My Lust For Another Girl!

Story Info
I could not stop thinking about her, i wanted to taste her.
3.3k words
3.97
39.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in a field of lilies looking up to the beautiful blue sky. It was a lovely spring day, the wind was gently blowing it was maybe 73 degrees out. I was wearing a light purple sundress, the kind you can't wear a bra with and some white lace panties. I didn't have any shoes on because I loved the way the grass felt under my feet, and I had my long brown hair in a braid. I loved going to the field and just think and daydream. I found my self thinking a lot about how it would feel it be with another woman, but I never really had the nerve to find out.

It was about 5 in the evening when I seen this beautiful woman walking up to me. She had to be close to my age so maybe 24 years old or so. She had the prettiest red hair that came to her lower back and just blowing in the breeze. She had on a white halter top and I could tell she didn't have on a bra, as I could see her nipples poking though. She was wearing a light blue sarong skirt. You know the kind that come to your ankles and looks so pretty in the wind. Her skin was glowing with the sun going down behind her. As she got closer I could see she had green eyes. I had never seen her here before, so she must be new around here.

She came over to me and asked if she could join me. So we sat and talked and were getting to know each other. She had a soft and caring voice. I found myself getting wet as we sat there talking, something about her voice was turning me on. We started to talk about our sex lives. I'm not sure how we got to that point but I was kind of glad we did. I found out that she is bisexual, and me being bi curious kind of works for the both of us because she knows what she is doing and I didn't. I told her I have always wondered what it would be like to be with a woman but I was scared and kid of embarrassed.

She leaned over and kissed my lips, hers were so soft. Her skin was soft as well. She slowly kissed me and I closed my eyes and kissed her back. I could feel my panties getting more wet with ever slip of her tongue going in and out of my mouth. My nipples were getting so hard and she slowly slides her hand up to my breast and gently messaged them. I didn't know what to do so I just put my hand on the side of her face. We kissed for a few minutes. Then she told me she had to get going because she had to work in the morning and it was getting late, the sun was already down so it had to be about 8pm now.

I went home and had some dinner, it was left over chicken and zucchini and squash with some noodles. Then I went to my room and got ready to take a shower. I made sure I took out my vibrator in the shower with me because that kiss had me so turned on. I started the shower and undressed, took my hair out of my braid. I had a really big shower so I had lots of room to do what I wanted and needed to do. I washed and conditioned my hair and then I washed my body. I started to rub my breast and moved my hands down to my pussy and started to rub my clit. I had to make sure all the soap was off of me.

I took my toy and rubbed my clit with it, I could feel my clit getting harder the more I rubbed it. I turned it all the up to high and I took my fingers to spread my pussy lips; I took my toy and placed it on my clit and rubbed it hard and fast. I moaned loudly as I could feel myself about to climax. I started to finger myself as I still rubbed my clit with my vibrator. I was picturing my new friend was sliding her fingers inside my pussy. My nipples were so hard and my juices were just running out of my pussy. I was so close to Cumming, I rubbed harder and faster and I let out a scream as I cam all over my fingers. I sat on the shower floor as I tried to catch my breath. The shower began to get cold so I got out and dried myself off and got in to bed. I laid there thinking about her until I fell asleep.

7am came fast, I got out of bed and made myself some coffee and started to get ready for work. I worked at a call center so I get to dress up a little and I loved that. I put on my black lace bra and matching panties, then I put on my little brown mini skirt and black clingy shirt with my black mid calf boots. I put my hair up and put some lip gloss on. It was time for me to get going so I drank the last of my coffee and walked out the door. I got to work just five minutes before I had to clock in. I just couldn't help but hope the day would go by fast so I could go to the field and wait to see if she would come.

It was about 4:30 and time for me to go home, so I clocked out and got in my car to head home. When I got home I went to the field to see if maybe she was there. I sat there for about 45 minutes when I could hear someone call my name. I looked up and seen her coming my way. My heart started to pound in my chest and I could feel my pussy getting hot. She came over and sat down and we talked about our day. She asked me if I would like to go to an adult private party, I said I have never bee to one before and would love to go. So I told her where I live and she said she would come get me tomorrow about 6pm. She was on all fours and crawled over and gave me a kiss. Her lips tasted so sweet, and they were so soft. I could kiss her for hours. The she said she had to go and gave me her number and said to call her later and we could talk some more and get to know each other. I called about an hour and a half later and a guy picked up the phone, I asked him if Erin was home.

