My Life with Carrie Ch. 01

Story Info
Carrie crashes the bachelor party.
4.5k words
4.33
51.8k
16
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers

My wife, Carrie, is a dancer and choreographer. Because exercise is an integral part of her career, she has maintained a great physique over the 25 years we have been married, even after giving birth to two children. To this day, when we go out she still turns a lot of heads, both young and old. I'm very proud to be with such a beautiful woman and over the years I haven't minded showing her off occasionally. We are raising a family of two children and a dog in a conservative suburb of a major western city. We both have careers and so our lives are very hectic. I would say that we have managed to have a fairly routine sex life that has been punctuated over the years by some episodes of truly naughty behavior. Those are the subject of the stories I would like to share.

*

It took me five years to finish college. All of my close friends managed it in four. So, as they took jobs in various locations around the country and began their careers, I was left to finish school on my own. In that year I met two other guys, Joe and Brent, who were also on the five-year plan and we became good friends. Although we spent a considerable amount of time together and I felt like we had become pretty close, when we finally graduated and Joe moved to Atlanta and Brent moved to Boston and I moved back to southern California, we didn't stay in contact with one another. I had already formed the habit of keeping in touch with my four-year friends and those are the friends I have always kept up with.

I got married a few years out of college to a beautiful, intelligent, sexy woman named Carrie. Joe and Brent were both on my invitation list but neither showed up and I don't remember getting invitations to either of their weddings. Several years later I got a phone call from Joe out of the blue. We caught up on each others lives for a bit and he told me that he had been married but had gotten a divorce. That was the bad news. The good news, as he put it, was that he was getting married again. Because he and his fiancé were both on their second marriages they had decided to forgo the big ceremony with their families and get hitched in Las Vegas. He had decided to invite Brent and me, and our wives, to help celebrate the beginning of his new life. I was surprised to hear from him and in keeping with the nature of our past relationship he talked me into coming to Vegas. He was always talking me into things, but at least Las Vegas wasn't too far away and there were lots of things to do. Carrie's response, however, was less than enthusiastic.

"Who is this guy?"

I tried to explain again.

"But why does he want you to be there so badly?"

I didn't really know the answer to that, other than because he could always talk me into anything. I hypothesized that maybe on his second marriage he was inviting a different set of guests and hoping for a better karma this time around.

She looked skeptical. "And is this other guy, Brent, is he married?"

"Apparently. His wife's name is Miranda."

"And when we get there, you're not just going to run off with your college buddies and leave me stranded with two people I don't know, are you?"

"Of course not. I'm sure they will be nice. But if they're not, we'll be Vegas. We'll find other things to do. It'll be a great weekend, trust me."

She stilled looked skeptical but she went along with the plan. We made arrangements to fly to Las Vegas on a Friday evening, leaving right after work. The wedding would be on Saturday and then we would spend Saturday night celebrating with our new friends and return Sunday morning in time to relax before starting the next work week.

Joe, however, had other plans. About three weeks before the wedding he called to tell me that he and Brent had planned a small bachelor party for Friday night. Their wives had agreed to go shopping and then they would all meet later. Oddly, none of the wives had ever met, so this wasn't going to be an easy sell with Carrie. I hemmed and hawed and Joe pushed like he always did and I ended up promising to give it a shot.

"I knew it," were the first words out of her mouth when I filled her in on the plan. "I'm going to be left stranded with these people I don't know while you run around and party with your college buddies. And do you really think it's appropriate for a man in your marital condition to be at a bachelor party?"

"Look, honey, we're just going out to have a few drinks and reconnect. There won't be any girls unless we go to a bar that has waitresses. I'm sure that Miranda and Samantha will be fun people and you will have a great time. I'll take my phone with me and if you get bored you can call me and I'll come and rescue you." She was still looking skeptical but once again let it go.

A week later, Joe called again. "Brent and I have decided to hire a stripper for the bachelor party, but she's expensive. We're going to need you to go in on it with us."

"What?" I squawked in protest. "I can't even go to see a stripper much less help pay for one. I can't be a part of this."

It sounded to me like I was putting my foot down but it sounded to Joe like I was saying go for it, count me in. By the end of the conversation I had committed to chipping in and was feeling really uneasy about the situation. I decided not to update Carrie on the new plan. I would just wait until we got there and figure out what to do then. If all else failed, I could just schedule us to take a later flight to Vegas and then I could back out of the bachelor party without having to discuss all the reasons I was a pussy-whipped weenie with Joe. The big weekend was beginning to sound more stressful than relaxing.

Joe never called back again and soon Carrie and I were boarding the plane for our Vegas weekend. As the departure date neared Carrie had become more and more relaxed about upcoming trip. She had decided that she and Samantha and Miranda were going to have a great time shopping and that I should go out and paint the town red with my buddies and not worry about a thing. At first I thought she was being sarcastic, but she assured me that she was serious, after giving it some thought she was sure everything would work out for the best. She sounded excited. Okay, I thought, things are looking up. When we arrived in Las Vegas, Carrie called the number I had given her and made arrangements to meet her new friends and I found my way to the hotel to meet the guys.

Joe had rented a suite for him and Samantha. Connected to the bedroom was a large, separate living room type area with a sofa and several wing back chairs. I wasn't sure why he needed a suite but he seemed happy with it nonetheless.

"So, where are we headed?" I asked when we had finished reacquainting ourselves.

"Right here," Joe announced. "We hired the stripper, and you owe me money, and she's coming to dance for us right here. Private party."

Well, this wasn't the best news for me. I knew I would feel guilty for not being straight with Carrie but now that I was in the situation, maybe it would be best just to go along. Carrie had actually seemed excited when she left to meet Samantha and Miranda and I was starting to think that she was going to have more fun than me this weekend. Oh, well, it was only one night.

We started drinking beers and talking about the old days and learning about our current lives and several hours passed quickly. Then there was a knock at the door. Joe's eyes lit up and I guessed the stripper had arrived. When Joe answered the door I could hear a muffled woman's voice in the hallway. I couldn't make out what she and Joe were saying but it sounded like a somewhat complicated negotiation. Finally Joe closed the door and came back into the room.

"Okay, here's the deal," he announced like always, "The stripper we wanted to hire is sick or something, which is too bad because she's really hot. So I had to negotiate a new deal. And I think I did well, gentlemen," he said, winking. He was pleased to announce that instead of one girl we were getting three. Our own personal dancers, as he put it. But they were new and kind of like trainees so we had to do a few things a little differently than normal.

I didn't know whether having my own personal stripper was going to make this easier or more difficult. But I was certain that at the end of the night I wanted to be able to face Carrie with a clear conscience explain every detail of the evening for her approval.

A few minutes later there was another knock on the door and the lady from the hallway stepped into the room this time. She was very attractive and, while she was probably too old to still be a dancer, I was sure that she had worked in the business at one time. She helped us clear the center of the floor and then arrange three of the wing back chairs in the center and facing away from each other so that their backs made a triangle. When we sat in the chairs we would only be able to see the dancer directly in front of us. I guessed that if these girls were beginners maybe seeing the other girls would give a boost to their self confidence or maybe dancing for one person was less intimidating than dancing for a whole room full of guys. Whatever the case, Joe and Brent were getting visibly excited by the impending show and I felt my spirits picking up a little also.

We each sat down in a chair and the attractive woman explained that she would be dimming the lights and then the girls would come in and the show would start. She set up a portable stereo and turned it on. My heart raced a little with anticipation as the show began. And then the attractive woman turned off the lights.

We sat there for a few seconds in the total darkness and then we could hear the door to the hallway open for a moment and the rush of feet across the carpet. In the darkness I could sense the movement of the girl in front of me. Then she turned on the flashlight she was holding with both hands over her head and illuminated her body from above. She was very attractive and wearing a see-through negligee with lacy bra and panties, like what one would expect a stripper to wear. She seemed a little older than I would have expected a beginner to be, she was maybe late twenties or early thirties, but what the hell did I know about the stripping industry anyway. I relaxed and settled back into my comfortable chair.

As she sensually moved her body, the dancer created interesting effects by moving the flashlight also. She basically had her own mini-spotlight to emphasize various parts of her body. After some introductory moves that were probably designed to get us both warmed up, she placed the flashlight between her feet facing upward. The light created a stark film-noir landscape as deep shadows danced across her shapely legs, changing with dramatic contrast between dark and light as she moved her body. With her hands she held out the diaphanous fabric of her negligee and produced a swirling kaleidoscope of merging shadows on the ceiling. It was an interesting idea and a great lighting effect. Normally, I would probably have been bored by now and wanting her just to get down to business, but tonight I had lots of time to enjoy and it was putting off the inevitable grief I would eventually get from Joe when I had to say I'd had enough and stop my part of the show.

Now with the spotlight still between her feet the dancer lifted her negligee up over her head a let it float gently to the floor. As it floated downward it created a wild twisting snarl of shadows across her body. She bent down and moved the negligee aside and began her sensuous undulations once again with the light at the same angle. I was amazed at the numerous peaks and valleys the female body has when lit from this angle and the dancer allowed me ample time to explore them with my eyes. Soon it was time for a scene change and she lifted the light to her waist, where she held it against her back and pointing upward, illuminating the upper part of her body. As she faced away from me she began to wriggle out of her bra with one hand while she held the light behind her back with the other. She lifted the strap off of one shoulder let it dangle onto her arm. Then she switched hands and lifted the strap off of the other shoulder. As she worked I enjoyed the changing topography of her muscular back. Finally the bra fell to the floor. She let me enjoy the view of her back for a few more moments and then she quickly turned to face me, still holding the light with both hands in the same position behind her. Even though her breasts were completely exposed to my view, I couldn't really make them out in the dim light, but I had a glowing, backlit outline of her fabulous torso. She was really using the light well to build the anticipation. Now, with the light facing her torso, she extended her arm directly out to her side giving me an illuminated side-view of her magnificent breasts. With the light at the side her tits took on the proportions of mountains capped by long succulent nipples. She slowly brought the light around in front of her giving me my first well illuminated view of her truly spectacular upper body. As she held the light in front, she twirled and dipped while letting me observe her brightly lit chest from all different perspectives.

