My Long Affair Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers

I shouted out: "Please fuck me, David, please please fuck me now!" He leaned me forward. The woman's left nipple filed my mouth. My skirt was lifted from behind, and then, then, I felt David sink his hard hard cock deep into my cunt. He fucked me hard and harder, slamming his cock into me over and over, his balls slapping against my clit. The woman took my hand and put it back into her panties. I rubbed her clit and finger-fucked while a bit on her nipples. She was cumming, I was cumming, and David, with a huge moan, was at last cumming deep, deep inside my cunt. People around us cheered. As David's cock slipped out of my pussy, I felt a huge load of his cum ooze down my thighs. The woman took my pen and wrote her name, Julie, and her number on my breast, then skipped off. I turned to David. Our lips locked together and we kissed passionately, then I led him away and out to the street.

I drove David back to the loft and we showered together, exhausted. It felt so good to have his clean naked body against mine. We kissed and kissed, dried off, and dressed in street clothes. David helped me clean up, and then kissed me goodbye until next week.

Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers
12