My LIttle Slut Sandra

Story Info
Submissive slut slave craves abuse.
2.7k words
4.37
106.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaythedog
Jaythedog
184 Followers

Note to the reader:

As with all of my stories, Sandra is a real person. I wrote this at her request, and for her fantasy. If you like her story, please post a comment. She just might contact you.

--

My Little Slut Sandra.

Submissive slut slave craves abuse.

Sandra is a slut. To be more accurate, Sandra is my slut. She is not your normal slut. She is a cock sucking, fuck-me-again, who's-next, kind of slut. Being a nymph, she can never get enough cock, or enough cum. One more cock is never enough for Sandra.

I met Sandra a few years ago in a coffee shop one morning. Within 20 minutes she was on her knees in the parking lot deep-throating my cock. I was a little surprised at how raunchy and easy she was, so I tested her limits. While she slurped and gagged, I forced her head down, squeezing my cock into her throat. Her body shook in my back seat as the abuse made her cum. Anyway, the little whore satisfied me that day, so as she wiped my cum from her chin, I gave her my number.

The two of us have some things in common, mainly that we both wanted to use her body as much as possible. So we started spending more time together. Since I am a self-made millionaire, I have the money to afford to keep her around as a pet. She moved in with me about a year ago and so far we have had an amazing time.

You need to understand a little about Sandra and our arrangement. First, she is my slave and I am her master. That part goes without saying. We both like it this way, so we get along fine. I tell her whom she fucks, when she fucks, how she fucks, and so on. Sandra is happy to give up her body to me for my pleasure. I will often tie her up and whip her with various tools that I have. She loves it when I do this and she can't get enough of it. She also loves to be verbally abused. When I let her fuck other men and women, I reminded them to call her all sorts of nasty names. This makes Sandra's pussy so wet.

Sandra is in her early 30's, but she is tiny. She is 5' 2", and weights about 108 pounds. She has very small tits. She wears a 32 A bra. So it is quite a sight to see a large 9-inch cock shoved up her tight little ass.

As my slave, Sandra is required to wear her uniform around the house at all times. This always starts with high heels and a black leather collar. Then it will consist of various other options such thigh highs, thongs, teddies, corsets, etc.

Many times I have arranged for her to be gang-fucked by a group of men, sometimes 5-10. She has no control over this, and sometimes no warning, but she loves it when I do.

I can tell you many stories about my little slut Sandra, but here is one from a recent day when it was just the two of us.

On a recent day, I took Sandra to the "playroom" in my house. When I asked her to lay down and take her place on the "rack", she resisted. Sandra does this sort of thing on purpose, resisting I mean. She gets off on provoking me. She likes me to be rough with her, so she intentionally tries to resist in the hope that I will get pissed off and be more aggressive with her.

"Go ahead and take your place," I asked.

"No," was all that she said with a smart-ass tone.

Sandra had been walking around the house all day, naked. That is except for her heels and collar of course. She had made me some lunch, and sucked on my cock while I watched the game. But I had gotten horny and was in no mood for games from the little bitch.

"Sandra, I will ask you again, lay down on the table," I said in a deep, firm voice.

"Fuck yo...."

Before my slut could finish her sentence I had grabbed her hair and was dragging her across the room. I pushed her down onto the table by her neck and slapped her ass a few times with my hand. My dick began to firm. Spanking my sluts tiny, white ass always gives me a hard on.

I spun her around and pushed her down on the table, holding her there with one hand. With the other hand, I put her legs in place and secured them there. Now she wasn't going anywhere. Then I moved around to the front and did the same with her arms. My cock was now in full raging hard-on.

