My Master Down the Hall Ch. 03

Story Info
My step-brother finally takes my virginity at Christmas
11.3k words
4.56
74.5k
72

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always thought the best stories, whatever they were about, made the happy ending hard for the main character. If things go too easy, the story isn't as good. In my own life, though, I wish I could rush through all the bad stuff, the stuff that makes other people's stories so interesting, and just get my happy ending. As it turned out, conflict and obstacles were unavoidable for me and my step-brother Gabe.

Hi everybody, it's me again, Rose Waters, seducer of innocent brothers and insatiable cum swallowing slut. (Mostly a joke...mostly) I've loved hearing from some of you, especially the ones who've been in a similar situation to me. It's not easy to carry a big secret alone, but, as you'll see in this chapter, sometimes it's even harder to share a big secret with other people too.

I've got to fast forward in this chapter, from right before Halloween to right before Christmas. But Rose, you say, weren't there tons of sexy adventures to share with us then? Sure, but guys, seriously, I'm never going to get to the really important stuff if I have to describe myself sucking Gabe's cock like a hundred times. Trust me, the six weeks I'm skipping were mostly just boring life, boring life, stupid teenage drama, blowjob, boring life, blowjob, class project, blowjob, etc., etc., etc. Not that I'm complaining about getting Gabe's gorgeous cock in my mouth twice a day, of course!

I do need to catch you up on one little development, though, that started to add something new and thrilling to my plain vanilla incest-domination fantasies. (And to think, I used to be such a nice girl...) If you don't remember, I'm a little bit on the submissive side...OK, maybe a lot bit. I think being short, skinny, and a ginger pretty much makes everyone you meet seem like they're bigger, stronger, and more mature than you are. That being said, I wasn't really sure what kinds of things I would really be into. I did know that, as far as pain goes, I was a total wimp who would probably break down and cry (and not in a sexy way) if Gabe so much as slapped my ass too hard. Thankfully, he found the perfect way to put me in my place without ever really hurting me physically.

It started when we had both come home after school one day. That was the usual time for Gabe's first blowjob of the day, since we had the place to ourselves before Mom and Dad came home. (If you can believe it, the second time of the day was almost always when our parents retreated to their bedroom for Emmett, my stepdad, to fuck my Mom's brains out. Talk about a perfect parental distraction!) Gabe had started to incorporate a few little games into the whole process. He was starting to really get into the whole dominant role; I once asked him if he was reading about being a Dom, and he stared at me like he had no clue what I was talking about. Eventually, I figured out that he was just doing what felt natural based on my reactions to him. I, of course, had read a million BDSM stories, and thought about domination in terms of all those rituals, but Gabe didn't know any of that stuff and still managed to find just the right ways to push my buttons.

So, that day, Gabe whipped out his cock, just like normal, but stopped me when I tried to take it in my mouth. He sometimes teased me like this, but never for long. Usually he'd just deny me the privilege of touching his cock until I did some little thing, like describe my fantasies from the first half of the day, or even do some of his chores. Sure he was taking advantage a bit with that last one, but I got it.

"Tell me why you deserve it," he said, really calm, but almost playful.

He wasn't an icy or aloof guy, like so many of the dominant characters I read about. He always sounded engaged and caring. Most of all, he was having fun, which made things less scary for a girl like me, still a virgin. The problem was, it was really hard for me to explain why I deserved the pleasure of sucking his cock. I mean, I really didn't. I had kind of just taken it, sucking it that night in the truck. I mean, I guess you could see me giving him blowjobs all the time as being for his benefit, but we both knew I was right where I wanted to be, getting exactly what I wanted. Gabe was even spending a lot more brother and sister time with me, taking me to a Halloween party with friends from his old school, letting me come to band practice, and sneaking me a beer when our parents weren't looking. He even once let me hold his cock while he was peeing, which was so cool of him, after I'd begged him for like a week. I suppose that last thing is not so much a brother-sister thing, though!

I remember just turning my head down and mumbling my answer to him, and he got kind of pretend angry.

"Speak up, little girl," he said.

He had started to use a lot of little pet names and things for me, always focused on me being small. He never stuck to one little pet name, but switched them around, always taking pleasure in coming up with something new to make me feel like his little toy.

