My Little Slave: Intro

Story Info
She learns what it's like to submit to a man.
1.4k words
4.18
33k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: “My Little Slave” is just as it sounds, it’s about a girl who met an older guy over the internet; both looking for an experience or experiences that they would never forget.

It’s about 11:00pm at night and Caitlin decided to turn on her computer and chat with some people. She was feeling a little playful and a little horny; Caitlin has always had a thing for older men, not seriously older men, but guys in there late 20’s early 30’s. Caitlin had just recently turned 19 and saw a chat room that said “Older Guys for Younger Girls 18+”, with a devilish smirk on her face she decided to join in the conversation. She announced herself to the room.

“Hello everyone, my name is Caitlin and I’m 19/f/Victoria, BC and I wouldn’t mind chatting with guys around 30 ;)”. No more then five seconds later there were already ten private messages popped up, she weeded out the 70yr old men and the creepy, stalker guys and one message caught her eye particularly.

“Hi Caitlin, my name is Kyle and I’m 31 from Vancouver, have you ever submit to a man before?”

“You mean, have him dominate me?” Caitlin replied.

“That’s exactly what I mean.”

“The thought of domination has always turned me on, but I’ve never had a guy that was kinky enough to do that.”

“Well then, how about you come over here and I’ll teach you?”

“I don’t know, could I see a pic of you first?”

“Sure.” He replied, Kyle sent her a pic and she opened the file.

Caitlin looked at the pic and she was instantly turned on, Kyle was standing in the middle of a room with his shirt off, he had nice cut abs and a nice, smooth chest. He had brown eyes, and dark brown wavy hair, he was about 6’2”, 6’3” and had a very nice body.

“You’re really hot.” Caitlin told Kyle.

“Haha, thanks does that change your mind?”

“A little, here’s a pic of me.”

Now here is an example of beauty; Caitlin is leaning up against the wall in a sports bra and booty shorts. She has a great tan and almost a C cup for her chest size, her tummy is toned and she has long sexy legs. Her blond hair comes down to her nipples and with blue eyes and a sexy smile she’s unbelievably hot.

“WOW! I’ve never seen a more beautiful girl!”

“Thank you.” Caitlin says as she blushes.

“Well I have to go now, but I would love for you to come over this weekend, I’ll pay for your ferry ticket, I’ll pick you up at the terminal and we can head back to my place. Just think about it please. I’ll be on tomorrow at 5:00pm, bye.”

“Bye Kyle.”

Caitlin sits at the computer staring at his pick for a little while considering whether or not she should go see him this morning. After a few minutes she turns off the computer and goes to bed thinking about what it would be like.

The next day went by slowly, Caitlin works full time at a shitty McDonalds and had to get up at 7am and work till 3pm. Trough her entire eight hour shift she couldn’t stop thinking about Kyle and his offer. She got home at 3:30pm grabbed a snack, and flopped down on the couch to rest her feet. Before she knew it the time had struck 5:00pm and she looked over at the computer, and walked to it; turning it on she hoped to see Kyle in the chat room again. She entered the room and sure enough, there was Kyle like he said he would be.

“Hi Kyle, its Caitlin.”

“Hey Babe, how are you?”

“Not bad, I decided to take you up on your offer, what do I have to do.”

“I’m glad you decided too.” Kyle typed ecstatically.

“It’s only Wednesday so you have plenty of time to get ready, but you will catch the Ferry over here sometime in the early evening on Friday; Also from here on you will address me as Sir or Master.”

“Yes, Master.” Caitlin replied obediently.

“Good girl, now here is the fun part, any good sub will do whatever his master tells her no matter how embarrassing it is.” Kyle went on.

“I want you to pack a small suitcase with 2 changes of clothing for Saturday and Sunday, not that you will be wearing them much. Do you have any toys?”

“Yes I do, I have 3 Vibrators and a dildo.” Caitlin replied, her panties soaked from all this talk.

“Do you have a small vibe that has a low setting on it?”

“Yes I do, why Master?”

“You’ll see. Now, on Friday you are going to have to wear some specific clothes for me. I want your hair in 2 pig tails, knee high stockings, a white blouse, a short catholic school girl skirt, and of course a thong.” Kyle typed as he licked his lips.

“Hmmm, that might take a little tracking down but I should be able to get it together.”

“Good little slut, now for that vibe I was talking about, before you even set foot on that ferry I want you to fashion that vibe inside your pussy and set it to low until I tell you to take it out.”

“But the ferry ride is 2.5hrs.” Caitlin explained.

“Yes it is, and you will have that vibe inside you for the entire time, as long as you concentrate on not cumming you will be fine.”

“Yes, Sir.” Caitlin submitted.

“Good little slut, I have one last order for you before I go to make the necessary arrangements for your stay. No Masturbating until we meet on Friday.”

“Yes, Master.” Caitlin typed in frustration as she pulled her wet finger from her pussy.

“Good, I’ll see you on Friday then.”

“Good bye Master, I can’t wait.”

It’s finally Friday and at 4pm Caitlin is finishing packing and is fastening the vibe inside of her through a mechanism of string and tape. She gets to the ferry and turns the vibe on low, her thongs is already soaking from having the vibe inside of her the whole ride there and she shudders when the vibe turns on from not Masturbating since Tuesday. Caitlin walks on the ferry, every guy staring at her and every girl… or at least most girls, giving her dirty looks.

She finds a nice quiet place to sit down and grabs a magazine, the vibration in her pussy driving her insane. It’s about 30mins into the trip and she’s sweating and all tense from fighting back the orgasms. Finally she can’t take it anymore and she stands up from the cushion almost cumming right there, the cushion is soaked and she staggers towards the bathroom with pussy juice running down her thighs. Everybody near her watches her as she walks towards the bathroom, she gets in and enters a stall, and she put the seat cover down, sat on it, braced her hands against the sides of the stall and exploded. Her entire body tensed and she almost pushed down the walls around her stall, her leg muscles tightened and she had to bite her tongue to stop from screaming. Her body relaxed from the most intense orgasm she had ever had, before cumming again. Caitlin pulled her skirt up undid the string and tape and pulled out the vibe. She almost jumped as what looked like a quart of liquid spilt from her pussy and went all over the floor, “Oh my god! I’ve never came like that before.” She thought to herself. Leaning back on the toilet she put the vibe to her mouth and licked off her juices. Caitlin fastened the vibe back inside her after a few minutes of resting, she left the vibe off so that it was only a dildo, and she went to the sink and washed her hands and the rest of herself. Caitlin walked back to her seat and noticed everyone looking at her; embarrassed she grabbed her suitcase and went to sit at another end of the boat for the duration of the trip. The ferry pulled up to the dock and everyone exited the boat, I walked about ten feet and already saw Kyle waiting for me, “I wonder what’s in store for me now.” Caitlin thought as she walked towards him.

~Sorry to leave it off right there, lol, but I’m getting to horny and thought I might as well let you all check this out and see what kind of feedback I get before writing more on this story~