Sandra finally lay spread-eagle on the cold wood. Her legs were spread and shackled to two tall, metal poles, just above each ankle. She had on her required 5-inch black strappy heels, which were pointing up in the air. The table was not long enough to support her body, so her head hung off of one end, and her ass cheeks hung just off of the other. Her pussy and asshole were at the perfect height. Both were easily accessible. She could be fucked in either hole and there was nothing the little cock-loving slut could do about it. Many times I have tied her up like this so that a group of men could fuck her and use her repeatedly. Sandra's snatch was already dripping wet, wanting to be filled. I walked up to her hole and stuck my dick right in.

"Uuuggghhhh", Sandra moaned.

I pulled my cock out, grabbed my riding crop and hit her on the inside of her thigh.

"You fucking cunt, I didn't say you could make a sound."

With her small body and flat tits, she looked almost like a helpless little girl. I had to remind myself that she is a grown woman and loves the abuse that I give her.

I slapped her legs and pussy lips a few more times with my crop, and she cried out again. So I went over to get my red ball gag, and brought it back to her. I walked around to her head and stuffed my cock in her mouth. I fucked her face and continued to give her the punishment she craves.

"Suck my cock you fucking pig," I said.

I pinched her nipple with one hand while I spanked her cunt a few more time with my riding crop. Then I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She held her mouth open, wanting more.

"That's all you get for now you cock-sucking whore," I told her.

I lifted her head up and fit the leather straps around her head, placing the ball in her mouth to muffle the sound of her cries.

Then I walked back around and buried my dick back inside of her fuck hole. Sandra moaned against the red ball, tilted her head and took ever inch like a champ. I fucked her hard for several strokes, enjoying the feeling of being inside my little pet. Then I stopped and pulled out again. She looked up at me suddenly in frustration -- I was watching for her expression, as I knew she would.

This time I took my crop and aimed squarely for her clit.

WHACK!

Sandra's eyes rolled back in her head, with a look of both ecstasy and pain. Her muffled cry was delayed a bit, but it came soon enough.

WHACK! WHACK!

I hit her clit a few more times. Sandra's pussy was positively running like a faucet. I went over to a table in my basement and grabbed one of the butt plugs I use on her. I looked back at my whore. She looked so sexy with her legs forced wide open and tied to the cold metal poles. Her arms were also bound to two other poles. The black leather around her head and the red ball in her mouth completed her look.

I walked back over and put the butt plug in her pussy. I left it there, and used my hand to slap her ass cheeks a few times. Then I pulled out the now-wet plug and put it up against her asshole. Sandra's body was made to be used. Anytime I put something, anything, against her asshole, it begins to open and accept whatever the foreign object might be. I slid the plug into her anus and left it there. Then I squeezed my dick back in her pussy and began fucking her hard again. As my balls slapped against her butt plug, I reach down and pulled on her nipples.

"You fucking skank. You like cock, don't you?" I teased.

Sandra looked at me, making eye contact, and nodded her approval. As I fucked her hard, my stiff cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt, I leaned over her and spit in her face. The white spit looked like sperm across her nose and cheek. She lifted her head up as if she wanted me to do it again. Of course I did not.

With the plug in my whore's ass, I continued to ram my dick in her and twist her nipples. She gave out a long, shrill scream as she came on my cock. Unlike other masters, I never hold her back from cumming. It turns me on to see her get off. She can cum as much as she wants. Her warm, wet walls constricted hard onto my shaft. I could feel her pussy flinching around me. I continued to fuck her until she had finished her orgasm.

I walked back around to her head and looked down at her.

"If I remove your gag, will you promise to be quiet?" I asked.

Sandra nodded that she would do as I ask.

I took the gag off of her, and then before she could relax I picked up my flogger and hit her across her bare stomach. Of course this was a setup, because wasn't expecting it. I knew she would cry out.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhg!" My slave cried out.

"What? You lying fucking whore!" I scolded her. "You promised to stay quiet. What am I going to do with you?"

With that I pulled Sandra's hair so that her head came back and I put my dick in her mouth once more. This time I did not hold back. Soon my balls were resting on her eyes as my hard dick was all the way down her throat.

