My Long Affair Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers

"You are really fucking filthy," David said, "if you wanted me to fuck you today, you should have picked a less filthy place to play your games. But I think you will see now that this is not a game. This is my life and yours, and its very serious. You never marked me, but rest assured that you will go home marked and you'll remember where you got them."

He grabbed my nipples and twisted them savagely, and I moaned in pain. But, ohhh, the feelings in my nasty hot cunt! I had never been so aroused. My cunt was his!

"You know," he said, "it's not even quite noon yet."

David rummaged through the bags I had left and pulled out the riding crop, the same crop I had used on his cock and balls. "We'll start with five smacks on each of your tight ass cheeks. Count them aloud." With that, he drew back and with a swish I heard the crop fly through the air. I jumped out of the way, and the crotch rope dug deeply into my cunt and burned like fire. I screamed! and moved back where I was.

"You see," he said, "you cannot move away. Moving away hurts too, but it wont spare you the ten smacks." I stood, panting, waiting. I heard the swish again and then a crack and my left ass cheek erupted in fire. I stepped forward and again felt the rope burn my cunt. I steadied myself, and grunted out "one." Another swish, crack, "two." I tried to hold steady through all ten, but my ass was on fire. When it was over, my legs felt rubbery and I just sat on the rope, bitterly enduring the searing pain on my pussy and ass.

David undid the crotch rope then and untied my hands. He had me lay on the wooden bench, by the fire pit, on my stomach and tied my hands and feet together so I was wrapped around the bench with my bad cunt and ass exposed.

"I figure you brought all this stuff because you wanted me to use it all. Don't worry, I will," David said.

Next, he took out the cat-o-nine-tails whip and lightly dangled it against my ass and pussy. He straddled my head, and I heard a swish and crack of the whip as it struck the crack of my ass. I screamed again. He struck my ass and my pussy again and again; I lost count but each strike on my cunt brought me closer and closer to cumming. Then he took a bottle of baby oil and poured the whole thing on my ass and cunt, which felt delicious and sexy and gross. He untied me and stood me up, tying my hands behind my back again. He took a set of nipple clamps (connected by a chain) and attached them to my nipples and another set he attached to my cunt lips. He tied a rope to both chains, pulling them together in a way which yanked painfully.

"We're going to the pond. Don't dawdle," David said, and he started walking, picking up the slack on the rope. I could see he was going to yank it pretty hard if I didn't follow, and it hurt enough already, so I chased after him. A couple times he gave the rope a yank, savagely pulling my nipples and cunt. We made it to the pond. "Get in and clean up, cunt," he said.

I waded out into the pond and swished around. The cold water felt good on my ruby red ass and pussy, and I was able to get off most of the oil and dirt. I slipped and fell, then, causing the clamps to yank my cunt and nipples, and dunking me like a wet rat. I climbed out dripping and sore. Then he led me back to the campsite.

Now David tied me between two trees, standing with my arms and legs spread wide. He took the riding crop and started whacking at the clamp on my left nipple. He hit it over and over, ohh god the pain it caused, until he finally knocked it off. Then he did the clamp on my right nipple and the two on my cunt. My pussy was throbbing and all I wanted was David naked and filling me with his cock. He came up to me and took out his cock. Rather than stick it in me, he pissing on my dirty cunt.

"Don't think I'm going to lick that clean," he said. I started to cry.

"Don't you cry, cunt!" he yelled in my face. His finger went to my cunt and he massaged my clit hard until I was on the verge of cumming.

I grunted: "please, please," but David wouldn't let me cum. The sky got darker, and David wandered off for a few minutes. I gentle rain began to fall and the cool drops hit my face and nipples and ass.

David came back about twenty minutes later with a very large straight log, maybe fifteen feet long and three inches in diameter. He placed the log between my legs and tied a rope to the end in front of me. This rope went up over a tree branch and he pulled the log up, up, up so that the back end dug into the dirt, the front end went up in the air, and the rough bark in the middle was pressing tightly against my cunt.

"You wanted to cum, I believe. You may. You can cum by rubbing your nasty cunt on the bark of this log. And to hurry you along, I'm going to whip your ass and breasts until you cum," he said, picking up the riding crop again.

The bark of the tree was so rough and hurt my poor pussy, but I ground my clit down against it as fast as I could. I heard the swish, crack, and my ass again erupted in pain. I closed my eyes to concentrate on my clitoris. Another swish, crack, and this time my right breast exploded. I gasped and moaned. Another swish, crack, on my ass. Another swish, crack, on my left breast. More blows on my breasts, ass and tummy. I was struggling, my cunt was on fire, so painful and yet so hot and juicy. My clit was engorged and I wanted to cum so bad. I ground down hard on the log, grunting, moaning.

