My Life, My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panditji
panditji
216 Followers

Her breathing was getting ragged and I sensed small, really small movement of her hips, trying to lift and grind herself on to me. She was oozing juices like a geyser and I was going mad with that musky smell. This continued for some time, which to me felt like a life time. Suddenly she drew back her legs, raised her knees and with her feet firmly on the bed she lifted her ass and did some violent humping of my mouth and fingers. She forced her vagina on my mouth and began to cum.

'Aaa.....rrrgg..rrgh! Chinu Kahin ka nahin chchoda tune mujhe.'(oof, chinu you destroyed me)

She was gushing fluid from her vagina and I was greedily lapping all I could. Then with similar abruptness she threw her legs around my back and caught me in a lock over her vagina.

A muffled cry left her mouth,

'Hai.....yeee....yah....he ishwar yeh kya ho gaya' (oh God how could this happen)

Which sounded as if she is gagging on to something. I raised my head to have look, she was pressing pillow over her face. Her body started to shake violently. She kept coming and her vagina kept pouring her love juice over me.

She propped herself and managed to sit upright. It sure wasn't easy for her bulk, yet she did it alright. Now my face was buried between her thighs but due to the angle I could not reach her vagina. Then amma did the unthinkable, she drew back her legs and with her feet on bed, spread her thighs wide, leaned back on her elbow and raised her hips to give me access to her vagina and in her final throws of ending orgasm, with her other hand she held my head and pushed me firmly on her mound.

With both my hands I held her ass and pulled her on to my face and lapped her flowing vagina. I inserted my finger, wet with her juices, into her anus. She raised herself more and forced my face into her. I started in-out fucking motion in her anus and she screamed 'aaiye.......yeee, kuch baki nahin rakhoge kya?' (you aren't going to spare anything) With that she oozed some more, she shivered and then went stiff. As her orgasm finally subsided, she thumped back on the bed with a loud screech.

'Chinu mere bachche kyun kiya tumne yeh. Ek pal ne sara kuch badal dala'.(Oh Chinu my son why did you do this to me, in just one moment everything changed for ever) she sobbed. My hands were still underneath her with finger deep into her anus. I pulled it out eliciting a gasp and started to lick and nibble insides of her thighs, which too were wet. I guess she came a litre or more.

I rose from between her legs went up to her toe and started sucking them, then ran my tongue on her in step and kept moving upward slowly tracing my path through calves. As I reached just beyond her knee she parted her legs a little and I continued caressing inside of her thigh.

I moved up put my mouth on her vagina again. She again shifted very slowly, coyly opening her thighs a little more. Taking the cue I again lipped and lapped her vagina, the holy place that is the genesis of the humanity. It was not long before her breathing quickened and grunts and hisses escaped her lips. I noticed wave like moves of her hips, which were not blatant but certainly not coy as before.

'Meri jaan mat lo beta, ab bas bhi karo'.(stop now son, do not kill me)

I reached up to lie on her side, slid my left hand behind her neck and with my right began to gently caress and rub her bare shoulder. Then I kissed side of her breast and put my lips on her nipple. I gently started sucking on them as I sensed them getting hard I lightly nibbled on it. She let out a muffled oooo...ooh, but did not try to dissuade me.

I shifted a little and guided her right hand, lying on her belly, to my penis. She at first just held it but then jerked it away. The way she held it, though for few seconds only, put me on a trip to heaven, and then I decided to take the plunge.

All this while she got her face turned away from me and remained quite. I got on top of her and in an instant she was aware of my deed. She tried to turn and rise but I held her firmly and clamped my mouth on hers.

After initial resistance she melted and parted her lips, welcome or surrender I didn't know. I caressed her breasts and then sucked on her nipples, I licked, swirled my tongue around her areolas and nibbled to get her going again. Seeing her loosening up I pushed my hand between us, held my penis and started to rub it along her wet slit. She lifted her hands and clutched the headboard and shrieked.

