My Lola Ch. 02

Story Info
Life with Lola get's more interesting.
3.9k words
4.65
28.4k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers

After that first unforgettable night, Lola and I quickly became serious. She decided that she would abandon her life as "Tim" and live the rest of her life as Lola. This was fine by me! It turned out she had already begun hormone therapy to soften her appearance.

The hormones had made her ass and thighs fuller. It had also slightly increased her breast mass, but not enough for Lola's taste. For her 30th birthday I paid for breast implants. The surgery was performed by one of the best and most expensive plastic surgeons in Dallas, but it was worth it.

A few weeks after the surgery, Lola underwent a few more procedures to soften her look. By this time she had also gotten highlights in her hair, and had become a pro at putting on make up. If it weren't for her little dick she would have passed off as a woman even in the nude.

Every once in a while a stranger would give her a hard gaze wondering if maybe she was transgender. I usually had fun with them, by giving her a firm squeeze on the ass and giving them a knowing wink. Lola loved it.

Since Lola could no longer work for the city, I made her the manager of the coffee shop. She was a business pro! In about six months the coffee shop was making much more than the book store and our secret sex club combined!

Lola still enjoyed taking a turn or two every week working the glory holes. She loved to suck cock. The bigger the better. And I loved to watch her suck cock. She would come back to the office reeking of cum and cock. She would usually have just enough energy to eat my ass out and suck my own cock dry. I was in heaven.

At home she was insatiable. I had to fuck her at least once a night, sometimes more. While she was always adding to our repertoire of positions, her favorite was me on top, almost smothering her.

I had never gotten off much to being a controlling male, but Lola loved it and I learned to love it too.

If my clothes weren't laid out and pressed for me for the next day. I would grab Lola and spank her sweet round ass. I would put her across my lap forcefully. I would then take turns bringing my big hand down on each of her ass cheeks. Lola would moan after every strike.

I loved feeling her little dick getting hard between my leg and her body. After a few minutes I'd apply some baby oil to her crimson ass and continue with my punishment. I knew it was time to stop when she started to plead with me.

"Please daddy! Please stop! I promise I'll do better! Please stop spanking my ass!" she'd beg.

I would apply a liberal dose of baby oil to her sweet asshole and work a finger into it. I'd then shove a good-sized ass plug into her hole.

"Leave that in your ass while I take a shower. When I get out I'm going to plow your ass baby," I'd forcibly say.

Lola would feign terror, but she really loved it and in fact I knew she wanted to be fucked extra hard when she would purposely not lay out my clothes the way I liked it as she was meticulous about everything.

I would quickly take a shower and come out in the nude, my big dick semi-hard.

Lola would be waiting for me by the bed. She would obediently bend over so I could inspect her ass. With a loud "plop" I'd remove the butt plug.

"Turn around bitch!" I'd order.

I would then take her little hard cock in my mouth. She kept her little dick and balls completely shaved. I loved running my tongue around her smooth ball sack. I was able to suck all her dick and balls in my big mouth.

My favorite thing to do was to jerk her little dick off on my face and to let her cum on me.

"Look at this mess you've made!" I'd say. "Clean it up."

She would smile and slowly lower herself, licking her hot cum off my face. She always finished off with the cum closest to my mouth. We would share a cum-filled kiss before I threw her on the bed.

After quickly lubing my cock, I would order her to sit on my dick. This would sometimes take a few minutes as she worked my big fat cock into her little ass.

Lola became an expert on riding my cock. Her big plastic tits would bounce in the air along with her soft little cock! I loved it!

On a few occasions I would jerk her little cock until it spurted cum on my stomach. I'd massage the hot cum into my skin while she continued to ride me.

While I loved shooting a hot load into her sweet round ass, I also loved shooting my load on her body.

Regardless of how we fucked, Lola could not fall asleep unless I laid down completely on top of her.

"Daddy, please lay on top of me so I can go to sleep," she'd coo. "Please!"

I would oblige, by dropping all my weight on top of her. I liked the feeling of my soft cock in between her legs as I fell asleep.

How Lola could breath with my big body on top of her was a mystery to me, but she slept like a baby when I would sleep on top of her. I loved smelling her hair and kissing the back of her neck as she dozed off.

"Daddy loves you very much, but sometimes he has to discipline you baby," I'd whisper in her ear. "You're daddy's little girl."

