My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
651 Followers

I could not believe what I was hearing. My own son was thinking about raping me!

I was so shocked, I couldn't even think of a reply. I just stared at him, tears running down my face as I tried to comprehend the situation.

"I can see you are thinking about it mum and I know u are a bit shocked, but think about it this way. I know what you want and I want you to know that man you have been looking for has been right under your nose this whole time that you have been dating those other losers. I love you and I want you to be mine, to belong to me and I will be an even better Master than my father was. I will not tell you to leave if you get pregnant. I don't want you to ever leave me pet," he said calmly.

His voice had lost the aggressive tone; he was looking at me with love as well as desire in his eyes. I was stunned at what he was saying, mostly because it was all true and actually made sense. All this time, all those other men, I was actually looking for someone just like James and who could be more like him than his son.

"You want me to have your baby Jimmy?" I wasn't sure I heard right.

"Well not really pet, but if it happens, it happens. Right now I just want you. Are you ready to kneel in front of me and submit to your new Master?" he said with just a little touch of impatience in his voice.

My mind was racing, faced with the choice of my son raping me or submitting to him and accepting my son as my Master. Either way my life was about to change forever. The thing is I really did miss being a sub and having a Master to love and obey. I wanted to belong to someone. I never felt as happy as I did when I was James' pet. I wanted to have that feeling back and I loved Jimmy more than any man Id ever known.

So I made my decision, if my son wanted me, then I would be his. I never even answered his question with words. I just wiped my tears away with my hand and knelt in front of him, looking down at the floor as a show of respect as I had been taught all those years ago.

I didn't see his face, but my action caused a huge smile, a smile of conquest, love and desire all at once.

"Yes. That's my good girl," he said, smiling down at me. My submission giving him even more self-assurance. "Look at me pet," he said, confidently as he lifted up my face with his strong hands.

His voice and actions weren't giving away the fact that he was as scared and nervous like I was. He knew by my writings that I would respond to a strong confident man and he wanted to be that man for me, he kept telling himself to be cool and don't fuck this up.

He had spent the entire day reading my journal and knew what to do and he had wanted me sexually for years and didn't want to blow this opportunity by showing weakness but at the same time he loved me and wanted to show it.

I looked up into his eyes as he held my face. I was trembling.

"No need to be scared of me pet. I will look after you and give you what you need from now on," he said, reassuringly. His hand caressing my face and gently pushing my hair back off my face as he spoke to me.

I smiled weakly at him, my will was broken. I had resigned myself that this is how it was going to be and that very soon my son would be fucking me and I would not only let him but I would enjoy it.

"Do you love me pet?" he asked me as he looked down at me into my eyes.

"Yes Master. I love you," I replied honestly.

"Will you do all I ask of you now that you belong to me pet?"

The words were coming out of Jimmy's mouth, but these were the exact same words James had once said to me. The words from my journal, from my past.... from his father.

"Yes Master. I will obey you," I said, still nervous, but calmer now.

I looked up at my son, now seeing him in a different light. I still loved him as I always had but now he was my Master and I would do all I could to please him. I smiled at him now, I was still a little nervous but I was happy to be once again owned by a man I truly loved.

Jimmy leant down and kissed my mouth, holding my face in his hands still as his lips pressed against mine and we kissed as lovers.

I felt his tongue inside my mouth, exploring mine. I could feel his desire in his kiss and I kissed him back. I could feel my temperature rising, a fire of passion cascading through me. My brain told me this was wrong, but my body disagreed.

He released me and smiled at me, with each conquest his confidence grew. He reached down and unzipped his fly, letting his jeans fall to his ankles. I watched silently as he then asked for my hands and placed them on either side of his boxers.

"Undress me mother. Like you used to do," he commanded in a gentle tone.

I could already see he was very aroused. I did as I was told and I pulled down his boxers and he stepped out of his clothes, pulling his t-shirt off as well.

My eyes widened as I stared upon the hard cock of my naked son, he was big, as big as his father. It was throbbing and oozing pre-cum, the smell of his sex excited me. I gasped at the sight of his beautiful cock. I had adored his fathers and he would know that from my journal.

"Oh, does my pet like what she sees?" he asked cheekily.

I smiled up at him, "Oh yes, Master." I licked my lips hungrily.

It had been awhile since I had sex with anyone but myself and years since I had Dom/sub sex and I was aching for it.

Suddenly he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

"Open wide my sexy lil slut....I have a present for you pet," he groaned as he pushed his huge cock into my mouth.

It was big and delicious as I tasted his pre-cum on my tongue. I was experienced in oral sex and although he was big, I could handle it, but I acted like I was struggling on it. I did that because I wanted to feed his ego and because I liked feeling like I was being forced.

All his many masturbation sessions he had fantasized about his mother giving him a blow job and now that it was really happening, it was so intense he was struggling to hold back from cumming instantly.

He was also struggling to keep control of his domination of me, almost forgetting he was now my Master. Looking down, watching his cock going in and out of his mothers' mouth as he held my hair tightly. That and with my experienced cock sucking, was just too much.

"Ohhhhh yesss mummy. Suck me mummy ohhhhh," he moaned. A momentary lapse in his new persona as he released a big load of his warm sticky cum into my mouth.

So much cum. I gagged on it, trying to swallow as much as I could. But he just kept going, spurt after spurt. It was running down my chin as I struggled to swallow it all quick enough. He still held my head by my hair and as his orgasm subsided he regained control of his position as my Master. He released his grip on my hair and stroked it lovingly.

"Good girl," he said, smiling down at me.

He was enjoying seeing his cum on me as I licked my lips trying to lick it all up. Using his fingers he wiped up some from my neck that had dribbled down.

"You missed some pet," he grinned at me.

Then he held out his two fingers with a big blob of his cum on them. I obediently responded to his unspoken command and sucked on his fingers, sucking and licking them clean. Then I went to the other fingers that didn't actually have any cum on them but I lovingly sucked on each one whilst looking up at my new Master adoringly.

"Thank you Master. You taste delicious son.....oh I mean.....oh I'm sorry Sir," I stammered, hoping he wouldn't get mad at me.

"It's ok pet. You can still call me son or Jimmy sometimes if you want. But just as long as you remember that you belong to me now," he smiled down at me, then leaned down and kissed me again, tasting his own cum on my tongue.

As he pulled away from our kiss, he reached out his hand to mine.

"Stand up now pet, I want to hold you," he asked lovingly.

I stood up and he put his arms around me, hugging me close to him, kissing my neck and nibbling on it. It felt so good to be in his strong arms, I felt like I belong there, belonged to him.

"I hope that you enjoyed that as much as I did pet," he spoke softly into my ear.

"Oh yes Sir. I loved it Master.....especially when you called me mummy... he he," I giggled, blushing a little.

"Oh, you liked that did you? My naughty slutty little mummy hmmm," he said wickedly. "Let me see just how much you liked it pet." His hand reaching down between my legs, feeling my wetness and making me moan.

"Mmm oh yes, my whore mother must have liked it because you are so wet." his wicked tone and name calling was driving me crazy.

Suddenly he grabbed me by arms and roughly pushed me backwards onto my bed, his cock already starting to harden again as he spread open my legs to expose my shaven pussy for his inspection. I was no longer fighting. I loved it, his eyes and hands on me, helping himself to what was now his property.....my body.

"Mmm lookie what we have here," he said cheekily, "Some nice mummy pussy for me to play with." He rubbed my clit and roughly groped me.

Then he pushed two fingers up inside me making me bite my lower lip and moan. Hard and fast he fingered me, my juices coating his fingers. Then three up me, thrusting in and out hard. I knew I would cum soon. Then he started talking dirty to me as he finger-fucked me and it pushed me over the edge.

"Take that, you dirty whore. This cunt now belongs to me and I'm going to fuck it and hurt it and use it, however and whenever I want," he said with lust.

"Cum now bitch!" his voice getting back that aggression it had before. It was all too much for me.

"Ohhhh fuck! Yesss.... Ohhhh," I moaned. My whole body shook as I came all over my son's hand.

He had a smirk of a smile, a look of conquest knowing he had made his mother cum on demand. Then as my orgasm was subsiding and I was panting, trying to catch my breath, he got between my legs and starting licking and sucking at my pussy, slurping up all my juices. Oh and it felt so good. I felt his tongue pushing deep inside my hole like he was searching out for more cum; hungrily he licked and sucked making sounds of pleasure as he feasted on me.