'Chinuu yeh mat kar beta, main hath se tumhara kar dungi par beta ab is seema ko mat langh'. (Don't do this chinu, do not cross the line, I'll do you with my hands) I knew she is trying to be fair. I made her cum so to get even she was offering a hand job. Her offer laid bare the events of the evening.

She acknowledged achieving orgasm and now she knew that I too need to cum. Her open offer to give me a hand job was blatant enough to encourage me. It was a matter of choice, either I take her offer or she surrenders to my wish.

'Chinu bahut pachchtaoge beta baad mein , maan jao'.(Chinu you will be sorry later, listen to me)

I slid up ran my tongue over her lips and said, 'agar aise he karna hai to munh se kar dijiye'.(If you really want to do, use you mouth)

She said 'nahin, lao haath se kardun'(NO, let me do it by hand). Saying this she snaked her hand between our bodies and held my penis. I made a little room and she started to jack me. I sensed that her jacking off was not perfunctory, she was actually caressing my penis and sighing as she played.

This got me even more excited I allowed her to play awhile, while I mauled her breasts, and fingered her vigorously. She was sighing and giving out sounds that were driving me nuts. I caught hold of her wrists, pulled her hand away from my penis and got on top of her. She said, 'tum nahin maanoge?'( so...Will you not listen) Her tone defied her pretense, it was like as if she really wanted me to go ahead, or may be I was mistaken.

I knew this is it, so I pried her legs open with my knees and dug my knees underneath her thighs. So now I was kind of kneeling between her open thighs and her thighs rested on top of mine. I nudged my penis forward and started to rub it up and down the entire length of her slit.

Her face was contorted, eyes closed and breathing so heavy that her breasts were swaying. I couldn't hold any more, guided my penis to her vagina and parting her lips placed it on the entrance. It was like I am at the entrance of a stove, wet heat emanating from her aroused vagina was driving me nuts. As I tried to press it in, she shifted upward with a jerk trying to avoid the inevitable in her last bid, 'Chinuuooo... nahin....rukajao beta maan jao nah....nahin.....aaaaaah...aaaahh oooo..oof maaaaaa' and in one smooth stroke I violated the most sacred of the moral codes of our society.

I went in half the length, stopped, pulled out and then jabbed firmly yet gently back inside all the way till her stubby shaved pubes pricked my groin. Amma gasped aloud 'oooooooohh! Maa' ,and I stood still trying to soak in the feeling. I closed my eyes and stayed still, her vagina was deep and quite snug. I felt a ring like tightening traversing along the length of my shaft, insides were nice and soft but entrance to her vagina was surprisingly tight.

I opened my eyes to look at her, what a sight she was. Thighs wide raised, legs bent , resting on mine, belly quivering with her short labored breathing. Her arms held high as she was holding the headboard making her magnificent globes rise erect, her large nipples were erect and inviting. Her entire body was glowing in the dim light of the bed lamp. Her large areolas, which are pink, were looking dark and marvelous in yellow light.

I leaned a little, lifted her thighs further and planted my hands on either side of her. Bending my head even lower I kissed her navel and started to fuck her in long and slow strokes.

I looked at the juncture of our body and saw my penis glistening with her juices entering her. This got me going I pulled out completely and then went in slow till bulbous head disappeared in her depth and then jabbed hard. She sucked in breath and her entire body quivered. I repeated the jabs till she was hissing and sighing uncontrollably, and cried out loud 'Hai maa, oof tum kitne nirdayi ho...'(oh mother how can be you be so cruel my son).

I knew that at this frantic pace I may not last long so I decided to lie on top of her and fuck deep and slow. I laid myself on top of her, held her breasts and started to suck on nipples. I mauled her breasts till they turned pink.

I held her shoulders for leverage to resume fucking. I reached up to put my tongue inside her mouth. Now she wasn't even pretending to resist, the instant she felt my face on hers, she opened her mouth to receive me.

Every stroke was like a new feeling. I never felt so aroused and loved before. It was little difficult to do her hard due to her flab and my position atop her, I couldn't ram up to the hilt with out adjusting every time I wanted to give hard. Suddenly to my utter dismay I felt her thighs being spread wider and higher, creating more space for my hips to move and raising her vagina a little to receive my thrusts deeper.

This actually lifted remaining barriers of shame and morality, and I started to fuck with renewed confidence. I raised my head and whispered, 'I love you amma'. She responded with a sigh and a mew. As I continued to ram and jab and playing with her breasts, her breaths became quicker and with every thrust she let out an aa...g...gh or ooo..ooh,.

Room reverberated with her oooooohs , aaahs, ooooof maas, and hard slapping sound of my groin beating down on her pudenda. I grunted with every jab, harmony of grunts and her sounds were like music making my excitement ride higher & higher

Even she was getting more comfortable with the situation, or rather being taken over by her own desire. I felt her tongue moving inside her mouth and brushing my lips. She caught hold of my lower lips and started to suck. I think she was readying for her second orgasm of the evening. I felt her teeth digging on to my lips with a passion that prior to this day I thought never existed in my prim, proper and religious mother. I even felt faint movements of her pelvis. Initially it were not in rhythm with my thrusts, but sure were initiated with a grunt.

I repositioned my jabs and adjusted frequency to match with her moves. Hell broke lose after that. She let go of the headboard and wrapped her arms around my back. Now she was kissing me furiously and matching my every move with gay abandon. When I went back pulling she stayed down but as I went down she threw her hips to receive me with a firm upward jab. I continued till I sensed her tensing up. I knew it is the time.

I held on to her breasts really hard and sucked on her nipple while increasing my pace. Now her hmm..mphs, oo...ooffs and argh..rghs were not muffled. They sounded like music with slapping of our bodies and wet sloshing swishing sounds emanating from her flowing vagina. In her most bold move of the evening she held my naked butt and with her fingers digging in my flesh painfully and started to fuck me roughly. She held my ass firmly and slapped it real hard on her vagina.

She was not just a match rather she had overtaken me in this game of love. Her feet planted firmly on the bed, she held my hip and slammed hers with a vengeance till such time when her thrusts became so violent that I failed to keep pace with, she screamed ' Oh chinuuu...u.....sambhalo hamko..aaaarrrghhhhhh..!'(Chinu cannot hold any more my son).

She was nearing her end and so was I. I mercilessly squeezed her breasts, dug my teeth on her fleshy shoulders and changed gears to a maddening pace.

'Ouuu....uuf! meri jan he le loge kya!' (you are killing me.). I was just there when she arched her back and let out a scream 'Aaii...iiiiyeeeee...maa'.. Worried about someone hearing it I jammed my mouth on hers.

I was there too, I got that knotted sensation, which one feels for just a second before squirting. But for me it prolonged and I desperate to release pounded her vagina like there is no tomorrow. She wrapped her thighs around my buts and held me. That is when I achieved my release. I squirted and squirted and continued with long hard strokes, holding my penis a little longer inside to fill her up.

Her body raked with a series of violent rigors, she kept humping her hips back on to me. We went on and on for what seemed to be an eternity and then as suddenly it had risen it calmed with her slumping lifelessly and me on top of her with my penis still inside her. I felt my penis was swimming in a pool of slush.

Storm passed and we lay like that for a long time. She gently brought her mouth closer to my neck and lightly nibbled giving me a ticklish loving feeling. She caressed my butts lovingly scraping nails through the crack of my bums. She roamed her hand on my rear side, from shoulders to bums for a long time. I almost dozed off.

I sensed her moving under me, she shifted and tried to turn to her right. I slid from atop her and laid on my left facing her. I opened my eyes and found her looking straight with tear filled eyes.

She hugged me close hid my face between her ample bosom and said,'kaise ho gaya yeh sab beta, tune to mar he dala mujhe chinu. Ab kya hoga.'(how did this happen, chinu you took my life away son what will happen now). Freed from that maddening desire and meeting head on with the reality, I did not have a clue to answer. I was equally confused and worried, if not any more, but did not have the courage to hold a conversation. So I just wrapped my arms around her and snuggled close, kissed between her breasts and slept like baby feeling secure around her mother.

...To be continued

panditji
panditji
216 Followers