My Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
654 Followers

"In a minute pet, first I want you to roll over. I want to see you covered in pee."

I could hardly believe how kinky he was. I figured it's too late to object now and if this is what turns my Master on then I may as well get used to it and start to enjoy it. So I rolled around and around it in like a dog obeying it's Master's command. I reeked of it now; it was even in my hair. He was grinning as he watched me.

"Ok, you can get up now mother. I'm going to have a shower now. You clean up this mess pet, then you can join me," his voice no longer aggressive.

He turned on the shower and watched me mop up the floor with a towel as he waited for the water to heat up. I could feel his eyes on me as I was on all fours again, wiping up our pee from the floor.

"You can take off your collar while you shower with me mummy," his voice back to the tone of my loving son again.

I got into the shower with him and we washed each others bodies, he was still semi-hard and when I washed his cock he got harder. This time he was playful and loving, he was tickling me and caressing me. He held me close while the warm water flowed over us and he kissed me lovingly.

"I love you mummy," he said in between kisses.

"I love you too son," I replied and I did. I knew now that I loved my new Master even more than my first one.

"I'm going to be sleeping with you from now on mum. Your bed is now our bed and there will be other changes but we can talk about that tomorrow. Ok pet?" his voice had lost all his early aggression.

I smiled and nodded in agreement. My life changed forever now and I was ready to accept any more changes Jimmy had in mind. I had a new owner and I was going to be a good sub to him, obey him and keep my Master happy.

His cock was still hard. I could feel it up against me. This time instead of being taken, I thought I would ask so that Jimmy knew that I loved him and wanted him.

"Master? Would you make love to me one more time before we go to sleep?" I asked, almost pleadingly.

My request made him beam a big smile at me. He was happy in the knowledge his plan of dominating me into submission had been successful and he knew that from now on he could have me anytime and any way that he felt like.

"Yes pet, bend over. I want to fuck you in the shower doggie style," he said with a cheeky grin and playfully smacked my wet butt, making me jump a little.

I eagerly obeyed and this time he fucked me slow and lovingly without aggression and even though my pussy was sore from all the sex, I loved ever minute of it. It wasn't until he got close to cumming that he sped up and thrust harder, moaning as he screwed me.

"Ohhh! I love fucking you mummy mmmm," he moaned passionately.

His words excited me and I encouraged him more.

"Ohhh yesss! Fuck me son, fuck your mummy mmmm," I moaned as we both came again. I felt his cum spurt inside me and I happily accepted it all. I accepted his cum and I accepted my new position as his sex slave. His cum pushed his now soft cock out of me. I stood up and turned around to kiss him.

"Thank you Master. I love you so much son," I said with total submission.

I looked into his eyes and he could see not only did I love him but I was happy to be his.

"I love you too mum and I'm never going to let you go," he replied, kissing me again.

We finished showering, dried ourselves and each other, playfully flicking each other with the towels. Then he chased me back to our bed and I was giggling like a school girl. I never felt so loved, wanted and needed.

I finally felt content as we cuddled up and drifted off to sleep in each others arms. I had found my Mr. Right.

nz_marie
nz_marie
654 Followers