My Life with Carrie Ch. 02

Story Info
Carrie has some pictures taken...
3.9k words
4.48
30.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers

My wife, Carrie, is a dancer and choreographer. Because exercise is an integral part of her career, she has maintained a great physique over the 25 years we have been married, even after giving birth to two children. To this day, when we go out she still turns a lot of heads, both young and old. I'm very proud to be with such a beautiful woman and over the years I haven't minded showing her off occasionally. We are raising a family of two children and a dog in a conservative suburb of a major western city. We both have careers and so our lives are very hectic. I would say that we have managed to have a fairly routine sex life that has been punctuated over the years by some episodes of truly naughty behavior. Those are the subject of the stories I would like to share.

I have encouraged my wife, Carrie, many times over the years to have some "boudoir" pictures taken. I find them very sexy and would love to see my beautiful wife posing. But, it seemed like something that she was never going to go through with on her own.

So one Valentine's Day, I gave us both a gift. I paid for a boudoir session for Carrie with a local photographer, Elizabeth. I chose a woman because I wasn't sure exactly how Carrie was going to react and I thought maybe having a woman doing the photos would increase the chances of her actually going through with it. One of my concerns with a woman photographer, however, was whether the photos would be sexy enough. I explained to Elizabeth that while I liked nice romantic pictures I was also hoping for some that would be a lot more on the wild side. She assured me that she could get Carrie into some very erotic poses and that I had nothing to worry about in that department. I finished the discussion saying that nothing would be to revealing or erotic for my taste and that I looked forward to seeing the photos.

As the day of the photo shoot approached, Carrie began to get nervous about the whole affair. I had intended on tagging along to check things out, but Carrie said that she would be too embarrassed to pose partially naked in front of me and so I was disappointed to be staying home. I had anticipated this problem, however, and had made arrangements with Elizabeth so that she would let me slip in and watch from her office. Her office had a rectangular opening, like a window with no glass that looked into the studio. When all of the lights were turned on for the photographs, the office lay in the shadows and I as long as a sat still I could easily observe all of the action without being noticed.

When the day finally came, I wished Carrie a sexy day and told her that I had to go to an all day meeting and would be back that evening. I drove to the studio and parked down the street. When I saw Carrie park her car and walk in with her wardrobe for the day, I also parked and waited outside the door. After what seemed like an eternity, Carrie went into the dressing room, and Elizabeth opened the door so that I could quietly take up my position in the office.

The studio was quite dark except for a brightly lit area in the middle where all of the lights were focused. On a short platform there was a long bench draped with a red cover in front of a red background. This was obviously going to be the focus of the action and I had a great view from my shadowy location. I was about fifteen feet away would be looking just over the shoulder of the photographer. I was really getting excited about what was soon to happen. Even though I regularly see Carrie naked at home, there was something much more sensual and erotic about seeing her naked in this semi-public situation.

Shortly after I had gotten situated and managed to relax a little, Carrie stepped into the studio area. She was wearing a see-through negligee with a lacey bra and panties underneath. She wasn't really showing more skin than a bikini, but this outfit was designed to inspire lust. And I was suddenly feeling very inspired.

Elizabeth stepped forward to meet her, gushing about how ravishing she looked. Carrie smiled and moved tentatively into the lighted area.

"Okay, Carrie, we just need to make a couple of equipment adjustments and check some light levels and then we'll be ready to get going."

At this point I was very surprised to see a muscular young man in sweat pants and a t-shirt step out of the shadows and start making adjustments on some of the lights. He was tall, athletic, blond, and handsome. I'm not always good at determining whether or not a man will be attractive to women, but even I could tell this man was a hunk. I hadn't anticipated that there would be another man present and I was starting to be concerned that this would put a damper on Carrie's enthusiasm. But she didn't seem surprised to see him and watched him calmly, with a shy school-girl look on her face – I could tell she found him attractive. She had obviously been introduced to him before I came in and was feeling comfortable with him in the room so maybe this would work out after all.

"Okay, Michael, I think we're ready to go," Elizabeth said, breaking the silence. Michael stepped back into the shadows and Elizabeth started to direct Carrie into poses. They stared very conservatively and Carrie and I both quickly forgot about Michael. Carrie was truly a beautiful, sexy model and Elizabeth seemed to be very pleased with how well things were going. A couple of times, Elizabeth had Carrie step out to look at some of the pictures on a monitor and talk about some other possible poses and angles. There was a business-like atmosphere to the whole process.

