My Life in a Year Ch. 05

Story Info
Stephanie & Dylan spend the day at the zoo.
2.2k words
4.63
9.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
68 Followers

Dylan awoke to Stephanie's soft breath against his chest. He squinted at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was almost 9 in the morning. He debated waking Stephanie or letting her sleep, but he really had to pee. Taking and holding a breath he slid from beneath her upper body, trying not to move her too much in the process.

He managed to move from the bed without jostling her too much, and her eyes stayed close. He practically limped to the bathroom, his muscles aching from the activity of the night before. It had been awhile since he had that much activity in one night. Pressing a hand against the wall behind the toilet he began to relieve himself, wincing at the same time. His dick hurt.

When he came back into the room, Stephanie was awake and sitting up in bed, the covers pulled around her. Her hair was a mess and she had black smudges under her eyes from her old make-up. Her cheeks were rosy and her lips slightly bruised, but Dylan found her extremely beautiful. His cock twitched.

"Good morning," Dylan said, sliding back into bed with her. She squinted and yawned.

"My legs hurt," She replied, smiling, rubbing her eyes. "Actually, everything hurts."

"That just means that we had too much fun last night," Dylan responded, opening his arms to her. She snuggled in.

"Or it just means we are getting old," she replied, laughing.

"I'm gonna stick with the too much fun theory."

"Hmm...what I wouldn't do for some bacon and eggs," Stephanie said, closing her eyes again. "Oh, and some coffee. Maybe toast too."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Dylan said. "Let me order some room service."

"No, don't get up. Stay in bed for a few more minutes."

"If I stay in bed Steph, it won't be bacon and eggs we will having. It will be sausage and honey."

"Oh, even better," Stephanie said with a smile on her lips, her hand snaking her way under the covers. Dylan growled low in his throat and let Stephanie stroke his cock to full attention. What was a little pre-breakfast sex?

Almost an hour later room service had arrived and both Stephanie and Dylan had finally woken up, showered and gotten dressed. They figured if they were dressed there was a less likely chance of them getting back into bed and staying there all day. Although, the thought was appealing to both of them.

"So, what are you going to do today?" Stephanie asked while eating toast and sipping her coffee.

"Not sure yet. I assume you have to work today?"

"Nope. Off all day."

"They why didn't you ask what were we going to do?"

Stephanie laughed. "Well, considering this is your vacation and I am only the waitress from downstairs, I didn't want to assume that your daily plans included me."

"Well, as long as I am here, I'd like to hope you're going to be apart of my plans."

"Speaking of which..." She trailed off. "How long will you be here for?" There was a note of sadness in her voice.

"Only for a few more days." He said it in an agonizing way. How he wish he would just be able to stay. During their many sessions the night before, Dylan told her all about his plans for traveling the states, going places, meeting new people. She understood that he wouldn't be here for too much longer, but they both promised to keep in touch. Dylan even invited her to join him whenever she got a few days off. Just fly to where ever he happened to be.

"I know, I know." She said sullenly, trying not to sound too disappointed. After all, she wasn't some kind of school girl and knew she had no claim on him.

"So, let's do something great for the few days I have left here," Dylan said with the most enthusiasm he could muster.

"Okay, so what?'

"Oh, let's go to the zoo! I read about it in my little brochure. It looks like a lot of fun."

"I have actually never been there," she said, pouring another cup of coffee. "I'd love to go."

Once breakfast was done, they bundled up in their coats and scarves and drove to the zoo. Stephanie drove since she knew DC a little better and in no time they had parked and were walking through the stone paths of the winding zoo.

"Too bad its winter," Dylan said, wrapping his arm around Steph. "There doesn't seem to be too many animals out."

"Oh, what about this?" She asked, reading from the zoo's pamphlet. "The greenhouse is open which has all sorts of exotic birds and Amazon wild life. At least it will be warm."

Agreed, they made the hike to the Amazon rainforest and it was warm. Almost like summer. There were barely any visitors to the zoo this time of year, and Dylan was fine with that. It was like he and Stephanie were on a private safari, the paper map their guide.

They took turns pointing out various animals and reading from the silver plaques. Here they were able to unbutton their coats and loosen their scarves and pocket their gloves. The air was moist and rich, smells of foliage wafting around them.

Somewhere on the upper level of the glass building, while looking at monkeys with red stripes, Dylan encircled Stephanie around the waist and kissed her.

"What was that for?" She asked, smiling.

"Nothing. Just because."

"Well, thanks," she said, kissing him back. The gentle peck turned into a deep passionate kiss, with each of them pressing hard against the other. Dylan groaned.

"Damn. Who would have thought looking at monkeys would get me all excited?"

"Oh, I thought it was just me," Steph responded.

"Yeah, you too a little bit, I guess." Dylan joked.

"Too bad we can't be like the monkeys and just start doing it, no matter who is around or who is watching."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," he responded now actively looking for a place to have sex.

"You can't be serious!" Stephanie said, even though she knew he wasn't kidding. He took her hand and together began searching for a place to do the deed. They figured it could be out in the open but not too much. After all, there were no other visitors that either of them could see.

"How about there?" Dylan asked, pointing to a large fake looking banana tree. It was on the other side of the wooden barrier and with excitement the both stepped over the little fence, taking no notice to the 'please stay on the pathway' sign.

