "I suppose we should go up," she said.

Taking a deep breath, Dylan stuffed his hard cock back into his pants, and he sipped the fly. He untucked his shirt to help hide the tent it made, and hoped that no one would notice. He looked at Stephanie who was wiping her mouth, and he noticed that her lipstick was smudged across her mouth.

"You've got some..." He didn't finish, but rather reached over to wipe away the red stain slightly above her lip and then again on the lower part of her chin.

"Thanks," she said, flipping up the visor mirror and smiling. "Are we ready?"

"More than you know," Dylan responded, opening the car door. She followed, slightly unsteady, as they walked into the hotel. Stephanie tried to stay small, in hopes that no one there would recognize her. They walked to the elevator without mishap, and the moment the bell dinged, Dylan had pressed himself to her against the wall.

"You are so incredible," he said, nuzzling her neck, feeling the soft skin give way to his mouth. Her hands were roaming through his hair and down his back. The bell dinged again, and growling, Dylan pulled away, but not letting go of Stephanie's hand.

She followed, giggling from the wine and dizzy from his kisses. She pressed against him as he tried 3 times to get the door open with the plastic card. Finally the little green light came on and the door clicked open. They were finally in.

Before the door even closed, Stephanie propelled herself onto Dylan, wrapping her legs around his waist, her short black skirt hiked up to her waist. His hands found their way to her ass, easily supporting her. Around her back and over her ass, he slid her silk panties down, gripping bare skin. She moaned against him.

"Take me, please!" Stephanie begged, squirming at his touch. While he held her she tried taking off his tie and undoing several of the small buttons on his shirt. Her hair was wild and falling as Dylan pulled the small pins from her head.

"I'm going to take you, I will," Dylan promised in a husky tone. "But there are a few other things to go over first."

"Please, anything!" Stephanie begged, frustrated now at the buttons and instead began clawing through his shirt. Her skin was heated and raw, passion fueling her body.

Dylan walked with her still attached to his waist to the end of the bed and tossed her onto her back. She bounced slightly and she giggled and pushed her hair back from her face. He took off his own shirt, now almost torn to shreds, and undid his belt and pants. Next were his boxers and socks as he stood naked before her.

Her eyes grew wild and hot as she took his naked form in. She shimmied from her dress, discarding it to the floor. She was braless, her perky tits erect with excitement, her nipples pink inside dark quarter sized circles. She leaned back on the pillows behind her.

"Taste me," she demanded, as Dylan crawled on the bed. "Feel me against your mouth."

Never had a woman spoken to Dylan in such a way, in a powerful demand. It was erotic to him and he quickly complied. Starting at her toes, he worked his way up to her knees, her thighs and to the outer lips of her cunt. She took deep shallow breaths as his mouth explored her, kissing gentle kisses at the top of her mound, teasing her as she had done to him.

"Taste me! Lick me! Make me cum in your mouth," She called out from the head of the bed. She began pinching her nipples, rubbing them in the palm of her hand, making the erect niblets protrude.

Dylan finally sunk his tongue into her. He started low, separating the lips from the bottom up, sliding gracefully over the hood of her clit, encircling it with ease. She bucked into him, greedy for his touch.

With his left hand, he reached around her leg from the outside and held open the soft flesh with his finger and thumb, opening up her womanhood like a flower. Pink and hard, her clit gleamed with her juices and his saliva. He gently blew on the nub, causing Stephanie to arch.

"Dear God," she said, reaching for the top of his head. She held his hair in her palms, the pulling sensation causing Dylan to moan. He dipped his tongue into her again, sliding it into her fold, tasting her cream that was caused by him. She tasted wonderful, like cotton candy melting on his tongue. He couldn't get enough.

He moved his mouth faster, stroking up and down against her slit, pausing now and then to blast her clit with a cool breath. She arched and begged each time for a release that Dylan was purposely postponing.

With his free hand, he slid two fingers into her opening, never losing speed with his mouth and tongue, probing her with his digits, matching stroke for lick.

"I'm gonna cum," Stephanie called. "Oh, Dylan! I want to come in your mouth!"

Dylan grunted in response, deepening his fingers. God, she was tight! It was as if she were a virgin, her cunt muscles sucking him in deeper, clamping his fingers tightly, drawing them in.

He intensified his mouth on her, sucking her beaded flesh into his mouth, twirling his tongue. He felt her pussy contract even tighter than he thought possible as the orgasm wracked through her.

He never slowed.

He never stopped.

He milked her for everything she had. She continued to shiver, and even after her pleas to stop, he kept going. He knew she would come again against his mouth, his tongue, the want for the cotton candy taste to fill his mouth kept him there.

Oh, she begged for him to stop! Swatting him on the head, arching to get away from him, trying to push herself up. But he was too strong. He held her, continuing the assault on her pussy, driving his tongue against her clit, pounding his fingers into her.

