My Lola Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get freakier with Lola and his new family.
2k words
4.57
30k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers

I woke up the following morning to the most wonderful surprise.

There were three hot pairs of lips kissing and nibbling on my growing cock. Lola, Helena and Lupe were all taking turns sucking on my dick. I smiled and tried to relax as my new family pleasured me.

As good as Lola was at sucking cock, Lupe was maybe better. Being quite a bit larger than Lola he was able to take more of my cock into his sweet mouth. Helena must have known her cock sucking skills were no match for the other two.

She was content with licking and sucking my balls.

After a few minutes I felt my orgasm approaching. I grabbed Lupe and forced my dick into his mouth. I fucked his pretty face a few times before unloading into his mouth.

Cum dribbled out of his mouth. Lola and Helena both did their best to make sure that not a drop was spilled.

"You know that these two will be here all weekend babe," Lola purred into my ear. "We can keep having all the fun we want."

A big smiled came across my face.

We all showered together in the master bedroom shower. It was a bit of a tight squeeze but we had fun cleaning each other, kissing, and more. Lola helped both Lupe and Helena shave their pubic hair and ass nice and clean, the way I liked it.

While dressing I noticed that Lupe and Helena were wearing secondhand clothes at best.

We all piled into my SUV and went to a funky little Mexican restaurant in midtown for breakfast.

Afterwards, I took Helena and Lucas to buy some new clothes. They weren't immediately comfortable picking things out, but warmed up to it once they started coming out of the dressing room and getting compliments from staff and other shoppers alike.

Later that evening, after grilling some burgers and drinking a few beers, I called everyone together and announced it was time to fuck.

To my surprise both Lupe and Helena lit up at the prospect. I knew I wouldn't have to tell Lola twice! She was always ready to fuck.

We all undressed and I immediately pulled Lupe next to me. He had a nice, tight body, and I hadn't had a chance to really check out his dick the night before.

We kissed each other softly. I was a few inches taller than Lupe so he had to look up to kiss me. I held him close to me and squeezed his perfectly round ass.

Lupe kissed my neck and ear and asked "are you going to fuck my ass again papi?"

I fell to my knees and looked up at Lupe. "Not tonight. Tonight I want you to fuck my ass," I said.

With that I leaned forward and took Lupe's growing dick into my hand. I lifted it and began to lick and suck his nuts. They were nice and smooth having been shorn earlier that day. They also had a nice musky smell to them as we had been out and about most of the day.

Lupe moaned. I pulled off his nuts to see Helena and Lola in a very hot 69. Helena was having no problem swallowing all of Lola's little dick. I was getting hot watching Lola eat pussy too.

I returned to the task at hand however, pulling Lupe's foreskin back to reveal his smooth, shiny cockhead. I liked the underside and could taste his precum. Lupe moaned as I swallowed his cock head into my mouth.

My hands reached around and started playing with his ass. It was truly perfect -- round and plump. I pulled him forward encouraging him to fuck my mouth. Lupe took direction well as he then reached behind my head and started to really fuck my mouth.

I don't give head a lot, but do enjoy sucking on a nice long dick every now and them. I was rewarded for my efforts with a nice stream of hot and creamy precum.

Lupe started moaning louder as his thrusting became more urgent. Immediately, I pulled off his dick and laughed.

He looked almost heartbroken as he realized that I wasn't going to allow him to release his load that easy.

I got on all fours and crawled towards Lola and Helena - burying my tongue in Lola's hot little ass. She moaned loudly and I knew she was about to cum in Helena's mouth.

Sure enough, hot cum ran out of Helena's mouth a few seconds later as Lola's body spasmed. I leaned down to kiss Helena and to greedily lick as much of my lover's cum off of her face as I could.

After a minute or two, I looked back and asked Lupe to lick and suck my asshole. He jumped into action, kneeling next to me and running his hot tongue around my puckered hole. It felt fabulous.

My dick was now oozing precum. It was collecting into a small puddle underneath my body. Lola worked her way under me and started sucking my dick. Her little dick had shrunk down since she had just cum. I didn't care and swallowed it whole.

"Mister John, look what Lola has been teaching me to do!" Helena called out to me from the couch. She had pulled out a good sized dildo and had started to work it into her wet cunt while playing with her clit.

"That's good baby!" I said. "You have a beautiful pussy."

"Baby, get the lube and start lubing me up. I want Lupe to fuck my ass," I instructed Lola. She smiled really big and ran off.

Lupe continued to suck my asshole. He ran his tongue around my balls too. My dick was rock hard.

"Helena come over here and suck your brother's dick. Get it nice and hard so he can fuck my ass," I said.

She walked over to her brother as he stood and began to suck his dick. I lay on my back and began to jerk my dick as I watched Helena suck Lupe's big dick. He closed his eyes, obviously enjoying the head he was getting.