My cock is a little longer that average, at about 7 inches, but nothing extraordinary. But the problem she has with me is my girth. My cock is quite thick and therefore her tiny body sometimes has trouble accommodating me.

"You can't take all of me?" I asked. "That is not my fucking problem. "You are the cocksucker. Suck my cock you bitch!"

I continued to force myself down into her throat until her eyes began to tear up. At the same time I hit her again on her chest and titties with my flogger.

"Make a sound NOW, you fucking cunt!" I dared her.

Being the submissive pet that she is, she did her best to not make a sound. I pulled my prick out of Sandra's throat and moved up to sit down on her face. When I did she coughed and gasped for air.

"Eat my ass you nasty whore," I told her.

Sandra's tongue licked and slurped at my asshole. She did not dare to stop, or to speak. I dropped my flogger and reach for the rising crop. Her tongue jerked as I struck her pussy lips. I hit her about four or five times. I could tell from the way her body was tensing that my fuck-toy was about to cum again. So I changed my mind and put my dick back into her mouth, all the way to the hilt. But I continued to spank her pussy and clit with my crop.

My slut-toy came all over herself. He ass was filled with a butt plug. Her mouth was filled with my penis. And she felt the sting of my crop on her pussy and thighs, Sandra's body convulsed with pleasure. Her pussy juices ran out of her as she came. The only sounds you could hear were her breathing, the slap of my whip against her skin, and her choking on my dick. I let her ride the wave out, trying not to cum myself. She was turning me on so much and I was holding back. Finally, I stopped whipping her as her orgasm subsided. I removed my cock from her mouth.

"You are a slut! You exist for the pleasure of whatever man I give you to." You will fuck and suck when I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," was all that she said, between panting breaths.

"Who are you," I asked, just to remind her.

"I am your cock-sucking whore," she replied, giving one of the responses she had been taught to give.

I walked back around to the front of my fuck-whore. I pulled the butt plug out of Sandra's ass. I stood there, in front of her with my hard dick between her legs. I looked Sandra in the eye and held the head of my cock at her asshole. As usual, it opened just a bit. I was always amazed at this being her natural, involuntary reaction. My dick was dripping with her spit, and I pushed. I slid into her asshole with little effort. I did not hold it there but rather immediately began fucking her ass as hard and as fast as I possibly could.

Sandra looked at me as I fucked her ass, but did not say a word.

"You may speak," I said. "Tell me what you are thinking."

With that she began to scream and yell and curse like a horny woman that had not had sex in years.

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass. Come on Master, give it to me. Oh Yes! Fuck me harder! Harder! Come on! Give it to me. Oh PLEASE fuck me! That's it. Split my fucking ass open," she screamed.

I love it when Sandra talks like this, and she knows it. I continued to plow into her, while pulling on her nipples. She struggled against the restraints on her wrist as her body jerked. Then I picked up the crop from beside her on the table and smacked her titties, first one, and then the other. Her ass was the perfect angle for my dick and I drilled her ass, balls deep, over and over.

Sandra screamed and shouted for joy, loving all that I was doing to her. I could hold back no more and suddenly began to cum. My stiff cock jumped as I pumped my load into her asshole. My little bitch moaned with me as she came as well. Her asshole muscles squeezed the base of my dick, in rhythm, draining more cum from my balls.

When I could fuck her no more, I stopped. I slowly pulled my dick out of my slave's ass, to a sucking sound. I walked over and pulled up a chair so that I was sitting between her legs. It is like an office chair, on rollers. I rolled it up and sat there. Sandra always looked beautiful after she had been used. She was still tied up, but my cum was running out of her ass and on to the wooden table. She was a little sweaty, and her mascara was running from the tears. She had a few red marks on her thighs and body where I had gotten a little carried away.

"Would you like to play again later," I asked Sandra.

"Yes, please." She said. "But can you bring some friends next time please."

That's my little slut Sandra -- always horny to be used.

Jaythedog
Jaythedog
184 Followers