Lola would start to purr before falling asleep.

With my birthday approaching Lola became very secretive and kept taking nights off from the coffee shop. One night she was gone for hours. I knew I had to make sure she knew I was not pleased.

When Lola arrived at home I was standing in front of the door completely naked with my belt in my hand.

She tried to sneak into the place without making a sound, but seemed genuinely surprised and a little scared to see me standing there, belt in hand.

"Where the hell were you?" I demanded to know.

"Baby, baby please don't be mad! I promise that once you find out you're going to be so happy! I promise!" she pleaded.

"I was out getting you're birthday present! You're going to be so pleased!" she said.

"Well where is it?" I asked.

"You're going to find out what I have planned tomorrow! You're going to love it I promise!" Lola said.

I lowered the belt and warned her that I better be pleased.

"I need someone to take care of this," I said looking down at my dick.

Lola walked to me and kissed me deeply. She trailed kisses down my neck, stomach and to my hardening dick.

"Turn around baby," she instructed. "And bend over."

I turned around and leaned over our couch. Lola buried her hot tongue in my ass working in like a little worm. I moaned loudly. She then reached between my legs and started jerking my cock.

Lola knew that I loved ass play. Like I said I wasn't exactly straight or gay. I loved a little of everything. I'd been fucked in the ass a few times, but had never found a man with a dick the right size to pleasure me the way I wanted to be pleasured.

After a few quick minutes I exploded all over the back of the couch. Lola stood up and kissed me again.

"Let's go to bed baby," I said.

The next day I woke up to breakfast in bed. It was wonderful. Lola was an excellent cook in addition to being a great lover.

"I can't wait!" Lola exclaimed as she watched me eat.

She explained that we were going out to dinner and coming home for my surprise. Lola said I had to promise her not to blow my load at all today and to wait for tonight.

I begrudgingly agreed as I liked to visit the big dick room in the club at least once a day.

The day seemed to drag out forever! Finally night came and I arrived at home to get ready for dinner. Lola looked amazing. She was wearing a small black, backless dress that was about eight inches above her knees. Her tits looked incredible.

I put on a nice suit and prepared for my surprise. Lola and I had a very pleasant, if not somewhat boring dinner. On the way home I could tell that Lola was getting more and more excited.

We finally got home. I was surprised to see that there were lights in our place.

As we walked into the house I heard our hot tub going in the back yard. It was small as our back yard was rather limited.

In said hot tube was a very young couple. I mean young.

"Lola," I said, "I don't know what you had in mind, but I'm not committing statutory rape tonight!"

"Honey... I promise they're 19 years old! I know they look very young but I checked it all out!" Lola gushed

It turns out that my guests were indeed 19-year-old twins. They had wandered into the club looking for work. They were from some small town close to the border. They were in town looking for work as the aunt they lived with had recently passed away.

Lola had paid them a king's ransom to party with us.

"They're prepared to do anything you want them to do!" Lola said.

I felt a twinge of guilt using two human beings like this, but they both seemed excited to be here.

The girl got out of the tub and walked over to me. She was amazing. Probably 5'4" 120 pounds. Her tits were nice and firm -- if not a little small for my tastes. She had a tight, hard stomach and a round, thick ass. Her pussy was shaved clean.

"Hello mister," she said. "Your friend told us about you and said you would enjoy our company. My name is Helena and this is my brother Lupe."

She got closer and kissed me softly on the lips.

"We've never done anything like this before but Miss Lola has made us feel very welcomed and we want to do this for you both," she explained.

Lola told me she had had both of them blood screened and had put them up in a hotel for almost a week!

"Well Helena, I like girls and boys -- is your brother ready for this -- does he talk for himself?" I asked.

Suddenly the boy stood up and climbed out of the hot tub. He was beautiful. He was about 6 feet tall, with not an ounce of fat on him. The best part of all was the fact he had the longest flaccid cock I'd ever seen with a huge uncut head. It had to be a solid nine inches soft. And he had a beautiful round ass too.

"Mister we are both ready to pleasure you in any way you want us to," Lupe said.

"Ok Lupe, I want you to kiss your sister. Not like a sibling but like a woman," I instructed.

Lupe looked at me defiantly and walked over to his sister. She looked nervous but didn't hesitate when her brother leaned into her. They kissed tentatively at first but then really got into it. I started getting hot.