He didn't really say anything and I heard him call to her. When she got on the phone, we talked for a little bit, I found out the guy was her boyfriend. She said they were in an open relationship and she had already told him about me. I didn't really know what else to say to her about what I was feeling because I was nervous, I didn't know what I was doing. We got off the phone and I went to bed thinking about how this party was going to be tomorrow.

After work I went home and had some dinner and took a shower so I could get ready, because I know she was going to be here to get me in a little bit. I really didn't know what to wear to one of these things, so I dressed up a little besides I wanted to look sexy for Erin, so I put on my jean skirt that came to my mid thigh and was tight, and my top was a light brown velvet it was low cut so you could see my DD really well, and I had on some brown high heals.

It was a quarter to six and I heard a knock on the door, I opened it and seen Erin standing there, she looked so hot in her yellow spaghetti strap sundress; it came to just above her knees, she had on some flat white sandals. I could tell she was wearing a strapless bra and for what I could tell it didn't look like she was wearing any panties.

We got in the car and she drove to the party. There was about 8 girls there and 5 guys. Now I was really nervous because I didn't know what to expect. I guess Erin could tell I was nervous, because she grabbed my hand and looked at me and told me we were about to have a good time. Guess it's a good thing tomorrow was Saturday and I didn't have to work. She walked me into the living room and introduced me to everyone. I sat down on the couch and she went and got us a beer. I didn't really like beer but I sure could use one right now. Everyone was pretty cool and down to earth.

Then they started to bring out the toys, from little ones to REALLY big one and all kinds of colors. Even had a few things for the men that were there, some of that stuff I had never seen before. They had everything from vibrators to nipple pump, whips and handcuffs. I didn't know they even made that much stuff, which tells you how often I get out. We all had a lot of fun looking and talking about all the different toys and ways to please yourself and your partner.

It was getting a little late, so Erin and I headed back to my house. I poured us some wine and we sat on my couch just talking about the night and the things we ordered. We started to talk about the guy that answered the phone when I called her, she said his name was Kevin and he was her boyfriend and about how much he loves the fact she was into girls. I didn't really know what to think about that because I don't think I could ever share my man with another woman.

She just let me know how they work as a couple, he only fucks the girls she brings home and she does not fuck other men unless he brings them home for her. She said she loves to watch her man get off with another woman when she is there to help out. She then asked if she could call Kevin to come over, I told her yeah it was ok. I really wanted to be with her, I wanted to taste her and feel her skin against mine. He told her he would be over in a little bit.

She came and sat back down next to me and put my wine glass on the table, and gently put her hand on my face and had me look at her. She then kissed me; I was waiting all night for this kiss. She started to rub my breast and I let out a low moan, I put my hand on her thigh and she grabbed my hand and put it on her chest. Her breast felt great, they were soft and her nipples were hard. I could feel my panties getting so wet for all the excitement she was bring to me. She started to kiss down my neck and removing my top so she could lick my tits. I unhooked my bra and she smiled and started to kiss and lick my breast, my nipples were so hard it almost hurt. She stood up and took her dress off and was standing there in just her yellow lace thong. She was so amazingly sexy.

I heard a car door outside, then someone knocked on my door. It was Kevin so Erin went to answer it wearing just her thong. I was still sitting in just my skirt, now with my glass of wine back in my hand. He was gorgeous, he was about 6 foot tall, tan and you could tell he worked out some. He had dirty blond hair and green eyes, I had never seen eyes the color green as he had. Erin introduced us and I got him a beer and we sat and talked just for a min. Kevin took off his shirt and his body was so nice you couldn't tell to well from the shirt he had on but looking at the two of them I was so turned on I thought my pussy was going to explode. He just sat over in the chair and let us sit o the couch.

