My Life with Marin Ch. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend photographs me nude across Los Angeles.
1.9k words
4.43
11k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't put on underwear today."

That was Marin, my new girlfriend. The extreme Japanese porn director.

"Why not?" I said, toweling off after my shower.

I had shot my first real porn movie with her earlier in the week. We hit it off really well, and I'd decided to stay in LA for a while. I'd also come to terms that I was going to shoot more porn with her and that — in Japan — I could well become a porn star.

For me, it was the perfect set up. I could indulge my increasingly twisted sexual desires and exhibitionist tendencies without having to explain myself to my parents. Japanese porn movies aren't easily available in America, so in America I'd just be Kathi, a Korean-American girl from Queens and erstwhile punk rocker.

"I need to take photos of you for the studio," she said. "You'll be flashing a lot today."

This was a nice way to wake up. I hadn't even had my coffee, and my girlfriend tells me I'll be exposing myself to strangers! This job did have its perks.

I got dressed — t-shirt and shorts — and threw on a hoodie. It was early Saturday morning, and it was only about sixty degrees. We grabbed some coffee to go, threw a couple bikinis and some towels in a bag for some beach time later, and headed off.

We drove downtown, which is pretty much empty on the week-ends. We parked the car on the street and I threw my hoodie in the back. I would be cold, but I needed to be able to get naked quickly.

"OK," said Marin, "let's see some tits."

I raised my shirt and my tits popped out. Marin took a couple of pics, and I covered them up again.

"And some pussy, please."

I pushed my shorts down to my knees, and smiled. There were a couple of people across the street, but I didn't think any of them could see me.

"And the ass."

I turned around and bent over. Then I pulled my shorts back up.

This was fun, in an innocent kind of way. And the crisp air felt good on my skin.

We hit a few more sites before heading off to El Segundo. There was a large industrial section there, and Marin said I'd be able to get completely naked there safely.

And she was right. We parked the car on a back street which had no traffic. I took my shirt and shorts off in the car. I stepped out, nude once again. I started to walk down the street. Marin ran ahead of me to take pictures.

Every so often, I'd stop, bend down and spread my pussy lips. The majority of the photos Marin was taking were soft-core, and I wanted to do something racier. Mostly I just enjoyed walking through Los Angeles without clothes.

We were a couple hundred yards from the car when we saw a small pick-up truck drive towards us. It was too far to run back to the car (plus I was wearing flip-flops) and there was no place to hide. So whoever was in that truck would get a good eyeful of me.

I liked that idea, and I liked it more when the truck slowed down. I liked it best when it stopped.

It was a security guard from on the plants nearby.

"Can I ask what you're doing out here?" he asked.

"Just taking photos," said Marin. "Thought the industrial scenery out here was kind of cool."

"For some art project?" he asked.

"No," said Marin. "I'm a pornographer, and this is my girlfriend Kathi. She just started shooting for me. The studio needs nude photos of her to help market her movies."

The security guard looked at me.

"You're a porn star?" he asked. "And you're her girlfriend?"

"Hoping to be a porn star," I said, "but right."

"Her next scene is this Tuesday," said Marin. "Four guys."

The security guard shook his head.

"Mind if I take a photo?" he asked.

"Not at all," I said.

Marin came over and put her arm around me. Then we kissed. Then she licked my nipples.

This was fun, and it was turning me on. I knew I was giving pleasure to this stranger through my body. Maybe he'd jerk off to me later! Maybe he'd go back to work, find an empty toilet and grind one out — no lube — because of what he'd seen. I was hoping I was that hot.

We walked back to the car and I got dressed. Next stop was Marina del Rey. We walked the slips until we found a boat with some guys on it.

"I'd like to ask for your help," said Marin. "I'm taking some photos of my girlfriend, and I was hoping you'd let her come aboard."

"Please," I said, with a big smile.

"Why not," said one of them.

I climbed aboard and put my arms around the guys.

"Say 'cheese'," said Marin.

And we all smiled.

"OK, Kathi, you can get nude now," said Marin.

Before they could say anything, I'd ripped off my shirt and stepped out of my shorts.

"Hope you don't mind, guys," I said, putting my arms back around them.

Marin snapped away. I felt two hands on my naked back, one of which was slowly advancing to my ass.

"You can touch me, guys. Don't be shy."

The hands descended to my butt. I was getting groped now, and I loved it.

I turned around so Marin could get some photos of my ass being molested, but then I felt hands on my breasts. I turned back around, and I felt a tongue caressing nipple. One hand descended to my pussy.