Lola saw I was pleased and a mischievous smile spread across her pretty face.

"Baby, it's like we've always talked about! We've always said we should have our own little twisted family!" Lola said.

I laughed a little bit. We had always talked about having our own family but joked that it would have to be super dysfunctional to make us happy.

While watching these two kids make out was hot, it wasn't what I had in mind for the rest of the night.

I told the two kids to separate, told them to dry off and directed them upstairs to the bedroom. When we got to the master bedroom I began to slowly take off my close. Both Lupe and Helena looked a little nervous.

I smiled.

"Lupe, undress my wife and pleasure her -- suck her cock," I said.

Lupe looked confused but did as I told him. He walked to Lola and unzipped her dress. She was only wearing a small black thong. He fell to his knees and pulled it down slowly.

He let out a small gasp when he saw Lola's little hard cock spring up.

Like a trooper he closed his eyes and began to suck the little dick. Truth be told he seemed to be enjoying it. He licked it up and down like an ice cream cone and eventually worked the entire shaft down his throat.

Lola's dick sprung straight up towards her tight little tummy. Lupe took the opportunity to wash her balls with his tongue.

I looked over towards Helena. She was obviously getting very turned on.

"Helena come here and suck this cock. Get it nice and hard," I said.

Helena obediently walked over to me. She fell to her knees and closed her eyes as she stuck her tongue out and began to gently lick my cock. She was obviously a novice cock sucker. She eventually worked my dick head into her mouth. Her teeth would occasionally scrape my dick.

After a few minutes I asked the twins to switch. I wanted to really mouth fuck's Lupe's pretty face.

His cock had started to swell from sucking Lola's cock. It had grown to about 10 inches and his cock head was starting to escape from the confines of his foreskin. It wasn't very thick, but stuck straight out.

Lupe again got on his knees and started working my dick. He looked as if he didn't know where to start so I pulled his head towards my aching balls. He took direction well and began to gently suck my nuts as I stroked my dick in my hand.

Helena was having an easier time with Lola's little dick. She was bobbing up and down. Lola had a very lustful look on her face as she watched this girl work her bone.

I pulled Lupe off my balls and shoved my dick into his mouth. He almost gagged but quickly regained his composure as he worked my dick into his mouth.

"You've sucked cock before haven't you?" I asked.

"Mmm, hmmm," he said with a mouth full of cock.

Lupe worked the underside of my cock head with his tongue. He gently massaged my nuts with his left hand.

After my dick had gotten as hard as it was going to get, I pulled Lupe off my dick and announced "Someone's going to get ass fucked now!"

Lupe looked genuinely scared.

"Have you ever been ass fucked Lupe?" I asked. Lola and Helena had stopped what they were doing and were looking our way.

"N...no," he responded.

"Good. Lola come over here and get your first piece of man pussy!" I said.

Lola had confided in me that she had never fucked a guy or girl in her life. But her fantasy was to fuck a beautiful young man with a nice round ass. This was her chance.

Without any instruction from me, Lupe got on all fours.

"Let's not waste any motions. Lupe and Helena I want you to 69 each other," I said.

Helena was confused, but Lupe said some words to her in Spanish and she immediately got into the right position. Lupe hesitantly began to eat his sister out. Helena began to moan as she worked her brother's monster cock into her mouth.

I went to grab my camera as Lola greased Lupe's virgin ass and her little cock.

When I returned Lola had already began to work her hard little dick into Lupe. Lupe moaned although I wasn't sure if it was in pleasure or in pain. I began to snap pictures.

Lola looked hot fucking this young stud. I was a bit tickled by the fact she had no idea what she was doing. That didn't stop her from pounding his ass.

I got down to get a closer look at Helena sucking her brother's dick.

"Helena stop sucking your brother off and suck Lola's balls," I said.

I got back up and Lola's face looked desperate. I knew she was about to blow her load into Lupe as Helena was sucking both of her nuts at the same time. The boy was getting sweaty and was now moaning in obvious pleasure.

Lola was now plunging her dick into the boy at breakneck speed. Her big plastic tits were flopping violently back and forth. Before too long her entire body clenched and she moaned loudly.

She then fell off of Lupe to his side next to the bed.