Lola plopped down next to me and began to work her finger into my ass with a lot of love.

"Baby, do you want to fuck my ass?" I asked.

"No daddy," Lola responded. "You're the man. I'm the woman. I'm not going to be jealous if that's what you're worried about. I know you like to get fucked by a big dick once in a blue moon."

I pulled her down and gave her a long, wet kiss. I loved her.

She continued to loosen my asshole by working the dildo into it. I clenched a bit as the dildo worked its way past my ass ring.

I told Helena to stop sucking her brother off, lest he cum before he fucked me. Lola told Helena to lube her brother up.

A few minutes later I lay down on the bed on my back and spread my legs as wide as I could, inviting Lupe to come and fuck my man pussy.

"I've never done this before Mister John," Lupe confessed.

"Call my 'daddy' baby, and don't be nervous," I said. "Have you ever fucked a pussy?"

"Yes, a few times," Lupe said.

"It's the same thing then," I said. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can ok?"

"Ok, daddy," Lupe said.

Lola grabbed Lupe's big, long dick and began to work it into my asshole. Lupe had to be at least 11 inches long. He wasn't incredibly thick, but that was ok.

I felt his cock head get past my ass ring and relaxed my ass. He had begun to pump his dick in and out a little bit -- with a bit more of his dick penetrating me every time.

Lola began to kiss me deeply, and to also lick my nipples as Lupe worked his long dick into me. It felt great. I could feel his cock head eventually press against my prostate.

My dick was now rock hard. Helena tried desperately to suck my dick but kept bumping up to her brother's torso.

"Baby, are you trying to suck your daddy's dick?" I said.

She just nodded and gave me a sad little girl face.

"You can suck me off later baby. Right now just hold my leg up," I asked.

With Lola holding my right leg and Helena my left leg wide open, Lupe had full access to fully penetrate me. He was fucking me furiously. I could feel his cock throbbing inside my ass. I tightened my ass muscles around his snake, trying to milk it.

He began to wince and his breath became labored. I knew he was going to cum.

"Cum in my ass baby!" I yelled.

He did as he was told dumping a huge load into my ass. I could feel his warm cum fill my ass hole. Lola let go my leg and began to suck my dick furiously. I came immediately filling her mouth with my cum.

She pounced on me and kissed me -- sharing my cum with me. It was warm and salty.

Lupe had pulled off of me and I could feel his cum oozing out of my ass. Helena got between my legs and began to clean my cum off my dick and her brother's cum from my ass. It felt fantastic. We all showered together again and dried off.

I told Lola to show the kids to the extra bedroom. I wanted to spend the night with my wife.

I lay in bed smoking a nice joint and waited for Lola to join me.

She came in wearing only a little white thong -- her little hard dick pressing against the fabric. Lola had rubbed lotion all over her tanned body and smelled beautiful.

Lola got into bed and got on top of me. We shared a long, wet kiss.

"Baby, this is was the best present I could have ever gotten," I said.

"I'm so happy to hear you say that!" she exclaimed.

With that I flipped her on the bed and began to passionately kiss her -- her mouth, neck, ears, and shoulders. I worked my way down to her breasts. They were truly perfect. The best money could buy. Her nipples were like diamond bits -- hard.

I sucked her breasts while I worked my finger slightly into her ass. She moaned.

I trailed kissed down to her thong. I pulled the material off her smooth dick and started to playfully suck on the head. I loved sucking her cock.

I sucked it very gently and lovingly. She moaned a happy moan. My mouth eventually swallowed the only manly remnant left of Lola's. I gave her a lazy blow job, massaging her balls the entire time.

Lola's breathing became erratic and I knew she was going to cum. She began to buck her body as she came in my mouth. I hungrily swallowed her entire load not wanting to share.

Next I pulled the thong off and turned Lola around. I spent the next 20 minutes lavishing her perfect ass with kisses, licking and sucking her little asshole too.

I could tell Lola was in heaven. I took some of our heated lube and began to work my fingers into her waiting ass. Her ass seemed to swallow them whole.

"Please fuck my ass baby," she whispered. "Please!"

I smiled as I lubed up my dick and prepared to enter her. At this point it wasn't much of a chore to penetrate Lola. We had fucked so many times we knew our rhythms well.

My dick penetrated her completely at which point I dropped my entire weight on her.

"Yes, daddy! Yes! Fuck me!" she pleaded. I slowly and methodically fucked Lola. She knew how to work her ass whilst I fucked her. It was like a symphony really.

After about 15 minutes I couldn't hold back any longer. I came in Lola's sweet hole before collapsing on top of her. We fell asleep for about an hour before we woke up to clean up.

Lola came back to bed wearing a small wife beater and a pair of cheekies. I lay there naked and content.

texaswade
texaswade
190 Followers