My Little Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's cool," I agreed.

"Shall we get back to the fun? I think I have finally cooled down enough. What about you?"

"Yeah me too, and I think I have recovered from my last explosion."

When we climbed back on the bed together, facing each other, our hands were in constant movement over each other. We caressed and teased each others nipples and shivered at the sensations. She reached for my latex cock and ball sheath and slid them back on my growing hardness. While caressing my encased cock and balls, one gloved hand reached under me to my pulsing ass and fingered my slippery anus. She easily slid two fingers inside me and groaned, "Nice and loose and slick. I think I need to fuck it now... with my big strap-on." Crawling on the bed towards the side table she reached over me, her breasts brushing my face and I Iicked out at her protruding nipples. Jennifer halted in her reach, taking the moment to savour the caressing of her sensitive nipples as I massaged her engorged breasts in my hands.

She reached again and removed the small towel protecting the toys and pulled back the widest strap-on I have seen. It was a pink rippled soft shaft with a large head, three inches around at its widest and about eight inches long.

"Think you can take some of this? After that butt plug this should just slide right in."

I gulped at the size of it, but whispered, "shove it in me slowly, gently... at first."

"Can you help me get this harness on?" she said with lust in her eyes.

I helped fasten the harness while she adjusted the dildo in place.

"Fuck, I just love the feel of a big cock sticking out from me." And it really did stick out from her small frame. "Do you want to suck it?" she teased.

"No thanks, I'm not into that. Just anal. Deep, stretching anal massaging my prostrate," I replied hungrily.

"Ok hunny. Lay on your back with your legs up so you can see me driving it into you." She positioned a large pillow under my ass and I adjusted myself onto it.

"This is my fantasy come true, watching your shiny latex hot body and gorgeous breasts while you fill my ass," I whispered as we stared into each others eyes.

She positioned herself between my legs and with both hands guided the intruder to my pulsing sphincter. With the billiard ball sized head of the dildo against my stretching anus she started rotating her hips and forcing it into my wet hole. The stretching caused sweat to break out on my brow and I forced my breathing into a steady, muscle relaxing pattern. Slow and deep, just as in my triathlon training had taught me. Slowly the head slid into my ass past the first, then second anal ring.

"Good boy. Just keep using those relaxation techniques, it's sliding into your ass now," Jennifer exhaled. The next part of the dildo slimmed and my ass accepted it eagerly, until it hit my prostrate.

"It's at my prostrate. God this is good... go slow now." The curve in my prostrate slowly accommodated the intruder as Jennifer gently pushed her weight onto the dildo. The next large ripple in the strap-on hit my anal opening, causing my sphincter to protest. Slowly my anal rings stretched again and accepted it, as my prostrate already had.

"Oh fuck yeah! It's filling me so good. Deeper," I gasped.

"Oh Jack, I love fucking your hot ass. Only three more inches to go. One last ripple. I know you can take it now," she breathlessly exclaimed. She lubed her hands and started massaging my now soft cock and full balls. Within seconds it was rock hard and standing at attention. The sensation through the latex made me forget about the dull pain in my ass as she slowly plunged the remaining three inches in my asshole. I barely even felt the last dildo ring stretch my opening.

Her eager hands picked up the pace on my hardness as I felt her pelvis grind against my anal opening.

"You took it. You took it all. How does it feel to have that entire dildo inside your greedy ass?"

"Oh fuck, Jennifer. It's heaven. I'm filled so full. Fuck my ass now, please," I begged.

"Here it comes baby. Take it for me, cum in my hands," she replied lusciously.

Jennifer pulled back so my prostrate was still taking it, just three inches, and then plunged back in.

"Yeah!" I screamed, "Fuck me with your huge dildo. Fill my ass."

She pulled back further this time, passed my prostrate, then put all of her ninety-seven pounds against me, opening me up again. My prostrate spasmed in delight and a wave of pleasure ripped through me.

"Oh my fucking God, yeah. Again. Fuck me hard now."

She pummeled me mercilessly, slamming her hard dildo deep into my ass again and again, all the while forcefully massaging the cum from my inflamed balls.

"Ahhggghhhh, I'm cumming again," I exclaimed.

"Cum for me Jack! Fill that latex! Cum in my hands!"

I nearly passed out as wave after wave of pleasure overcame me. It felt like my entire being passed through her hands.

"Ahhggghhhh, yes I'm cumming!" I grunted through clenched teeth, as my body convulsed in orgasm

"That's it baby, give me all your cum... I can feel it shooting out your prick into me hands. Your pulsing cock feels so good."

I screamed again as my load shot out of me, filling the latex sheath again and again.

Jennifer slowly slid the enormous dildo out of my ass, replacing my gaping hole with four fingers of her latex encased hand.

"I could almost fist your ass right now," she said excitedly.

My cock still spasmed and my breathing slowed, but my mind reacted to what she just said, "That would be amazing! But not today. I just need my heart to stop trying to beat its way out my chest," I gasped.

"I still want you to fill my ass while I fuck my vibrator," she purred, "maybe another time, hey? After that orgasm I doubt you'll be able to get it up again."

"You've got that right. I'm spent. But I really do want to fulfill your fantasy too," I said between breaths. "There definitely will be a next time, after I recover," I laughed.

"You, my friend, are a first. I am willing to offer you a freebie to take me there next time."

"Seriously?"

"Jack, we truly are two of a kind. And you really turn me on."

"Jennifer, I'm honoured... I'm speechless. You are everything I've ever dreamed of."

"Thanks Jack," she replied honestly.

We cleaned up together, glancing at each other lovingly after our so intimate session. "Lovingly?" I questioned myself, "Well yeah - tenderly, caringly at least."

She allowed me to shower and wash myself, while she finished cleaning the latex in the bathroom sink.

When she escorted me to the door she pulled me to her in a warm embrace, "call me soon, Jack. I'll look forward to our next meeting."

"Me too," I said, as I returned her warm embrace.

To be continued. See "Jennifer two."

12