"We'll have to switch, get it? It's a pun," David said. I looked and saw he had a switch, a branch from an old willow tree by the pond. Another swish, crack, on my ass and this time it felt like I had been savagely cut with a knife. I screamed, and kept screaming as he hit me again and again, and suddenly my orgasm came and there were explosions in my head and cunt, lights flashing, drops of rain hitting me savagely, on my wounds, and then blackness.

Apparently I had passed out when I came, and I awoke in the log cabin, laying on the platform on my stomach, with my arms and legs still bound and lewdly spread, but the gag had been taken off. David was rubbing lotion on my very sore ass and dipping his fingers down and into my pussy and ass.

"We have a new game to play now," David said, "it's called 'how long do energizer batteries really last?'" He worked the vibrating butt plug into my ass, filling it. Then he inserted a fat vibrator into my cunt. And then he taped another vibrator on the platform so that it would just touch my clit. He turned on all three. I was in sex heaven, I was in a place where sex was a god and had entered my body and possessed me. There was no reason to live or die except for the pleasure of sex.

"I'm going to get us some food, be back in a bit. And when I get back I would appreciate a little thanks for the pleasure you're getting," David said, and he left.

The vibrations went on and on, and within minutes I was panting and then cumming again. But the vibrations didn't stop. I stayed high on my orgasm and rode it like a wave that wouldn't crash. I came over and over, continuously, I don't know how long - two hours, maybe three - until the batteries in the anal plug and vibe in my pussy died. The one on my clit wouldn't quit, but I couldn't cum anymore.

"These lithium ion batteries do last a long time," David said, turning the last vibrator off. He untied me. "Eat, and then come outside," he said.

I got up, exhausted, spent, and found a plate of food on the ground and a bottle of water. I found my ass was too sore to sit so I crouched down and ate and drank everything her had brought. My whole body was sore and I had big red welts on my ass from the willow branch. My pussy was red and raw. My nipples throbbed with pain. I had scratch marks on my legs, arms and torso. I went outside, the sun was just going down; it must have been around eight or eight-thirty, just a few hours to midnight.

"Come kneel here before me," David said, "let me explain something to you. Our time together as lovers and as friends will end, and it will end when I say so - not before and not after. Until then, you are my mistress, to do with as I please. Tell me, what is the most humiliating sexual thing that has happened to you before you met me?"

I thought for a second and replied "in junior high, I was at a movie alone and the older brother of one of my friends was there. He sat with me and kept trying to seduce me, saying sexy things and asking if I wanted to play with his dick. I hadn't even seen a cock before then, but had felt a few pressed against me at dances and wasn't afraid. So, this movie theater is almost empty. The boy, he took his cock out and started rubbing it. I was fascinated and watched him do it. He kept asking me to touch him, but I didn't want to. Then, suddenly, he leaned over and shot his cum all over my legs. I got up and ran out to the lobby. A whole bunch of people looked and saw me with this gross boy's cum all over me."

"Then," David said, " I know what our next rendezvous will be. I will arrange for a bunch of scummy men to cover your slut body with their cum and leave you in a public place. Do you know why I will do this?"

"Why," I asked.

"Because you are my slut to do with as I please. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, it is," I said meekly.

"Likewise, when I say our affair is over, it is over, right?"

"Yes," I said.

"Remember, you asked for this. Now get down on your hands and knees," David ordered.

I dropped to all fours like he asked, right there next to the campfire. David dropped his pants and got behind me. He shoved his hard cock into my sore, red pussy. It hurt, but I was so, so grateful to have him inside me at last. He fucked me until his cock was well lubricated with my pussy juices, then rammed his cock into my ever more sore ass. He pumped me there again and again, until at last I could feel the cum spurt from his cock deep inside my bowels. He stood up and zipped his pants

Then David took a needle and pliers and held the needle over the fire. He pricked the tip of the needle in the crack of my ass, just inside on my right butt cheek, bringing searing pain to my ass. I shrieked. He repeated this process over and over, rubbing lotion on after each small, hot prick. It took a long time.

Then he said: "I have written my name on the crack of your ass, where no one but you will ever know it is located. Now rub your pussy and cum one more time to thank me for accepting ownership of you, slut."

I reached down and rubbed my sore clit and found I was hot and wet and ready to cum. And I did come quickly. "Thank you," I said, and laid down on the leaves and fell asleep.

Some time later I found myself back at the house near the pool. David picked me up and carried me into the hot tub and held me. He kissed me, and I kissed back. I awoke the next time in our canopied bed, nude, sore, with David asleep but holding me like a man who loved me with all his heart.