Once everything had become routine and comfortable, Elizabeth asked Carrie to remove her bra. It wasn't really a question or a command, just a gentle, but firm suggestion. Carrie nodded her head in assent and immediately reached behind her back to unfasten it. Once she had worked the bra out from under the negligee and dropped it off to the side, she took a deep breath and faced the camera again. Carrie's breasts were fully exposed under the see-through fabric and they were fantastic. Her erect nipples suggested her excitement but she also gets a little flushed, especially on her neck and below her ears, when she is becoming sexually aroused. And it was obvious to me that she was becoming very aroused. I could feel myself getting aroused as well. I knew that we would both enjoy these pictures for years to come and I was really happy with my decision to be present. Once the session was over, I was sure Carrie would forgive my intrusion.

When Elizabeth had moved Carrie through several poses, she halted the action for a moment and spoke to Michael about some adjustments in positions of some of the lights. I had forgotten that Michael was out there somewhere in the shadows, and by the surprised look on Carrie's face, I sensed that she had forgotten about him, also. When he stepped up to carry out his instructions, I watched Carrie's reaction carefully. She didn't cover anything up, and she never took her eyes off of him. Once or twice, he seemed to sense that she was watching him and he glanced quickly at her. She smiled and remained as she was, her naked breasts fully exposed to his view. It was obvious to me at this point that Michael's presence wasn't going to create a problem for getting the kind of pictures I was hoping for. As a matter of fact, I was starting to think that Michael was increasing the intensity of the session and my wife was getting ready to really let her hair down. I wasn't too sure how I felt about his unannounced intrusion to the photo session, but I wanted some great photos and maybe he was going to help the process.

As Michael retreated back into the shadows, Elizabeth started her instructions for the next pose. Carrie refocused on the camera and moved accordingly. This time Michael lingered in a position where both Carrie and I could still see that he was there. Carrie seemed to be turned by this and she became much more animated and free about her movements. In just a couple of minutes, Elizabeth asked Carrie to slowly begin to remove her panties. Carrie didn't hesitate and began slowly tugging on the sides. A few shots later her panties were on the floor, and my wife had nothing on but a see-through negligee that left nothing to the imagination. Michael had faded into the background by now but I could tell that Carrie still sensed his presence. And she was really getting into the poses. In one pose she sat on the bench with her back very straight and her hands on the bench in between her legs. In this position, her breasts were pushed forward between her arms and her crotch was covered by her hands. Then she got onto her hands and knees on the bench, with her face toward the camera. She folded her arms with her elbows on the bench and laid her head on her arms. Because her knees were still underneath, her entire backside was wide open to view from the rear. While this angle was not available to the camera, Michael was still out there somewhere, and I was sure that thought had crossed Carrie's mind as well. The power of his unseen presence was encouraging my wife to completely lose her inhibitions. I was getting the pictures I had hoped for and I loved it. Too soon, Elizabeth suggested that Carrie change outfits and Carrie retreated to the dressing room.

After a few minutes Carrie came out in a long black t-shirt that came to about her mid-thigh. Her erect nipples poked playfully at the fabric stretched across her chest and there was a little jiggle as she stepped softly across the floor. She appeared calm, collected and business-like. Elizabeth smiled and placed Carrie in the middle of the lighted area once again and starting directing her through a series of poses. At one point Carrie was facing away from the camera and playfully lifted the back of the t-shirt revealing her bare ass. She was relaxing and I could tell that she was starting to get warmed up again. Then Elizabeth stopped shooting and brought her camera down in front of her.

"I would like to use Michael as a prop, if it's okay with you, Carrie."

Carrie seemed a bit surprised, but asked curiously, "What will he be doing?"

"Well, I would like to use his arms and maybe his upper body for contrast. His face won't be in any of the pictures but he will be standing pretty close to you."

At this point, Carrie was completely covered by the t-shirt and having Michael close to her didn't seem like such a big step. He had already had a good view of her body through the transparent lingerie she had been wearing in the last set. Still, Carrie blushed a little at the suggestion.

