My Life Just Changed Forever

Story Info
Like her sister, she finds life took a most unusual turn.
1.4k words
3.93
37.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

I screamed into the pillow yet again as he continued to plow savagely into me, the headboard relentlessly impacting the wall in a near-steady drumbeat setting the rhythm of our primal dance. Without marring his thunderous pace, he grabbed a fistful of my lengthy brown hair and pulled, quickly yanking my head up from the pillow. My screams instantly rose in volume and in pitch as pain mixed with pleasure; tears blurred my view of the framed photo above the bed and cascaded down my cheeks.

Yet again, a thought crossed my mind: He simply cannot be human!!!

With each plunge into my dripping body, he buried himself to the hilt, and it was a completely-natural feeling, so I knew that he wore neither super-tight condom nor cock ring. To my knowledge, he had not made use of any "stay hard" type of cream – I had not seen him apply anything to his manhood after I had initially sucked him to savage-looking hardness, nor had I smelled anything other than our own natural scents and the now-extinguished cinnamon incense since our return from the local bar. Never had I known any man to be able to last as long as this without exploding either upon me or inside me – preferably inside me.

As I calmed slowly from the peak of sexual bliss, I was aware once again both of the torrent of fluids splattering my legs and the ache of rawness inside me. The former embarrassed me somewhat, but the latter thrilled me with the knowledge that I would be well sated for quite some time – at least, until the following weekend.

This mysterious man possessed me. I had known that the instant that his eyes met mine in the massive mirror behind the bar. Dressed entirely in black, he did not wear anything that one might consider "seductive" or indicative of an "alternative" lifestyle. In fact, he simply wore a black t-shirt with an anime-style babe about to lift off her tank top, black jeans with a heavy silver chain as a "belt," and black Reebok shoes. Actually, the use of a chain as a "belt" did strike me as unusual when I noticed it as he later led me to the meager dance floor, but I found it interesting, intriguing. The way he clutched my body as we danced – respectfully, lustfully, but as if he owned me – and pressed me against his thick fleshy sword added even more mystery to the entire situation. I could feel the eyes of virtually everyone in the small establishment watching us, watching me, and although I felt a little ashamed at being seen like this with a complete stranger with the possibility that my college friends or classmates might come through the door at any moment, I was too entranced with the mystery of this man to truly care about anyone other than him and me.

Releasing my hair at last, he pushed back from me, leaving my body feeling empty, incomplete, allowing for even more of my liquid passion to spill from between my legs. I was hot, I was covered with several thick layers of sweat, I was exhausted, yet I wanted more, even though I was unsure if I would remain conscious through another orgasm. My arms gave out underneath me, and I collapsed to the bed, my face buried in the pillow once again. But he simply reached underneath me, grabbed my breasts, and squeezed my small mounds roughly as he lifted me to a kneeling position, then raised me up even higher on my knees until he deftly entered my body once more, making me feel filled, whole.

"Please," I begged softly between gasps for air, my voice seeming to be quite loud now that the banging of the headboard against the wall had finally ceased, "please, no more. You've exhausted me."

My plea apparently fell upon deaf ears, for the primal dance began anew. My back was arched severely, giving him access to my most intimate treasure as my hands moved of their own accord to link together behind his neck. My body was nearly as taut as a strung bow.

I blinked away the tears, looking up at the framed photo of my older sister with her then-boyfriend standing behind her, his hands cupping her amble breasts, supporting them like a bra despite the bikini she wore. I remembered that afternoon at the beach quite vividly, and that picture in particular, as I was the one behind the camera. "Whenever he fucks me," she had once confided to me, "it lasts for hours. He simply uses me for seemingly forever, then he finally gives that all-too-male triumphant roar as he erupts inside me, and even that seems to go on forever. I have never known any guy to last as long or cum as much as he does. And it sometimes makes me wonder if he's even an alien just masquerading as a human male."

His fingers dancing across my clitoris dispelled all thoughts of my sister. I closed my eyes, riding the steadily-growing wave of pleasure, riding him. His breathing was heavy and labored in my ear. He must be close, I reasoned, I hoped.

I am, I heard inside my head, but this is only the beginning.

Before I could make sense of that voice in my head, his fingers unleashed another torrent of passion within me, consuming my being. I felt the first jet of his orgasm batter my cervix with such power that it stung, and then I lapsed out of consciousness.

*****

I awoke in a strange room. I was nude, tucked into bed as if I were a little girl. The lights were dim, and there were no windows. Everything was white or off-white, with the exception of the wooden bed frame, nearby dresser and chair, and my bald, naked sister sitting on the edge of the bed, watching my face intently.

"You're awake at last," she said softly, bending down to hug me. I could not comprehend what was happening, and I felt both groggy and extremely thirsty. I opened my mouth to speak, but my throat felt raw. I felt raw between my legs as well, so whatever had taken place between the time the mysterious man had erupted inside me and this moment had occurred rather rapidly.

"Where...?" I asked, my throat so raw that it hurt to speak.

My sister sat up again. "This is where I have been these past two years," she said softly. "We are on an alien spacecraft."

I thought back to that day on the beach. I was barely sixteen years old when I had taken that picture; she then suddenly disappeared nearly four years later. She had been on an alien spacecraft during the last two years of my life.

Alien spacecraft?

"I see that you are confused," my sister noted aloud. She raised her voice and looked momentarily to the ceiling. "Open window."

Movement to my left caught my attention. Turning my head, I watched as an off-white panel rolled slowly toward the ceiling, revealing the star-studded blackness of night.

But in this view, there was no reference to the ground. The only reference was Saturn at the lower-left of the view, slowly rising along the side of the window.

"I have been allowed to come to help to ease you into your new life."

My head quickly snapped back so I could look my sister squarely in the eyes... and I instantly regretted such a sudden movement as my vision blurred momentarily and a headache formed behind my eyes. "New... life...?" I somehow croaked a moment later.

"You are now like me," she said sadly, yet with a gleam in her eye. "You are a sex slave to aliens, and believe me, they are not usually humanoid."

I looked more closely, and the gleam seemed to sparkle more than it should have. "You enjoy this?" I asked, my voice slowly returning to something more akin to "normal."

"I receive everything I need," she replied, "and everything I deserve. But most importantly, I now have everything I wanted."

My sister leaned forward to hug me again, and the gravity of the situation began to settle upon my shoulders.

Clearly, my life had just changed forever. But with my sister's help, I endeavored to make the best of it.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers