My Mandie

Story Info
A little cock teaser at the bar.
1.5k words
3.94
89.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
444 Followers

Mandie pranced from the ladies room to her stool, next to the guy she had been flirting with. The skirt of her dress flitted and flowed with each step of her high-heel encased feet. I watched my beautiful young wife as she lowered her pretty bottom on to the stool and swung her long tanned legs toward him. I noticed a quick flash of bare skin where her almost transparent g-string panties had been a few minutes earlier. Glancing around the room, I could see that I wasn’t the only one taking in the show.

Mandie’s reddish-brown hair looked like burnished brass and copper as it caught the lights of the bar.

As they talked, nearly nose to nose, I saw her take his hand and guide it between her thighs. Then she parted her legs slightly. The excited look on her face told me that he was playing with her. The large grin on his face told me that he was enjoying it as much as she was.

Mandie and I had been playing this dangerous teasing game for several months. It started one night when she told me that Mike, her boss, had commented that he liked it that she didn’t wear hose everyday. She worked for a 7 person publishing company that produced a number of adult oriented “letters’ magazines. Her job was receptionist and general clerk. Along with greeting guests, mostly aspiring authors and photographers, she set up appointments, ordered office supplies and covered for her boss when he decided to take the day off.

We usually got free copies of the magazines and often read them to each other, critiquing and making fun of some of them. One day she had told me of a letter they were going to publish where a guy would take his wife to a bar and she would flirt around and maybe do a little cock teasing then they would go home and make wild passionate love. Nobody got hurt in the little game and she was always careful that the guy she was toying with got enough attention that he had a good time for the night.

I told her that I really liked that story and would love to see her flirting with some stranger sometime.

One night we went to a party hosted by the boss. The guests were the usual business associates, printers, advertisers, contributors and other vendors and suppliers, as well as sales people from the distribution companies. Mandie was busy for the first hour or so greeting people and mingling with the employees and guests. She wore a forest green satin slip dress, a gift from Mike that came to about mid-thigh and had a slit all the way up her left hip. It was backless and the top consisted of two panels that draped around her neck and plunged to the very low waist where they were separated by about 3 inches of bare flesh. When she bent over or shook her shoulders in any way her 34c boobs jiggled erotically. I could see that her nipples were hard most of the night. As I observed her I noticed several of the guests kissed her and she got a lot of compliments. My cock was hard all night as I watched my beautiful wife move through the party.

As we drove home that night I told her how hot she looked and that it reminded me of that letter we had read. She was more than a little tipsy and admitted that she had been having fun, but she said that she could never do like the girl in the letter. I told her that I thought she could and if she would do a good job of it I’d give her a special weekend in Vegas. She loves Vegas, and could spend hours people watching and playing the nickel slots. She was just drunk enough to take me up on the offer.

Since it was midnight, I quickly pulled into the crowded parking lot of a busy looking club. I stopped in front of the main entrance and gave her a twenty and told her I’d see her in a little while.

It took several minutes to find a parking space and by the time I got into the club it had been fifteen minutes since I had last seen Mandie. I found a table in the corner where I could keep an eye on the proceeding s with out being seen myself. Three guys were talking to her and making no effort to conceal that they were trying to get as good a view as possible. There was a glass in front of her, empty except for the ice, and one in her hand. As she talked she kept laughing and brushing back her hair and touching the guys on their arms and shoulders. The shimmer of her gold jewelry was very beautiful against her silky skin.

After a little while it became clear that the alpha male of the group had won out. The other two guys sort of drifted away to hunt for more likely game and Mr. A stayed with my wife. There was no dance floor, so they just sat and talked. At one point I saw him rub the back of his hand across her breasts and her nipples stood right up. They then kissed and he openly put his hand inside her top and cupped one of her tits. I felt precum boiling from my raging cock as I watched my wife respond to his kiss.

He then took her hands in his and said something to her. I saw her give a little pout and shake her head no. She held up her wedding ring and said something. He laughed good-naturedly and shrugged his shoulders. They then got up and headed toward the restrooms. I saw them stop in the nearly dark hallway and they kissed again. His hand found its way into the slit of her dress and he pulled her towards him as he mashed his groin into her belly. Finally they separated and went into the restrooms. She called me on my cell-phone.

“Hi baby, are you here yet?”

“Yeah, I’ve been watching you and mister stud for a while. I’m at a table over by the fire exit.”

“Okay, I didn’t see you. He wanted me to go out to his car with him but I said no.”

“What did he have in the car for you?”

“I think he had hands and a cock in there for me. But I reminded him that I’m married.”

I saw that the guy had emerged from the head and was standing in the hall, looking toward the bar area.

“Good girl. He’s waiting for you in the hallway. Are you ready to leave? You certainly earned that weekend in Vegas.”

“Go stand by the entrance, I’ll be ready in a second.”

I stood by the entrance and watched the hall. Mandie emerged from the restroom putting her phone back into her purse. Mr. Stud put his arm around her immediately. She said something and motioned in my direction. The guy walked all the way up to me with his arm around my wife.

“Well, Dude, here’s your lady. My name’s Todd. I was just keeping her company, playing bodyguard for her.”

“Yeah, he was guarding my body.” She stood on her tiptoes to give him a French kiss.

“Thanks for keeping an eye on her. Sometimes she gets a little crazy if I leave her alone too long.” I shook his hand.

“I just got a call from Mel. We’re at the wrong place. He gave me directions but we need to get over there right away.” The look in her eyes told me that she wasn’t quite keeping up with my little ruse. Luckily she wasn’t thinking fast enough to say anything before I whisked her out of the place.

We had our weekend in Vegas and Mandie managed to pay all of our expenses with a string of small jackpots.

A week after that she came to me as we were getting to bed. She was nude and showed me that she had shaved her pussy that day.

“You know, you’ve been asking me to shave her for a long time, and now I’ve done it…what do you think?”

“I love it.” I said as I admired its smoothness.

“What do I have to do to earn a trip to the Bahamas? Mike offered to take me there for a trade show next month and I really want to go.”

“Well, you could start by going out to the Surfwind in a sexy dress tomorrow night.”

So here I am sitting in the Surfwind waiting for Mandie. She just went out to the parking lot with a tall blonde guy who wanted to show her his etchings, or tattoos, or something…

Your votes and feedback are greatly appreciated

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
444 Followers