She started kissing my neck again and had her hand between my legs rubbing my pussy over my panties, I was messaging her breast with one hand and the other was holding her face. She made me stand up so I could that my skirt off and she pulled my panties off and I took hers off. We were now standing in the middle of my living room naked in front of Kevin, I looked over to him and he was rubbing his cock over his pants, you could tell he was enjoying the seen. I lay down on the floor and she stared to rub my body and kissed it from head to toe. I wanted her to finger me and suck on my pussy but she was taking her time. She kissed the inside of my thighs and when she came to my wet pussy she looked at me and smiled. She opened my pussy lips and licked my clit. I moan it felt so good. She sucked on it hard and slid one finger in, then a second finger. I could see Kevin from where I was and he now had his big hard cock out and was jacking off. Erin started making her way up to my belly and then my breast. She kissed me and I could taste the sweet taste of my own juice, and I liked it, I wanted to taste her. I rolled her over to the floor and got on top of her. I kissed and sucked on her nipples. She had beautiful nipples, she moaned as I bit down just a little not to hard but not to soft. I made my way to her hot wet pussy, I was nervous because I was not sure I was going to do it right. I licked her pussy and stuck my tongue inside of her and played with her clit with my finger. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing to her.

I heard Kevin get up from the chair, he wanted to see better I guessed. I was sucking and licking her pussy and I loved it she tasted like honey to me. Kevin leaned down and kissed his girlfriend as I was eating her out. She had his cock in her hand now, rubbing it. I got up and went into my bed room and got my vibrator and came back in the living room. She was still laying there kissing him and playing with his dick. I lay down next to her and she looked at me and I started to kiss her, I took my toy and turned it on and started to rub her pussy with it. I was still kissing her and she was rubbing his cock, he reached over and started to finger me, it felt so good. I had never thought I would be doing something like this. We both got up and she told Kevin to get back in the chair, we crawled over to him and I stared to suck his cock ad she laid down under me and licked and sucked my pussy. She took the toy and slid it deep into me, when she went deep I took his cock as far into my mouth as I could. He was so big and hard I wanted to feel his cock inside of me, but I didn't want Erin to stop what she was doing it just felt so damn good. I lick from his shaved balls to the head of his thick cock, back down again taking his balls into my mouth and sucking on them. Then Erin came up next to me and we were both licking his cock and taking turns sucking his balls.

We lay back down on the floor and I took over playing with her pussy, I licked and sucked hard and fast, I could feel her clit get hard under my tongue. I slid the vibrator inside her hot wet pussy, she moaned as I slid it in and out of her. My ass was high in the air and I felt Kevin come up behind me and he started to rub my clit with his fingers and licked my ass. I moaned as she slid his tongue deep in my pussy. I stared fucking Erin faster with the toy as I could feel myself about to cum from all the enjoyment of everything going on. I took the vibrator out and started rubbing her ass hole with it, she liked it so I slid it in her ass slowly as I licked and sucked her pussy. Kevin was still behind me now fingering my ass; I wanted to feel his cock inside of me so bad.

Kevin put his big hard cock into my wet pussy and it felt so good, I started to suck on Erin's clit harder the faster Kevin moved his cock in and out of me. I could tell Erin was getting more turned on because her man was fucking me. She got up and went behind him and I could feel her tongue licking his balls as he moved deep inside of me. I knew I was about to cum all over his dick. She started to play with my cit and he moved harder and faster, I felt my pussy get tighter around his cock as I exploded my juices all over him. Kevin pulled out and Erin and I moved out and licked my juice off of his cock. I lay down on my back and she moved on top of me kissing me, it was making me want more of the both of them. Kevin started to fuck her and his balls were hitting my pussy as he moved in and out of her. I could tell she was going to cum; she bit down on my neck as she came. Kevin just kept fucking her faster and harder, he pulled out his cock and we both sat up and licked his cock, he shot his hot cum all over our face's and breast. Erin licked his cum off of my breast and lips, it was so hot. I cleaned her up with my tongue and we both cleaned Kevin up. We all just laid on the floor till we could catch our breaths.

We got dressed and sat and talked for a few minutes before they had to go home. I walked them to the door and kissed them both, and watched them walk away. I wish the night didn't have to end; it was one of the best nights of my life. I never thought I would have sex with a girl let a lone with two people at the same time. I went to bed that night thinking about my new sex experience. I really hope we will do that again, and soon.