After I had had enough time to become fully acquainted with her breasts in all of their possible configurations, she laid the flashlight on the floor a few feet off to one side. From the flashes of light from other parts of the room I could guess that the other two girls were following the same routine. Then she began to tease me by moving in and out of the narrow band of light. She walked through so that I could only see her legs, then she crawled through on her hands and knees. She worked her way through several variations and then standing with her back to me and illuminated up to her thighs she hooked her thumbs into the side of her panties and dropped them to the floor. She was now completely naked. As she kicked the limp fabric out of the way she lowered herself to her knees and her lower body glowed in the bright light. Facing away from me, she bent forward onto all fours, parting her legs. Her entire sex was open to my view but was completely in the shadow because of the angle of the light still off to the side. The teasing was really getting me worked up but this was starting to get frustrating. I found myself wanting to grab the light and shine it where I wanted. Then she began to move in and out of the light again and I began to get better and better views of her pussy and her ass. It was still a game, though, and I was getting only flashes.

Then the dancer picked up the flashlight and walked over to my chair and placed it between my legs and facing outward. I reached down to adjust it and she quickly moved my hand away. I was not to touch the light. Now that my eyes were at the same angle as the little spotlight there were no more shadows for her to tease me with. Now as she rolled on the floor in front of me and spread her legs open and crawled around on all fours, her entire body was completely illuminated for my viewing pleasure. And it was truly a pleasure to watch this beautiful woman perform. She showed me everything, including a few minutes where she spread her legs and opened her pussy lips with her fingers for my inspection.

After what seemed a long period of time she stood up and took the flash light from between my legs and walked away. At first I thought the show might be over but as she left my field of vision, another dancer came into view from the other side. They were rotating. I was going to have three personal dancers tonight.

As the next girl came into view I could see right away the she was equally as beautiful as the first. She was already naked but she teased me for a while by holding the light at various angles across her body. Finally she set the light in between my feet and angled it out slightly toward her. With the uplight I got great views of her crotch and she leaned in several times to give me nice long looks at her dangling breasts. After she had exhausted all of the angles from this position and I had familiarized myself with all of the nooks and crannies of her voluptuous body she picked up the light and placed it between my knees pointing up to the ceiling. Then she put her hand on the armrests of my chair and leaned in to give me an up close view of her undulating breasts. I knew from experience that you never touch a stripper unless you are invited so I fought back the urge to suck her incredible nipples into my mouth as they hung like ripe grapes only inches away. She moved and swayed in front of me allowing her breasts to brush up against my face. I had long ago forgotten my promise to myself to not be inappropriate and now I was fully lost in my lustful yearnings. As my mind wandered momentarily, my new private dancer refocused my attention by putting her knee onto the armrest. Then she put her other knee on the other armrest and continued upward until she was standing precariously on the armrests in front of me with the light shining up from below and her pussy only inches from my face. I was surprised to see her considerable wetness. I had always thought that strippers didn't get very excited during their performances but that was clearly not the case here. She began to gyrate her hips and using her fingers to open her delicate lips for my up close personal inspection. Then she continued my female anatomy lesson by turning to face away from me and bending over to touch her toes. Her private area could not possibly been more exposed than it was. As she moved her hips and shifted her weight from side to side I was mesmerized by the complicated beauty of the well lit area before me. Several times she moved her pussy and her asshole so close I thought she might impale herself on my nose. Soon her erotic performance came to an end and she stepped off of the chair and took her light with her as the girls rotated once more.

The new dancer that entered the stage in front of me came in with her light shining on the wall. I could see the highlighted outline of her lovely athletic body but the details were in the dark. She backed up toward me until her legs were touching my knees. Then she placed the flashlight in between my legs and pointing outward and illuminating the stage in front of me as the first dancer had done. It appeared that there was going to be very little teasing and she was going to get right down to business. Once the light was set, she bent her knees, sat on my lap and laid her body back against me. I could feel the entire length of her body pressing against me. Up until this point I had been aware of my excitement but my erection had been bearable. Now, as the outline of my cock snuggled into the cleft of this sexy dancer's ass, I became aware of how horny I actually was. And the incredible view of her faintly illuminated body as I looked over her shoulder wasn't making the situation more comfortable. Suddenly she turned her face to my ear and whispered very softly, "Touch me."

This was almost too much to handle. I knew I couldn't touch her but I was really struggling to maintain my composure under all of this pressure. Then she whispered again, her warm breathe tickling my ear, "I want you to touch me."

I was proud of my restraint as I whispered back, "I can't. I don't think my wife would appreciate it if I touched you."

"Maybe she wants you to enjoy yourself. Go ahead, touch me."

As I started to repeat my objection I turned my head trying to look her in the eye. I wasn't sure why a stripper would care if I didn't touch her and I was a little irritated that she was goading me into something I had already said I didn't want to do. I had already gone way beyond what I felt comfortable with and now the guilty feelings that I had been suppressing began to wriggle back into my consciousness.

vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers
12