My Lovely Mechanized Pussy

Story Info
A story about sex training and health care.
986 words
4.15
46.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, why would a healthy man come to feel this everyday irresistible urge to go and see his sexual trainer, just to use a certain machine? It´s like an addiction, really. That family physician of mine had told me that it wouldn´t hurt to go and check my reproductive facilities, and he recommended a certain specialized therapist for this. I was in no hurry but did finally go and visit that therapist who had a nicely appointed office in a posh suburb. A sign on the door said "Sexual Training".

I was greeted by a friendly female attendant, rather conservatively dressed as befitted her function. Nothing sleazy here. "Well, Sir, if you could just fill out this brief questionnaire and hand it back to me, I think we can take you after a little while. Are you prepared to wait just a bit? In that case please proceed to the waiting room."

In hindsight the row of men with bulges in their trousers sitting there with that dreamy and urgent look in their faces should have told me something, perhaps, but in I went and sat down. Not so long after, the attendant entered and called my name, and I was shown into the treatment room.

"We have here a machine that will examine your sexual power. It is perfectly harmless and, if I may say so myself, highly... enjoyable." The therapist, a female of about 40, pointed to an object that had the dimensions of a drink dispenser, but had the shape of the back of a woman slightly bent forward. Below the middle, there was a round opening and the lower part was modeled vaguely as legs. "Touch it" the Therapist told me. I did, and the outside of the machine was soft to the touch and pleasantly warm. "Now, I ask you to undress and you will put your erect member in the opening. From there, the machine will take over. You will see, it´s fun."

In spite of the undeniable efforts and kindness of the attendants the whole situation was a little unusual and as a result, my colleague did not immediately stand to attention. I was now naked, and at this point the second female attendant, a beautiful black woman of around 25, entered the scene. "Here, let me help you. It´s very easy."

She took my member in her hand and started stroking gently. The therapist, however, approached the attendant and whispered something in her ear. The black woman now released my member, pulled up her white uniform dress and took off her equally white panties. There was very little ceremony to all this. She took the panty and held the crotch part under my nose. "Here, this will help."

It did. I was rock hard. She now pushed my ass and with the other hand directed my member to the opening of the machine. Another firm push from behind and I was fully inside. "Just relax."

At first, there was nothing much happening. I heard a noise. The opening was warm and moist. My weight was partly supported by the machine. Then it started. Inside, a gentle suction and rotating movement gave a very pleasant sensation. The attendant had a set of earphones in her hand. "Do you want a little audio stimulation...?" I declined and instead pointed to her. "I would love to watch, ahem, you..."

She fixated me with her beautiful face. Some hesitation and maybe a passing moment of shame. She looked to the ground, then nodded. She placed herself on a chair in front of me and the machine. Never leaving my eyes with her stare, she lifted a leg and put it to the side. She was naked under her dress of course (I still had her panties...). I enjoyed the full view of her vagina."Thank you", I said. She opened her sexy parts with her fingers. "You like...?"

I nodded most emphatically. Now the machine really took over in earnest. There were different types of stimulation at the root of my penis, the middle, behind the tip. The machine knew exactly the most sensitive spots. All the while the therapist was still with us in the room. She took the headphones and, not bothering to have my consent, snapped them over my head. "It´s better, believe me".

I then heard the audio of a screaming woman, ooohhhh, more, harder and stuff like that. The therapist pushed my ass and motioned me to execute fucking movements. Back, forth. This was so nice, I could hardly think straight. The young black attendant had her eyes closed, her two fingers moved in her vagina at speed. I breathed deeply through the crotch of her panties. It was like heaven. Climax was approaching fast.

Even as I thought that the point of no return was reached, the machine suddenly slowed. The therapist told me: "We will work on your stamina from next time. Now, I will just let you cum. You need it." With this she pushed some keys on a PC. The machine immediately resumed movement even stronger than before. The young lady took my balls in her hand and massaged them expertly. I was fucked and sucked at such a cadence that soon I had to say AAAHHHHH and with another pelvis push, in it went; I came and came and came.

"Sit down", the Therapist told me. "You did great". The machine was now disinfected; the contents were pulled out of the love hole in what looked like a kind of FEMDOM. There was a lot in it. "We will evaluate your sperm sample now. Please come back for your next appointment as soon as you can, and we will start proper stamina training."

With that, I went home, having secured my next appointment. I guess I now had the same dreamy look in my eyes as the guys sitting in the waiting room...