I was moaning again in pleasure, but then he stopped.

"I want more cum mummy. Cum again for me," he ordered as he lightly slapped my wet pussy as if he was waiting for cum to just ooze out.

'Smack!' a little harder this time, stinging just a little on the wet skin of my pussy and making me gasp.

"Cum now bitch!" he demanded. Then he slapped it hard and yelled at me, "Cum when I fucking tell you to whore!"

It hurt and my pussy must have looked a little red but it was working, I was moaning in pleasure and writhing on the bed, my whole body felt like it was on fire. Then a succession of hard, fast slaps on my stinging pussy.

"Cum slut! Cum, you fucking whore!" he screamed at me, and I gushed a fountain of cum out for my Master.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" I moaned loudly as I came hard, my pussy still stinging from his hand as he dived in for seconds, sucking and slurping up all my juices.

"Mmm that's my good girl," he smiled at me as he looked up from feasting on me.

He moved up my body, lying on top of me. Pressed his lips to mine and kissed me hard. I loved tasting my cum on his tongue and I sucked on it eagerly. He pulled back and looked down at me, supporting most of his weight with his strong arms.

"I think you are ready for me now mother," he grinned at me, knowing he had won.

I was his willing sub and I wanted him so bad, he could see it in my eyes.

"Yes. Oh yes Master........please take me. I'm all yours son. I want you inside me so much," I begged, "I love you Jimmy."

I thought he was going to just shove his hard cock right up me and fuck me hard like I wanted so bad, I was aching for it. But I wasn't going to get it, not quite yet.

He rubbed the tip of his cock up and down my slit, teasing me, enjoying seeing me push up my hips to try and get his cock inside me. But he just teased me more and grinned at me. Then he kissed me again and bit my neck, hard.....my son was giving me a love bite...marking me as his.

Then instead of entering me, he got off me, playfully slapping my pussy as he got off the bed.

"You have wait a bit longer pet. I need to get some things," he said with a wicked grin.

He reached under my bed and pulled out my suitcase. My case that had all my Dom/sub things in it, the one that he had earlier broken into and so he knew actually what was in there.

"Put your arms up above you head mother," he said grinning at me.

I obeyed. No point in trying to fight now, especially now that I was so turned on by being dominated. He cuffed me to my headboard. Then he got my nipple clamps which I hadn't used it ages and clamped them onto my nipples causing me to gasp in pain. I wasn't used to them like I had been before, years ago. But like a good sub I didn't complain, I was adjusting to it and seeing my sons expressions of wickedness and lust was really exciting me. He looked down at me, his mother naked and handcuffed to the bed.

"Hmm what else?" he said to himself but out loud, searching through my box of goodies.

Then with a wicked grin he pulled out a leather collar and attached to it was a chain. James had given this to me when I first became his sub and I had kept it all this time to remember the games we used to play. It was inscribed with 'property of Master J'. My son smiled when he read it.

"Oh, it's a good thing you named me after my father isn't it mum," he said as he put the collar on me like he was claiming his prize.

He grinned looking at me as he put the final touches on his new possession, then he ran his hands all over me.

"Mmm all mine now," he said, then climbed back on top of me.

Without anymore teasing he shoved his young hard cock into me in one hard thrust.

I gasped in delight and he moaned in pleasure, feeling himself inside of his mother for the first time since I gave birth to him.

He pounded into me hard and I loved every thrust. Again and again he fucked me relentlessly making me moan loudly, the pain from the clamps ignored just as the pain in my wrists as the cuffs dug into me with each powerful thrust from my athletic young son.

The pleasure of finally getting to fuck his own mother made him moan too, his words pushing me again into orgasm.

"Ohhhh! I love fucking you mummy! Ohhh mummy, yesss mummy. Fuck me!" he moaned and then with grunt and a shudder, he emptied the contents of his ball sack deep into my womb.

The sensation of feeling my sons' cum filling up my cunt was enough to make me cum again, my juices gushing out and coating his cock inside me.

We were both panting and recovering from the wave of pleasure cascading through our bodies. As I looked into his eyes above me. I saw them soften from the aggressiveness that was in there before.

"I love you mummy," he said and leant down and kissed me softly, gently.