Chapter XIV

When I awoke on Sunday morning, I could hear David in the kitchen making coffee, so I slipped into the bathroom to pee. I was sore all over and achy in my shoulders and knees from my day as David's runaway slave and the punishment he had inflicted upon me. Looking in the mirror, I saw three bright red stripes across my butt and they were sore as hell; my pussy looked a bit raw, but otherwise there wasn't a mark on me. With one exception: I couldn't really see in the crack of my ass where David had used a hot needle to burn his name, but I could tell it hurt there. I downed some Tylenol and slipped back into bed just as David came in, nude, with coffee and breakfast.

"Good morning, lover," I said.

"Hi, you're awake already?" he asked. He put down his tray and slid into bed with me. "Are you alright?"

"Yes. Yes," I assured him, "I'm fine, I'm a bit sore, but I'm fine and I love you."

"I love you, Kate, how could we have such a great time together as we have these past few weeks and not fall in love?"

I turned to David, and looked in his eyes. We kissed, and I ran my hand down his chest and held his cock in my hand.

David smiled, and I said: "I'm sorry, maybe my fantasy life went a little overboard, but you were great. I was getting lost in this thing, this love affair we created."

"Me too," David said, "In my heart I know I love you and I know that our affair will end; it has to end. We can't keep this up forever and I am married to a woman I love very much and have been with happily for twelve years."

"I'm glad you love her too, I really am, and I'm glad I love you, even if someday this will all end."

"It doesn't have to end yet, though," he said with a smirk.

"I need to ask you a couple things," I said, "first, did you really burn your name into my ass?"

"Not exactly. I burned in a small design, not actual letters. It's not my name. You won't have to explain to anyone who 'David' is, but it will be a permanent mark, and I should take a look at it later."

"Okay, and about what you said you would do, getting a group of strangers to cum on me and leave me in public, I don't think I really want to do that," I told him.

"I didn't think you would. I said it for its impact on you, but I wont try to make it happen, okay?"

"Okay, thanks,' I said with a smile, "and lastly, will you continue to see me?"

David thought a moment, then said "if you want to see me, I will be here to see you, once a week, every week, for as long as you want." I took his head in my hands and kissed him, passionately, and rubbed his balls with my hand.

"I want to make love to you," I told him, "lay down." David laid down on the bed and I moved down and took his cock in my mouth. I licked and sucked it like a kitten. taking each of his balls in my mouth and gently squeezing them while swirling my tongue around, then returned to his cock and licked it up and down, until his cock was very hard and throbbing in my mouth.

"Can I lick you?" he asked.

"Just be gentle," I laughed, and laid back on the bed. David got between my legs and gently licked all around my pussy. He asked me to turn over, and kissed me where he had "branded" me. Then I got on top of David and slowly and gingerly lowered my pussy down onto his cock. I laid forward and he held me in his arms while I moved up and down. It took us a long time to make love so gently, but we loved each other, and every minute of it was wonderful.

In the afternoon, we went out to the pool again naked and went for a swim. David said the red stripes on my butt were a nice decoration. I wore them like a badge of honor. They were clearly going to be sore for days, but the water felt great, the sun was shining, and we lounged in the spa for a while before finally deciding to pack up. We drove back to my apartment, and then David kissed me and left to go to his home.

EPILOGUE

I returned to our home Tuesday morning from my ten day "trip to Tokyo," still sore and still with red welts on my butt.

I have to give David a lot of credit. When I asked David, months ago now, to go down to my store and pick up the sales receipts for the week from my store manager, Kate, he came home and admitted how they had flirted and how he had gotten an erection just speaking to her. I was upset, of course, but it also helped me realize how seriously my marriage was in trouble and how committed David was to fixing it. He could have taken Kate and fucked her; I knew she slept around a bit. But he came to me first. I realized that something was really missing for David and that, if I couldn't be the person who gave it to him, perhaps I could pretend to be a person who could. Thus, I proposed a plan whereby I would play "Kate" from time to time and "Kate" and David could have an affair. David agreed.

It took quite some time to work out all the details. I needed a wig, obviously, but I also needed my own apartment where I could go be "Kate" when David visited her. I worked to fill out her persona and understand her. I had to buy clothes for her and music and conduct research on the Internet. I even met with the real Kate and had coffee with her in the mall.

So, from time to time, David and I made believe I was "Kate," rather than his wife, and David and "Kate" had an affair. That affair is still going on today, although I am glad to say that, perhaps because I have loosened up a bit, David is seeing "Kate" much less often. I learned some of the things that David loved about "Kate" and tried to incorporate some of those qualities into my own person. I realized that "Kate" was optimistic, happy, excited, open and enthusiastic to try new things - all good qualities that I guess rubbed off of me in my twenties and thirties. Some of that, I am glad to say, I have gotten back thanks to becoming "Kate" and living her life from time to time. And to top it all off, the sex is better than ever!

The End

Fitchman
Fitchman
10 Followers
12