My Live-In Niece

Story Info
Jami seduces Uncle John.
2.2k words
4.3
127.7k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Schmidt stared lifelessly at the kitchen counter. He had just woken up and his coffee was being prepared. Needless to say, he wasn't exactly awake and in the best of moods. Just as he was filling up his old, chipped coffee mug, his nineteen-year-old niece, Jami, bounded down the stairs, her young, perky breasts jiggling uncontrollably. As she took a seat at the table and flashed a radiant smile at her uncle, his seemingly asleep cock sprung to life and stuck upright the same way it had the day before at the pool, as he watched Jami apply sunscreen all over her luscious body. Trying his best to conceal his hard-on, John smiled back. Jami stood up and leaned forward on the counter, kicking one foot up in the air.

"Do you have to go to work today, Uncle John?"

John gulped as his eyes crawled all over his niece's body. She had on a spaghetti-string tank-top with no bra, and her nipples poked through the thin fabric rather obviously. Her straight, blonde hair was tied back in a flowing ponytail, and her dazzling green eyes sparkled in the morning sunshine. To top it all off, she had worn John's favorite skimpy short shorts with the words "Juicy" on the butt. It had taken John a while to reply.

"Uh, no; I have Tuesdays off."

She grinned and bounced up and down.

"Yay! Now we can go to the mall!"

John frowned and rubbed his stubbly chin.

"We can go to the mall for what?"

Jami rolled her eyes and tugged down at her sexy, pink tank top, pulling it closer to her chest and jutting out her stiff nipples even further. John swallowed hard, his dick becoming harder.

"Look at this top! It's falling apart. I need some new clothes and I'm out of money."

She glanced down at his shorts.

"Looks like you could use some new clothes too, Uncle John."

Jami seemed to have noticed his boner when she looked at his shorts and peeked back down at his crotch again. She grinned seductively and walked away, shouting from the hallway.

"I'll be in the car!"

It was a few hours later that John and Jami were strolling down the virtually empty walkways of the local shopping mall. They had stopped in a few stores, and Jami had thumbed through the racks again and again, not seeming to find anything that she liked. Finally, she told him that she was looking to get something "different" and he'd just have to wait and see what she was hinting at.

John got the message as soon as Jami jerked his arm toward Victoria's Secret. He tried to protest, but he couldn't get any words out, as the woman outside the store had just doused him with an extremely strong perfume sample. Jami grinned and pulled him to the very back of store, where the dressing rooms were located. She sat him down in a nearby armchair and hastily snatched a few bras and several pairs of panties before dashing into the room and slamming the door. John was hesitant.

"Er, Jami? Are you sure I should be here? I could go outside..."

Her head poked out of the door.

"Don't you dare move a muscle, Uncle John."

John obeyed and sat still for a while, fidgeting around and watching under the door as Jami's bare feet shifted around. It was about five minutes later when the door slowly creaked open and John's jaw dropped. Jami stepped out with an alluring smile on her face. She bit her bottom lip and thrust out her chest, which was held back by a lacy, baby blue bra. She had on matching panties that barely covered up her succulent ass cheeks and smooth, bare pussy. The rest of her soft, tan skin was visible. As she stepped forward, John straightened in his chair.

"Jami, dear, I don't think you should be wearing that in front of..."

She held a finger to her lips and straddled his lap, holding both of his shoulders in her soft, petite hands. She moved closer until her lips made contact with his before slowly nibbling on his bottom lip and then sliding her tongue into his mouth. He tried to pull away, but she held him tighter, shoving her boobs against his chest and grinding her entire body against his.

"Come on, Uncle John, don't be such a square. I know that you want me. I saw your big, hard cock this morning at breakfast. I know that you want to fuck me."

Jami clutched his rigid pole through his jeans and pumped it in and out of her fist, biting her bottom lip even harder in fatigue. John finally managed to shove her off and she fell to the ground. He helped her up.

"Um, why don't you just get dressed and we'll go home."

Jami sniffed and nodded. She gathered up her clothes and a few minutes later, they were driving home in complete silence. Jami stared outside as drops of rain soaked the window and streamed down the glass, not saying a word. When they arrived at the averaged-sized two-bedroom house that John and his wife, Cindy, owned. Jami had stayed with them after she had graduated High School, and for the past year, had refused to leave and find a job. Cindy had argued with her relentlessly, but to no avail. Now, as they awkwardly got out of the car and approached the front door, he had wished that she had listened to her Aunt.

Jami and John avoided each other for the rest of the day. She stayed in her room and watched her soaps, and John finally found the time to get all of the yard work done that Cindy had been nagging him about for weeks. All the while when he was raking and mowing, his thoughts remained locked on the incident in the store. He remembered her fascinating hip movements and how her hard nipples brushed against his arm. Half of him wished that he had not refused her. He sighed and rested in the hammock, which was still wet from the morning's showers. He closed his eyes and decided that in order to clear this entire mess up; he'd have to confront his niece on it. So, taking a deep breath, he went inside and headed up to her room.

Creaking the door open slowly, John saw Jami in the corner. She was wearing a giant sweatshirt and her eyes were red. Without saying a word, John took a seat next to her and stared at the floor for a while. Finally, he broke the tense silence.

