My Master Subjects Me ...

Story Info
Slave experiences a threesome & a Black man.
1.4k words
3.87
79k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers

My Master Subjects Me To Interracial Sex

The headwaiter told Bobby that our friend was at the bar and to meet him there. I was walking ahead of Bobby, into a very dark, secluded bar area. I see the figure of a man standing at the far end, where the bar curved around and ended at the wall.

As we approached the man, he reached out and held me by the shoulders, looking me up and down. "Damn, Bobby, you are right...she is made for fucking." He put his arms around me, bent down, and whispered in my ear, "So, YOU are Bobby's cocksucking slut bitch...tonight you are going to be OUR cocksucking slut bitch"!

He could feel the trembling through my body, knowing his words would have that effect on me. He released me and shook hands with Bobby, making small talk. Bobby motioned for me to take the stool that was next to the wall. His friend, Al, was on the next stool. Bobby stood between the two stools.

I had a chance to look over this very tall black man, who was half standing and half sitting on the stool. Al was looking at my nipples, showing oddly through the silk of the low-cut blouse I was wearing. Bending one finger, he slipped it under the edge of the blouse and worked it down to my nipple.

"What the fuck"? His eyes lit up as he turned to Bobby and said, "She has on nipple pendants...man, are you up on the latest trend, or what? I bet you had one helluva lot of fun putting them on her...they are as hard as rocks. No wonder the outline of her nipples look so strange"

Bobby grinned. Al was so busy investigating the strange nipple shape through the blouse, he hadn't noticed Bobby had been quietly unbuttoning the buttons on my skirt. Bobby told Al to place his hand on my thigh and feel the smoothness of my skin. Bobby told me to move to the very edge of the stool and separate my legs, one to go on the floor and the other bent and hooked onto the rail around the stool. He placed his foot on the opposite side of the stool, so it wouldn't tip over.

Al's hand was stroking my thighs and started working up to where my bikini panties would be. It only took a second for Al to realize my bikinis had no crotch. A wide grin appeared on his face. While his hand was exploring, he was asking questions. "Slut bitch - Bobby says you have never had a threesome...is that right"?

My thoughts were focused on the feelings aroused by his searching hands. Al repeated the question and, this time, I nodded my head. I didn't trust myself to speak. "Now, slut bitch, Bobby says you have never had sex with a black man...is that also right"? Again I nodded my head.

"Slut bitch, I want to hear you beg me to pull out my cock, so you can see for yourself that is will be the biggest dick you have ever had jammed up inside you," Al snarled, impatient at my slow answers.

Bobby reached over and pulled on the dangle, clamped to my nipple, making me jerk in somewhat pleasure pain. "Answer Al, my slut bitch, I want to hear you beg to suck on his cock, and to have it jammed inside that nice tight pussy of yours."

Al pulled out his dick, and I sucked in my breath. Bobby had told me he was so big there might be a problem getting it inside me. The other white girl that Al had fucked, was three inches taller than me and she had had a hard time taking all of him inside her. Bobby whispered in my ear that I was to put my hands on his prick to see if my hands could cover him completely.

I gasped in total disbelief. With both hands barely wrapped around this huge solid meat hunk, there was still his cockhead I could not cover. I squirmed a bit, protesting that my tight pussy would never be able to take him inside me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, " I want to see your big black cock...I want to put my hands on your cock...please...I want you to fuck me. I want to please my Master and I will show him how much I love this chance to make love to a black man. I love my Master and I will do anything for him. I want to taste your cum. I want your cum to spurt on my face, on my tits. I beg of you, fuck me in my pussy and fill me with your hot thick cum. I want all of you stuffed up my cunt. I want you to stretch me wide...oh god, I need you to fuck me"!

With a sudden motion, Al put his hand behind my head and bent me over his cock. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, but I could barely ease his dickhead into my mouth. I could feel Bobby stroking my back but, with enough pressure that I knew I was to lick and suck on his dick. I was below the level of the bar, so no one could see me.

"You slut bitch...you are going to know what a black cock can do...you are going to want to crave it again. You will love the thickness of my cum and how much I am going to dump into you. I am going to fill you so full of my black man cum that Bobby will think he is swimming in cum when he fucks you," snarled Al.

All of a sudden, I felt Bobby's fingers reaching under me and stroking my now swollen pussy lips. "Al, I think you have been getting to her...she is as hot as I have ever seen her...why not check her out for yourself"?

Al immediately pulled my wet and sucking mouth off his cock and allowed me to sit upright again. Before I could take in a jagged breath, his fingers went to my aching swollen pussy, found the wet opening, and thrust in one finger. His hands were large and his finger was about the size of a medium cock. My pussy immediately started to suck on his finger.

With a rough motion, two more fingers joined the first. I was squirming back and forth on the seat and I spread my legs even wider. In and out his fingers went, sensing I was going to cum right then and there. Al reached forward and clamped his mouth on mine, stifling any moans that might have reached the ears of the bartender.

Bobby's hands were on my nipples, squeezing and twisting on the nipple rings. Without any warning, I exploded into convulsions that threatened to knock over the stool.

"That's right slut bitch, you are going to get fucked tonight like you have never been fucked before in your life. You are going to take every inch of my huge dick up your pussy. I am going to fuck you until you stretch to fit all of me. And, when I get tired of fucking you in your pussy, I will fuck you in your mouth while Bobby fucks you with more cum. And...when all of our cum has filled you up, I will make you scoop handfuls of into your mouth, and we will watch you tasting and eating ALL of it.."

"And, if you are as good a cocksucker, as Bobby says you are and, if you fuck even half as good as he says you can, we will give you a special treat. Bobby is going to video tape this big black man fucking a white gal. Then, this big black man is going to tape a white man fucking what is left of you. I might even fuck you in your pussy and let Bobby fuck you in your ass at the same time. You are going to be one worn-out bitch."

"Then, we will tape you licking and cleaning up our cum soaked cocks. If you don't do it to our satisfaction, then you will feel my hands on your ass cheeks, pinching and slapping. Bobby may even use a whip on your red sore ass cheeks. You ARE going to please us tonight."

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Note: Bobby asked me to write this story for him. He assured me that is a true story and that every detail actually happened. I am waiting to hear what happened after they left the bar, and went to a motel.

Salsa105
Salsa105
15 Followers