My Master's Wrath

Story Info
She displeases her online master.
1.3k words
3.25
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an online master. He surprise me the other day when we were online chatting by ordering me to insert a candle into my cunt. I quickly obeyed and was rewarded with my mastered approval.

Seeing my master's fondness for candles and trying to anticipate his future needs I decided to practice using candles in my arse and cunt. When I was alone again I managed to get four taper candles in my cunt and two in my arse. I put the remaining two candles in my mouth and sucked on them, imagining they were my master huge hard cock. I played with my clit and came really hard. I emailed my master to tell him what I'd done, expecting him to be pleased. This is his reply and what happened then.

SLAVE,
A MASTER ENJOYS IT WHEN THEIR SUB TAKES INITIATIVE, HOWEVER U DIDN'T ASK PERMISSION,U SHALL BE PUNISHED. TAKE FOUR CANDLES AND INSERT THEM IN YOUR ARSE, YES IT WILL HURT BUT YOU WILL NOT CRY IF YOU UTTER EVEN THE TINIEST COMPLAINT I WILL BLISTER YOUR BUT WITH A BAMBOO STICK. ALSO THE NEXT ITEM OF USE FOR SUCH ACTIVITIES WILL BE A HAIR SPRAY BOTTLE, THE METAL KIND. ALSO AFTER U REMOVE THE CANDLES I WANT U TO LIGHT THEM AND LET THEM BURN DOWN. THE SMELL OF BEING IN YOUR CUNT AND ASS WILL MAKE U EROTICALLY DREAM. I MISS AND DESIRE YOUR TOUCH AND YOUR SUBMISSIVENESS. U HAVE MY PERMISSION TO PLAY WITH YOURSELF USING ONLY THE ITEMS I HAVE AUTHORIZED. ANYTHING ELSE WILL CONSTITUTE DIS-OBEDIENCE WHICH I WILL NOT STAND FOR. I HAVE NO QUALMS ABOUT TYING YOU TO YOUR BED FACE DOWN AND BEATING OBEDIENCE INTO YOUR SEXUALLY DESIRABLE BODY, DO U UNDERSTAND ME?

I WILL DREAM AND THINK OF U UNTIL NEXT TIME WE CAN TALK. TELL ME OF HOW THE FEELING OF IT ALL IS.

YOUR MASTER

Master

Thank you for your instructions master. My cunt became very wet just reading your email.

I have a hair spray bottle such as you describe. It is now covered with my cunt juice - the smell reminding me of you, master.

I inserted the hair spray bottle into my cunt as you ordered. It was difficult to get in. But I persevered. I used my fingers to widen my cunt hole. I pushed one edge of the bottle against my hole and twisted and pushed until it was inside me. The can was so tight, the cold metal against my skin tightening my muscles, stopping it from sliding into my cunt.

To please you master, I kept twisting and turning it ever slowly until my cunt was filled. I left the can there for 30 minutes without touching myself (wanted to leave my orgasm until I used the candles - does my self control please you master?).

I went about my household chores: ironing, washing up and even speaking to my tax accountant on the phone with my cunt stretched around the hair spray can. It felt so good knowing I was pleasing you master.

When I was finished my chores I withdrew the bottle and confronted the candles. I was so frightened of the candles master. I knew I could fit two in my slut arse but four! You do indeed know how to challenge my limits.

Master I feared I would fail and be forced to report my failure to you, which I fully know will incur punishment. But I am even more frightened of the bamboo cane than the candles so I attempted to follow your orders.

I laid down on my bed on my side so I could see the reflection of my arse in my mirrored wardrobe doors. I spread my arse cheeks and pushed the first candle against my hole. It slid inot my well-used arse easily. The second was no problem either. I looked like such a whore with the candles in my arse.

I kept thinking of you, my wonderful master and how you so well understand the slut side of me and my need to submit.

I got onto my hands and knees and wiggled my arse from side to side, ejoying the sight and feeling of the two candles as they jiggled around.

I reached around and began turning them - trying to loosen my hole further. Then I started rubbing my clit.

Oh Master! The relief after being on the edge of desire of cumming the whole time the hairspray bottle was in my cunt!

I could feel the waves of an intense orgasm building. I stopped before I came, using the euphoric, pain-deadening feeling to help me cope with the insertion of the third candle.

I was so relieved when it slid into its home snuggly pushed against the other two candles.

My full stretched arse felt so good! I did not cry out master. I was in another world of ecstacy where only my need and my master's will mattered. I felt so high, I thought I might pass out.

But I knew I had not completed my instructions. I so want to please you master.

So I grabbed the fourth candle. I pushed it into the centre of the other three candles poking from my arse. I was so out of this world that I thought I was watching someone else's tortured arse being ravaged in the wardrobe mirror.

The was no space for the candle and the other three candles began to point at diagonals their ends forming a wall to stop the fourth candle entering. It hurt everytime I tried to push the fourth candle in master.

I was panting and scared. I could feel my arse muscles tensing, my hole swelling, tender and painful to the touch. I was failing you master. Tears of disappointment sprang to my eyes but I did not utter a sound master.

I gritted my teeth, forced my muscles to relax and pushed the last candle hard in between the other three. I watched in amazement as the other candles straightened and the fourth slide straight in.

My joy at knowing I had completed your instructions was quickly replaced by an excruciating stabbing pain as my arse couldn't stretch enough. I saw the four candles sticking straight out of my arse and a few drops of blood weeping at the edge of my arsehole where the tender tissue had torn.

I heard a wailing scream. I wondered where it was coming from and realised it was me. It hurt so much master. I didn't mean to scream. I'm so sorry. I began crying and whimpering, I withdrew the candles without cumming. I didn't deserve the release after failing you.

I lit the candles and bowed before them chanting "Sorry master," over and over, like a mantra, pleading for your forgiveness. I stayed naked and on my knees before the candles for the rest of the night.

When I fell alsleep on the floor I dreamt of you. Your eyes wild with anger. I felt the rush of air as the cane swept toward me, heard the solid "thack" as it struck and felt the blistering sting of its kiss as it delivered your punishment. I woke covered in sweat, heavy with failure.

Please master know how hard I tried. I'm so sorry. I know I failed you by not being able to remain silent. I understand you have no choice but to punish me but I throw myself at your feet, kissing them, begging for mercy. I am so afraid of the cane master. But as ever I will submit to whatever treatment you deem appropriate.

Enraged as you are master I am reluctant to mention this but as your property I am compelled to tell you. I meet other men to satisfy my need for cock - in my mouth, cunt and arse - the cum of strangers smeared over my breasts and face, dripping from my used holes, drying in my long hair. Would it please you to describe these encounters to you?

Begging your forgiveness and yearning to feel your touch using my body however you wish.

Slave