"I'm okay with that," she replied simply.

Michael emerged from the shadows in front of Carrie.

"Could you remove your shirt, please, Michael?" Elizabeth more instructed than asked.

Michael removed his shirt, but left his sweat pants on. His upper body was very muscular and well defined. Little beads of sweat caused his skin to glimmer in the bright lights of the studio. I heard Carrie take in a quick breath of surprise. This beefy young hunk was standing only 3 feet away from her and she was barely dressed. Michael moved up in front of her with his back still to the camera.

As if not to disturb the tangible sexual tension in the air of the studio, Elizabeth kept her instructions short and to the point, "Michael, could you extend your right arm across Carrie's front?"

His tanned arm looked huge and daunting in front of my wife's body. I could easily see what Elizabeth meant by contrast. Carrie looked hesitantly at his arm and then back to Elizabeth.

"Open your mouth a little when you look back at his arm, Carrie, maybe like you're a little surprised and a little intimidated."

And so Elizabeth began snapping photos while Michael provided contrast and Carrie started to look very turned on. His bulging biceps and shoulders thrust powerfully across the softness of her body in the background. These were going to be some very sexy pictures. Then Elizabeth asked Michael to step behind Carrie. Even though he was now facing the camera, his face was out of the light and his upper torso provided a very masculine backdrop for my sexy wife as she lifted and stretched parts of the t-shirt to gradually expose more and more of her curvaceous body.

After a few more shots, Elizabeth spoke again, "Michael, put your right arm over Carrie's shoulder and grab the t-shirt in about the middle of her tummy on her left side."

Michael calmly reached over Carrie's right shoulder, across her body, and grabbed a handful of the shirt. As the shirt bunched up in his hand, it stretched tightly across her body and suddenly my wife's voluptuous form and beautiful breasts came into stark relief. While I admit that the sight of this Adonis so close to my nearly naked wife was disturbing to me, I was completely turned by what was happening in front of me. My wife was as sexy as I had ever seen her. And best of all, she was starting to feel it, too. She appeared to me to be completely turned on. Her face was slightly flushed, her eyes had a distant, glazed look, and her breath was coming in little gasps.

What happened next almost made both of us orgasm.

Michael reached down with his left hand, grabbed a part of her shirt next to his right hand, and with rippling muscles, tore a large hole in the t-shirt. Elizabeth kept the shutter on overdrive in a desperate effort to capture the power and strength of his movement and the sudden exposure of Carrie's creamy white torso and the lower part of her breast. Carrie looked shocked and recoiled into his chest, but she quickly recovered and played along. She relaxed in his arms and laid her head back against his bare chest, submitting to his overwhelming strength. Michael released his hold on the shirt and then made another rip on Carrie's right side and a little lower down on her abdomen exposing another strip of her silky flesh. Carrie continued to create suggestive scenarios by resisting and pushing against his arms, and then allowing herself to be overwhelmed again.

It wasn't long until the shirt was in tatters and Carrie was completely exposed. Finally, she lifted the remaining slivers of the shirt over her head and stood completely naked facing the camera. Michael was still standing behind her and continued to move his hands and arms around her naked body. In some shots he covered her breasts with his hands, in others he flexed his biceps across her abdomen, the hard, angled, sinews of his muscles making a very erotic contrast to the soft, white curves of her body.

Then Elizabeth said, "Thank you, Michael." And suddenly, he melted into the shadows once again. All of Carrie's shyness had now evaporated. She slowly sat back on the bench behind her and, without any instructions from Elizabeth, began a truly erotic series of poses. While she leaned back on one hand, she put one foot up on the bench so that her sex was completely exposed to the camera and Elizabeth fired off picture after picture. After several angles, Elizabeth suggested that it was time for one last costume change and Carrie made her way back to the dressing room.

I was nearly exhausted from watching and I knew Carrie must be, too, but we had paid for 3 costumes and Elizabeth was being a good business woman in making sure we got our monies worth. Of course, I already felt like we got our monies worth, but that was because I didn't have any way of knowing what was going to happen next.

