My Loving Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Willa & Sam become lovers, but tragedy strikes.
2.4k words
4.34
24k
2
0

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Willa and her twin brother, Sam, were caught playing "show me yours and I'll show you mine," by their very strict father. Sam was sent into exile, while Willa was married off to a middle-aged widower. Her life was harsh and unloving, but her husband, Mr. Edgers, got her pregnant. Then, unexpectedly, she met her brother. They had beautiful sex, and then they parted.

* * * * *

Usually, Paul drove Mr. Enders to the station, but he wasn't always available, in which case that chore fell to me. I didn't really mind when the weather was nice, but I hated to make that hour-long trip in the winter because when the dirt road was bare, the wagon bounced jarringly as the wheels crossed the frozen ruts. Otherwise, the horses would have to drag the wagon through heavy snow drifts, and it was awful cold, especially when a north wind was blowing. Joseph was born in the early spring. Mr. Enders was in Winnepeg, and the roads were virtually impassable. Julia tried to help me -- Janice was nowhere to be found -- but neither of us really knew what to do. The agony was so great that I finally pleaded with her to get Paul. He had birthed two calves and a colt, so I thought he would know what to do.

I can't remember much about what happened next. I was just faintly aware through a fog of pain that rippled through my entire being like sheets of lightning, of another person besides Julia moving around my bed. I also remember a man's strangely familiar voice urging me to push harder, and then a sudden searing agony followed by a feeling of emptiness and a baby's cry.

But I quickly recovered sufficiently and was aware of Julia's happy smile as she handed me my warm, blanket-wrapped baby. Little Joseph was a tiny but very active baby, and was born hungry. As I studied the frown on his face, it quickly disappeared as I brought his mouth to my nipple. But the biggest surprise of all was when Sam came into the room!

I'm sure I must have looked as astonished as I felt. How in the world?? Where?? Questions that were still to be answered. For the moment, however, all I could do was sink back into myself, knowing that all was right at last. Julia lifted my baby and I closed my eyes.

Later, Julia told me that when she had asked Paul to come and help me, he had refused, and almost immediately ran away. Desperate, remembering how her mother had died, Julia had harnessed the team and despite the the storm and snow drifts, drove into Virden for help.

Unfortunately (or luckily, as it turned out) old Mrs. Beardsly, who had birthed babies in and around Virden as long as anyone could remember, was attending a woman on a farm several miles away.

As Julia climbed back on the wagon, a young man had stopped her to inquire about me. Julia didn't know Sam, of course, but when he introduced himself, she told him about the trouble I was in. He insisted on returning to our farm with her. Julia was in too much of a hurry to argue.

That's how Sam came back into my life. Of course, there was hell to pay when Mr. Enders returned to the farm a few months later and found Sam living in Paul's corner of the barn, but there wasn't much he could do about it because Paul was gone and the sheriff had no replacement. When Mr. Enders realized that Sam was willing to work for little more than room and board, he left the outside chores to Sam and industriously set himself to the task of "settling" me before returning to Winnepeg. Almost every night for two solid weeks, Mr. Enders applied himself to my weary cooze.

What he didn't know, of course, was that Sam had overcome his fear of everlasting damnation. Three months after Joseph was born, I found myself daydreaming with increasing intensity about that wonderful hour we had spent together by that little stream near Virden nearly a year earlier, and especially that momentary weakness when I had wanted to taste his beautiful cock.

Unaccountably, whenever those thoughts entered my mind, I would begin to feel an moist, aching emptiness deep inside, and my breasts would begin to tingle so badly that I would even awaken little Joseph sometimes and bring his hungry mouth to my nipple to quiet the awful need I felt. Finally, however, even little Joseph's demanding mouth could no longer quell the fire that raged within me.