I could feel his love in his kiss. I kissed him back trying to show I loved him too and I was his.

"I love you too son," I said, and when he pulled back, "I love you and I'm honored to belong to you now Master."

He smiled at my words and got off me. Took off the nipple clamps and lay beside me, then cuddled up next to me and started to suckle at my sore nipple. I was expecting him to un-cuff me so I could cuddle him back, but he just nursed on me and left me with my arms up above my head cuffed to the headboard. He seemed to be quite content like that, but after a few minutes, I was noticing my arms were starting to ache being up like that and I really needed to pee so I asked him to release me.

"Jimmy, would you be able to un-cuff me now please. I need to go pee," I asked, trying to sound as undemanding as possible.

"Oh, sorry mummy. I almost forgot. Let me un-cuff you," he replied, and he did.

I rubbed my sore wrists as he picked up my leash attached to the collar I was wearing.

"I want you to crawl to the toilet on all fours like my pet mum," Jimmy ordered.

I was a bit shocked, I thought now he had had his fun he would let me take off the collar, but he was totally serious. He held the end of the leash and gave it a little tug.

"Come on mummy. Be a good pet.....get on the floor," his wicked grin was back.

I did as I was told, still a little unsure of why he wanted this, but I went along with his game. When I was on the floor on my hands and knees he held the leash and walked towards my bathroom, leading me like a dog.

"Come on mummy. Be a good girl, come along now," he was talking to me like a dog too.

He looked at me like I was his pet and I had no choice but to follow my Master.

Once in the bathroom, I thought he would leave me to do my business, but no, he had other plans. I paused, waiting for him to leave the room but he kept hold of the leash. So I thought, oh well, I guess he wants to watch me pee. My bladder was telling me I had to go now, so I went to sit down on the toilet. He pulled on my leash.

"No mummy not there, lie down on the floor on your back. I want to see," he said wickedly.

I was totally shocked. There was no mention of water-sports in my journals. James had never asked me to do anything like this before, this was something new, it seems my son is kinkier than I could have imagined.

"But Jimmy......I don't think......," I started to protest.

"Do as you are told pet or I will have to get out that whip you have in your case."

I could see in his eyes he was totally serious and I was a little scared. So I obeyed, I lay on the bathroom floor on my back with my legs wide open as he still held my leash. He bent down to get a closer look.

"Pee now mummy, show me," his eyes wide, staring intently at my pussy.

I was nervous and I couldn't pee right away even though my bladder was full. I felt dirty lying on the floor about to pee on myself. He was getting impatient.

"Put your hands down there and spread open your cunt mother. I want to see your piss coming out of your hole," his tone was aggressive again.

I obeyed and this new form of domination was starting to excite me. I held open my pussy lips and relaxed and then my pee flowed. I peed and I felt it go all over my ass as it dribbled down and then on the floor I could feel it going up my back. Jimmy loved it.

"Oh mummy! You are such a dirty slutty mummy," he told me as he watched me piss.

Then as I looked up to see if I was allowed to get up now, I saw my son holding his cock and aiming it at me. Oh my god, if it wasn't dirty enough to piss on myself, he was going to piss on me too.

He saw the look of horror on my face and just gave the leash a little tug.

"Don't you dare fucking move yet mother!" he said nastily and I knew he meant it so I just froze.

Then I felt his warm piss on me. He stood over me and aimed, peeing first on my already pissy pussy, and then moved his cock so that the trail of piss went up my stomach then onto my tits. His flow slowed to a trickle and the last little bit he made sure landed on my face. He was looking down at my face as he watched his urine drip onto it and he was grinning. Then just as I thought this ordeal was over, he dropped to his knees beside me and grabbed my hair.

"Open your mouth slut!" and he shoved his cock in my mouth and forced out a few more drops of piss right onto my tongue.

It tasted bitter but not as bad as I was expecting. He still held my hair tightly.

"Suck me again slut! Make me hard again," he demanded.

I lay in the pool of piss and sucked on my son's soft cock until it was hard again, cleaning off his pee with my mouth and tongue.

Once he was hard, he let go my hair and stood back up, letting go the leash.

"May I get up now Master?" I asked trying to sound respectful.

nz_marie
nz_marie
651 Followers