Soon, Carrie emerged from the dressing room with a yellow sundress with a blue pattern of some kind on it and I guessed nothing underneath. She had regained her composure and gave a relaxed smile and stepped into the light like she was ready and willing for whatever Elizabeth asked her to do next. Elizabeth got right down to business. She had Carrie sit on the little bench like she was sitting at a bus stop. Carrie exposed various parts of her self by undoing buttons and leaning forward, or sitting back and opening her legs. It was sexy seeing such an innocent looking dress used like a naughty prop in this way. Finally, Elizabeth said,

"I would like to use Michael again." Carrie, with a dreamy look on her face, just nodded her assent.

Right on cue, Michael appeared in front of Carrie, still shirtless and still wearing his sweatpants. Carrie, sitting with her elbows on her knees and facing the camera, let her eyes roam freely over his body as he calmly stepped toward her and away from the camera. When he was about three steps away, he suddenly stopped, grabbed the elastic of his sweat pants, and pushed them all the way down to the floor. When he stood back up, he was completely naked. Carrie's eyes got big and her mouth dropped open as she stared directly at his penis. Of course, Elizabeth was hurriedly recording every moment on film. After a brief moment of taking in his manhood, Carrie started to lift her face to look Michael in the eyes.

"Keep your chin down, Carrie, just move your eyes," Elizabeth instructed softly. As if in a trance, Carrie followed the instruction and lowered her chin while her eyes climbed up to meet his. Michael took a couple of short steps to close the gap between them and Carrie let her eyes work their way back down to his approaching manhood.

The sight of my sexy wife being approached by this intimidating naked man was electrifying. Carrie didn't take her eyes off of him as she began wiggling out of the sundress. When she was completely naked, she opened her legs and began displaying herself to Michael and to the camera. Elizabeth kept the shutter fluttering while Carrie continued to openly and brazenly seduce Michael. Carrie began rolling her nipples between her fingers and working her hands down her body to finger herself. Finally, she plunged her fingers into her pussy with great urgency. After a few minutes of frantic activity, Carrie had an earth shattering orgasm calmly observed by Michael and the camera. As Carrie recovered and Michael melted into the background once again, Elizabeth was ecstatic about the days effort.

"Wow! That was unbelievable, Carrie. I don't think I have ever done a shoot this hot. You are incredible on camera!" Elizabeth said. "I think we are probably done for the day."

Carrie smiled and started to reply but I didn't wait to hear it. I needed to get out of sight before I no longer had the cover of the bright lights to hide me. My knees were shaking as I headed out into the parking lot and to my car. I felt some pangs of jealousy of seeing my wife so turned on and uninhibited with this sexy stud but it was competing with the rerunning in my mind of the most erotic scene of my life with Carrie. I wondered if maybe Carrie had guessed or sensed my presence in the studio. Anyway, I drove around for a while and took a walk in a park to clear my head before I went back home. I still wasn't sure I wanted Carrie to know I was there observing. I decided to wait until she showed me the pictures with her and Michael before I would confess.

I got home about two hours later. Carrie had already showered and dressed in the see-through negligee that she had worn at the beginning of the photo session. She looked absolutely incredible.


"So, how was your meeting?"

"It went okay," I lied, "nothing exciting. How was the photo shoot?"

"It went well..." she said as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in for a deep, lingering kiss. The combination of her warm body pressing against me and my lack of relief from the endless hard-on I had all afternoon caused immediate action in my groin. In a few seconds I was fully and uncomfortably erect.

"Well, if this is the kind of reaction I get by mentioning it, I can't wait for you to see the pictures." And with that she began to kiss my neck and work her way down my body.

That night we had the most intense sex we had had in a long time. And it didn't stop there. We had sexual marathons of nearly equally intensity every night for the next couple of weeks. Finally, I arrived home one day to the announcement that there was a big surprise waiting for me. The pictures had arrived. I eagerly opened the leather-bound album that Elizabeth had put them in and began to thumb through slowly. The pictures were incredible. The lighting, the angles, the focus, all was perfect. And there was my beautiful, sexy wife in all her glory. Even though I really wanted to rush through to the end to see the photos with Michael that I knew would be there, I resisted and took my time admiring each pose. I finally realized as I approached the back of the album that she didn't include any pictures of her and Michael. But I could hardly be disappointed. My wife was stunning and sexy and I have never gotten tired of looking at her beautiful pictures.

vclortho
vclortho
14 Followers
12