"Shit! I'm gonna come again!" She screamed, her head thrashing back and forth. Now, instead of fighting Dylan, she moved with him, arching into him, pressing her cunt against his mouth. He felt the rush of liquid again as it poured out of her, filling his mouth and nostrils with her wetness.

He had decided to give her a break at last and he eased the attack on her clit. He rested his head on her thigh, a took deep breaths. Stephanie relaxed against the pillows, her breathing coming ragged and raw.

"So," Dylan asked, propping up on one elbow, and then slithering to the top of the bed with her, "How's the night going so far?"

"Dear God, I don't think I've come that hard in my entire life," Stephanie proclaimed.

"Well, the night is still not over yet," Dylan challenged, dipping his head to take a nipple in his mouth. Stephanie could feel his hard cock against her leg, and she writhed under his mouth, a small moan escaping her lips.

Dylan's right hand slithered below her waist, sliding a finger into her wetness, loving the velvety feel of her around him. His pulse quickened, knowing that his cock, burning with pulsing blood and a purple head would soon be in her.

Without removing his lips from her breast, he rose, hovering over her, and slid his knees inside hers. He nudged her legs upwards, positioning himself for entry. She held his head, rubbing his ears as he shifted slightly.

With a free hand, Dylan took his cock and rubbed it slowly over her slit, coating himself with her juice. The sweet smell of her wafted upwards and he could almost taste her still on his tongue. He rubbed himself over her still engorged clit, sensitive now after a second orgasm, and he held open her pussy lips slightly before pressing in. The friction against her while he fucked her would surely send her into a fit.

With a slow ease, Dylan pushed inside her, drawing out the penetration with difficult. How he wanted to simply plunge into her! Ram her, make her scream! But he took his time, and she was moaning one long, deep moan as he moved in. Once fully sheathed by her, he stopped and let out his breath. It was heaven! He could feel the smooth walls of her vagina tight around his cock and pulsing with her controlled squeezes.

She opened her eyes, her mouth still forming a slight O, and she leaned up to kiss him. "Fuck me."

It took no further prodding for Dylan to begin his rhythmic movements, crashing into her, withdrawing, only to plunge into her depths again. She cried out each time, he legs encircling his waist, lifting herself to meet his thrusts. He used his upper body strength as leverage into her, slamming into over and over.

Stephanie became louder, screaming his name, gripping his head, fueling him on. She began to thrust into him, daring him to fuck her harder. She clenched her teeth, seething, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" with each of Dylan's thrusts.

He reached between their bodies and found her clit, rubbing it in manic circles. The intense feeling of being rammed from the inside and fingered on the outside, sent Stephanie into a fit of screams.

"Oh God, oh God! I'm gonna come again!" she hissed, this time not telling him to stop, not to slow. When she came finally, her legs tightened around Dylan, her vagina clenching around his cock, and he felt her cream ooze from between their bodies. He slowed.

"Do you like another position?" Dylan asked, smiling, teasing her with his cock.

"Oh, God, I don't think I can take anymore."

"I think you can," he responded, flicking his tongue at her nipple. "How about letting me get you from the back?"

"Oh, my favorite," she said, squirming under him. He finally let her up with a growl, and she flipped herself over, ass in the air, jutting back to meet him.

"God, you have a fantastic ass," Dylan said, running a hand over her smooth silky skin. He patted her lightly on the rump, watching it giggle slightly, and his cock twitched. Oh, the possibilities!

Gently, he pulled her back to him, easily finding her wet hole and driving into her. He had made her come three times already, and now it was his turn. He banged into her, over and over, pushing her, his weight slamming against her. She placed a hand on the headboard to steady herself and to keep from banging her head.

Dylan grabbed her waist, and she cried out as he deepened his thrusts and he could feel the entrance to her womb. God, he was so deep! And she was taking each inch, each stroke like there was never to be another.

He felt it building. He knew he was close. "I'm want to come," he said, never slowing, never letting up on her bruised pussy.

"Come, baby, come."

"Where?" Dylan asked, not sure where would be appropriate. Or where would be safe.

"Come on my ass. All over my ass!" Stephanie exclaimed, now reaching, on her own accord to flick her clit.

Dylan wasted no time. He crashed into her, slamming her. Stephanie's head was now buried in a pillow, her hand working her clit and her perfect rump in his face. He felt it coming. He felt the burn, the urge, the rise....

He pulled out and while she was still fingering her clit, came over her ass. Large streams of white come shot out of him like shinning ropes, drizzling over her ass. Like vanilla syrup over vanilla ice-cream.

It slid between her cheeks and down her thighs. She felt the hot seamen drip to her fingers where they had just made her come for the fourth time that night. Dylan collapsed next to her panting, stroking his still hard cock. She looked at him.

"Looks like you made a mess," she said, leaning over to kiss him chest, her sticky ass long forgotten.

"Hm, and what are you gonna do about it?" He asked, cupping his balls.

"I'll make sure to clean it all up." And she did.

Every last drop.

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers