My Master/His Slave

Story Info
A young girl learns the art of BDSM.
1.9k words
4.33
45.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first year in college and I am enjoying it so much. Being the little slut that I am I enjoy all the parties with all the sorority guys. All of the parties have proved to be more fun than I could ever handle. But one was very exciting and I just had to tell you about it.

There was this guy last night who seemed to be really nice to me. Extra nice in fact; Always bringing me refills on my drink, lighting my cigarette, commenting on the way I was dressed. Although he did appear to be a little older than most of the guys there I still enjoyed his attention.

He asked me if I would like to get out of there and go elsewhere. Well, of course I would. The party was rather dull and he was the only one entertaining me. So, I grabbed my coat and we left. Now, I have never been with an older man, so I was really turned on because I knew he wanted to fuck me. I kept flaunting myself for him. Every now and then the straps of my dress would slide down one of my shoulders and I would notice him watching as I lifted it back up.

As we were driving he told me that he admired me and thought that I was very beautiful. Well, I have never had any complaints. I stand at 5 foot 9 inches tall and love to wear stiletto heals and short sexy dresses. This particular night I had chosen to wear an extremely short dress, a pair of thigh highs was slightly peaking out from under it. I had on no underwear. And my shaved pussy was getting really wet from all the attention he was giving me.

We got to this place that I assumed was a club. There were people all over standing around dressed in latex and boots. Some dressed in leather skirts, dresses and pants. All of them seemed to be tremendously enjoying themselves. But then there were also rooms along the sides of all the walls. Not sure how many there were but you could hear people crying out, I was not sure whether it was from pleasure or pain but I knew that I was getting aroused from it all.

He took me in the last room at the end of the hallway. We entered and he turned on the lights. There were all kinds of paddles, whips, floggers, dildos, handcuffs, ropes and other things aligning the wall. There were props all over the room and even what appeared to be a gynecologist table complete with stir ups. For a few seconds my heart began to pound in my chest just wandering what he had in store for me. I could not tell if the pounding came from excitement or fear or both. I was really nervous. He told me to calm down and threw a short pleaded red plaid skirt my way. He told me to take off all my clothes and put the skirt on. I did as he requested without complaining.

He watched very closely as I changed my clothes. Walking around me and watching my ass as the dress made its way to the floor. He picked it up and gently kissed me on my lower back sending shivers all over me making my nipples very hard. I noticed him walking over to the door and locking it.

Here I was standing before him. My DD tits loose from the bra that had previously caged them. The skirt fit me perfectly and stopped just below my ass. The thigh highs he had requested to stay on. And of course my heels. I felt so exposed from the way he was staring at me. It almost felt like I was a little girl again, getting naked in front of a guy for the very first time.

He walked around behind me and freed my hair from the clip it was in. Gently he rubbed his hands along my shoulders commenting on the numerous freckles he found there. He reached into my purse and pulled out a cigarette for me to smoke. He instructed me to sit up on the table. He took the cigarette and placed it into my mouth, lighting it for me. He stepped back and said only one word…”Perfect.”

He took a stool from the corner of the room and pulled it to the front of the table and instructed me to just smoke for him. I did as he asked, although I was very nervous the entire time. I could feel my nipples growing hard with anticipation of his next move. He took his eyes off me for a moment and glanced at the wall removing a basic leather paddle from it.

He told me that if, at any time, I did not like what he was doing to me that all I had to do was say RED and he would stop. If I said GREEN he would keep doing it. And if I said YELLOW he would use caution. And that any following conversations that we had I must begin or end everything I said with Sir.

I nodded my head in compliance still not really sure what he had planned for me. He told me to grab on to the bar in front of the mirror. He inserted a fat dildo into my pussy. Told me to cross my legs together making sure that it stayed in my cunt. My ass was bent over and exposed to him. He began to gently paddle my ass, slowly at first and then the faster. “Green!” I said. I loved the feel of the paddle on my ass. And every time that he would hit my ass, it would make the dildo go further into my cunt. He began spanking me harder at that time and it felt as though I was being fucked by a really big cock!