One Sunday morning, while we were at breakfast, when just his mere presence caused the tingling and aching to become almost unbearable, I boldly asked Sam if he could spare the time from his chores to take me and my baby for a picnic. "I just need to get out of the house for a while," I explained. As he turned, leveling his eyes on me, and smiled, I actually felt a sudden faintness, and wondered for a moment if the warm moisture between my thighs meant that my "course" had again begun to flow! Fearing that blood would stain my dress, I had actually excused myself and gone to the outhouse to investigate! There was no blood.

Three hours later, I packed a picnic lunch while Sam harnessed the team. Then, after bundling little Joseph in his blanket, We three climbed into the wagon and drove out to he woodlot, where we stopped in front of a small stream. I held Joseph while Sam spread a blanket on the ground and placed the picnic basket in the center of it. Then I sat and began to unlace my bodice so I could feed Joseph who was beginning to fuss.

I had not consciously intended to expose myself to Sam, but neither did I turn away when he sat facing me on the other side of the basket. Instead, I made no attempt to conceal my full breast as I offered my nipple to Joseph. His greedy little mouth pulling on my nipple and Sam's openly admiring gaze were both causing that familiar dampness between my thighs, and when Sam said, "Do you remember the vegetable stand?" the dampness became a flood, and I found I was nearly sick from that familiar, but much stronger ache in my belly.

"If you only knew how many times I've thought about it," I said softly, "And other things, too!"

"Me, too," Sam said. He crawled around the basket and sat next to me. "You still have that effect on me, Willy. Look."

I didn't want to look. I knew what he had in mind, and I knew it wasn't right, especially while I was nursing my baby. Still, I had to peek as I moved Joseph from my empty breast to the full one.

His beautiful hard cock, lined with blue veins, and with its red tip just beginning to appear beyond his stretched foreskin was standing proudly from the front of his pants.

Involuntarily, I gasped as my hand, unbidden, reached out to touch it.

"Sam," I heard myself say, "you shouldn't...I mean we mustn't..." while just the feel of that silky hard object under my fingers caused my stomach to tighten, my womanhood to turn to mush, my belly ache with emptiness, and sweat begin to trickle down my ribs. Again, I had an almost irresistible need to taste his maleness.

Sam was grinning. "You want it as bad as I do, Willy," he said. "Otherwise, you wouldn't leave both your tits hanging out!"

"Oh, God, if only you knew..." Then I shyly dropped my eyes. "Could I just kiss it, Sam?" I whispered.

That set him back. "What on earth for?" he demanded. "That ain't natural!"

"I just need to feel it in me, Sam, all over. I can't help myself."

"What about the kid?"

"He's full. I'll just burp him and we can put him in the wagon. He won't tell."

Sam laughed at my feeble little joke. While I burped the baby, he made a cradle from some hay in the wagon bed. I carefully laid Joseph on his little bed. When I turned around, I saw a man god. Sam had stripped his clothes off, and stood, arms and penis raised to welcome me.

While I hastily undressed, I studied his sturdy body; muscles I hadn't noticed before rippled as he breathed. God, he was beautiful! My inhibitions fell away like leaves in an autumn storm, and I eagerly fell to my knees before his magnificent manhood, cupping his balls in one hand while I stripped his foreskin back with the other, and for the first time took a man's penis in my mouth.

The taste was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Beneath the mixed flavors of urine, male sweat and the tang of a clear liquid that was beginning to flow from his cock was the pure essence of man. I was torn, frankly. One part of me wanted to continue the novelty of holding Sam's cock in my mouth, but another, more urgent desire roiled in the emptiness between my thighs.

I fell back, lifting and spreading my legs. "I need you, Sam. More than I ever needed anything in my life. Please come here."

My plea was unnecessary. Even as I spoke, I felt him push my legs further back as he lowered his body over mine, and his stiffness probed my bottom, seeking the entrance to my pussy. He found it. "Ohhh, my Goddd!"

He worked his cock into the opening of my pussy -- I felt a distinct 'pop' when the head was inside my inner ring. Then, as my tissues parted under his insistent thrusting, I thought I would die from the exquisite pleasure waves that rolled through my body. Soon, I felt his balls slap against my bottom.

