My Lord My Prince Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do the other servants sleep? There must be a servant's quarters..."

"No!"

The vehemence in the prince's refusal amused Asgar and as was beginning to be the case diffused his anger somewhat dramatically. The young prince turned away in embarrassment, his pale skin going a bright red. Asgar had to fight to keep his lips from twitching up into a smile.

"So where shall I sleep then if I can't sleep at your feet and I am not allowed to sleep with the servants like I should."

Prince Hammand's eyes flashed round the room in desperation and threatened to spill the tears that were filling them. He did not know why he felt like crying, he just did. He turned his head a bit to the side so Asgar could not see his face, keeping his face towards his bed and breathing hard to calm himself and try to think straight. To think of a solution.

His bed.

His mother and father would kill him. His sisters and brothers would kill him.

Everyone would kill him.

He did not care.

"My bed..."

"You want me to share your bed? Is that so...what, sleep right down against your feet?" he replied in amusement as he walked towards the bed to have a proper look at it. It was big even for him and he was a huge man.

All of a sudden he could just imagine the little prince curled up in the middle of that bed; almost lost in the vast expanse of those satiny sheets with his hair all over the place, his naked flesh glowing bright and shiny in its paleness against the black sheets and glistening with sweat; face lying back weakly but all dreamy and sated after he had filled him up again and again with his...

Asgar cringed and tensed as the unstoppable thoughts swept through his mind, refusing to be withheld. He was glad the prince was behind him, so his turmoil was not witnessed.

"No, just sleep in it. That is beside me, not at my feet. At least till...until we decide where else you can sleep...is that okay with you?"

"Is that even allowed? A mighty prince having a lowly slave sleep with him in his bed? I most seriously doubt that..." He said this mockingly in amusement and turned his head slightly to look at Prince Hammand. His smile was one sided, making him look even more handsome than he already looked in the prince's eyes. His words struck a nerve though; the prince was confused at his actions and the new feelings for this man that caused them.

"It is no one's business, I am Prince Hammand. Besides, it's temporary, just until we decide where else would be suitable for you...also, we have to keep this to ourselves. You can't tell anyone about this; no one can be trusted with this kind of information. Is that okay?"

Asgar looked at the bed; oh he liked the bed, he liked it very much. It was big and welcoming and it had been so long since he had slept in such...wait a minute?

Was it possible that he had slept in this kind of luxury that he was thinking like this?

"Is that okay with you?"

He turned to face the prince fully, ready with a stinging retort. Then he saw the brimming eyes and his reply was swallowed with a gulp. Three short steps took him to the small man and he held his small tense arms, just stopping himself in time from wrapping his arms round the small frame, as he had instinctively wanted to do for some reason. He gently turned Prince Hammand over to the bed and pulled him down to sit beside him, a large arm going round his shoulder and enveloping him snugly.

"Yes, it's okay with me. The bed will do fine thank you."

He knew he had frightened the poor beauty somehow. He probably thought the bed was not acceptable to him either. Him and his big mouth. Damn it, his mother had always warned him about his sharp tongue, especially when he was trying to court those daughters of each of his father's...his father's what? He winced at the escaped train of thought and returned back to the present.

"I am Asgar, what's your name."

"I am Hammand...Prince...Hammand, son of Chief Manz of Renadi."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty four in seven full moons."

"You look a lot younger than that..."

"I know..."

The exasperation in that soft raspy voice shut Asgar up. It was obvious he got that a lot from people because of his small size no less. Well that was exactly one of the things that so appealed to Asgar if he was honest.He could just carry that small body and throw him over his shoulder whenever he felt like it; drag him to their bed and –

"What about you? How old are you?"

Brought back to the present and inwardly cursing his rotten mind, Asgar raised his eyebrows at the question and the prince in understanding began to apologize "I'm sorry, I forgot. I was told you lost your memory sometime ago. How did it happen? Do you remember anything about what happened?"