"I don't deserve it," I told him, a little louder. "I want it really bad, but I don't deserve it."

He got a big grin across his face.

"Why not?" he asked.

I kind of didn't understand the question at first. It forced me to think, and I started to tell him why he was so great: how hot he looked, how strong he was, but he interrupted me pretty quickly.

"Stop talking about me," he said calmly. "Why do you think you don't deserve to suck my cock? Shouldn't I be the one begging you?"

The whole idea of that last thing just sounded crazy. I took a deep breath. Unsure what to do, I looked into his eyes. They seemed soft, and I could feel my brother looking at me, even liking what he saw. He wasn't going to rub my nose in it.

"I'm a little nerd," I said. "A geek, and nobody at school likes me. Even if I wasn't your sister, people would think you were crazy to have a thing for me. I have basically no tits, I have stupid freckles, I look like I'm twelve."

Cataloging all my flaws put me in that mental space of inferiority and dependence that I knew so well. It made me feel bad about myself, but also horny, because I guess for me feeling worthless and getting hot go together.

"I'm probably terrible at giving you blowjobs," I continued. "You can get any girl you want, but you probably feel bad for me and let me try to suck your dick just so I'll go away. If anybody knew about you and me, they'd never believe it, because why would a guy like you spend even a second with a girl that everybody thinks is an ugly slut."

By that point, I was almost ready to make myself cry, which is itself a pretty pathetic thing to do. I had one last indignity, though, pulled deep from inside my mind.

"They're right, too. I could never deserve your cock because I'm not a good girl, I'm a dirty slut. A good girl doesn't do what I do. A good girl doesn't beg to suck her brother's dick. A good girl doesn't tell her brother he can fuck her in the ass and pee on her. Only a sick freak—"

I really was about to start crying when I felt Gabe's cock enter my mouth and work its way over my tongue towards my throat. I felt elation, just total emotional and physical fireworks, knowing that he'd chosen me, proven me worthy, to take his cock. I mean, looking back, I know that it's no shocker that an eighteen-year-old guy would let a willing girl suck his cock. I even kind of know that I'm cute, and that guys probably do like me. I even kind of knew it back then, too; being like me, whether you want to use a label like "sub" or not, just had more to do with feeling and seeing myself a certain way, and not with how others really saw me. It had been a part of me for as long as I could remember. Since I felt like a weak, worthless, helpless slut, being chosen by someone like Gabe seemed infinitely more important and more fulfilling.

Maybe because of how worked up I was emotionally, Gabe didn't fuck my face too hard that day. In fact, it was all pretty loving, him slowly working his cock in and out of my mouth, pausing to savor the feeling of my tongue dancing across the head. I stripped my top off and pinched my nipples the way I knew Gabe liked to see. When he came in my mouth, I felt a sudden, incredible surge of sensation, not quite an orgasm, but still an amazing combination of physical pleasure and emotional release. I showed him the cum in my mouth, implicitly asking, like always, to be permitted to swallow it. This time, though, he had other plans.

"Leave it in your mouth," he said. "And don't swallow till you start to cum for me."

I obeyed of course, leaving Gabe's semen in my closed mouth as he stripped off my skirt and panties in one move.

OK, hate to do this to you guys, but I do want to talk about something here, especially with the ladies: swallowing cum. I know a lot of girls, even grown women, still spit it out whenever a guy cums in their mouth. To me, this is nuts. Spitting means moving the stuff around more in your mouth, and it definitely ruins a lot of the experience for the guy. I totally get not wanting cum in your mouth, but it seems like just quickly swallowing it is the easiest thing to do. I mean, you're already sucking the guy's cock—why not give him that last little thing?

So, if it's a little weird to have cum in your mouth, it's, like, a lot weird to leave it there for a while. The taste is...unique: not necessarily bad, but totally different from anything else. When you have a mouthful of cum, it's also hard to think about anything else other than having a mouthful of cum. And that thought is super weird because: a.) cum makes babies, and your mouth is full of baby-making stuff, b.) that stuff was in a guy's balls like ten seconds ago, and c.) it is super nasty and also bizarrely sweet to swallow cum, and I do intend that double meaning. I don't know if I am the only girl crazy enough to think about this kind of stuff, but there it is.

Back to the story: Gabe motioned towards the piano—he no longer needed words to tell me what he wanted to do, as I'd learned over the past few weeks the different positions he wanted me in to cum. I leaned forward, my hands on the wooden cover to the keys. Gabe came around behind me and started letting fingers dance across the outer folds of my vagina, careful not to touch my clit, since I'd probably cum immediately like always.

Shit! I thought. Should have remembered "too fast to cum" as a reason for why I didn't deserve him.

This time, it was even harder not to have an orgasm, since I still had that huge load of Gabe's cum in my mouth, and I knew I could swallow it when I came. Whenever Gabe thought I might cum, he would stop his fingers moving for a second and swat me on the ass, not too hard, but not that soft, either. It really stung and made me feel like dirty slut who needed to be punished.

"Can you hear me, Rosie?"

I nodded my head, which I figured he could interpret from behind me.

"I want you to know something."

His fingers returned to my pussy. God he knew how to build me up.

"One day, if you're very good, I'm going to stick my big fat cock in your tiny pink little pussy, and I'm going to fuck your little princess cunt until you can't see straight."

As if that wasn't enough, Gabe finally found my clit, and I dissolved to the floor immediately, lucky that I still had the bodily control to swallow his cum down as I crumpled to the floor in a puddle of orgasmic bliss. Holy shit! The combination of it all: the swallowing, the teasing, the submissive pose, and, most of all, the promise of Gabe taking my virginity, had been too much for me to handle.

I remember laying on the ground, looking up to see him towering over me. His cock was still hard, and stuck out like a weapon. I realized I'd probably gotten my juices all over the carpet, though it wouldn't have been the first time. Our eyes met, and we communicated wordlessly, me asking if it had all been a real promise or just a fantasy designed to make me cum, him telling me that it all depended on me. How could I be "good?" No, not just good—"very good."

"Hey, Tinkerbell," he said. "I've gotta piss. Wanna help me aim?"

I smiled. Everything was perfect.

***

Yeah, so perfect has a way of becoming un-perfect really fast.

I must have been in some kind of sex-induced trance of happiness or something. For weeks after that day, things had been like that, me cumming hard, Gabe making me more and more his, making me beg and teasing me longer before he would let me cum, sometimes taking even a whole day. My mom pulled me aside one night after dinner, really serious.

"Who is he?" she asked.

I panicked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to buy some time.

"Who's the new guy?" she asked, as if there was an "old" guy.

As far as she knew, there had been no guys. There was no way that my Mom could find out about Gabe, either. On the other hand, I hated lying to her.

"I don't want to tell you, yet," I told her. "I wouldn't want to jinx things. Just wait a while."

I assumed she would be cool with that, but she looked super worried.

"I know things can seem great at first, like nothing can go wrong," she said. "But please be careful. You have your whole life ahead of you, and I don't want you to get hurt, sweetie."

I told her I would always be careful, but her warning made me think about some things. First, I needed to be more careful around Mom. I couldn't get caught staring lovingly at Gabe when we were sitting at the dinner table. Most of all, I couldn't have Mom see me obeying Gabe like he was my master or something. We should try to act more like regular siblings in front of her.

Second, I needed to get on birth control. I didn't need Mom for that, thankfully, so I decided to go to the gyno ASAP to get on it, since I heard you're supposed to wait a month. I knew that if Gabe wanted to have sex tomorrow I would do it, and if he wanted to cum inside me, I'd let him. It wasn't like I thought he wanted to be a teenage father to his step-sister's baby—he wasn't trying to get on a reality show—but it was still within the realm of possibility. I wanted to be smart.

Finally, it made me realize that Gabe and I needed to actually sit down and talk, as hard as it would be. Why would that be hard, you ask? Because that talk was going to be discussing shit that we say and do when we're both horny and in the middle of fooling around in the cold light of day. (Or at least, the lukewarm electric light of the bonus room upstairs.) That meant taking things that have been unreal fantasies and talking about them like they were reality. That also meant doing something that felt very unnatural: talking to Gabe like we were equal partners in a normal relationship, not all-powerful sex god and submissive little mouse, which is how I usually felt.

I won't drag this out for you: I got careful around Mom. Really careful. I also got Ortho Tri-Cyclen. Finally, I sat Gabe down for the talk, the one I was dreading.

I had decided it would be easier if we weren't at home, so we went out to eat at the Pasta Factory. (Don't knock it till you've tried the breadsticks!) I told Gabe about Mom's talk, about lying about a boyfriend, and about getting on birth control. At that point, I was about two weeks in, and I told him about the whole month thing. I didn't want it to seem like I was telling him he had to have sex with me in a couple of weeks or anything, but for some reason it felt like it, and I got really embarrassed. I looked up at him, my face red, hoping he'd give me some sign of assurance. He had this perfect smile across his face that made me feel so much better.

"I'm proud of you Rosie," he said.

"For what?" I asked, genuinely unaware that I had done anything that praiseworthy.

"For being a grown-up. I know I call you little names all the time, but you really are a woman now," he said.

Then, the coolest thing that has ever happened in the whole world happened.

"My woman," he said, softly but clearly.

My heart just melted. I was his. I mean, I was before, of course, but now he said it, so I knew he felt it too. Everything was so perfect. Then the twist.

"That's why I know you're going to understand this," he said, his face getting serious. "You need to get a boyfriend. A not-your-brother boyfriend."

Never before has a person gone from so high to so low in such a short period of time. I must have looked really hurt and confused, because he started to talk in his soothing, almost paternal voice.

"Don't cry, sweet pea," he said. "It's not like that. I'm not really giving you up. We just have to have a guy to show Mom. She's already asked me about your 'new guy,' too."

I guess it made sense that Mom would go to Gabe, knowing how much I respected him, when I had stonewalled her over the boyfriend thing.

"I've already thought about it," he continued. "You're going to have a boyfriend, and I'm going to have a girlfriend. She'll never suspect anything that way, and you'll even have a date to take you to prom in the spring."

His comforting wasn't working, of course, and you can all probably guess why.

"Girlfriend?"

He took a deep breath. Surely he knew that would throw me.

"Who?" I asked, barely even able to get that word out. I wasn't going to start crying before the lasagna came.

"I'm thinking Andrew. Great guy, not a player, good enough friend not to try anything with you. You guys only have to go out a few times, here and there, to keep it believable for Mom. I'll tell him you need a fake boyfriend to make another guy jealous, and as long as he doesn't have pay for any dates, I'm sure he won't mind hanging out with you now and then."

Of course, that wasn't what I was asking about at all. I had wanted to interrupt him during his whole sales pitch for Andrew, one of Gabe's bandmates, but thought better of it. I was thinking some very uncharacteristic thoughts right then, fantasies of a different kind, involving me straddling whatever slut Gabe started to date and slowly choking the life out of her.

"No," I said, my voice trembling, "I mean about you. Who's gonna take my place?"

I knew it was a shitty thing to say, but I couldn't help myself. Gabe looked upset, though I wasn't sure if he was mad at me or concerned about how I was feeling at first.

"No one. It's not like that," he said, pausing before he continued. "I've thought about that too. I think it should be Natalie."

I was floored. Natalie, my fellow wallflower and only real friend. I knew for a fact she had never so much as kissed a guy. Did Gabe like her?

"I think she's perfect," he continued, "because she's your friend, so you can trust her. Most importantly, I think you should tell her."

"What?!?" I said, probably too loud for the restaurant.

Gabe reached across the table and held my hand.

"Don't get me wrong, this is a big deal to me. But it's got to be harder for you. You need someone to share this with, someone you can trust, who won't judge you. If Natalie isn't that person, then fine, we'll come up with another plan. If you can trust her, though, then I think she's the only girl to pick."

He was right, of course. Still, I was worried. I didn't want Gabe to discover that he could get the same things he got from me from another girl, only not have to hide it all. Some days I loved being his sister, and other days I wished we could be like any two normal kids who meet, fall in love, and screw each other non-stop. What if he even had a thing for, like, socially awkward virgins? Natalie was as inexperienced as I had been. What if he wanted us both together. My imagination over-heated again; somehow, I always ended up picturing myself being humiliated and used, this time by Gabe and Natalie together.

"Hey, you there, Tinkerbell?" he asked, concerned. "I know this is a lot to take in."