My Loving Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
Goddess teaches Priest the true Way.
1.1k words
4.26
22.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Father John was finished for the day. It had been a long one. He had been hearing confessions all day, and he was very tired. Every week the same young woman came to confession, and every week he dreaded her arrival. She was a young college student. Apparently she rubbed her pussy three times a day.

"I am such a horrible sinner!" she had cried. "I know that my body is God's temple, but sometimes I just get so turned on. There's this guy who sits in front of me in Chemistry... he drives me wild! After every lab I have to sneak into the bathroom and touch myself. God forgive me! But I can't help it! I just long for his body. I want him sooo bad!"

Father John comforted her as best he could and told her to say a certain number of Hail Mary's. But the image of her touching herself would get burned into his mind, and he couldn't easily escape it.

Tonight he had a huge erection, and he wasn't sure what to do. It was difficult to fight it. Despite his vows of chastity, it was becoming more and more difficult.

He entered his bedroom and knelt before the crucifix on his desk. "Powers of Heaven, answer my prayer," he wept. "Show me the true way. Lead me back to the light. Don't let me slip into darkness!" He wept silently for a few minutes and went to bed.

That night he had a dream that would change his life forever. He dreamt that the sky opened up and a heavenly light flooded his vision. A huge assembly of female angels appeared. They were of every hair color, eye color, height, weight, and race.

They spoke in one voice, "Fear not, John! We shall show you the True Way!" At that, the angels began to sing a hauntingly beautiful melody.

He looked with amazement at their beautiful nude forms. In particular his eyes led him to a fair-skinned angel with a luscious, voluptuous form. She had lovely golden-red curls that cascaded halfway down her back and sea-grey eyes. She Her face was sprinkled with freckles, as were her lush, round tits. Gazing between her shapely legs, he saw that her gorgeous mound was also red-gold.

She noticed his gaze and a smile slowly spread across her features. "Do you choose me? I am honored, my love. My name is impossible for a mortal to speak, but you may call me Ellyria. Long have I desired you, for you are my favorite." She closed her eyes, and a delicious golden feeling spread throughout his body. It was like a feeling of happiness, warmth, and love. It started in his heart, then spread to fill all his body. Lastly he felt it fill his cock. He felt himself grow slowly to full erection... and it felt as though his penis stretched a bit... growing a bit beyond its normal limits.

"Yesss," she said. "How I love you, my darling. And how I love your gorgeous cock."

Father John was shocked. This wasn't how it was supposed to be! Sex was dirty, sinful. This wasn't what he was taught at all!

"Oh you poor, dear man! I know your thoughts. I know all about you. Sex is a natural, beautiful thing! Your body is a natural, beautiful thing! Do you think that the Goddess would give you a cock, if she did not want you to stroke it? Do you think she would create beautiful bodies if she did not want you to enjoy them? Do you think that she would give you desires if it were wrong to enjoy them? You poor soul!"

She stretched out her arms and descended to him, embracing him. "All will be well! I will teach you pleasures that few mortals will ever know. The Goddess has a plan for you, but I will not tell you about that just yet. For now we have been given to each other to enjoy each other's bodies. Could you grant my request, John?"

"For an angel such as you, Ellyria, how could I deny you anything?"

"You know what I would like, my dear John? My sweet John? I want to watch as you stroke that cock!" Her piercing grey eyes lowered from his own and dropped to his throbbing manhood. She licked her lips slowly and suggestively.

He blushed furiously.

"What's wrong, baby? Don't hold out on me, now! I want that cock! I wanna see you stroke it, jerk it, pump it!" Her eyes bored into his as her hand formed a semi-circle that bobbed up and down.

He smiled sheepishly and gripped himself, slowly starting to masturbate.

She smiled widely. "Yeah, that's it honey. Good job baby, stroke that cock. Oooooh yeah. Mmmm. You look so fucking sexy. Oh yeah... shit mmmm. My pussy wants you. Wanna see?"

Her hand moved down to her golden-red mound and began to rub furiously, her eyes glued all the while to his throbbing tool. Her fleckled face snarled, "Yesss... mmm pump it. Jack that cock! sooo sexy. I love you baby.... Mmmmm yeah."

He happily jacked faster and faster, guided by her encouragement. "Getting close, baby? Oh good! Then cum for me! Cum on my tits! Pleeease? Cum for your goddess! Worship her with your offering of cum!"

John's eyes rolled back in his head as he pumped faster and faster. "Come on! Give it up! Release it! Cum on meeeeee!" John couldn't handle watching this heavenly being masturbate in front of him any more. His cock started to spasm, but instead of shooting out white semen, he ejaculated in a variety of colors. Reds, blues, purples, greens, every color of the rainbow shot out of his manhood in spasm after spasm. "Yessss oh my goddess YES! Fuck! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEEAAAAAH!" screamed Ellyria as their orgasms intertwined.

Gazing down at her body, splattered with multi-colored fluid, she giggled. She took a finger and swiped up some of it and put it in her mouth. "Yummy!" she declared, "Try some, it's not what you think."

He wiped a bit of the stuff off her nipple and put it into his mouth. A delicious fruity flavor spread across his tongue, different and more intoxicating than anything he had ever tasted.

Ellyria grinned at him. "You've done well! Very well today! I'm so happy for you. The Goddess is pleased. Soon she shall reveal to you more of her plans. But for now, rest!"

At that, the vision faded. In the morning John awoke dreamily, a smile upon his face. He got up and stretched. Gazing down at the wet stain in his boxers, he saw that he had had a wet dream. Did the dream mean anything, or was it just wishful thinking? Only the future would tell...