My Life with Starr Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake finds his wife screwing a trucker, but retreats to Haus.
1.4k words
3.69
17.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't explain what life has against me. First my wife leaves stating that she has had enough of me working 60+ hours a week. And what was messed was how she broke the news.

"Oh, don't stop. Please Mack," she crooned. She arched her back similar to a feline when stretching. She seemed lost in her own ecstasy.

Wallace, a 38 yr old, Trucker was gaining speed with his measured thrusts, while at the same time using his Gene Simmons style tongue to enjoy her bronze nipples.

Jake was doing his damnest to get the key in the lock while trying to balance his wife's favorite donut, Bavarian crème. He slowly cursed himself when he heard the sex noises emanating from the small house. Figuring his wife was browsing through his porn collection to excite herself yet again.

Even after all seven years, Jake and his wife Suanne shared about everything that and including his 28 DVD porn collection which he amassed when single. But for now he seemed almost irritated to hear his wife wasting time playing "finger tag" as she liked to call it. Why not that long ago his wife quit her job at the Cinema 2056, to better find her purpose in life.

What he walked in on wasn't what he expected. There she was riding the hairiest redneck, he had ever seen. Jake's turquoise colored eyes dilated with first shock then rage. All he thought as he witnessed what he considered the raping of his true love was

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch." He had an obligation to his manhood to do it. Jake reached for the bat by the porch door. He had already dropped the Bavarian crème and was approaching Sammy Sosa style to the foot of the bed where the man in need of a good body shaving lies.

The man shot Jake a quick smile as he realized who he was. His wife having been riding the reverse cowgirl turned her head to see what was slowing down Wally. The look of surprise mixed with what looked like bewilderment came across her face.

"What are you doing home so early?" She managed to sputter out as she had not ceased riding the trucker.

Jake seemed stunned from the casual question that escaped her lips. He searched around the floor for what was sure the dropped donut. Finding it over by the porch entrance he pointed in its direction.

"I wanted to surprise you with your favorite, Bavarian Crème." He said with a measure of pride, which was slowly but steadily evaporating.

He noticed that during the entire conversation, his wife never slowed down riding the heavy wool man. She was actually picking up speed which was what Jake assumed meant she was ready to climax.

Suanne's face displayed the deepest shade red, which matched the color of her inner thigh. What would happen next would shock Jake and stay with him till his dying day.

OH, OH, OH, $%^$$$##*^^, she cried. Suanne erupted, right off of Wally's 9 inch cock, flooding cum all over the sheets below. Wally would follow next, because right when Suanne climaxed, he exploded with a thunderous grunt, splattered semen all over Suanne, himself and the bed sheets in that order.

All Jake could do was stare in astonishment. He not only couldn't understand why his wife, caught red handed fucking another man continued to do so with him standing over them with a baseball bat. He just couldn't understand why his wife decided to do what she had done in front of him.

Suanne stopped twitching long enough to attempt to give Jake a reason for the betrayal. She just felt it was time to explore other options and was planning on telling him when he came home for work. What started between her and the trucker was by accident. All he needed was directions and she felt that fucking would be the best way to help him find the right exit to Detroit. Obviously Jake was confused.

"I don't understand, I worked for 60+ hours a week plus holidays and I come home to you, you fucking a stranger! A man who could be a serial killer for all you know. A very well endowed, killer who made you squirt all over the place, which by the way you have never done with me."

"You see Jake that's my point; I need adventure in my sex life. This of course makes the most sense to me. I'm sorry you had to find out this way."

Jake's Korean complexion betrayed him as he grew red with shame. He couldn't or wouldn't take this as a reason and walked out. Bat still in hand. He grabbed the Bavarian Crème for good measure.

*

Jake sat listless. He hadn't really come over his stupor; he clenched the donut bag with a sense of panic that was etched evidently on his face.

"So what you're saying is she was riding a redneck trucker? Isn't your wife, Black?" the other man's voice seemed almost mirthful in its questioning.

Jake just shook his head, but then decided to speak up sounding similar to an echo from a well. "She is actually half Black, half Puerto Rican that explains why she has such nice hair, not trying to say black people have nappy hair but hers is nicely curled with a hint of Suave."

Jake looked up at his friend, Anthony after finishing that statement. Who stood over him with his chocolate brown complexion, just shaking his head in confused indifference? He finally spoke to his downtrodden friend. "Don't worry that's why I have an affinity for red headed white chicks. There is something about them that sparks an interest who knows."

Shaking his head Anthony spoke again. "What you need to do is go over with me to The Burlesque Haus, it is amazing with its mixture of variety shows and on weekends it doubles as a strip joint. Trust me, Jake you need this, you should finally come over to the dark side. I'll pay to get us in.

Jake had turned down Anthony in the past due to his love of Suanne, but now decided he needed some distraction from what he witnessed. He gave his friend a pitiful stare of momentary reluctance before surrendering to his overzealous glee.

*

As Anthony and Jake approached The Burlesque Haus they could hear the cacophony of early twentieth century music, almost as if coming from a scratched record player. The Haus as its German heritage betrayed was a big white dock house, which had dining tables on the side of the building and a mini park with benches in the back. The Front of the Dock House had a life size model dancer presenting a neon sign that read "Best entertainment in town". Inside it carried the appearance of a carnival minus the elephants.

Jake who was awe stuck, noticed that his friend was missing, looked back. "Anthony? Where are you?"

"Come over here and meet my friends." Anthony was standing next to a pale skinned red head with airplane propellers on her nipples and gold sequenced panties. Next to her stood a women who looked no older than 20, with purple blue hair that shimmered due to star glitter, she complimented the look with sleeve tattoos on both arms and a *Starr* over her right breast with was exposed. Her only article of clothing was a jet black bikini that matched her cotton wrist band on her left arm. But what really caught Jake's interest was Hazel eyes staring at him with merry intent.

"Hi, my name is Jake." Who suddenly realized he miraculously found himself standing in front of the tattooed dancer. "Love the look." He almost slapped himself for his dorky compliment.

"Well as you could see my name is, she pointed at her right breast, Starr. And I've been told you may need my help." She seemed to wink as she finished the sentenced.

Jake looked down at Starr's 34 C's, but just as quickly snapped out of it and looked in his friend's direction. "Help" he said puzzled.

Anthony who was previously engrossed in a mini conversation with the pale red head, now presented as Porcelain looked his way. "Call it a divorce gift, from me to you."

End of Chapter one.