My Longest Day

Story Info
A young actress experiences her characters in real life.
8.2k words
4.39
110.3k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

This is a complete work of fiction.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

******

Eliza Collins in "My Longest Day"

"Today would be the longest day of her life"

******************************

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 00:00 and 01:00

She needed to be alone tonight. Alone to think. It was the 4th July, or at least it had been until a few minutes ago and he hadn't showed up. Where was this whole relationship thing heading anyway? She had taken one too many glasses of white wine with her friends in order to drown her sorrows, and now she needed to be alone.

Eliza Collins walked the short distance to her home. The lights from her taxi became smaller as she watched it disappear and the streetlights cast a shadow on the walkway. The wind blew a little harder and the trees and bushes stirred around them. A lone dog barked in the distance and the sky rumbled.

"Shit, rain, that's all I need," Eliza groaned. She tossed her gorgeous main of blond hair and hurried her steps. The thunder sounded louder now and the young actress burst through the front door of her apartment just as the first drops began to fall.

She stood alone in her living room and looked around. The apartment was silent, lonely and unbearably hot. She flicked on the lights and the instant illumination made her feel a little better. Eliza tossed her bag down and switched the air conditioning to high. She slipped off her denim jacket and, moving to her bedroom, searched the bed for her favourite, most comfortable pair of pink pajamas.

Outside, the hedge branches scraped against her bedroom window and a splatter of raindrops dotted the glass. She stood at the glass pane for a moment and watched the trees bend under the wind, and then she closed the curtains and flopped onto the bed. Reaching lazily out Eliza hit the play button on the answering machine and listened to the dulcet tones of the female voice saying ‘you have one new message – message one.'

"Eliza hi it's your Mom. Call me when you get in we need to arrange your next visit home. So call me – love you."

Now distracted by feelings of guilt over not having seen her parents for weeks Eliza took a shower and slipped her pajamas on. Dragging her feet wearily to bed she slid beneath the welcoming covers. She turned her shapely frame to the pillows and bunched them just the way she liked before settling down for a night of welcoming sleep.

Outside a boom of thunder sounded and the streetlights flickered, but all Eliza heard was the soothing sound of the rain when it hit the windows as she fell fast asleep.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 01:00 and 02:00

He had slipped easily into the apartment through the unlocked window with the broken latch in the living room. He came in just after it started to pour and he was soaked. The damp seeped through his clothes and into his skin while he waited for Eliza to settle down and go to sleep. With the curtains drawn it was pitch black in the room and he could see nothing. The kitchen clock ticked loudly nearby. Carefully he negotiated his way around the furniture and the lower lying coffee table. He could see magazines and newspapers spread around the table top as his eyes adjusted to the dark.

He had been in this house many times before. He had read those magazines and drank her coffee. He had smelled her perfume and handled her mail and she didn't suspect a thing. He had rummaged through her underwear drawer and lay on her bed. He knew this apartment inside out. He had checked out the type of shampoo she used and he knew her nickname was Zaza. There was nothing he didn't know about his favourite blue eyed, blond goddess.

Now he stood silently in the living room breathing in her scent. He traced his fingers along her sofa and cushions. Slowly he made his way towards Eliza's bedroom. His heart beating like a drum but his breathing controlled. As he got nearer he heard a noise, a creak of the bed. He needed his girl to be asleep when he surprised her. It was not part of the plan to have her see him before he was ready, and things must go according to plan – his plan!

He turned and made his way back to the living room. He would sit a while and give her chance to sleep soundly before he made his entrance.

*****

It was ten minutes to two in the morning of the 5th July and it was time for him to make his move. He smiled a slow, sweet smile as he approached the bedroom, her bedroom. Then he opened the door with a squeak and went inside.

His mouth went dry as he gazed down at her. She lay on the bed curled on her side, facing away from him. Eliza, his girl, was covered only by a thin sheet. Her luscious blond hair was spread out contrasting against the dark blue pillow. A floorboard creaked as he move nearer to her. She moaned and squirmed a little but, crucially, remained fast asleep. He reached down and pinched the sheet where its edge curled over her shoulder. As he eased it down she continued to take slow, deep breaths, but his own breathing quickened as he drank in the stunning sight that the lovely Eliza Collins presented to him.

The sliding sheet revealed her naked back where the pink top had ridden up her body, the smooth curve of her fabric covered buttocks and her sleek, lithe frame.

As he stared his lips went dry. He ached to spread her legs and fill her completely. He had wanted to for so long – and now he would.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 02:00 and 03:00

A feeling of pure panic pulsed through Eliza's body. She had been dreaming an anxious dream and just for a split second her eyes refused to open as her brain frantically tried to reconcile the fact that she could hear a voice here, now - in her room. Then in an instant she felt a tremendous weight on her chest and she tried to cry out but heard no sound. Something smooth, soft and silky was shoved deep into her mouth making her gag. Eliza's eyes were now wide open in terror. She had a gut reaction to cover her face with her hands only to find that they had both been tied to the metal headboard with a tight fitting cord. Her legs too were spread wide apart and fastened to a metal post at each end of the foot of the bed.

‘This must be a nightmare it can't be happening to me'.

She looked up, her eyes adjusting to the bedside light that was now switched on. She could see the man, a handsome man with his face uncovered. He rubbed a knife blade, slowly, with his gloved fingers. She could feel his stare, smell his musk and Eliza frantically flailed her bound arms. The tight cord dug into the tender skin around her wrist and ankles and she wriggled on the smooth sheets as he moved closer.

His finger touched her toe and then slowly, very slowly he began to trace her calf, over her knee and up her thigh until it reached the bottom hem of her pink pajama top. Eliza writhed under his touch. The storm continued unabated and she heard a loud thunder crack explode outside.

"Hi Zaza," he quipped. Eliza reeled at the use of her nickname. He laughed and stood up. His fingers slid over her body, down her arm, past her shoulder and over a pajama covered breast. The knife moved with him, floating just above his finger.

"A pretty girl like Eliza shouldn't be left alone," he whispered as a sudden movement of his hand caused the blade to slice off the bottom button of her pajama top. "Because you never know what might happen."

The knife sliced off the next button, "but don't you worry as I'm going to take good care of you for the next twenty four hours"

Another button gone.

"I need to have you dressed in sexier clothes than this." The last button went and the tip of his knife slid between her pajama top, parting it. Slowly and deliberately he pushed one side away until it fell away from her revealing a single naked left breast. She stared, wide eyed and terrified. Unable to utter a sound.

"Oh Eliza," he groaned, "You are perfect."

Then slowly the knife tip traced back over her exposed stomach to the remaining part of her pajama top and pushed that, too, aside, revealing both breasts. He stared down now breathing very hard.

He traced the knife over each perfect globe, both erect nipples and then upwards towards her neck. Eliza could feel the cold, sharp blade against her delicate skin pressing deep into her flesh.

Then the knife sliced angrily downwards and slashed away what remained of her pink pajamas. Her naked legs now squirmed and pulled desperately on the cords at her ankles. He traced the knife up her bare legs moving to the inside of her thighs. As he progressed he guided the blade under the thin straps on her hips and cut away her brief panties, exposing her naked pussy.

"You look so good I might have to eat you up," he laughed. Moving to the dressing table he picked up a bottle from his bag. Eliza could see what was happening but was powerless to stop him as the chloroform soaked rag covered her nose and mouth and sent her into a deep unconsciousness.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 03:00 and 04:00

Eliza had been a jobbing actress for only a short time and had recently found fame in a prime time TV show called My Longest Day in which she played the daughter of a military spy. Her character, Katherine Butler, had spent a fair share of the show clad in skimpy and revealing clothes thus fuelling the fantasies of most of the watching males and many of the females.

He needed her to become Katherine Butler.

Having cut away the ropes that bound her he had removed the sliced rags that were the remnants of her favourite pink pajamas.

He had searched her drawers and her wardrobe and was now dressing Eliza, slowly and carefully, watching the scene in her full length mirror as he did so. He slowly slid the tiny black thong panties up her legs, over her thighs, and then ran his thumbs under the elastic waist band before letting it snap into place.

He took a deep breath and lusted at the sight of the naked thrust of her bottom, and at how the scrap of sheer fabric concealed her neatly trimmed patch of blond pubic hair which gave an enticing bulge to the front of her groin. Moving closer to her body he could just see her labia through the sheer crotch band. She looked so very sexy, and he could not stop himself running his fingertip over her crease, enjoying the sight of his large fingers against the black panties as much as he did the shivery sensation of touching his girl, his Eliza, his Katherine.

The most difficult bit of the exercise was her bra. He needed her to wear a bra so that he could enjoy the most from her stunning cleavage and so he struggled to move her dead weight into a sitting position allowing him to slip the red lacy bra snugly around her breasts and up over her shoulders. But he had succeeded and now, whilst she was in the same position, he dressed Eliza in a firm fitting brown waistcoat that held her body in a tight and arousing embrace.

He was ready to slip her into a tight pair of faded blue jeans but he took a moment to spread her knees and admire the contrast of the black silk underwear against the smooth lightly tanned flesh of her thighs. Smiling to himself he once more ran a rough finger along her pussy with agonizing slowness, imagining her moans as he ran his digit along the same path once she was awake.

His erection bulged at the picture of the gorgeous girl laid before him and he was ready for the final piece of clothing. Taking the jeans he slipped her pretty ankles into the foot holes and began to slide them inch by tight inch up her slim legs until they fitted her like a second skin, showing every exciting curve of her delicious thighs and groin.

He looked down at the results of his hard work and there she was. It was Eliza Collins of course, but now she looked like Katherine Butler. Brown waistcoat, tight blue jeans and he would get her a pair of white pumps. Then she would be ready to help him act out his fantasy and make this day the longest day of her young life.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 04:00 and 05:00

Eliza felt the world coming into some sort of uncertain focus. Her mouth felt dry and she was disoriented.

The first thing she felt was cold. It was as though the night air was running over her skin. This can't be right, she thought. Then she remembered. Strapped down to the bed, a knife cutting away her clothes! Eliza tried to move her hands but couldn't. What she had at first thought of as just dark she quickly realized was actually a blindfold. Though she couldn't see, something hard and cold bit into her wrists, chains, she must be chained. Her head ached clearly but from what she didn't know. Then Eliza noticed a new ache as the pain in her head began to ease.

Both of her breasts felt sore, as though they had been roughly manhandled. She could only guess as to the reason why this was. As Eliza tried to move, the sharp pain in her wrists brought her struggles to an end. She sat very still and waited until the pain subsided before trying to mentally picture how things must look.

She was obviously sitting, and the floor felt like cold metal. Her hands were chained above her head. When she tried to stretch out her legs she couldn't, so she figured her feet must be tied to the floor somehow. More chains! By the way her legs felt positioned she knew that she was spread wide open. Once more she tried to move, but it was to no avail as her wrists and ankles were tightly secured.

She stayed still for several moments trying to think through her situation when it slowly became evident that she wasn't alone.

"H…he..hello, who's there, what do you want with me?" Eliza asked, ashamed of the slight waver in her voice as she tried to sound confident.

"Hey baby, I was waiting for you to wake up."

"What do you want?"

"I want you Eliza. I have watched you week in week out on my TV showing your gorgeous body, teasing me, tantalizing me and then, I put your latest movie, ‘The Woodland Nymph', into my DVD player and there you were again asking me if I wanted to fuck you. So here I am doing nothing more than accepting the invitation. That is why you are here; it's as simple as that."

Her head fell back against the cold metal plate behind her. Her face was white and she rolled her head from side to side refusing to acknowledge her fate, moaning with dismay and trying without success to articulate a response.

Then the words formed at last, a stumbling whimper that escaped her beautiful red lips.

"Oh, please, oh please, please no," she was saying. "I, I can't believe it. Oh please help me," she begged to an imaginary Samaritan, "How could you believe that, how could anyone possibly believe that it was real, I'm just Eliza Collins, plain old Eliza, please just let me go. You must be insane if you think that I would …."

"Shut up Katherine, you're mine now all mine."

Eliza heard the man move away.

"I'm taking you somewhere far away Zaza baby, somewhere where your cries won't be heard. Take it from me sweetmeat; the next twenty four hours will be the longest of your life."

She heard the door, a van door, slam shut and, soon after, an engine start up. When the vehicle she was in started to move to an unknown destination a solitary tear squeezed out from under her blindfold and dripped onto the dirty, cold floor.

The following takes place on the 5th July between the hours of 05:00 and 06:00

Eliza lifted her head slowly, trying to get some sense of where she was. She guessed the van had traveled for about an hour before stopping whereupon she had been unfastened and dragged into the building that she was now in. She had been left untied, and, although she had heard her captor leave the room, she had waited before removing the blindfold. Now, having been given her sight back, Eliza tried to adjust to the dark as quickly as she could. She lifted her hand to her face and slowly began to make out her palm and then the full outline of her fingers.

The floor underneath her was rough and wooden but it seemed clean. Her heart was pounding frantically, and her mind a jumble of crazed thoughts and fantasies about where she might be, although the man who brought her here had made it quite clear what he expected of her. Katherine Butler, he thought she was Kathy Butler – what a madman!

The whole room was silent save for Eliza's deep breathing. Then something intruded. She turned her face towards the outline of the large wooden door. The sound was more distinct now, the floorboards outside the room creaking, creaking with the sound of footsteps. Someone moving over them, nearer and nearer they came. Her heart missed a beat as the door knob turned. Eliza instinctively ran to the corner of the room and waited.

Suddenly the door was open and a tall figure, half lost in the edge of darkness, appeared in a shady silhouette. She gulped as he stepped inside. He reached up and switched on a light. A single yellow beam shone into the middle of the room lighting up the centre but leaving the periphery in darkness. She watched in frightened silence as he locked the door behind him and moved into the light.

The terrified actress looked him over. He was bare-chested, hairy, wearing shorts and bear-foot. He was tall, lean and full of muscle. She could see him more clearly than when he had woken her with a start in her bed. He was even more handsome than she remembered but in an unconventional way and his face was split as his lips curled into a tight smile when he saw the girl of his dreams huddling, frightened in the corner.

"Well baby, are you ready for me yet?" he said with a mocking edge to his voice.

"No," she whispered. "No. Not now, not tomorrow and not ever. Please go away and leave me alone."

He moved towards her.

"Leave me alone …" her voice began to rise, "Get out, now …"

But he kept on coming. Eliza could see his eyes roam from her denim covered legs to her face and down over her breasts – he drank every inch of her into his soul.

The gorgeous actress watched as he stood towering over her crouched, scared body when suddenly he raked his fingers into her long, blond hair and dragged her to her feet. Pulling her up to face him he kissed her hard. The movement of his mouth onto hers surprised Eliza so much that she could not stop his tongue snaking between her moist lips. Eventually, when he had had his fill, the kiss ended leaving her breathless and weak. As her knees buckled and she collapsed once more to the ground Eliza tried to protest but she was in a darkened corner of the room and her plight was hopeless.

The man gazed down into his victim's gorgeous eyes.

"You really are stunning," he remarked, "now come with me."

He reached down once more and hauled her effortlessly to her feet, proof of his strength if proof were needed, and Eliza felt dwarfed by him. Resistance was futile, but she still struggled as he dragged her across to the centre of the sparsely filled room. In a trice he had her hands tied with thick, new white rope. Eliza swallowed hard, for she knew now that her fate was sealed.

"Please," she wailed, "don't do this. Please."

He laughed and pulled her wrists high above her head and slipped the knotted rope over a large hook hanging securely down from the ceiling, leaving her hanging with her feet just scraping the ground beneath her. This position was going to make her ache like she had never ached before but that might just be the least of her worries.

Eliza gasped. "No – no, noooooooo!"

"Don't struggle Katherine, I'm only going to do what you've been asking for week in week out."

‘But I'm not—' Eliza began, but stopped then realising the futility of further argument. Of course she wasn't Katherine Butler nor was she Anna from ‘The Woodland Nymph', not out there, not in the real world... but here? Here she was in the role of whomever this madman wanted her to be, caught and about to be raped, she guessed, by her abductor whose name she did not even know.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers