My Masquerade Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers

"Ally, I'm going to cum, fuck I'm cumming!!! Ohhhhh, fuck, I'm cumming, fuck Ally, I'm cumming!"

All I heard from her were sensuous moans as she swallowed every bit I gave her.

After I finished cumming, Ally said, "Julia I want to do this with you. Emily, I think she needs to taste your pussy."

What is she talking about?

I felt a cock, no a dildo in my pussy and I felt Ally's hands. I couldn't see because Emily's pussy was on my face, although she was facing Ally. I soon realized after I felt Ally's legs on me, she had a double dildo. Damn Emily tasted good!

Emily had a vibrator on my clit and it seemed like she was going back and forth between us. This was killing me because she would bring me close to cumming and then she would take it away and I'm sure Ally was having the same treatment.

Ally and I fucked hard though and the feel of her pussy on mine as we would grind together was out of this world. Our pussies were touching now and the vibrator was touching both of us.

"Cum with me Julia, I want you to cum on my pussy!!!"

I groaned against Emily's pussy and was eagerly slurping what I could as my juices kept running. I was fucking faster, I couldn't get enough and I felt her juices running on me too. What a different, exotic feeling this was, it was so sensual. Feeling her soft, wet pussy lips against mine was intense!

We finally settled down and Emily finally finished cumming on my face. Emily got up but then she came back a few moments later.

Ally came up to me and kissed me and said, "Julia that was fucking awesome! Hmmm, Emily tastes good on you," she said as she kissed me again.

After she was done kissing me, Emily handed her a warm cloth and Ally set it on my pussy.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Ohhhhh, heavenly, just heavenly," I groaned.

"Well, you're going to get a little break, from your pussy anyway," she said as she laughed. "I think everyone is pretty much winding down anyway."

Emily helped Ally spread my legs and they put a new nice warm cloth on me and it really did feel heavenly, it was so soothing.

"Ohhhh, Jack, you want her ass, do you?" I heard Ally say.

Jack? Fuck, he's going to fuck me in my ass?!

The girls gently pulled my legs back and Jack commenced to putting his big cock inside of my still cum filled ass.

"Emily, if you would help her down there? I want Julia to feel my pussy."

Jack's cock was inside of me and Ally's pussy was on my face, lips spread so I was getting to taste every bit of her. She rocked back and forth slowly and she grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts. Her nipples were hard and they felt nice as I squeezed them.

Jack's pounding in my ass was hot and I wanted him deeper. I felt Emily's hand with another warm cloth on my pussy and it really felt better.

"How are you doing darling?" Chance asked. "Well, seems like you're doing pretty damn good." I opened my eyes to see him and his hard cock standing above me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," I heard Jack grunt. As Jack filled my ass with his cum, Ally's pussy drenched my face and I eagerly swallowed her juices.

"Ally could not wait for this night darling, she was extremely eager to taste you."

I just moaned as Ally slowly rubbed her lips on mine so I could lick her juices up.

"Turn around Ally," Chance said.

Ally turned around, her pussy still above my face and I saw Chance's cock slide right into her. Seeing him fuck her like this was fucking incredible! His cock was pounding into her so fiercely and this was making my pussy ache, which made me start wiggling my hips. I reached up and sucked on her clit and my tongue was running along Chance's cock and it tasted so damn good!

"You like to see me fuck Ally darling? Her pussy is fucking hot," Chance said and then Ally was screaming that she was cumming. Chance moved even faster and he yelled that he was filling her pussy with his cum.

When he pulled his cock out, he put his hand on her ass and lowered her pussy on my face.

"Drink up darling," he said as Ally ground her pussy onto my face. Her lips were opened and I could feel cum running out. Wow, this was fucking hot!!!

"I have a special surprise for you darling. I think this will end the night for you."

I noticed everyone had come back into the room and now that some had taken a shower, I recognized them now. Somehow, seeing their faces made me feel a bit shy. It was easy not knowing who they were but seeing them smile at me; that was a different level.

"John here has a humongous cock and when he cums, he cums like a horse. And your pussy is going to get the fuck of your life, not that you haven't been," he said as he laughed. "Now, don't ask for him to fuck you again, this is a one time thing," Chance said as he laughed once again.

Everyone was chuckling now and I made a mental note to ask him later how he knows John cums like a horse and that he has a humongous cock. But as John stepped in front of me, I couldn't believe my eyes. This must have been what that screaming I heard earlier was, it had to be.

"He's only cum a couple of times tonight darling; he's saving the rest for you."

"You expect me to take all of that?" I gasped.

"I did, and it was fucking great Julia," Ally said.

I looked at Ally's pussy and couldn't believe it. Her pussy seemed fine; sure as hell tasted great but how in the hell did she get this monster inside of her?

I sat up and grabbed his cock and I couldn't grip him, my fingers wouldn't touch. Fuck, he's big and he's got some damn good length too.

"Alright darling, turn around and get on all fours," Chance said.

I got up and turned around. I heard lots of soothing words, if that's what you want to call them.