I had a decision to make, and I had to make it quickly. If I let these guys finger me, I knew I wouldn't stop until I came. And I was out in a marina, in plain view of the pier.

The mouth that been on my breast now came up to my face. Instinctively, I opened my mouth to receive his tongue. I felt a finger go in my pussy. Now two.

The decision had been made for me.

I heard Marin say "fuck yeah" as she snapped away.

I spread my legs to give my molester better access to my hole. My kisser went back to my tits. I found Marin and made eye contact with her. I looked straight at her as I came.

"Thanks, guys," I said, throwing on my shirt and shorts. "That's what I needed."

I hopped off the boat, and Marin and I trotted away.

Since we were close, we decided to head over to Venice Beach. We changed in the parking lot. I was hoping we'd find a car full of guys to change next to, but no such luck. No one saw me get into my bikini.

We found a spot near the water line and plunked down. We chatted and soaked up the sun until we got too hot. Then we hit the water for a cooling dip.

We made out a little bit, but not too much.

"I'm thinking about one more series of pix," said Marin. "Give me your bikini."

I undid the strings and handed my bikini to her. It felt good to be nude again, even underwater!

Marin ran back to the beach and got her camera. Then she waved me in.

I dipped my head under the water to slick my hair back and slowly stood up. No could tell I wasn't wearing a bathing suit for the first few steps. But soon my tits were above the water line, and I felt eyes focusing no me.

I kept walking slowly towards the beach. I felt my hips break the water line, and then my pussy was in plain view. I wanted to look around to see who was watching me, but I kept looking straight at the camera. I was smiling.

When I got up to Marin, she was smiling, too. I held out my hand for my bikini. She just shook her head no and pointed at the towel. So I wrapped the towel around me.

Marin grabbed our things and we started to walk back to the car. I wanted to drop my towel and expose myself to the entire beach, but I didn't want to impose on anybody. But I saw bars and pot stores ahead of me, the kind of places that might not mind a nude girl in their midst.

I'd walk in, try to find a some guys or cool girls, and ask if I could drop my towel. Then I'd expose myself while Marin snapped away. Occasionally, people would ask me what this was about and I'd tell them they were promotional pictures for some Japanese porn movies I was going to be in.

Sometimes — the guys, usually — would ask to take my picture, and I would always say yes.

By the time we got back to the car, I was very turned on again. Even though I had not been terribly sexual, the simple act of being seen in the nude was incredibly arousing. I opened the car door and got in. Immediately, I removed my towel.

It felt kind of weird riding back to Marin's place in the nude. I saw all these people in cars, and thought how sad they looked in their clothes. They couldn't be nude like me.

I began to play with myself.

"Hold on," said Marin, reaching for her bag. "Use this."

It was a pocket rocket.

"You always go out with one of these?" I asked.

"Don't you?" she responded.

She had a point.

I turned on the vibe and started to masturbate. I thought about those people in their cars. I was so close to them, but none of them knew the pleasure I was giving myself.

I masturbated all the way home. I'd cum, catch me breath for a minute, and start in again. I had too much sexual energy. I needed to release it all.

When we got to Marin's apartment, I covered myself with the towel. But whenever I could, I slid that pocket rocket down to my clit. I thought I might be able to jerk myself off in the elevator, but there wasn't enough time.

Marin opened the door and I ran into the bedroom, dropping my towel on the way. I got on the bed in doggie position. Marin knew what to do. She strapped on and fucked me hard. There was nothing pretty about it. There was face slapping, hair-pulling — a lot of hair-pulling — spanking, nipple-pinching, but I needed this.

I needed to be dominated. I needed to be fucked and abused. Marin was happy to oblige. She got me off good.

The next day, I was back to normal. I think.

Marin was happy with the photos, and we'd had the best sex of our very young relationship.

"What do you think of this?" asked Marin. "It's some text to accompany the photos when they go up on our web site.

"Kathi Choi is an American whore. She cannot be satisfied sexually. This has pushed her to the world of Japanese adult video, where she will soon be a star. But if also fills her personal life. She is unable to keep her clothes on, even when it is wrong or illegal to be without them."

"No public place is save from Kathi. Her burning need to expose herself respects no boundaries. If you ever meet Kathi, you should tell her to take off her clothes. She will do so immediately. For those who have not met her, we present photographs of this whore in action."

"Hmm," I said. "Sounds about right to me."

Marin smiled.