The harder he spanked the wetter I got. I could feel the cold air caressing my very sore ass but God it felt so good. He instructed me to stand up and walk to the table, making sure the dildo remained in my pussy. When I got over to the table he told me to lie down on it. He proceeded to tie my hands down to the sides of the table with the leather straps that were attached to it. He told me to scoot my ass down to the edge of the table and make sure it was almost hanging off. My hands were tied together above me and then he pulled the stir ups out and told me to place my feet in them. There were leather straps on them as well.

He slowly removed the dildo from my cunt and placed it aside. He took a flogger from the wall and began to casually rub it along my body. He got down in between my legs and began to slap my pussy with it. The straps would occasionally hit my clit, almost making me cum, But no quite. He walked around the table and grabbed both my nipples in his fingers and began to slightly pull them. Seeing the look that was on my face, he began to pull harder and harder. The sensations were unlike any that I had ever experienced. He attached nipple clamps to both my nipples. A chain was connecting them to each other. At first I was tempted to scream from the intense pain but then it began to numb a little and felt incredible.

He would tug on the chain from time to time sending strong pulsating sensations down to my clit. He undid the leather cuffs that were restraining my hands. Reaching to the side and grabbed the dildo again. He told me that he wanted to watch me cum. I was dying to feel his cock deep within me but was too afraid to ask. So, I complied with what he told me to do. My legs were spread wide for his viewing pleasure. He lit a cigarette and placed it into my mouth telling me to gently fuck myself while I smoked. He placed the ashtray on my stomach. He continued to pull on the nipple clamps from time to time. It made my pussy throb from deep within. He would watch intently as I took a drag and billowed smoke into the air through my blood red lips. From the look in his eyes and the feel of the fake cock sliding in and out of my pussy, I began to throb.

As soon as the cigarette was gone he removed the ashtray and took a seat very close to my now dripping wet cunt. He was close enough to lick it if he choose to. He told me…”I want you to fuck your cunt, as hard as you can. I want the dildo to disappear behind those beautiful shaven pussy lips of yours. And under no circumstances are you allowed to cum until I tell you to. Do you understand?”

I responded with a breathless , “Yes Sir!”

I began pushing the dildo into my cunt and he responded, “HARDER!”

I slammed it as hard as I could into my pussy. I could feel it pounding against my cervix. Afraid to utter as word as my orgasm approached. He got up and walked around the table admiring me and then grabbing the chain attached to my nipples and pulling on them harder than ever before, he told me to cum, “NOW!”

I did. The orgasm overtook me sending waves of pleasure through my body. It felt as though flames were licking my nipples from the amount of pressure on them. Just as I thought my orgasm was about to end, I came so hard that I could not muffle the screams. It felt better than anything I had ever experienced.

After I was completely done, he told me to put on my clothes. I did but I was wondering about him. Wasn’t I supposed to please him as well? He removed the clamps from my nipples and put all the toys back as they were. When I was fully dressed he stood a few seconds and admired me.

“Let’s go.” We quietly walked to the parking lot together. He put his arm around me to shield me from the chill that had developed.

When we got into the car he asked me, “Did you enjoy what happened in there?”

“Yes. I did very much. It was unlike anything I have ever had before, Sir”

We drove for a while in silence, except for me telling him the directions to my house.

When we arrived, I asked, “Why did you not take pleasure in me, Sir?” I was almost in tears.

He gently took me into his arms, telling me that he did enjoy me. And that he would take what was rightfully his in due time. He told me he would be there to pick me up the following day and we would talk more about what had happened then.

“I want my beautiful little girl to go and rest now.” He said with much admiration.

“Thank you. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Sir.”

With our final good-byes said, he kissed me gently on the forehead. I got out of the car. He watched me casually walk up to the door and waited until I disappeared inside before leaving the driveway.

Little did I realize that I am now his slave and he is my Master.