My Life In Lust

Story Info
My encounter with a young battering ram.
2.1k words
63.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: My stories are not intended to be great literary works. Rather they are simply a re-telling of some of my experiences from my life enjoying sex and pleasure. I have always had a very hyper libido and have never had any reservations about giving in to it. There are many talented fiction writers on this site who produce some really good stories. But I have chosen to keep mine as close to the real events as I can recall. So while I welcome your comments and feedback, please understand that I can't alter or "punch up" the stores without sacrifice of the real life elements they contain.

My first couple of stories were about things that happened to me when I was in my early 20's. So I have decided to shift gears a bit and fast forward to an event that happened in my early 40's. I was still single, but by this time I had become pretty promiscious. My libido had not subsided any over the years and in fact it had got more intense.

I had a good career working for an international banking company. I was currently working in the Midwest and was surprisingly content. I had bought a condo and I had a great mix of professional life and social life. Life was good. In some regards the good life was taking its toll on me. I had started to put on a few unwanted pounds. My solution to this was to pay more attention to my diet and to join a health club with an indoor jogging track. I could go there after work two or three times a week and work off some stress and work up a good sweat. Also the voyour in me enjoyed looking at the guys and girls that were there in their workout outfits.

One guy in perticular caught my attention. He was in his early 20's and had a lean swimmer's built and dark hair. He also had an easy smile that he flashed frequently. (Guys, if only you knew how a cute smile makes most women weak in the knees). We did the across the room flirting dance for a few days until finally one day he was in the free weight area at the same time as me. I feigned having some difficulty getting my weight bar adjusted and he gallently offered to help. After he adjusted the weights on the bar he offered to spot for me. I lay back on the bench and he stood over me ready to catch the bar if it slipped. From this position I had a great view looking up at his crotch. He had a great view of my sweat soaked tee shirt and shorts. And I was getting wetter and he was getting stiffer. After our workout, we chatted for a bit. I found out he was in town visiting his parents for a couple of weeks before he went to Europe on assignment for his job with the government. We agreed to meet for a drink after we both showered.

By the time I got into the gym shower, my pussy was screaming "I want some!!!" When I came out he was waiting for me in the lobby and he followed me in his car to a neighborhood bar that was just down the street from my condo. We went in and made polite small talk for a bit but our eyes kept locking and the electricity was obvious. I found out he had a job with the State Department and he was heading to London for a posting with the American Embassy processing Passport and Visa request there. After a few drinks we both lossened up and the talk became more flirty sexual. The wetness between my legs was becoming uncomfortable and the buldge in his jeans was becoming more noticiable. And I might add... It was a damn impressive buldge too.

After a couple of hours of public foreplay, we both walked over to the jukebox to pick out some more music. He was standing behind me and he slipped his arm around my waist and pushed his buldge up against my ass. That did it. I looked up at him over my shoulder and said "Wanna go to my place and listen to music a bit more comfortably"?

Back at my place all the pretences vanished. I put on some music ("Enigma", which has been some of my favorite fuck music since the first time I heard it) and poured us some wine. When I handed him his glass, he took one sip and then set the glass down on the kitchen counter. He reached out and pulled me to him and planted a big wet kiss on me, which included a lot of tongue action. Now to be honest, I have never been really big on kissing. I can take or leave it generally. (Especially if the guy is bad at it, or he has bad breath). But I do like the opportunity that it gives me to grind up against a guy and feel his cock grow. And I could really feel that his had grown. I think the poor lad was so turned on (and had been teased for so long) he was in agony. He finally pushed me away and demanded "Where is the bedroom?" I stepped back and led him down the hallway. Once we were in my bedroom, I stripped away my skirt and pulled off my top. As I grabbed the covers on the bed and flipped them back, he pulled off his tee shirt and began to undo his jeans. I sat on the edge of the bed, naked, and watched him pull his jeans down.

And now a few words about the sight that greeted me... By this time I had been involved off and on in swinging for several years. I was unashamed promisicus and had seen more cocks than the average woman probably sees in a life time. So when I say that this young man's cock was truly impressive, I know what I am talking about. While it certainly had length (somewhere between seven and eight inches) it was the girth that really made me gasp.

I reached out and took hold of his cock. It was so hard I wondered if he wasn't in pain. My hand simply could not fit all the way around it. The head was dark purple and at the base hung two very tight balls. I pulled this wonderful monster towards me and opened my mouth as wide as I could. I could barely get my mouth over the head and attempted to give him the best oral treatment I could. In truth, I could only suck for short periods of time and had to alternate with licking and stroking it with my hand. But the very sight of it was mesmorizing and I couldn't let go. My pussy had begun to feel like a river was flowing through it.

He finally pushed me up on the bed and started kissing his way down from my nipples, across my tummy, and then finally he arrived at my inflamed cunt. He was truly a master of pussy eating. He started by slowly dragging his tongue up and down the length of my slit. After a few minutes of this torture, he gently parted my lips and put two fingers in just to the first knuckle. He slowly moved these fingers up and down while he slowly ran his tongue in circles aroung my swollen clit. I was delirious. I was pulling at the sheets and tossing my head back and forth. I know I was saying (or yelling) something, but I was unaware of what. When he finally put his tongue directly on my clit, I almost flew off the bed. He then inserted his two fingers all the way in me and moved them in and out in a fucking motion while he licked up and down on my clit. When he switched to a rapid side to side motion with his tongue, he used his fingers to rub on my G spot. This resulted in me having a mind blowing, earth shaking, window rattling, bed soaking orgasm.

I honestly think I must have passed out, because the next thing I was aware of was him on his knees between my legs. He had taken hold of my ankles and put my feet up on his shoulders. He had a rather mischivious grin and I felt him lean forward and put his cock head at the opening of my soaking wet pussy. The feeling of that cock head suddenly reminded me of just how big it was and the pressure of him starting to push forward through my outer lips felt as tho I was being split down the middle. If his cock had felt big in my hands and mouth, it felt like a baseball bat going in my pussy. He pushed with a constant, steady pressure, pausing ocassionally to pull back a bit and then resume his invasion of my very core. I swear I felt as if I could hardly breathe. While he was gentle, he was also very determined. When he was finally all the way in to the hilt, I felt as if I was completely stuffed. After a brief pause he pulled outward slowly and then pushed deep in again. After repeating this motion a few times to allow me to get used to the incredible thickness of his cock, he paused. And then, the fucking began.

The time for gentle had passed. He began to slam into me with a force that made me feel like I was being pummeled with a battering ram. Every slam into me touched every nerve inside my vagina. And this young man was relentless. He drove into me with a determination that let me know who was really in command now. I was paying for my hours of teasing him and he was not going to let me off easy. But what did I care? I was cumming. And cumming. And cumming... I could not stop. When he flipped me over and had me get on my hands and knees, he pushed himself back into me with no loss of velocity. I could feel his thick member in every single part of my pussy. I could hardly breathe and I certainly could not think. I vaguely remember alternately begging him to stop and encourgaging him to fuck me forever. The only relief I got was when he lay down and sat me up on him. I finally had some sense of control and managed to slow things down enough to catch my breath. But this didn't last long. He flipped me over on my back again and resumed his pile driving of my poor, abused pussy. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it under my ass, raising my hips up. He put my legs over his shoulders and then leaned forward so that my feet were above my head and he had a clear shot into the very depth of my pussy. Now his plowing became more intense and driven. Suddenly he tensed up and I felt him unlease a torrent of cum into my canal. His body spasmed. And then he stopped.

I was suddenly aware of how we were both gasping for air. How we were both soaked in sweat. And as I looked at the clock I was surprised to see that we had been fucking for almost two hours. He rolled off and lay next to me. It was a good five minutes before either of us spoke. I looked over at him and said "Not bad for a young guy." We both broke out into laughter.

I could feel his cum starting to seep out and run down my crack. He looked at his watch and apologized saying he had to go. He had to meet up with his family and he was late. I was relieved. For you see if he had wanted to go again, I certainly would have. But the truth is, my pussy was so sore and beat up that just the thought of fucking again right then made me cringe He got up and took a quick shower. We swapped phone numbers and agreed that we wanted to do this again.

How sore was I? Well after he left I went to the bathroom and it hurt to pee. It had been a long time since one man had left my pussy so battered.

We got together a few more times before he left for London and I actually did take him to a swinger's party with me. (Maybe a future story?)

Let me know if you want to hear more about my slutty, slutty ways.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

On The Train Young man and mature woman connect on daily commute.in Mature
The MILF Next Door Ch. 01 A mature woman finds joy with a younger man.in Mature
Rachel's New Neighbour Gets More The busty blonde is 'maid' to please the old plumber.in Mature
My Boy Toy... Picking up my son's old friend from a bar.in Mature
Rachel Gets a New Neighbour Busty blonde Rachel teases then pleases her new neighbour.in Mature
More Stories