My Little Pony

Story Info
I take my sub 'pony' to her breeding bench.
1k words
3.67
121.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is time for my pony to be bred. I love my little pony Debbie. She is so submissive and compliant. Any master in the world would be lucky to have her. I am the luckiest master in the world because she is mine.

I begin pony's breeding session by getting her groomed. She has cleaned out her bowels to ensure clean passage for her pony tail butt plug or my cock. I might just choose to go into that back passage after I have sated myself in her wantonly wet pussy.

I instruct pony to go and put on her heaviest make-up, as I want her to look like a show pony about to be exhibited. Pony is to be exhibited. Before me, her master and lord.

I get out pony's leather harness I had saved up to purchase. Designed to fit and highlight the female form, this leather harness is functional and very sexy. Made of a series of ¾" wide sturdy leather straps, o-rings and buckles, this harness exposes the breasts and genital areas, then connects in the back in a one-strap, g-string. My heart soared when I saw Debbie in her harness. Now to complete the outfit, I placed her rubber pony bit gag in her mouth and buckled it behind her head. This is an adjustable, locking gag which uses a rubber horse-bit for the mouthpiece instead of a ball. It has black leather straps, a silver locking buckle, and a black rubber bit, 5" long and ¾" thick. I then lubricated pony's horsetail buttplug and slowly started to insert it into Debbie's wrinkled star. I watched as the wrinkles disappeared with the stretching the plug induced as Debbie's hungry anus swallowed it up. Debbie moaned loudly over her rubber bit as the plug stretched her. Finally, the anus snapped shut behind the flair of the plug and it was firmly seated in Debbie's ass. The sight of the brown hair pony tail hanging from her fine looking ass was mesmerizing for me. The color matched Debbie's hair perfectly.

I took Debbie's slave collar which I had attached the metal letters "DEBBIE" I had purchased at Tandy Leather company so I could personalize her collar. Then I took the metal clover leaf nipple clamps and pulled pony's nipples taught one at a time. The clamps were attached by a chain which swung in a low arc from breast to breast. This was to ensure good seating for the clamp and then I let the clamp bite into the nipple. There was pressure but no pain for my sweet Debbie. Her body as a thoroughbred was way too valuable to be marked up by clamps, spurs, crops, or whips. A nice soft leather paddle was all that was needed for gentle direction, guidance, and discipline. My pony was so submissive there really was no need other than she wanted a light paddling before and during breeding.

Debbie was taken to the stable where the breeding bench awaited her. It had restraints for her hands and ankles and a nice soft padding to support her weight as she lay in waiting.

Wow! There Debbie was. My little pony. The soft supple ass with the tail. Her leather body harness, the bit gag all contributed to a visual image that made me want to just take her without any preliminaries. My cock was raging and I decided I could take no more.

I lifted the tail out of the way and gave a slight tug so Debbie could feel the plug in her asshole. I placed my cock between the leather straps of the harness that framed debbie's cunt and plunged forward. I was balls deep in that hot hungry pussy and it began convulsing around my cock instantly. I thrust back and forth and in and out...in and out...in and out. I had set up the mirror in the stable so Debbie could watch herself get bred. Get fucked. Get used. Get filled up with sperm over and over again. I pulled on Debbie's hair and commanded her to look at herself. She could not believe the sight see saw in the mirror. She did not recognize the wanton whore pony in the mirror. The cum slut with heavy make-up and with a rubber horse bit in her mouth. The man behind her was pulling her hair. She was tied down to this what? What was this? A piece of furniture designed for fucking?

But what Debbie had difficulty wrapping her head around was the fact it was sooo liberating. The bondage allowed her spirit to be free and to experience a sensuality she had never experienced before. Though she struggled in her bonds beneath her master, she craved more. Debbie could feel the nipple clamps biting into her nipples and it made her clit swell against master's cock as it sawed viciously in and out of her hungry wet pussy. Debbie could smell the raw smell of sex fill the stable and realized the noise she heard was actually her own moaning behind the bit. She bit down hard onto the bit as the whole scene made her cum unexpectantly. Debbie screamed and saw stars as her pussy gushed and contracted over her master's cock.

I was crazy with lust and told Debbie to look in the mirror at my eyes as I fucked her. I told her I was about to cum. My balls bounced off of her ass and the bench would come up slightly off the floor with each of my hard deep relentless thrusts. I was white hot and could think only of my release deep into the pony pussy of my cumslut Debbie.

And then, I fell off the precipice. I saw stars as I fell down, down, down into oblivion. I came to consciousness laying on top of Debbie and both of us breathing in long heavy gasps. Our bodies were covered in a layer of sweat and musk. MMMMMMM I reveled in the feel of my body touching Debbie wanting to be everywhere at once.

I released from the bench and we went to a bed to collapse and cuddle and what is this? I feel something stirring...? Oh no. My poor pony is going to get another workout before she gets any rest...