Once they crossed over, they slipped to the side of the tree that was facing away from the pathway. Once there, Dylan pressed Stephanie against the tree, pressing himself tightly against her. She could feel his cock against her center, even through his pants and hers.

He began nuzzling her neck, his hands franticly trying to undo her pants at the same time, his. She assisted, feeing herself become wetter at the thought of him in her again. The logistics of doing it against a tree was going through Dylan's mind, trying to figure a way to proceed without having to get completely naked, although that thought was just as thrilling. Once they both had their pants unbutton and zipped, Dylan came up with the solution.

"Okay, I'm going to lift you up and you slid your pants to your knees. Your legs will be kinda up, not really around me, but I can get into you without you having to take your pants all the way off. Make sense?"

"Yeah, I think so," Steph said, following Dylan's instructions. Dylan was definitely capable of holding her and when he lifted her, she slid her pants from her ass and took them to her knees, which were now pressed against Dylan's chest. His cock was ready, poking out from between the zipper of his jeans and his boxer slit. He entered her.

The position was a deep one. Stephanie tried to keep as quite as possible as Dylan drove her hard and fast. These things were called a quickie for a reason and he was making it one. Each hard stab into her sent her back harder against the tree, the smooth bark just rough enough to cause scratches, but for the moment went unnoticed.

Stephanie was at the moments before orgasm when they both heard the sounds of laughing people and the sound of squeaky sneakers on the concrete only 10 feet from them. Dylan mouth shhh to her and she quieted. She could feel Dylan pulsing inside her and the onset of the orgasm was slipping away.

Dylan sensed her frustration and still supporting her ass with one hand, he reached between their bodies and began to stroke her clit. She glared at him, shaking her head no, but her body responded with a yes. She was so aware of the people behind the tree it was hard to concentrate, but somewhere around the time Dylan began to thrust again she was lost only in the sensation of him.

In complete silence, she came around him, shuddering against the tree, her legs tensing and her pussy pulsing. With three final deep thrusts, Dylan came, releasing inside her tight hole, sweat now glistening from his forehead. With a moment of rest, the pulsing slowed, and with the most quietness they could, Dylan set Stephanie down.

On wobbly legs, she pulled up her pants, feeling Dylan's seed drip into her panties, making her pussy lips slick with it. It was kind of squishy but hot at the same time. Once they had righted themselves, they peeked around the tree to see where there intruders were.

A class of about 10 high schoolers were being bored to death by a teacher, explaining the importance of saving the rain forest. Popping gum, blasting IPOD's and whispers didn't distract the teacher from her spiel. Trying to go unnoticed, Dylan and Stephanie crept to the wooden fence and began to climb back over it.

A few kids at the back of the group saw them and began nudging some of the other kids.

"Hey, what are you doing over there?" A young looking guy said.

"Who, us?" Dylan answered, standing up straight and brushing off his jacket.

"Yeah, you. I don't think you're allowed over there." The kid said again.

"Well, uh, you see, we, uh, work here." Dylan answered.

"Yeah, we are with the Rainforest Protection Agency and we are inspecting this facility to make sure it is accurately portrayed." Stephanie smiled nervously at the kid, praying he wouldn't see through her lie.

"Whatever, dude," The kid said to Dylan.

"Hey, no talking back there!" The teacher said, walking to the back of the group, finally agitated by the kids ignoring her. The teacher asked Dylan and Stephanie, "Who are you?"

"They said they are from some Rainforest thing. I just saw them coming from behind that big ugly tree." The young kid said. Dylan was ready to pop him.

"Actually, son, that is a banana tree of the deciduous rainforest in the West Indy." Dylan responded gaining glares from the teacher and the other students. The teacher waiting for him to go on. "As a matter of fact, this banana tree helps feed the various variety of monkeys, most notable the barius ennimus species that, uh, you see here." He pointed to the red striped monkeys in the trees above.

"Uh, that's right children." Stephanie said, joining in on the impromptu monkey lesson. "Not only is it a great source for these monkeys, but these banana leaves are said to possibly hold the cure for things like poor eye sight, liver spots and uh, erectile dysfunction."

Dylan coughed, smiled and nodded. "I'm sorry to interrupt your class, teacher." Dylan said. "If you'd like, I can set up a time to come and visit your class and share important information about the rainforest and the ways we can all help save it. Together."

"Why, that's a lovely idea, don't you think class?" The teacher dug in her oversized purse and pulled out a card and handed it to Dylan. "Call me at the school and we will set something up. Thanks so much for sharing with the class today." She waved the children on, them all following her like sheep to another section of the building. Once they had gone from eyesight, Dylan let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my god, that was insane!" he said, bending over in laughter. Stephanie joined in.

"Did you actually refer to the monkeys are barium enemas?"

"Did you actually say the banana leaves cured erectile dysfunction?" Laughing hard, Dylan and Stephanie held onto each other as they walked in the opposite direction of the school group.

"Well, you certainly didn't have a problem getting it up," she said playfully.

"Yes, well, it must have been all the leaves I ate yesterday." He replied, sending them both into more fits. Finally they made it outside which only reminded them that it was still January. Bundled up once again, they made their way to the concession stand and bought hot chocolate. The sun was setting and it was starting to get bitter and there was still a while night and two more days left together and Dylan was going to make sure he was going to make the best of it.

Alexis661
Alexis661
68 Followers