My Life with a Muscular Cheerleader

Story Info
A college senior comes home on break & finds his dream girl.
32.4k words
4.65
46.2k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by Michael-Leonard

A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

"Hey Bill, You got any plans for spring break this year? Joey and me are going to Panama City in Florida this year; why don't you come along?

"No thanks Dave, that's just not my thing. I've already got my ticket for the flight home. You guys go ahead, tear the place up and don't forget to take lots of pictures."

"OK, Bill, but you don't know what you're missing; all the girls will be beautiful, drunk and horny."

'Yeah, but none of them would be looking in my direction,' I thought.

Two weeks later we packed our bags and went off in separate directions, they went south and I headed west. My flight to Chicago took a little over two hours and was uneventful. From the airport I caught a bus that would take me the rest of the way home, about an hour southwest of Chicago to the small town of New Lenox.

'It was good to be home,' I thought as I walked down Main Street, past my old high school and down the tree-lined block to my parents' home. It was a little after 3 PM; my parents were still at work and wouldn't be home for at least another three hours. My sister, the captain of the cheerleaders, could be anywhere, but most likely she was at the local teen hang-out with the rest of her squad, the teen-aged boys from the sport teams all vying for their attention.

I walked up the driveway, punched the code into the keypad and the garage door opened. We always used the garage to enter the house. It acted like a mud room, a place to leave your coat and shoes before entering the house.

'It will be good to just hang out in my room and relax after the long trip home.'

As I opened the door from the garage to the basement stairway that lead up to the kitchen I heard the familiar sounds of weights being used downstairs in the basement. 'Arlene must be home after all,' I thought. 'I wonder when she started using my weights?'

Wanting to surprise her, I tiptoed down the stairs, and peered around the corner. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and watched with a sense of awe as the bar full of weights was raised and lowered slowly but steadily. I did a quick calculation in my head; two twenty-fives, two tens, and two fives on each side, plus the bar, one-hundred-eighty-five pounds in all.

'When did my sister get so strong?' Even when I was working out regularly, my best was only one-hundred-and-five pounds.

Just then she finished her set, re-racked the bar and, after a few moments, she sat up. Our eyes met, and a smile came to her face.

'That's not my sister,' I thought. "Who are you?"

"Bill, don't you remember me? I'm Patti, from next door, Arlene's best friend."

She stood, wiped her face with a small towel and slowly walked towards me.

"You're... Patti? The last time I saw you, you were a tall skinny kid, always giggling about something."

"Well as you can see I've filled out quite a bit since the last time you saw me."

'I'll say,' I thought, as she spun slowly around to give me a good look. She looked to be about six feet tall, and although it was hard to tell with her wearing sweats, she appeared to be broad shouldered, but with narrow hips and waist. I couldn't tell how much she had developed up top, but if my memory served me well, she was always fairly flat-chested.

"If I may ask, what are you doing here by yourself, using my weights? And, by the way, where is Arlene?"

"Arlene is probably down by Poppy's hanging out with the rest of the cheerleaders. I hope you don't mind my using your weights; Arlene gave me the combination to the garage door a couple of years ago so I could come down here to workout. I'm a cheerleader as well. I do most of the throws and act as the base for our human pyramids, so I have to maintain my strength. That's one of the reasons why I work out all the time."

"Don't you miss hanging out with the others?"

"No, not really, I'm not very popular with the boys in school and I really could care less about gossiping about who's dating who; or what this girl or that guy is wearing. I'm not into that kind of stuff. So tell me, what are you doing home so soon? Arlene told me you weren't coming home for another couple of days."

We were still standing in the middle of the basement and by now my neck was getting stiff. You see, I'm only five-foot-four so I had to look way up in order to talk to her. I think she sensed this because she took hold of my arm and guided me to the other side of the basement which was set up like a small family room; a sofa sat across from an old entertainment center that held a stereo and a TV. She eased onto the sofa and pulled me down next to her. Patti really seemed interested in what I had to say.

"I finished my exams earlier than I originally told them; so I thought I'd surprise everyone by coming home a few days early. My roommates are heading to Florida for spring break, so here I am."

"Why didn't you go with them? I hear that Florida during spring break is really a happening place; that the guys and girls are all hot and that the beer is cold and plentiful."

"Yeah, well that's not really what I'm into. I'm not really a party animal if you know what I mean. I'm not very popular with the girls in my school. I'm really kind of shy around girls."

I didn't know why I said the things I was saying to this girl, she was practically a stranger to me, but she seemed to be truly interested in me and I felt sort of a kinship with her. The more I talked to her, the more I realized how attractive she was. Besides being tall and obviously very strong, she had a very pretty face. She had a dazzling smile and a creamy complexion that was dotted with just barely-visible freckles. But it was her eyes that really captivated me. They were a wonderful shade of green and almost catlike in appearance. The more I looked into those eyes, the more I felt myself being attracted to her. I couldn't tell what color hair she had because Patti had a baseball cap on, which she wore backwards.

Patti glanced up at the clock on the wall and exclaimed, "Crap, I have to get home, I still have a lot of homework to do for tomorrow. Bill it's been really nice chatting with you I hope I'll be seeing a lot more of you before you have to go back to school. Is it alright if I come back tomorrow to work out again? If you don't mind, I'll leave the weights the way they are so I can start where I left off? You can change them if you want, I can reset them tomorrow."

"No problem, I'll take care of them later. See you tomorrow."

I watched as she ran across the basement and grabbing the banister galloped up the staircase two steps at a time.

When I was alone, I walked over to the bench, verifying the amount of weight on the bar.

'It's been quite a while since I've used the weights I wonder if I've gotten any stronger now that I'm older.'

I positioned myself under the bar, took a few deep breaths, and tried to push the bar off of the rack. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't budge it. I lay there, still holding on to the bar, and suddenly came to the realization that Patti was a hell of a lot stronger than me. A second thought came to me as I realized that I was getting an erection.

'Knowing she's so much stronger than me is really turning me on.'

Chapter 2

I awoke not really knowing where I was and then I remembered. After Patti had left I had gone upstairs, taken a shower and climbed the stairs to my room. Feeling a little tired, I shut my door and lay on my bed thinking of Patti. I must have fallen asleep, because now as I looked at the clock on my nightstand I could see that it was almost seven o'clock.

'Everyone should be home by now; they must be having dinner. I think I'll surprise them.'

I got off the bed, slowly opened my door and crept silently down the stairs, carefully avoiding the one that squeaked. At the bottom of the stairs I turned and looked through the living room into the dining room. There was my family, gathered around the table quietly eating dinner. The quiet was about to end.

My mother was the first to notice me walking towards the table.

"Bill... when did you get home? What a surprise!" She got out of her chair and moved quickly towards me, embracing me in a motherly hug.

"Son, it's good to have you home. How was your trip?"

"Hi Dad, it's good to be home. The trip was good; no delays."

"Hi Sis; you miss me?"

"Of course, it's good to have you home. When did you get home?" She said with a somewhat pensive look on her face.

"Not too long ago. I got home, took a shower and went up to my room and fell asleep." I sensed that now was not the time to reveal that I had met Patti. I could tell that my sister had never mentioned to our parents the fact that Patti had the code to the garage door and was using the weights when no one was home.

"Sit down, you must be starved," my Mom said. Not waiting for a reply, as she got a plate from the cabinet and dished out a large serving of spaghetti and meatballs from the pot on the stove. On the way back to the dining room she grabbed a fork and placed the meal in front of me. As if by magic a glass of milk appeared in front of me as well.

"We weren't expecting you until Friday."

"I know, Mom. I figured that since I hadn't been home in more than two years I would surprise you so I never told you my final plans for the break."

We settled into a casual conversation. For me it felt really good to be home. After diner, I helped Mom clear the table and then sat in the living room with the entire family watching several shows and the evening news. "Well, if you don't mind I'm going to get ready for bed, I'm still on East Coast time."

After a quick trip to the bathroom, I kissed my mother goodnight and went up to my room. About five minutes later I heard the squeak of the stair and, knowing someone was about to knock on my door, climbed into bed and under the covers.

"Bill, can I come in?" my sister said after knocking.

"Sure Sis, Come on in."

Arlene entered the room, pulled my desk chair close to the bed and sat down. For a long minute we just looked at one another and then she broke the silence.

"You saw her didn't you? You know that Patti has the combination and comes here to work out even when I'm not here. Thanks for not saying anything in front of Mom and Dad. I never told them I gave her the combination and I'm not sure how they would react."

"Slow down, Sis; relax. I'm not going to say anything; I'll leave that up to you. They should know about it but I'm sure they won't mind, they've known her for almost ten years, she's practically part of the family anyway."

The tone of the conversation became more relaxed as Arlene asked, "So, what do you think of her, isn't she something?"

"You can say that again. She's pretty, she's easy to talk to, and she's got to be the strongest girl I've ever met."

Arlene smiled. "Thank goodness you like her. She's been asking about you ever since the last time you were home. She was so disappointed that that you haven't been coming home during the summer."

I thought about it for a second then replied, "I guess I haven't seen her since my first year at school. I came home for the winter break, but since then, I've been staying at school, taking classes during the inter-sessions. I'm trying to complete my degree in three years. The scholarship I received doesn't cover all of my tuition, so if I can cut out a year I can minimize the amount of my student loan."

"Well, when I go to college, I'm going to enjoy myself and savor the experience."

I just nodded my head, knowing that she was the outgoing member of the family. I knew she would love college life; I just hoped that she got an education as well.

"Arlene, I've been trying to think back about when I was still in high school, I just don't remember that much about Patti. I know she was here all the time; that you guys were always hanging around together. But all I remember of her is that she was tall, skinny and extremely shy. I don't think I ever really had a conversation with her before today."

"Of course you don't, silly. Back then we were barely teenagers, our four-year age difference really mattered. You were a senior, a big shot; Patti and I were just freshmen. I bet you never saw us sitting on the steps while you worked out. I didn't really want to but Patti always insisted. We would watch you lifting weights, with your shirt off, in your cute little gym shorts, until you were finished and would walk over to the stereo to shut it off. That's when we would go back up to my room. I think that was when Patti's obsession with weightlifting started. After you would go in for a shower, we would sneak back down stairs and Patti would try to imitate you. At first she could barely do one rep; but soon she was doing sets of twelve reps and would add additional weight as well. Just before you went off to college, she and I went out for the cheerleading squad. I made it, but Patti got cut. I think that really hurt her; she became more serious and asked me if she could use the weights after school. I gave her the combination to open the garage. While I was at practice or cheering at a game, she would be lifting. Soon you could see the results of her hard work. Her arms, shoulders and legs were thicker; she lost that gawkiness, and seemed to be more self-confident. That next summer we worked out together. I was amazed at her strength; she was lifting over one hundred twenty five pounds -- more than I weighed."

I lay there in bed fascinated by my sister's tale. I could feel myself getting aroused by the mental images of Patti she was painting for me. I had to bend my legs in order to prevent my sister from seeing my erection.

She continued. "That's when I got the idea that maybe Patti could make the squad if we could work out some routines using her strength to its full potential. We started with her lifting me on to her shoulders. I would stand with her holding my ankles, leading a cheer, and finish with my hands in the air. Next we worked out a routine where she would toss me into the air and then catch me. Soon I had a couple of the other girls come over and we worked on a human totem pole. Patti would stand, lift me until I was standing on her shoulders, and hold my ankles. Then the girls would put a foot on her thighs and, holding onto her elbows, would stand and lean out to the side. We would hold that pose throughout the cheer. She made the squad that year, and I was named captain."

"Does Patti have a boyfriend?" I asked with more than a little interest.

