My Lord My Prince Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, after all the interrogations, Hammand was not eager to be in her presence. He was angry with her and she with him it appeared. He would stay out of her way for now. Maybe for good even; until he convinced Asgar to run away with him.

Miriam had a good idea why Queen Shila was upset. She had tried the saved plate of food on some rats she caught in her cellar. They had died within two hours of feasting on the hearty food. She knew the Queen had tried to kill Asgar. She was pouring her anger and frustration on them because the poison did not work.

The Queen had no idea what Miriam had done.

She had not told Asgar about this the night he had come to her after meeting with the Queen. Wanting to be sure before she made accusations of any kind, she only warned him to be alert from then on as the Queen would have people watching them.

The big man came to see her again to help with carrying some bulk food into her stores and had not seemed surprised when she gave him the news. Prince Hammand had been out for the day inspecting a new market, which was just as well, considering the information.

"I suspected something was amiss when she kept wondering if I was feeling okay. Gods, she had seemed so eager about it. Why would she be so eager for me to die? What did I ever do to her?"

"I think despite our best efforts, she believes there is something happening between you and the prince. I must say, it is difficult not to see it."

Asgar looked away, a slight flush tingeing his cheeks. "What do we do now?"

"For one thing, we cannot let Hammand know this. Ever."

The big man frowned, "Not another secret Miriam. They are building. I do not think I should be..."

"Asgar. Can you imagine if he knew about this? Think about how he would react, what he would do."

He knew already. Hammand would barge into his mother's presence and accuse her, anyone present be damned. He would not contain his anger. He would want the whole world to know he loved Asgar. He would want them to run off together.

It looked like that time was near now. Ham had been right all along. They could not be here, not if they wanted to be with each other in the true sense of the word. It was too dangerous now.

"Okay, we won't tell him anything."

"And remember, be alert at all times. No more eating dinner with Queen Shila, Asgar. This is your life at stake. Feign an illness or something."

He nodded sadly, feeling heavy of heart all of a sudden. "I will be careful."

* * * *

"Can I wash you today?" Hammand asked shyly as they climbed into the bath. He had been longing for this for a long time now since they had started bathing together.

"Of course." Asgar smiled. "If you want."

They settled into the large tub, the hot water rising up in heady billowing steam. Asgar was a bit surprised when Hammand scooted behind him, hiding his face. He smiled as he wondered what his little innocent was up to but allowed him do what he wanted.

The prince shifted until he was seated directly behind Asgar and then wrapped his small body around him as best he could. Asgar chuckled softly at his efforts and leaned back into him, just a bit.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? I do not want to crush you..."

"I know you will not," he whispered back, rubbing Asgar's strong shoulders with his hands and the sponge.

The big man relaxed a little but braced himself to one side so that not all of his weight was on the small man. He felt himself thickening as the small hands roved his body, the innocence of their touch disappearing as they moved lower and lower. He was unable to stifle the gasp that escaped him when the hands encircled his erection, hips jutting up jerkily in surprise and then in eager pleasure.

"Ham?" he croaked as the fingers teased the sensitive underside, feeling like they were a million fingertips and not just ten small maddening fingers doing to him what he had been doing to his prince every other day for a while now. It looked like he was getting his own medicine now. And it was glorious.

As the fingers flicked over the slit repeatedly, he could not keep his head from lolling, the fire that coursed up his spine was too heady. It had been so long since he was touched by another this way. He began to go a bit crazy, grabbing behind him for the determined little creature that tortured him as his dominant nature reared its head in full force.

Stroking the small thighs, he grabbed hold and lifted them both as he moved onto his knees. Hammand was determined to bring Asgar to orgasm so he kept on despite the tremors of fright and desire that sang through his body, his slim cock hardening to full staff.

"Asss... gar!" Hammand cried out with a shudder as Asgar's long fingers began to tease his cheeks while he hung over the powerful back. Asgar reached easily between them to Hammand's most private place and circled slowly with precision. Hammand was unable to stop his thighs from widening to allow more access, strange sounds escaping him with each swish as he tried hard to keep up with his ministrations on the large cock in his hands. His own cock was burning a hole in Asgar's back.

Thankfully just as Hammand was about to lose his fight, he let out a whimper. That sound went straight to Asgar's loins and with the shaky fingers losing their grip on his tortured cock head giving just the right kind of pressure, the large man bowed over hard, roaring as he spurted into the water.

Hammand gasped in fear as he was somehow torn off Asgar's back and slammed into the bath, the big man coming down on top of him still groaning, as his orgasm wouldn't abate. Asgar held Hammand against him, keeping the small man's legs round his waist. He sank back on his heels so Hammand was straddling him. Hammand squirmed, panicking a bit at the feral glint in Asgar's eyes and then stiffening in shock as the long fingers went at him again with more pressure this time.

He was unable to move. Asgar had him imprisoned completely with his arm pressing his shoulders down so he was grinding onto Asgar's still hard cock. Fear and excitement fought through his system, bubbling in his blood while he wished he had never been so bold as he was today.

Suddenly, Asgar's arm no longer held him down. His face crumpled as it felt like all focus was between his legs. The teasing pressure Asgar was putting there seemed to escalate; creating an intense sensation that sent Hammand's body into steady meltdown. His legs shook and he gasped as he stared sightlessly into Asgar's face. Asgar pushed himself further back so he was leaning against the tub. Their foreheads slammed together as Hammand blindly tried to lift himself to no avail. The fingers followed him up, all on target, massaging harder into his fluttering virgin flesh and there was no escape. Hammand's back arched and hands flung around crazily as the fingers felt like... felt like...

And then the prince was coming like a storm, collapsing onto his love's heaving chest with incoherent cries, his small body burning, melting.

Asgar held his prince as the small man cried out the aftershocks, his eyes closed tightly as he cursed himself for coming so fucking close to deflowering Hammand. Thank the gods he had stopped just before his fingers delved into that pliant flesh. He had been way too close.

By Isis, just the thought of that tiny pulsing entrance made his cock burn all over.

The rest of their bath was a haze to the prince. By the time he came back to his senses he was in his bed all curled up in Asgar's arms. He stared at Asgar wide-eyed, confused and overwhelmed.

Asgar knew he had questions but he simply kissed him tenderly. "One day at a time, okay?"

Hammand nodded slowly, blushing prettily. He marveled to think that there was more where that came from. Oh God, he couldn't wait! Even though he was scared out of his mind, he couldn't wait.

"What was that?" Hammand couldn't resist asking shyly with his head burrowed into Asgar's neck.

"Just me giving you pleasure..." Asgar chuckled when he found Ham was ducking away from his fingers, which were trying to catch the small chin.

Eventually he tilted his face, catching Ham's lips in light kisses as he nudged his face up. Hammand giggled in between kisses until Asgar deepened it, driving his tongue into the soft mouth and rediscovering its nectar.

Ham found his hands held and stretched above him, the excitement building over the fear this time as they stared at each other. He did not understand the intensity of Asgar's gaze but he felt like that intensity was within him. His small legs clambered around Asgar's waist of their own accord this time.

Asgar groaned at the contact, fighting the hunger raging in his loins. Ham had no idea what he was doing to him.

His lips crashed on Ham's as his weight joined in, knocking the air out of the small prince. They stayed that way for a long time, kissing deeply, curled so intimately that their bodies felt like one.

Later that night Asgar found he could not sleep. His prince lay in his arms, snuffling quietly every now and then. Asgar knew things were getting out of hand. He was steadily losing control of himself around Hammand. Look what I almost did!

That would have been the worst thing, especially now that the suspicious queen had scheduled Hammand's tests for every other week now.

Hammand was right; they needed to leave town. It was either that or he would run away. But he couldn't leave Hammand; he couldn't do that to him. Running away was not an option for him; he couldn't be without Ham either. Maybe it was time to elope.

Yes.

There was so much to be done.

* * * *

The priests hovered over the hearth, blasts of steam billowing all around the room. The room which was filled with their humming as they chanted the songs of their goddess, Caca. It was so hot that anyone else in there would have fainted by this time. The priests however did not even break a sweat.

The small prince lay in the room across from them, watching the steam seep through the edges of the door as it always did. He was completely naked under the light white cloth. In all the years since the tests started, he had never gotten used to it. He hated the stern old men, with their expressionless faces, prodding and sniffing his body in the most intimate places. It brought tears to his eyes every time.

The ceiling was very high and domed; he knew the intricate drawings that trailed all over it by heart and could draw them with his eyes closed. All the glistening instruments and potions were laid out on the table to the left of his head as usual, in order of use. At least the priests were clean and tidy and always gentle on him if nothing else.

"Are you ready, my prince?" the head priest spoke softly as he began with the usual question. He was a very old man but didn't seem to have aged at all since Prince Hammand had begun these tests. It was as if his aging had stopped when he reached a hundred. He had a long thin face, which was strange considering that his chin was weighed down in jowls. Maybe he had been fat in his other life.

"Yes." Hammand closed his eyes.

He was immediately surrounded by all the other priests, their shuffling feet the only thing to be heard amidst their collective humming. Hammand's eyes remained closed and he tried to still the cringing as they held his legs wide apart and began.

It was almost past three hours before they were done, an hour longer than usual. Thankfully Hammand was not aware of the time, he just thought they were being slow due to age. They were taking extra care with their work for a very good reason.

Queen Shila sat restlessly in the front room, unbeknownst to her son as she awaited the results of the tests. She had decided to see for herself, hear the results live from the priests. Also because it was the last check before the festival and Hammand's betrothal.

The old men had been perplexed by her appearance; their string of questions had shown this. Unfortunately they would not let her enter the main test room it was an abomination they said and she would be cursed if she tried it. They left it up to her to decide, not wanting to cross the Queen themselves as they were all about peace.

She decided to wait in the next best room. Even the Queen knew not to cross a goddess like Caca.

It was pretty difficult for her to accept that nothing physical was going on between her son and his slave. They were too connected; you could almost feel it. Their eyes seemed to burn when they looked at each other and they were almost always touching in one way or the other. There was something there. She just had to find it.

The head priest shuffled in and she sighed elaborately. He showed no sign that he noticed. Or maybe his wrinkled face gave no room for further expression. Not that she cared.

"Well?"

"All is well. He remains a virgin, my queen." He obviously had no idea she wanted alternative news.

"Are you sure?"

"The tests never lie." He was almost indignant in his belief in his goddess. "Caca would never let impurity pass her by."

The queen pursed her lips unhappily. "So not even touches...?"

The priest frowned at her this time. "A touch? That does not take away purity." He calmed himself visibly. "We seek the bodily fluids of carnal knowledge and changes in flesh. There have never been any of these found on Prince Hammand and that has not changed. He remains pure."

"So you want me to believe that he loves someone and yet they have not lain together?"

"Love does not take away purity, my queen. It may bring alive the need to taste of the flesh but in itself it does not. You need to understand, we are not against love. We believe in love and its power. We seek to keep it alive by ensuring purity before the right passage of time. Your son is pure." He paused, small black eyes boring into her as he saw his words made no difference. "Doubt can be a wicked feeling. Do not let it consume you. He is a virgin. Caca does not lie."

"Thanks for the diatribe," the queen said dryly. She arose and sauntered over to look out of the window as the sounds of the carriage taking her son home came filtering through.

He instantly looked apologetic. "I didn't mean... My queen, I did not mean any offence... I..."

She stopped him with a wave of her hand, face concentrated in thought.

"If he is in love..." the priest ventured tentatively, "it may be time for marriage? That way he would be free to enjoy this love of his, and you would have some peace?"

She turned and stared at him incredulously for a long moment. Then, remembering that he had no idea that Hammand's love was but a dirty slave, she burst out laughing. If only it was so simple.

The priest simply watched her. He bowed stiffly as she snapped for her entourage and departed. His sigh of relief was slight thanks to a lifetime of training but inside it was a heave.

* * * *

Asgar was called to Queen Shila's presence once again. He had expected the summons much earlier as the queen had said it would be three days. It was almost two full moons now.

She spent almost half an hour staring at him, wondering. Her most trusted adviser had tested the potion he had sought for the task on some swine and they had died within two hours. The potion was potent. So why hadn't it worked on him? She had seen the poison put in the food personally so there was no doubt that it had been done. It was the strangest thing.

If anything he looked even healthier than the last time she had seen him. The bastard did not even fidget under her gaze. What manner of slave was this?

"I have not called you here to continue to deny that you are in love with my son. So do not even start with the denials. The entire palace can see what I see and that is enough for me. Now, let us talk."

Asgar straightened up, listening.

"I am sure we both know that Hammand is a virgin in both ways." Asgar opened his mouth to deny but an unbelievably vicious look flashed at him shut him up quickly. "I have had him checked every week because of this, which I am sure you are aware of. But you... it is obvious you have known a woman. However, have you known a man?"

Asgar sputtered in shock at the question.

"Have you had carnal knowledge of a man?" She repeated carefully. She seemed to be really enjoying this. It was so hard to believe this was his love's mother.

"No, my queen."

His reaction was ignored. "My son has known neither. An utter virgin. So is it not only fair to let him taste the love of a woman's body before dooming him to a life with a man? Is it not fair to let him know for sure that it is a man he wants?"

The big man said nothing, fighting the urge to spill out his love for her son. But his own doubts were rearing their ugly head as she fed him those words. With Ham asking that they run off together, he feared that he was making him want to do so. He wanted Ham to know a woman, to be sure, like he was sure. That despite everyone else, man and woman alike, he wanted only him.

"If it were your son, or your friend... would you not want them to have that knowledge? To make that choice, knowing everything?" She was fast losing patience with him. "Answer me!"

Asgar was not fooled; he knew she hated him. He also knew, whether or not Hammand chose him over women, she would still hate him and would probably keep trying to kill him. But he needed to let this happen... for Ham.

"Yes. Yes I would, if it were my son, or my friend."

Queen Shila smiled triumphantly. "So it is settled then. Prince Hammand will taste the wonder between the thighs of a woman. Believe me, when he does he will never look back." She pointed to a low stool by her side. Asgar had not noticed it until now. "Come. Sit. We have planning to do."

"Planning?" Asgar asked even as he moved to sit down tentatively.

"Of course, did you think I would do this myself?"

"No, my queen, but --"

"No buts slave." She smiled viciously, knowing full well that she did not need a slave to arrange such a things when she had numerous advisers better placed for such. Even members of her court would have been all too happy to help. But she wanted Asgar to be part of it for good reason.

She made a mental note to speak to Hammand's most trusted adviser about this slave. She really needed to know from whence he came. "Now tell me. What kind of women does my son like?"

Asgar gulped. He felt the bile rising in his throat. He prayed to Isis for strength.

* * * *

Three weeks later

The door to his inner chamber opened and Hammand smiled as he turned around, knowing it was Asgar. The big man stepped in, smiling back but only slightly. Hammand walked up to him, rubbing the thickly veined arms with his palms. Somehow this action warmed Asgar's blood, leaving him bursting with love for the little man.

"Are you okay?"

"I have just been told by one of your mother's handmaidens that I am to attend a prayer session with your mother."

"Oh." Hammand said in thought. His expression softened as he looked up at Asgar. "That's not bad... she's usually in a good mood when she goes for her prayers. Maybe she's trying to come to terms with us?"

"It could be. Hirva said something about prayers for the prince and his chosen... I'm not sure about it though. It could even be your brother she meant; he is betrothed too isn't he? As far as she knows me and you are nothing to each other."

"Really? The prince and his chosen?" His prince sounded so hopeful for the impossible that it wrung Asgar's chest painfully.

"She does not say when we are to return. Will you be okay?"

Prince Hammand pushed up on tiptoe, lips puckered for his kiss. He got it, soft and sweet, giggling as he was hoisted up into strong arms. "I'll be okay. She asked yesterday that I meet with some of her advisers about some taxes to be put on those who make her jewelry. That should take up most of my day. They will be in her chambers any minute now. Be careful you?"