He rested for a moment while I rejoiced in the healing fullness he was giving me, and tried to memorize that wonderful feeling so I could relive those exquisite moments in my memory. Again, however, I was mistaken.

The pleasure I had experienced as he penetrated me was nothing compared to the ecstasy I felt as him began his in and out thrusting and I felt the engorged head of his manhood rub and stimulate the lining of my cunny. In and out, in and out. With each stroke I felt myself elevated to still higher levels of pleasure until I reached my peak. I felt him tense, and his penis grow even harder and thicker as he began pounding me with a primeval need.

Again and again and again until I felt I had to scream to release the built up energy, when suddenly a series of convulsions rippled through my body and I felt like warm butter and honey. I know my cunny must have squeezed mightily on his manhood, which began to spurt scalding hot sperm into my thirsty pussy.

He slumped down, and I felt my milk trickle down my ribs as my breast was squeezed beneath his muscular chest. He took me in his arms, and we rolled to the side, still joined, while he kissed me, stroked my hair, and told me how much he loved me. It was a perfect moment.

The ice broken, Sam and I made love at every opportunity. I'm sure the girls must have suspected something, but when Mr. Enders returned to the farm a year or so later to breed me again, neither he nor Sam knew I had missed the previous period. Thus, while Mr. Enders applied himself to giving me another child, I rejoiced because I knew I was carrying Sam's baby.

Satisfied that he had once again successfully performed his "duty," Mr. Enders left the farm and returned to Winnepeg. Janice ran away shortly afterwards. Julia never really forgave her for disappearing when I was in labor, and insisted that she assume my responsibilities.

Janice had responded by taking the grocery money to town and using it to buy a ticket to God knows where, leaving the team tied to the hitching post. She disappeared and I never heard anything about her afterwards. She simply vanished.

By the time little Abraham (Sam's child) was born, Mr. Enders had virtually abandoned the farm. He had begun traveling overseas and I saw him only once again three years later when he returned briefly to sire our daughter, Ruth. I never saw him again.

Meanwhile Julia moved to Virden, and became a schoolteacher. That left Sam and me with five children. Three of my own and the two step children. John proved to be a sturdy young man well suited to the rigors of Canadian farm life. Shortly after his 16th birthday, he left to join Nels, his older brother, in a logging venture.

Hester was already engaged to be married to a young doctor who had replaced Mrs. Beardsly in Virden. After she was married, Sam moved into the farmhouse (and secretly into my bed). Ours was an idyllic life. But it lasted only five precious years.

Sam cut his thumb with a sharp farrier's knife while he was shoeing one of the horses. The cut didn't amount to much, but a week later, his hand turned dark and began to swell. He soaked it in hot water and epsom salts, but the next day, the veins in his arm turned red. His skin felt hot and dry to my touch and his eyes were bright with fever.

Although he didn't want to go, I harnessed the team, bundled the children up, and drove him in to Virden. The doctor took one look at his hand and said, "I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Hermann, but you have blood poison!"

I know I must have turned pale -- I suddenly felt faint, but Sam just stared at the doctor. "Can't you cure it?"

The doctor sadly shook his head. "I can try, but to tell you the truth, you'll probably die unless I take your arm off, and even that's no guarantee! There's no telling how far it's gone, and we have no time to waste!"

The nearest hospital was in Branden, but the train had already gone. Sam shrugged. "Can you do it here?"

The doctor shook his head again. "I don't see how," he said. "I'm afraid you'll have to wait. But I can try to drain some of the poison."

Sam spent the night in the doctor's office, lying on a makeshift bed, while I prayed by his bedside, begging for God's mercy and forgiveness and bathing his feverish forehead with cold cloths. In the morning, he was delirious, and by noon, my dear sweet brother, my lover, was dead!

(to be continued)