"No, she's been asked out a few times, but she's always said the guys turned out to be jerks. For the last year or so I know for a fact no one has asked her out. A rumor went around the school at one point, insinuating that she was a lesbian because she wouldn't put out. I asked her about it one day. Apparently one of the jocks from the football team tried to get fresh and wouldn't take no for an answer. The next day he came to school with his arm in a sling. He insisted the pulled ligaments were from a fall; Patti told me she bent his arm behind his back and held him up against a wall, threatening to break it off if he ever grabbed her again."

"I'll have to keep that in mind. She's coming here again tomorrow. Are you planning on coming home early?"

"No I'll give you guys some time to get to know each other a little better. You be good to her; she's my best friend and she's already been through enough in her life."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Never mind; if she wants to tell you she will."

Arlene got up, put the chair back under my desk and said good night. When I was all alone I pondered all that she had said. It sounded like Patti had a crush on me at one time. Maybe that was why she had seemed so interested in what I had to say. I could hardly wait until tomorrow.

Chapter 3

I spent much of the following day sending out my resume, which was very short on experience, to all of the larger local CPA firms in the area. I hoped that my enthusiasm would make up for my lack of experience. I kept checking the clock, trying to will it to read three o'clock. At about 3:05 I heard the garage door go up. Not wishing to seem overly eager, I walked down the stairs, through the living room, dining room and kitchen and opened the basement door. Patti was at the bottom of the stairs, dressed in her sweats, looking up at me.

"Hi. Are you going to work out with me or just watch?"

I hadn't given it any thought. If I worked out with her, she'd know how much stronger she was than me and would probably consider me a wimp. I decided that honesty would be better than trying to lie my way through it.

"No, I'd just hold you back. To be honest I haven't had much time to work out in the last couple of years. I run in the morning before classes, but I haven't touched any weights since I've been at school. I'll just keep you company, if you don't mind."

"No, I'd really like it if you would. It will make the time pass more easily."

I went to grab a chair and when I returned with it, I stopped in my tracks. Patti had removed her sweat shirt and was beginning her warm-up exercises.

"I hope you don't mind, it seemed a little hot in here."

'You can say that again.'

Patti was dressed in a form-fitting tank top that accented her small, yet perfectly round breasts, while putting her broad shoulders and thick upper arms on display. I watched as she cranked out twenty-five pushups, fifty sit-ups, twenty squats -- and another twenty pushups, rolling up into a side extension on each one.

"That gets the blood circulating," she quipped.

'Absolutely,' I thought. 'It sure got my blood circulating'. I hoped that my growing erection wasn't too noticeable.

We talked as she started doing single-arm curls, her bicep rolling up into a large ball with each one. Then she switched arms and repeated the exercise. I watched, amazed that she was using fifty pounds, knowing that I couldn't do that with two arms. When she was done with that exercise, Patti reclined on the bench and continued with the hand weights, extending her arms out to side then raising them until the weights clanged together overhead. She then slowly let her arms drop down until her arms parallel with the floor.

"Bill, could you spot for me? These last few are going to be tough."

I stood behind her head, ready to give her a hand if she faltered; all the time staring down at her chest; her white tank top stretched tightly across her chest, accenting her breasts and her extended nipples. When I finally moved my gaze from her chest to her face I realized that she was looking up at me, a broad smile on face. I must have turned scarlet when I realized that not only had she caught me staring at her chest, but that she was well aware of the effect she was having on my now fully-erect cock.

"Bill, take the weights, please."

"Patti, I'm sorry, I guess my mind wandered off there for a second."

"No problem, I understand. Next is the bench press; can you help me add another ten pounds on each side?"

"Patti, that's going to be over two hundred pounds, the best I'll be able to do is help you re-rack the bar if you get in trouble."

"I know; I'll be careful. I want to go for a new personal best and I need a spotter to do it."

We added the weight and I stood behind the bench as she reversed herself and slid below the bar. After several long slow deep breaths, Patti reached up, grabbed the bar and giving me a smile and a wink, lifted the bar off the rack. She allowed the bar to slowly fall until it was just off her chest and then slowly but steadily pushed it upward until her arms were nearly straight then lowered the bar and repeated the exercise four more times. As she reached the top of the move she hissed, "OK, help me."

123456...9