Asgar shrugged "Not a lot unfortunately. I believe I must have been hit on the head when I was attacked. I have no idea if it was by the slave traders initially. When I came to, the only thing I could remember was that someone had hit me and nothing else. Not even my name. All my clothes were gone, stolen I believe. Luckily a twine necklace I still surprisingly had on helped with that. This will always be a reminder."

His hand subconsciously went to the scar on the left side of his face at the memory. It looked almost exactly like the number seven.

"Can I touch it?" the prince whispered in earnest.

"Sure," Asgar said.

Many other people had touched it before so he was used to the curiosity. He soon realized that the small prince was not other people for when his small fingers touched the top of the scar and trailed down the jagged length of it a massive shiver zitted down Asgar's spine and straight into his loins. The fingers went back up in tender fascination and trailed back again, oblivious of the effect this had on the bulky man who had stiffened and was gripping the sheets into tight fists.

After a while he couldn't take it anymore and he ripped the small hand off his head, his face bending involuntarily into that hand so that when he pulled it down Prince Hammand's palm brushed against his lips.

The prince had no such practiced restraint and as such was unable to hold back the loud gasp at the fire the contact with those lips sent down to his belly. He pulled his hand away and cradled it with the other against his chest, the unexpected action taking Asgar's hand as well so it was crushed against his small heaving chest. He bent over in embarrassment, hiding his face. They were both heaving breathlessly.

Asgar reached out and using his left hand began to slowly pry his right out of Hammand's grip. The prince realized his hold on Asgar's hand as it busied on his chest and loosened his grip on it. His hair fell forward on his face as he raised it up, framing it in a beautiful halo and taking Asgar's breath away. Large hands cupped the heart shaped face and turned it up to face his.

Blue eyes blinking shy and confused yet filled with raw innocent desire; Asgar's thumbs trailed the small pouty lips that lay slightly open and quivering.That mouth, God that mouth. Just one taste and he would never again...

"Your bath is ready, my prince!" Came a call from behind the door, as loud as it was soft.

It jerked both of them out of their world and the large hands dropped without ceremony. Asgar stood up and went across the room over to the window, whipping it open and gasping for air. What had he been about to do...ravish a man? A man?

He knew he needed to get his memory back and hopefully get out of this place before he did something he would regret. He could be married for god's sake!

Prince Hammand was overwhelmed to say the least. He felt such a pull to this man that he was afraid. The man seemed able to make him do things without thinking, which was very dangerous. He remembered that his mother had always described this direction of emotions towards another as love...could it be...this soon? And a man? A slave?

He knew couldn't tell anyone about this just yet, if at all. He would wait and see how it went first. There was no need to stir the hornet's nest too soon. And he knew the nest would be seriously stirred if anything of this sort came out to his mother's ears.

He giggled to himself at the thought that he was letting Asgar sleep in bed tonight. God, he was in so much trouble.

When he had left the room for his bath, Asgar quietly changed into sleepwear, after searching through what was what among the clothes in the bundle. He realized that it was possible his memory loss was such that all he needed was to see something or someone he knew from his past life and he would remember. He hoped this was so. There was however not much chance such a thing happening because he obviously was not from this land and obviously not going anywhere if he was to just be a companion.

He tried not to let his anger build at the thought of this position. Unfortunately, that was when the small prince came back in, smelling delicious and cutely dressed in similar but obviously more expensive sleepwear. His hair was damp and hung at his shoulders, still he looked beautiful. Still obviously scared of Asgar though but so endearingly beautiful.

"You're still awake?" the prince was apprehensive at finding Asgar still up.

"Am I permitted to sleep when you are awake?" Asgar was teasing but the prince didn't know that. He looked a bit stricken. Damn.

"You don't have to do that...I'm sorry, I should have said..."

"I thought your companion would have the task of putting you to bed at night..." Asgar continued standing up slowly from the bed and approaching Prince Hammand. The prince frowned, confused.

"What do you mean?"

Before the prince understood what he was about to do, Asgar was upon him, strong hands sliding behind his back and shoulders, winding round his small waist and swinging him up into his arms like a baby. He stiffened and gasped in utter shock, not just at being carried without warning (that had never happened to him before), but also at the realization that he liked the feel of these large hands on his body. He found he somehow wanted to give himself to this man. He had no idea how or why, but he did. This was like an abomination was it not???

He began to struggle crazily, hitting at a surprised Asgar and scratching till he drew blood. Asgar grabbed the small hands and held them down with little effort, then dumped him on the bed and held him there with his weight. Well some of it.

Both chests were heaving in unison, the prince's eyes were brimming all over again. Asgar was concerned at this and let go of Prince Hammand's hands.

"I didn't mean to scare you...my prince." Asgar had no idea why he said that, it just felt right.

The way he said his title was with such softness that the tears that had been building in Prince Hammand burst forth and his small delicate hands covered his face. Asgar felt even worse now, he needed to stop scaring the poor boy. He lifted the crying form into his arms and moved fully onto the bed. He lay him down gently on his side and settled down beside him, an arm going around the small waist gently holding him against his chest after he had gathered the bed covers over them.

"I'm sorry, my prince, I didn't mean to," he continued whispering on and on as he stroked the prince's drying hair. The sobs reduced to sniffs and Asgar kept on with the soothing. He didn't stop until the smaller man was finally fast asleep, his breathing low and steady.

Asgar lay there for a while, inhaling the prince's smell and wondering what sharp turn his life was taking that he suddenly felt so tender towards this little beauty. He had shocked himself at how good it felt to say 'my prince' for he knew meant it in a different context entirely from what the formal name really was for.

It was as if he wanted this prince for himself, to belong to him? He began to fall asleep with these thoughts in his head, wondering what his mother would say, starting to think she wouldn't mind...then remembering that he couldn't remember her anymore. He laughed at his half thoughts as he drifted off and couldn't resist kissing the pale exposed skin of the prince's neck before his eyes drooped completely and closed.

***********

By the time Hammand woke up the next morning, Asgar was already up and dressed. He was seated on the long cushion at the foot of the bed and watching him intently with his head tilted slightly to the side. At first when Hammand stared into those hypnotic eyes he thought he was dreaming and just stared dazedly.

That is till Asgar coughed not too subtly in order to push away the urge that was overtaking him and threatening to pull him to the beautiful prone man in those silken sheets, looking just like his thoughts had played out to him last night, except he didn't look like he had been ravished already by him; he looked as if he was waiting to be ravished. Waiting to be ravished by him alone.

At the cough Hammand's clouded eyes cleared in an instant. He cringed in embarrassment and stretched without thinking, the action so graceful in Asgar's sight. The small man made to sit up, slowly dragging his body upright and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Good morning...my prince." The prince did not miss the sarcasm despite not looking up. He mumbled a reply and quietly made his way off the bed.

"Your bath is ready...my prince."

Prince Hammand looked up this time, freezing at the side of the bed in surprise that Asgar had anything to do with his bathing routine. "What do you mean my bath is ready? How do you know about that?"

"I helped get it ready...my prince."

His title was beginning to seem like an insult all of a sudden and he didn't like it. What was wrong with Asgar anyway? He had never asked him to call him that. He had hoped after he held him and apologized last night that everything had worked out well but it now seemed like that was a one off. Asgar had probably just been soothing him for the moment. It now seemed that all his anger was back again. Hammand really did not need this so early in the morning and his scowl was very clear.

"That's not your job..."

"Then what is my job? I really would like to know what my capacity in this palace is, after all you could not have justbought another human being on a whimnow could you?"

Prince Hammand winced for Asgar was right in every way, he had done just that. He could feel the anger in Asgar's stare and he hung his head, lost for words.

"I might not have my memory, but I most definitely know that I was not and am not some pet. You will find some use for me,my prince...or I will – "

"You will what?" Hammand looked up in frustration, suddenly feeling a draft and wrapping his arms round himself. He gulped in terror as the huge man stepped slowly towards him, his face almost wild with contained rage.

Asgar stood right in front of him for a second, then leaned down, slowly gripped Hammand's arms and lifted him high up till he was standing on his bed and they were face to face, wide frightened eyes meeting his, mouth still half open after his shocked gasp at being lifted.

For the second time now. It looked like this was going to be a bad habit of this slave of his. It was funny that the prince never for a minute questioned that he was letting a mere slave get away with taking advantage of him in this way rather than calling out for help and having him punished by torture and even beheaded. It didn't even cross his mind at all. He simply accepted this was the way it was between them.

It was also funny that Asgar, from the moment he had set eyes on his owner had never given a thought to the possibility that his actions towards the small prince could get him in a great deal of trouble. He may have lost his memory but even then in his recently built memories he knew exactly what happened to slaves of any rank who were charged with such insubordination. It had been drilled into all of them in the slave camp where he was initially held before the slave master that brought him to Renadi had bought him.

So he knew that what he was doing now would get him killed without question if Prince Hammand so much as called out in fear. He knew that if that happened he would never even survive the trip to the dungeons but be probably beheaded there and then on discovery.

For some reason he didn't care and anyway it seemed he couldn't stop himself.

"Or I will find some use for myself..."

"I am your prince...I am your owner...you will do as I say..." His voice was shaking, not at all sounding like he wanted it to. So much for being the prince in this equation.

Long fingers trailed all over his face as if inspecting him before purchase. The eyes remained angry even though the fingers were gentle. Hammand was so scared, he had never been this scared in his entire life. They trailed across his brows, making his lashes flutter as they brushed over them, thumbs felt his entire nose even down to his nostrils and they flared involuntarily while the rest of the fingers busied on his sideburns and cheeks. He shivered but remained stock still as his lips were examined next. They were half open for he was breathing quite heavily through all of this, they were also trembling. The fingers remained there, teasing the soft lips from side to side as if wanting to go in.

"So...what does mymastersay? What is my use? Tell me I am not a pet? Tell me I was not a whim Prince Hammand?"

He had no answer to those whispered words, and Asgar seemed to have the only one he could give. He had bought him on a whim. There was nothing to say. He said it anyway, in short hesitant gasps as his breathing would let him.

"Friendship...not as a pet...as a friend."

"And what do these kind ofroyalfriends do?" Asgar whispered again, watching that face as he dragged his hands into the soft silky hair now, keeping that beautiful face upturned to his with his mouth circling the gasping one teasingly but making no contact.

The small man was shaking all over now, not understanding why he was feeling like this. His hands had found Asgar's chest and were gripping his shirt tightly.

"Don't...ddon't you remember what friends do?"

"Refresh my memory..." He didn't move an inch, just stayed there menacingly over Prince Hammand's mouth, enjoying the tantalizing pull those pretty lips had on him. He pushed back the question in his mind asking what the hell he was doing.

"To keep me company...give me advice...direction...help me make good decisions."

"So lets see now. You bought me on a whim so I could help you make good decisions? Am I expected to believe that...my prince?"

Prince Hammand swallowed with pursed lips and Asgar nearly lost the control he had been toying with, just managing to keep from eating up that mouth by dragging his lips over the chiseled bridge of Hammand's nose up to the smooth little forehead. Even then it had practically the same effect a kiss might have had on the innocent young man who cried out as deep shudders overtook his body. His fingers dug into Asgar's chest and his shoulders went up shuddering against his cheeks in reaction.

Asgar stayed that way for a while, lips pressed hard and then teasing across that forehead, hands holding head in place, feeling the trembling his actions were causing and wanting to cause more, hearing the gasps and wanting to hear more.

Shit.

Stop nowhe told himselfwhile you can still control yourself.

He pulled away gently and let the shaking innocent sit back on the bed with a thump.

"Your bath is ready, my prince," he said quietly after a minute, stepping back a tad regretfully. "I will be waiting in the front chamber if you need me."

With that he walked out of the room, leaving the small man to crawl back into his bed in a bid to quell his trembling body, wondering what on earth he had gotten himself into.