"Ohhhhh, fuck," I said as I felt John's cock on my lips.

He pushed it in a little bit and the whole room could hear me yelling and John said, "Damn Chance, she's got a nice hot pussy!"

"Damn right she does," Chance said as he winked at me.

"She's tight as hell too and she feels so good wrapped around my cock."

He was slowly pushing himself in and it must have been all the fucking I did tonight that opened me up, either that or all the cum inside of me still that was helping with the lubrication.

"Fuck Chance his cock is huge!" I yelled.

"Yes darling and I can't wait to see all of it inside of you all that cum inside your sweet pussy."

He was still pushing and he would pull out and go back in to get me used to him.

"John, your cock is fucking humungous," I told him.

"That's right sweet thing and it's going to fill that hot pussy of yours right now," he said as he pushed I would say the majority of his cock was inside of me.

"FUCK John, FUCK, are you all the way in?"

"Almost sexy, almost," he said as he withdrew and pushed back in at a faster pace but still wasn't all the way in.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I whimpered.

John spread my legs a little bit more and gently pushed my upper body to the ground. Oh fuck, he's going deeper. My moans and groans were getting deeper and louder, I almost didn't recognize myself.

Ally and Emily were now sucking on my nipples and that was driving me crazy. I could feel them moving and I glanced to see that they were both getting fucked too. And I think I actually saw Chance with his phone and it looked to be in video mode!

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"

"That's right sexy, tell me all about it," John said.

He was fucking me faster now and I felt his pelvis on my ass. "That's right sweet thing; you've got all of me now, are you ready for me to continue?"

He didn't wait for me to answer as he started really fucking me now. I felt my pussy stretched to the max and couldn't believe that fucking monster was inside of me. Oh but fuck it felt good! My nipples were still getting sucked on and I didn't know how much I could take of this.

"I won't cum though sexy until you cum. I can fuck you all night too and I won't get the least bit soft. Fuck you feel so damn good!!!"

He lifted my upper body up and holding onto my thighs, he kept digging deeper, keeping me still so he could get in every bit of my pussy.

"Fuck Chance this feels so fucking good, ohhhhh Fuck!!!!

"That's right darling, that's right. Fuck her good John," Chance said as he reached over and slapped John on the ass.

"Oh yes, she's getting it all, sure the fuck is!!!" John said as he continued to fuck me.

He then pulled out and turned me onto my back. He had all kinds of help, I felt my legs being held back and John dove right into my pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck fuck fuck!!!" Amy then sat on my face and as John beat the hell out of my pussy, I ate Amy's pussy like there was no tomorrow. My tongue was inside of her and then I grabbed her clit and it didn't her long to cum down my throat. This was making her just as fucking hot.

I licked her lips and she got off and I yelled to John,"John, don't stop, I'm going to fucking cum all over your fucking huge cock! Don't stop John, Fuck me damn it!"

I didn't hear anything from him but groans and him drilling my pussy. The room was quiet but I bet all pussies were wet and all cocks were hard and wet with pre cum.

"Ohhh fuck, that's right sexy, cum all over my cock, that's right, give it to me! Oh yeah, there it is, there it is sexy, Fuck yeah!!!!! Oh fuck that feels so good, so fucking good....fuckkkkk me!"

I came on his cock like nothing before and I couldn't stop if from coming out, it was like a damn waterfall. John pulled out and just went in half way and out again and I could hear all the fucking wetness inside my pussy and that was so fucking hot, I fucking loved that sound!

He pushed me back a little bit further and his cock was balls deep inside of me again and I really was getting the fuck of my life. I didn't know anyone could fuck that fast and I know I was going to cum again and I had no power over it.

"That's right sexy, cum with me, cum with me when I cum in this fucking hot pussy. That's right, I feel it, I'm going to cum and you're cumming with me again, yes, you're cumming again. Oh Fuck, I can't wait any longer; I'm filling your pussy sweet thing, that's right, cum with me. Oh fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming!!! Oh fuck me, I'm cumming in your sweet pussy, that's right take it!"

John was fucking me so hard and I couldn't believe he really was still cumming and I really couldn't believe that I came again like that. And the fact that it snuck up on me was the best part. He was pounding my pussy loading me with is cum.

Fuck, he finally slowed down but he kept his cock inside of me. Fuck me that was so fucking hot! I couldn't move though, I don't even think I can talk. I felt him pulling out and my pussy felt empty.

"Fuck sweet thing, Happy Birthday!"

I couldn't even say thank you, I couldn't talk at all. I felt two mouths on my pussy and I heard voices commenting on how much cum was in there. I guess they could see it, I sure as hell could feel it running out. I don't know who the mouths were but they weren't letting the cum go to waste.

I don't even know what was going on around me. All I cared about were the two mouths sucking softly on my pussy, cleaning me up. This was the best fucking birthday ever! I'll be damned if I let Chance go, he's mine forever and I'll make sure it's official by the end of the year. It's the least I can do for all he's done for me.

RedVixon
RedVixon
81 Followers
12