My Life is You Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were times when Dillon seemed so lost. Seth couldn't help wanting to reach out and offer to be Dillon's guide. He rarely did it, however, knowing that Dillon had been a fiercely independent man prior to the accident. Now, he needed as much independence as he could manage.

Seth worried that Dillon's need for independence might cause them problems. Every fiber of Seth's being insisted that he hold and help Dillon in whatever way possible. Their two impulses warred against each other. Seth had done well to restrain himself as much as he had in the past, but he couldn't promise to do so well in the future.

Climbing back into bed, he drew Dillon to him. Lovingly he traced the contours of Dillon's face with a finger. Then he smoothed his hand over Dillon's muscled shoulder and down his arm.

It was apparent that Dillon had continued his exercises. His body was firm and well defined. Even relaxed in sleep, his muscles were hard beneath his skin.

"I love you so much," Seth softly whispered, moving closer to Dillon. "I don't ever want to lose you again,"

Maybe he should have waited and said those words once Dillon was awake, but something inside wouldn't let him. He needed to speak them now, to know that they had been said.

Laying his head against Dillon's chest, Seth counted his heartbeats. They were strong and steady, just as Dillon was. They echoed against Seth's ear, assuring him that his love was close.

Even in his sleep, Dillon drew Seth closer. Earlier, Seth had held Dillon. Now, their positions were reversed and Seth was the one being held. It was a wonderfully secure feeling.

Unfortunately, the ringing of the doorbell intruded before long. Seth seriously considered ignoring it, but he knew many of his friends had been very concerned about him. It would be unfair to whoever had come to visit for him to just ignore his or her presence.

The doorbell rang a second time just as Seth was easing himself out of Dillon's arms. The combined noise and movement were just enough to wake Dillon up.

"Where you going?" he mumbled sleepily.

"There's someone at the door," Seth replied, dropping a tender kiss onto Dillon's lips. "I was just going to see who it is,"

Dillon ran a hand down Seth's bare back and over his ass, giving it a light slap. A smile curved his lips. "You may want to put some clothes on first,"

Seth just laughed and pulled away. Pulling a pair of cut-off sweatpants from a drawer, he slipped them on before heading downstairs to answer the door. He was whistling along the way.

**

Dillon smiled and stretched, his naked body arching up off the mattress. Several joints popped as he bent his body to an extreme angle before settling back down onto the bed.

MMMM, he was feeling good! His body was relaxed and limber in a way it hadn't been in a long time. He had a sleepy, sated feeling going that he didn't want to give up.

After considering lingering in bed, where the sheets and pillows smelled pleasantly of Seth, Dillon rejected the idea. A smell was nice; the real thing was nicer. Why should he lull around up here when the man of his dreams was downstairs?

Before they had crawled into bed together, Dillon had carefully folded his clothes and placed them on the dresser so that he would know where they were. Rising, he edged his way over to the big, heavy piece of furniture. Dillon knew he smelled of sex, but didn't feel comfortable just hopping into Seth's shower.

Once dressed, Dillon tried to make his way out of the room. Seth's house was unfamiliar to him and he'd been so full of his love of Seth when they had climbed the stairs together that he didn't really remember the journey. Eventually he was able to find the door and go out it into the hall.

This was the dangerous part. Dillon knew that the stairs weren't far away, but he had no idea how many steps it was to them. Placing his right hand on the wall, he began to slowly creep forward, trying to feel for that first step.

He would have been fine if he hadn't allowed himself to become distracted. Unfortunately, at the sound of Seth's happy laughter Dillon unconsciously sped up at exactly the wrong moment. His foot never even landed on the first step and the next thing he knew there was nothing but air beneath him.

12