I got behind Lupe and began to work his sweet ass with my mouth. I tried to suck as much of Lola's cum out of his ass as possible then turned to kiss Lola. We traded the young man's cum in our mouth. Lola was still a little breathless.

I returned my attention to Lupe.

"Helena get up. I want you to watch me fuck your brother," I said.

If Lupe was nervous or afraid he didn't show it. I worked two fingers into his ass. Lupe winced a little.

I gently massaged his prostrate with one hand while stroking his back with the other.

I then began to stroke his hard dick as I massaged his prostrate. Without warning Lupe's ass clenched and he began to cum. His ass tightened around my fingers. I was amazed by the large puddle of cum that quickly formed under his throbbing dick.

"Good baby. Good," I said. "Now daddy is going to fuck your sweet ass."

"Helena come and lube up my dick. Do a good job or your brother's ass will pay," I said.

Helena came over to me and did as she was told. I took the opportunity to kiss her deeply. She tasted of cock.

When I felt I had been properly lubed Lupe's ass, I fell to my own knees and prepared to fuck Lupe's sweet round ass.

"Lupe don't forget to breathe. This is going to hurt," I said.

I wasn't gentle with Lupe's ass. Pretty guys like him annoyed me. Pretty guys with long dicks really pissed me off.

He moaned loudly in pain as I split his ass open with my hard dick. While I wasn't nearly as rough as I could have been, I certainly wasn't as patient as was necessary when fucking a tight ass.

After a few minutes I began to work my dick into his ass -- hard. He was cursing in Spanish but to his credit he wasn't backing off my dick at all.

At this point both Lola and Helena had come over to watch my dick plunge into Lupe's ass. With a beautiful girl at each side and his hot young ass in front of me, I felt like a king.

I pulled Helena toward me and began to kiss her.

I felt a familiar tongue on my opposite side nipple as Lola rolled my hard little tit into her mouth.

I was getting close to finishing it and I knew it. So I began to really drill Lupe's ass going balls deep into his sweet ass. Hot tears escaped from both his eyes.

I pulled my dick out of Lupe as I was about to cum and beat off furiously. I shot a huge load onto his back.

Helena and Lola both hurried to lick my cum off of Lupe's back as I fell backwards and fought to catch my breath.

As Helena and Lola licked up my cum, their hot little tongues began to swirl around each other. A few minutes later they were both enjoying each other as they kissed passionately.

Lupe was still lying on the bed, his ass in the air, asshole still gapping open.

Eventually Lola instructed Helena to lie down on her back. Lola then worked her hard little dick into the young girl's pussy. Helena moaned as Lola fucked her as hard as possible with her little dick.

My dick began to grow as I watched them fuck.

Suddenly I felt a warm pair of lips on my cock.

Lupe was working his mouth around my cock head.

"Ay papi. You really tore me open with your dick," he said under his breath as he sucked me off. "So, I guess you've been hustling for a living?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Si. We've both lived off the money I make on the streets. I don't enjoy it much -- sucking cock -- but we have to eat," Lupe said, almost sadly.

"You're lucky you haven't caught a disease Lupe. You're way too pretty to be out there hustling," I said -- with my eyes half closed. Lupe was doing a very good job on my dick.

I opened my eyes when Lola started to scream in pleasure as she continued to fuck Helena.

"Oh, baby! Her pussy is as tight as her brother's ass!" she exclaimed.

Lupe pulled off my dick and crawled over to his sister. He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead as Helena clenched her teeth.

"I'm cumming!" Lola yelled.

Lola rolled off of Helena and fought to catch her breath.

I crawled over to Helena and looked down at her beautiful body.

A look of terror came across her face as she knew what was coming.

I worked my monster cock into her tight pussy. It was wet from her juice and Lola's cum. Her brother tried to reassure her in Spanish as I continued to tear my way into her cunt.

When I was almost balls deep, I looked down at Helena. She was breathing quickly and seemed to be in some pain. I started to slowly fuck her.

"Baby, how many times have you been fucked?" I asked.

"Only two times mister," she said. "You and your wife."

I was shocked that Helena was a virgin until tonight!

I continued to fuck her tight pussy -- gaining speed as I went along.

"Kneel in front of your sister so we can suck your dick Lupe," I said.

I sucked Lupe's long shaft while his sister sucked his nuts, as I furiously fucked Helena's tight pussy.

texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers
12