My Master's Tutelage Ch. 01

Story Info
A subbie girl's story of her Master's lessons.
1.7k words
3.7
14.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew what the end result was going to be. It didn't matter what she said or what she did. If she resisted, he would only make it more brutal, more severe. Deep down there was comfort in the fact that she had no choice. Deep down she knew in the end he would be the one to carry her into the shower, to wash her, bathe her body in sweet scents, softly dry her with a warm...

SMACK

His large calloused hand made sharp contact with her face. He only hit her like that when she was daydreaming. Quickly she searched her brain, hoping some subconscious thread of what hehadbeen saying, some minute clue as to what task he had asked her to perform would spring to the surface...

But nothing came.

She kept her head bowed toward the floor as she knelt at his feet, and awaited his command. She would really have to make an effort to perform perfectly from here on if tonight was to be a success.

"I WAS telling you to rise from your position on the floor there and get up on the bed.. Think you can handle that girl, or are your thoughts not with your Master this evening? Get up there." His crop of leather that stung so sweetly made quick contact with her ass twice, she quickly scrambled up from her position, trying to be graceful, and climbed the small step that made getting into the high four poster bed a little easier for her. "Now get in position girl, or do I need to remind you what that is?"

She answered him by quickly kneeling on the bed with her legs as far apart as she could stand, she leaned forward til her face was in the mattress, and stretched her arms above her head on the bed as straight as she could. This gave him a very open view of her freshly washed and shaven pussy. If he didn't approve of it's looks, the smart sting of the crop would likely be all the notice she would be given. But no sting of the crop came across her exposed genitals. She heard him breathe deeply in and out, and a low groan escaped him. Even though he was her Master and demanded he have complete control over her, and punished her regularly if she disobeyed in any way, heloved the smell of her pussy when it was in this perfect state. He reveled in how perfect it was, how pink, how soft it felt to his handand his cock. She knew this from his actions only, as he had never been so vulnerable to speak of this to her, but she could tell, and this was the best reward, that hewanted her.

"Get down now, you shameless cunt, and stop displaying your pussy so. Go put on the things I laid out for you and come back immediately."

She dismounted the gigantic bed and assumed the position in which she was to travel about the house. On all fours with her head looking down at the floor she crawled into the room that was adjoining his where she slept when he did not command her to sleep elsewhere. She supposed a "normal" person would have called ither room but as his possession, she had no belongings, no rights, so it would just be silly to refer to this room as such. On the low bed was lying a short cotton baby doll dress with puffy sleeves, and a pink ribbon that would hit right across the largest part of her breasts smashing them down. This made her frown a bit as she was very proud of her breasts. The dress was hemmed so that it hung to just above her slit, displaying with this girlish dress her very mature ripened pussy. There were also little cotton panties with this dress, with lace all across the backside. This the girl did not like, covering her freshly shaven cunt, but she had no choice. Her hair was pulled into two high ponytails, one on each side of her head, and now she tied each with a long white satin ribbon. Her feet were bare and the only jewelry she wore was the thin silver collar which only he had the key to remove. She got back down on all fours and crawled back into his room and await his next command. When she got to his feet, she lowered her head til her forehead touched the floor and waited.

"Get up from there, you will walk downstairs tonight, the outfit is to be viewed with you standing up straight." She stood as straight and still as she could. He clipped the end of a black braided leash to the small ring on her collar, and with her in front, so Master could see how she was presenting herself, and watch the reactions of the others, they started out the door of the bedroom and began the descent down the stairs. Master was dressed in navy blue satin pajamas, which was his outfit of choice for these "get-togethers" as he enjoyed the slickness of the fabric. No matter how stern he tried to come off, she knew he was excited to show her off, his hardened cock beneath his flowing pajamas told the truth. Internally she smiled, she loved this even as much as she dreaded it.

As they made their way to the bottom of the stairs, she saw there were more people than usual. Her heart began to skip and she felt a nervous tremble run through her. He walked her to the center of the front parlor and directed her to stand in the middle of a clearing of chairs. There was a wooden bench behind her of about four feet long, but she could only see it out of her periphery, as she knew she was not allowed to turn her head.

Circled around her in the plain wooden chairs were about 25 people, mostly men, she counted quickly only four women, and one of them was kneeling athermaster's side.with a collar and attached chain. Everyone was clothed except for the kneeling girl who was completely naked except for her collar. She noted also, that the girl's pussy was completely free of hair as if it had been waxed or removed permanently.

He was circling her smirking slightly as the guests admired his girl. When he rounded her front again he tapped her shoulder only once, and she dropped to her knees. Master produced his erect cock from the slit in his pants and she took it into her mouth right away. Closing her eyes she thought only of his cock and how her mouth was wrapped around it. She caressed and sucked it expertly, running the tip of her tongue along the underside of the shaft and encircling the tip before she took him fully into her mouth again, letting the head of his cock touch the back of her throat, as she knew he liked to feel that. She was allowed to steady herself by touching her hands to each side of his body at the hips, but she could not caress, or fondle him in any way, not in front of the guests. He only let her suck him for a few moments and just as she began to really feel it pulsate with energy, he shoved her back hard so that she fell onto her bottom on the floor.

"Go lie on your back on that bench." This was a new request, and she really began to be nervous as he NEVER sprang anything on her in front of company. Usually he liked her to perform with almost mechanized perfection. But she did as she was told, trying not to display her worries on her face. "Keep your eyes to the ceiling girl, or else. Don't let me catch you looking around." Master left her field of vision, but she heard the clink of the slave girl's chain and with mounting horror he came back leading her.

"Now you get your bald little pussy up over my girl's face and she will suck your clit as well as she just sucked my cock." Now Master had never brought another girl into these exhibitions he held, and so when the slave girl's pink little slit came over her face she nearly balked and threw her off, but she knew she couldn't, she had to obey him. She began to part the slave girl's lips with the tip of her tongue and drove it far into her cunt. She was very wet and the girl could feel herself getting wet while licking this strange pussy. She flicked her clit quickly back and forth and from underside to top, and sucked rhythmically on it. The slave girl's hips moved ever so slightly letting her know what she was doing was good. Suddenly Master spoke," Ah, you shameless fucking whore, your pussy is dripping so from sucking this stranger's cunt, that your lacy little panties are soaked!" With one motion he took hold and ripped them from her body. Now she could feel the slave girl's breath on her wet crotch. Before she could think another thought, his erection drove into her with such force that she nearly fell off the bench, taking the slave girl with her, but she held her ground and tried to keep her tongue buried in the smooth cunt grinding on her face.

He continued to drive into her thrust after thrust, his rock hard cock tearing at her cunt, even though she was dripping with wetness. She loved when Master fucked her like this, hard and ravenous, but she wished she could just concentrate on him. As it was, she was concentrating more on her task of licking the pussy of the slave girl. All of a sudden, he granted her wish. He pulled out of her and grabbed the slave girl by the hair and jerked her body away. She heard the girl hit the floor to the side of her.

"I want you all to myself, girl. I want to lay my weight on you and fuck you. Use you like you are merely a cunt, a fuck -hole that has one purpose...to milk the cum from my cock."