My Mate

Story Info
Werewolf finds his mate.
1.5k words
85.2k
53
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
970 Followers

I looked up at the sky, it was growing dark, and I only had a few more minutes. I had locked down the ranger station and my cabin home several hours before I had started this monthly hike to a remote location in the park. Every month for the past 7 months I had been repeating this monthly ritual.

9 months ago I had been attacked shortly after sunset on the night after the full moon. An animal had attacked me and although I had been successful beating it off with my walking stick I was left with a savaged leg. I had thought it simply a large wolf and when I had tested negative for rabies put it out of my mine.

8 months ago the night before a full moon as the sunset I felt incredible pain, my entire body felt afire and I thought I was suffering a sudden fever. My skin felt too tight as if too small for me. Then suddenly I howled with sudden sharp pain mingled with terror, and I was no longer human.

To put some myths away, werewolves change not just the night of the full moon, but also the night preceding and following a full moon. The change itself is not pleasurable; it is torturous which may explain why the animal is so thoroughly consumed with the killer instinct. Every moment I am the wolf I am fully aware and conscious of my actions but the instincts of the animal greatly overwhelm any amount of will and thought the human has.

That first night I had destroyed the inside of my home, and had only just barely not succeeded in tearing the door off the hinges and escaping into the night near where people dwell.

The following day I searched the park for a suitable remote location and found my place, a cave deep in the national forest's wilderness, miles from any human habitation and distant enough from where campers should be that I hoped they would be safe.

That night after my change I prowled the area around the cave marking out a territory of my own, noting the smells of other predators, and as I completed my first circuit coming upon the smell of another werewolf.

He burst from the underbrush attacking with fang and claw sending me tumbling with a howl of pain. I got up with a speed I did not know I possessed and turned to face my attacker.

He was large, and darker of fur than I, but his smell my instincts immediately recognized as the one who had attacked me a month before. I was furious and both the man watching and the beast acting were one in their anger.

I attacked slashing with my fore claws driving my adversary back. I quickly had him backed into a tree and as he rose up to strike me with both paws at once I charged forward with jaws open. My teeth sank into his throat and he whimpered pathetically before I tore the meat of his throat out.

The other struggled for breath and then collapsed limply, and as death closed in on it I charged forward. I tore great chunks of flesh from my enemy's flesh and swallowed them in great gulps, soon all that was left was bones, and I felt stronger, more powerful than before.

I resumed my patrol, and did not come upon any other threats either that night or the final night of change for the month.

The strength of the beast was apparent in my everyday self, and the power I had gained by devouring my enemy as well filled me with greater energy and strength than I had ever felt.

In the months following I had killed and eaten two more of my kind, each one making me stronger than I had been before. Every month I increased my territory hoping to find more opponents.

Tonight was the night before a full moon, so the first of three nights of changing, and while part of me feared what I would do as the beast the other part of me was excited, even thrilled with what was to come.

I finally made it to my cave and I double-checked my supplies. I kept the cave stocked with the things a human needed, food, clothing, bedding and fire materials. I quickly stripped out of my clothes, no point in destroying them as I changed and there was no one here to see me in the nude.

I watched the sun set, expectantly. The moment the sun disappeared from the horizon I felt the familiar sensations, my skin being too small, my face too short, and the pain. As the pain became unendurable I screamed. My scream turned to a howl as the change was complete, and I was the beast.

I immediately began my prowl, circling the outer perimeter of my territory, marking it as mine.

The wind shifted slightly and I smelled a scent I did not recognize. Too late to avoid the ambush a furry form burst from the under bush and charged with claws blazing.

The pain of the scratches was negligible and I growled low at this interloping werewolf. It was smaller than me, but both faster and more agile than the other three I had previously faced. This one had reddish brown fur, and quick green eyes.

Darting in and making its score and moving away before I could strike back it wasn't really causing me any real harm or pain, but I wasn't winning either.

Then I noted the pattern attack and as the smaller beast charged forward I swung with my paw. Much less powerful than I it went flying into the air crashing into a tree.

I did not allow it time to rise I was upon my opponent in an instant and had its throat in my jaws.

She whimpered and immediately took a submissive pose.

She! Rung like a bell through my nostrils and into my beastly mind.

I growled low, possessively, around her throat. When I sensed the appropriate submission I released her throat from my jaws and continued sniffing her. I used my tongue to test her readiness, she was in heat!

I nudged her with my nose and she rolled over onto her paws, and I mounted her. We were soon joined and our howls of passion filled the forest.

I woke naked with the unfamiliar sensation of a morning blowjob. I looked down in amazement to find the most gorgeous red head sliding her tongue over the head of my cock.

She looked up at me and my eyes met her emerald green ones. She slipped the head of my cock between her lips and smiled around my cock. Then as she continued to watch my face she slid her mouth down my cock, nearly taking my entire length at once.

She slid her lips back up my shaft and then she suddenly engulfed my entire cock letting it slide down her throat. She made a low throaty noise around my cock that vibrated all the way through me, and nearly made me cum instantly.

She rotated her body around in a non-too subtle hint indicating she would like similar treatment. As she straddled my face I eagerly ran my tongue along her slit.

As her mouth continued to devour my cock, I ran my tongue around the folds of her pussy trying to find every bit of her juice.

As I felt my cock near explosion I took her clit between my teeth and as I bit lightly I flicked it with my tongue. She screamed around my cock as I shot my load into her mouth and she gushed into mine.

We spent several long moments licking each other clean. Then with my cock fully hard again I rolled her onto her back and spun around.

I thrust my cock deep into her pussy in a single push and she screamed out into the forest surrounding us.

I forcefully pounded my cock deep into her as if the beast still controlled my actions. I growled low and she moaned with me.

Her eyes were open wide staring up into mine as I continue to hammer her pussy.

Suddenly her pussy clenched tight on my cock and she screamed again as she came around my cock.

Her orgasm was more than I could take and with a final deep thrust I buried my cock as deeply into her as possible and shot my load up into her again as I animalistically roared with my orgasm.

Spent I rolled off of her and she rolled close to me.

" So you are my dream lover?" She asked with a smile.

" You are mine." I growled possessively, not sure where this new side of me came from, was the beast affecting the man?

She smiled and nodded.

Feeling once again rejuvenated I rolled back on top. The animal was unleashed and this was my mate!

n2anal78
n2anal78
970 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Potentially Good Story

Too much time was spent leading up to the ending, which was very short. Try to use other words besides "cock"

E.P.M.E.P.M.over 18 years ago
Yes!

I found this to be a very hot read! The way you told it was very compelling. You expressed the behavior of the werewolf very convincingly.

sacksackover 18 years ago
started off well....

I thought the ending was a bit flat as if you got a bit bored with your own story. Good luck in the contest anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not bad

different but not that interesting

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Finding Love A need to claim what's his.in NonHuman
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Miley and the Alpha A newly turned werewolf is taken by an Alpha.in NonHuman
Taken by the Beast Lonely woman gives in to her animalististic urges.in NonHuman
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories