My Love for Master

Story Info
She pleases Him, & He pleases her.
1.3k words
4.3
18.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene setting: It is a Friday, I have sent the kids to my parents house for the weekend, and Master is walking in the door after work...(kneeling on floor, naked except for my prettiest pink collar)

"Sir, how may I make your life happier?" I say, looking into His eyes.

I see the hard days work on Master's hands and face. I crave to make Him happy, knowing that working all day, Master need a release that only I can provide.

"Oh, little one, come to me" He says, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

Looking at me, crawling behind closer, knowing how much effort it took for me to sit and wait for Him, not being available at all times is something I'm getting used to.

"Sir, I have dinner ready, and I have the bedroom set up the way you like it" I say softly, sitting at His feet, laying my head on His leg, "I love you so much, and it is so easy to serve you. I love to make you happy, and I am trying my hardest to do it tonight."

Master leans down towards me and gently traces my lips with his tongue. He whispers gently towards me before kissing my lips, "Cum".

Amazingly, just from the simple spoken word, cum gently eases down my leg as Master kisses me harder and deeper on my full lips.

"Oh master" I exhale softly, as He releases his lips from mine, "I am yours for the night, for life, and forever."

I am blushing, seeing the mess I made on Master's work shoes. I bend down and begin to lick it off, my tongue cascading down the patent leather. Master gently puts his finger under my chin and pulls my face to his, interrupting my licking.

"No, little girl, not now."

"Yes master, what may I do for you now?" I say back to him, softly and enthusiastically.

"Lets eat dinner, I am starving." Master says, while slowly rising up.

"Yes sir." He has already begun tugging on my collar as I answer, and I quickly fall in line behind him.

Upon entering the dining room, Master politely pulls out my chair for me, momentarily confusing me.

"Sir, I can do it myself" "No little one, you are mine, as much as I am yours, a master needs his slave, and a slave needs her master, just as the sun needs the sky and the sky needs the sun. Just because I am you master and you are my slave, doesn't mean I am not to be a gentleman." Master's words are eloquent and heartfelt.

"Yes sir"

We sit, and dinner is on the table, I have made a steak, salad, and corn on the cob. White wine is chilling. The flickering candles illuminate the meal, making it seem far grander the simple meal we are eating. We eat in silence, but each of us silent for different reasons. My silence, as a slave, is a direct result of Master not having spoken to me. Master's silence, as my owner, seems to be His need to test me, to test my obedience and servitude to Him. He looks at me every now and then, seeing me shift nervously, not knowing if dinner is good or not. I rise, go into the kitchen and get dessert.

"No, love, not tonight." Master says, breaking the silence and relief spreads across my face, to hear His voice.

He smiles at me, and grabs my hand. Masters lips gently kiss my hand, the back and then the palm, each fingertip; soon kissing up my arm, to my neck. Undoubtedly, Master can sense my arousal and excitement from his advances. He then kisses my neck and right behind my ear, leaning in and whispering softly, "knees", and I quickly drop to my knees beside Him.

He motions for me to follow Him as he heads towards the bedroom. Turning on the light, and walking over to the bed, saying nothing; I look into His eyes, and immediately know what He wants. I crawl on to the bed, and get into position for inspection. My butt is in the air, legs spread, face down, I am open for Him to see, all of me. Master slides his hand up my legs, and then to my shaved lips, flicking my clit and feeling the instant wetness it causes. He slides one finger between the lips and slowly into my hole, I moan and grow even wetter from the touch. He pulls it out with a laugh and continues, reaching my ass, and I thrust it back welcoming the touch.

"No!" He says firmly and smacks my ass, instantly reddening it. I whimper and apologize. He pulls his pants down, and tells me to turn. Thrusting his dick into my mouth and I begin to suck, as he takes off his shirt. His shirt sliding across my back... the smooth cotton sends chills down my spine. Every nerve in my body is awakened in Master's presence. Using a sleeve, Master wraps my wrists together, binding them tight I am balanced on my knees. Teetering with his cock still in my mouth, his hand gripping my hair tight holding me up and causing his cock to push deeper into my throat. Master's pelvis grinding hard into my face and my throat tightens on the head... the gag reflex tightens snug, pushing deeper into my throat. Then out slowly. His pace quickens as he uses my slut face like a wet pussy taking what is his, giving me what I crave. I feel his cock grow, and I know he is about to cum; pulling out, he cums all over my face. I smile up at him, seeing the happiness on his face, even as mine is covered with his cum.

"Thank you master," I say, licking my lips, never losing contact with his eyes.

I know how he loves facials, and I can feel his cum running down my face. It tickles and I start to giggle. He puts his hand on my forehead and pushes me back on the bed.

'Slave, you are mine for the night, answer me, but do not speak until I tell you to." He says while looking at me, with the control and power that only a true master has, and I nod my head yes, never looking away from those eyes.

"Good girl, now, open your legs, so I may enjoy my dessert, since you have had your's already"

I spread my legs, and watch as he crawls between them, licking slowly at first, to savor the taste of my cum. Master licks around the clit, sucking it into his hungry mouth, biting softly until I start to squirm on the bed, it is hard not to talk, I want to scream out his name, proclaim him to be the best Master, I want to say something, anything!

"No little one, no talking." Master says, while looking over at me briefly, as if he can sense my urges; I nod my head, as a tear slowly comes to my eye.

He starts to lick me, harder then before, licking and sucking, getting every bit of my juice into his mouth. I start to grind on to him, whimpering, knowing I cannot cum unless I beg, but unable to talk, I must suffer with the pleasure. Master can feel me about to lose control, and stops to look into my eyes.

"Yes love, speak to me, what is it you need?" His voice so sincere, so loving.

"Oh please master, please, may I cum now?" I cry out, breathless and aching.

Master returns to his licking, and I start to cry, I am so far into subspace, I can't think about anything but what he is doing to me, and I am so close to losing it, I bring myself back down, try and focus on anything at all.

"Yes" Master says, and I explode. I cum so hard, my whole body begins to shake...