My Loving Sisters-in-Law

Story Info
Day of swimming turns into day of sex.
1.2k words
4.18
164.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd14
cd14
23 Followers

I have always thought that my sisters-in-law were hot. They are both built very differently; Karen is 5'3, brunette with a 38 DD chest and a nice big butt. Susan is 5'8, blonde with a 34 B chest and a great ass. I never imagined that I would ever get to fuck both of them.

My wife was at work, and I was taking my kids and meeting both of my sisters-in-law, and their kids, at their parents place to go swimming.

The kids were all in the pool, so I went inside to get changed to join them; Susan and Mel (Susan's husband's sister) were watching the kids. I went into the kitchen to get a drink first when I notice Karen talking on the phone as she was getting changed. I stood there for a few seconds staring at her tits. Karen just smiled at me, as she hung up the phone.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in here naked." I said

"Don't worry about it, it's my fault for standing in the kitchen, but you must like what you see, as you haven't stopped looking at my chest."

"I have always wanted to see what they looked like, Sorry."

Karen then moved around the counter, and I saw her hairy pussy for the first time.

"Still like what you see?" Karen said with a huge smile on her face.

I nodded, as I move in closer to her, I kissed her softly on the mouth. She kissed me back and I felt her tongue inside my mouth.

As we continued to make-out I started playing with her big tits. I bent down and took her nipple into my mouth. I went back and forth slowly sucking on each one.

"Let's go into the other room." Karen whispered as she grabbed my hand.

She sat on the couch as I got on my knees in front of her.

"I want you to eat my pussy!"

"I would love to but are you sure?"

"Yes!"

I buried my face in her hairy pussy, Karen was grinding her beaver into my face as her held the back of my head. She then pulled my face as deep into her as I could go.

"Make me cum, Fuck make me cum."

I ate her like a man possessed.

Karen pulled my head up and kissed me.

"That was great it had been a while, fuck I needed that!"

I thought that might be it. I was wrong.

"Stand up."

I did, as she pulled down my shorts. I was already rock hard as my 8 and a quarter inch dick now exposed.

"Debi always said you had a nice big cock"

Karen then kissed the end of my dick. Within seconds she had me inside her mouth.

She sucked my cock for a couple minutes and as I got close, she stopped.

"Sit down and let me ride that cock of yours."

I took off my shorts and sat on the couch as Karen mounted me. She felt great. I sucked her tits as she rode my hard cock.

"Fuck, I'm Cumming again." Karen screamed. It was a good thing everyone else was outside.

I kept fucking her as hard as I could. I grabbed her, and pulled her off. We moved to the floor, and I got on top of her. Karen pulled me inside her, and I started fucking her again.

"I would love to fuck your big tits."

"Sure I'd love it too."

I pulled out of her wet pussy, and Karen took me into her mouth for a few seconds. I then put my dick between her great big tits.

I couldn't believe the site, as I look down with my dick between Karen's tits.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?"

"God YES!"

I started to pump faster. Karen pushed her tits closer together.

"I'm close."

"Good, shoot your cum all over me."

I shot Karen in the chin, then she grabbed my dick and empted my balls all over her tits.

She then licked me clean.

"Do you think I look sexy covered in your cum?"

"Fuck yea!"

"Guess we should get back outside." Karen said

Round one over.

I was back outside for an hour or so, when I went into get lunch.

Susan volunteered to help.

I suggest we just order out for lunch.

"Good plan this way it gives us more time."

"More time for what?" I asked already know the answer.

"Karen told me about the two of you. Now I want that big cock of yours."

"Sure only if I get to cum all over that great ass of yours."

"If you want you can fuck my ass first."

That I guess was foreplay. We both quickly took of our bathing suits.

Susan pussy was neatly trimmed, and covered in blonde pussy hair.

"I want to suck that dick of yours."

"Sure, let's move into the other room."

We kissed for a minute, and then I got down on the floor and Susan then lower her pussy to my mouth and grabbed my dick and started to stroke it.

Susan's pussy got wet in no time. I was fingering her as my tongue darted in and out of her. I then started to finger her ass hole.

"Fuck that feels great." Susan said as she took my dick out of mouth.

"I want you inside me now!"

Susan turned around and sat on my dick.

I sucked her nipples as she rode me. I slipped my finger back into her ass.

"Fuck me I'm close..."

Susan came all over my dick.

We stood up and I bent her over the back of the couch, and entered her from behind.

"I love looking at your ass from this angle."

"Why don't you stop looking and fuck my ass."

I pulled out of her pussy, and pressed my cock against her ass hole.

"I have always wanted to fuck you in the ass."

"You will be the first. Just be gently."

I slowly entered her ass. After a minute or 2 I was fully inside.

"Fuck you feel great. Are you fine?"

"Yes it feels better then I hoped."

I started slowly then speed up, as I fuck Susan's ass I played with her pussy.

"Fuck I'm going to cum again!" Susan was screaming.

"Again?"

I looked up and saw Karen watching us.

"I thought you two might be up to no good." Karen said

She then moved closer to us. I kissed her, and grabbed one of the big tits.

"How does his big cock feel in your Ass Sue?"

"Great! Fucking great!"

I pulled down Karen's top and sucked her nipples, as I kept fucking Susan's ass.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Pull out and cum all over my ass."

I pulled out and stroked my dick, as Karen and Susan watched me shoot my cum all over Susan's ass.

Karen kissed me and said she would be back outside.

"Susan that was great."

Susan turned around and gave me a long, wet kiss.

"Let me know if you want to do that again."

"Sure anytime."

I can hardly wait till the next family swim day.

cd14
cd14
23 Followers