"Listen, Jami...no one has to know about what happened today. It's no big deal."

She rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Give me a break, Uncle John. I was all over you. It wasn't right. It wasn't."

John waited and eventually, his niece turned to face him.

"The only reason that I did it was because of what I saw in the kitchen this morning. Plus, you know, I hadn't gotten any in months. It's not like I'm perverted or anything."

He didn't understand, but he nodded. Surprisingly, a mischievous smile returned to Jami's face.

"When your cock was hard this morning, it was because of me, right?"

John laughed.

"Well, yeah. I won't deny it, Jami. You've got an incredible body. I mean, what straight man wouldn't get turned on by you? In fact, today, I almost regretted pushing you away at the mall."

Jami's eyes widened and she scooted closer to him.

"Really? Well...we can always give it another shot. If you, you know, approve or whatever."

John grinned and pointed down at his erect shaft, which was poking noticeably against his jeans.

"Does that give you an answer, Jami?"

She gasped and reached out her hand to touch it, but she looked up at him first, asking non-verbally if it was all right. He smiled stupidly in response. Jami swallowed and ran her hands all over his lap. She rubbed the head with her thumb and finally tugged down his pants and boxers, allowing her Uncle's stiff dong to spring free. She sat up on her knees in order to be eye level with it.

"Well, it's not the longest I've ever seen, but fuck, Uncle John, that thing is fat!"

John puffed out his chest and nodded.

"Yep. It's served me well." Jami took it into her hand and brought it to her lips. She rubbed the head all over them and then looked up her Uncle.

"God, I'd love to suck you. Please let me. I guarantee it'll be worth it."

John glanced at the door.

"Um, maybe we should close the door first. Cindy might walk in."

Jami jumped up excitedly and pushed the door shut before locking it.

"Good thinking...now, just relax and let me give you the best BJ you'll ever have."

John sighed and closed his eyes as Jami took him into her mouth. She slid the rigid pole up and down her lips, sweeping it with her teeth and the tip of her tongue. She used a mouthful of saliva to create a wondrous sensation that John could barely handle. She was silent as she worked, sucking slowly, but powerfully. It was like a vacuum cleaner; the girl was fucking amazing. After a while, she'd take a break and kiss his balls and shaft, gently brushing her tongue all over his lap.

It had been about ten minutes before Jami reluctantly spit him out and began to undress. John took this time to catch his breath and try and stop himself from cumming right there. Jami pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal a silky, red bra and matching thong. She let down her hair and turned around slowly.

"What do you think? I was going to wear this one for you if we got it on in the mall..."

John nodded in agreement.

"You look hot."

She bounced up and down.

"Thanks!"

John took off his shirt and showed what used to be his six-pack and toned muscles. Jami giggled and hugged him. "You're so cute, Uncle Johnny."

His cock twitched and rubbed against her leg. She jumped and then grinned.

"Ooh, someone's a little anxious!"

She pulled away and brought him in closer for a kiss.

"Let's slow down and we'll get to that..."

She kissed him more sensually than she had in the store, slowly massaging her tongue with his and caressing his chest and face. John's hands wandered down her back to her bra strap, and after a few minutes of awkward fumbling, he had pulled it off to reveal her jiggly, young breasts. She took a break from kissing to show them to him.

"You like them? They're just a small C cup, but they're really soft!"

John cupped a tit in his hand and rolled the smooth, tan skin around in his palms, tenderly tweaking her stiff nipples, causing her to squeal with pleasure. He bent down to take her breast into his mouth and she shoved his face into her chest, rubbing it around. It felt great. John clumsily took a mouthful of boob and sucked it vigorously, taking time to hug her and bring her titties even closer to him. She laughed and shook her chest back and forth before finally allowing him one, last suck on her nipple and then pushing him back onto the bed.

Her eyes locked on his glistening cock, she purred, "Let's finish this."

John nodded and sat up. She pulled down her panties to reveal her round ass and smooth pussy.

"You can put it anywhere. I know how to please a man."

John rubbed his chin and finally decided that a chance to fuck his niece from behind was too great to pass up. He informed her of his choice and she bit her lip in anticipation.

"Okay, but I've only done this once."

She spun around and lay down on the bed with her head in the pillow. John rubbed his hand together and stroked his dick until it was ready. He then pulled her legs apart and positioned himself right behind her.

"Get ready, baby."

Jami moaned as he thrust his cock forward and entered her. He clenched his fists and pumped back and forth, first slowly, and then becoming more rapid. She lied there in complete silence with her eyes shut. She was smiling as the bed bounced around her.

John's climax was approaching and as much as he didn't want it to happen, he knew he had to act fast. He pulled himself out of Jami and she turned around with her hands holding her tits in the air and her mouth wide open. John pumped his fist in and out of his lap, and at last, ropes of cum shot all over his niece's face and chest, creating sticky ropes that attached to her nipples and stretched back to the tip of his cock. She quickly took him into her mouth and sucked the last few drops of semen out of him before collapsing back on the bed. John took a seat next to her and watched in horror as the bedroom door unlocked. It opened to reveal a livid Cindy, who had just dropped the laundry basket in shock.

"JOHN! WHAT THE F-"