My Mate's Girlfriend

Story Info
He meets her in unusual circumstances.
2.6k words
4.33
68.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

Paul's a mate of mine. He's a genuine nice guy and that surprises people when they find he's a mate of mine. Most people think I'm a bit of a bastard, but Paul doesn't mind that. He just says that's who I am. Like I said, a genuine nice guy. Like me, he's in the building trade. Difference is, he's concreter, where I'm a carpenter.

What else do you need to know about him? Early twenties, girls think he's handsome, reasonably intelligent, affable and popular. He's also got a very nice girlfriend, Nichole, known as Nicky.

Nichole's a couple of years younger than Paul. Around twenty, is my guess. She's a brunette, quite pretty and, like Paul, reasonably intelligent and she stacked. She's got the sort of figure that would give a blind man an erection. She's a secretary/receptionist, I believe.

Nichole is also what they call a good girl. That means she won't put out. If I was betting, I'd put my money down on her still being a virgin. I know Paul's not getting any from her, even though she runs tame at his place, because he was griping about it the other day.

He's too nice to push the issue when she tells him to back off. I reckon she takes advantage of his good nature and nice manners. I suspect that it won't be all that long before they break up.

I could be wrong about Nicky, of course. I don't know her that well. I'd seen her around a bit before she took up with Paul, and I've seen a bit more of her since then. The only real knowledge I have of her is that her ex-boyfriends always struck me as losers, which probably explains why she's found it so easy to keep her legs crossed.

I'm Gavin by the way. Early twenties, fond of the ladies and they're fond of me. I am not a Lothario, chasing after them all the time, but I do appreciate their company.

One day I happened to get a bit better acquainted with Nicky. Paul had to go to Sale to do some work at the Air Force base there, and would be staying on the base for the week. He asked me if it would be possible for me to drop past his place sometime during the week and check over his PC for him. He thought he'd picked up a virus and was hoping I could fix it for him. I'm quite handy with computers and I like mucking around with them so I said sure. He let me have a spare key and then he toddled off to Sale.

I was busy over the next couple of days but I happened to have Wednesday afternoon off, so after lunch I headed over to Paul's place and let myself in. I was walking down to the room that he uses as an office when I heard a noise.

Now the house was supposed to be empty. Paul didn't have any pets, he was in Sale, and Nicky would be at work. If someone had bust in looking for something to pinch, that someone was about to get a nasty surprise. The noise had come from Paul's bedroom and so I walked quietly up to it and stepped in.

That someone got a very nasty surprise. A pleasant surprise for me, mind you, but a stark naked Nicky was horrified.

After the first horrified scream and the traditional dance of the hands, Nicky recognised me and screamed at me to get out. I just smiled and asked her why she was there. She should, I pointed out, be at work.

"The owner had to attend a funeral," she said, "and he closed for the day and we all had the day off. I came around to Paul's place to do some housekeeping for him and then I had a shower. Why are you here? You can tell me later. Will you just please go away while I get dressed?"

The shower explained the nudity. There seemed to be a lot of it and I was quite enjoying the view.

"No," I said, in answer to her second question, "and I'm here to work on Paul's computer. He thinks it's got a virus."

"What do you mean, no?" Nicky protested. "I want to get dressed."

"And you can," I told her. "Just as soon as we've finished, although you'll probably want another shower."

"Finished what?" Nicky asked, looking startled.

I smiled. I haven't been called a bastard for no reason.

"Me Tarzan, you Jane," I told her. "Jane naked. Tarzan horny. Jane is going to be screwed."

"I most definitely am not going to be screwed, as you so crudely put it. You get out of this room right now. And I'll be telling Paul how you're harassing me."

Nicky wasn't too impressed with my Tarzan act, it seemed. Not that it mattered. She was still naked and there was a nice bed right behind her. I moved towards her, unbuckling my belt as I came.

"You can't be serious," Nicky protested. "I said no. No way. Now you've had your little joke. Please just leave."

As I was taking my trousers off while Nicky said this, she must have realised even before she'd finished speaking that I was serious. She started backing away, but only succeeded in bumping against the bed and involuntarily sitting on it.

Stepping out of my trousers I also bent and took hold of Nicky's ankles, flipping them up onto the bed so that she was now lying down.

"No need to rush," I told her. "I don't mind taking my time."

"I sat on the bed by accident and you damn well know it," Nicky protested, pushing at me as I sat down on the bed next to her.

I just laughed, caught her wrists and pinned them above her head. A slight twist and I was lying next to her, one of my legs settling between hers before she even thought to close them. From the horrified look on her face she could feel my hairy thigh pressing against sensitive female flesh.

I only needed one hand to hold her arms out of the way. She wasn't exactly struggling, apparently not believing that I was actually going to do this. I suspect that her belief took a bit of a hit when my free hand closed over one breast while my mouth closed over the other.

"Gavin," she wailed, "you can't do this to me. I don't do this sort of thing."

"Nicky," I returned. "Everyone does this sort of thing. Some just start doing it sooner than others. Now be quiet for a while."

To assist her in being quiet, I kissed her. This meant I had to let go her wrists so that I could keep both her breasts warm, and she promptly repaid me by drumming her fists on my back. To turn her mind of hitting at me and on to something more productive, I reluctantly released one of her breasts and reached down.

As soon as my hand closed over her mound she stopped hitting. She seemed to just shudder slightly. Leaning back from her a little I looked at her.

"You're touching me," she gasped.

"I've been touching you for a while," I pointed out, my hand gently palpitating her mound.

"Not there, you haven't," she whispered.

"Well, I'm sorry," I told her. "I'll make up for lost time now."

With that I eased her lips apart and slipped a finger inside her, and Nicky squealed.

"What are you doing?" she demanded.

I was getting a bit tired of that question. I explained it to her.

"Nicky, instead of asking what I'm doing all the time, just take a moment to think about it. If my mouth is on your breast sucking on your nipple, don't ask, just relax and feel it and you'll know what I'm doing. If you find my finger here, doing this, you should be able to guess what I'm doing."

From her shocked squeal at the second example, she knew what I was doing all right.

"I'll give you a clue this time. Your clitoris is just here, so when I do this, I'm waking it up."

Nicky almost bounced off the bed at that one, but at least she was shutting up. Or so I thought. A few moments later and she started again.

"Gavin, I said no, and I meant it," she protested. "You have to stop this now."

"Nicky, will you just be quiet for a while," I growled. "I'll stop and you can ask questions when my cock is inside you, alright?"

"No," she wailed. "You're not supposed to be having sex with me."

"Then you should have thought of that before you got undressed for me," I pointed out, and the sheer unfairness of the accusation seemed to shut her up again.

As I continued to tease her, I could feel Nicky squirming about on the bed. She was getting excited, but didn't yet know what she was excited about. My explorations had showed that she was still a virgin, even though she wouldn't be one for much longer. My trespassing touch also told me she was hot and wet and ready for the next step, and I was way past ready to take it.

I wasn't going to just roll on top of Nicky and force her. I wanted her to see me coming, to realise that she was being taken and to accept it. I moved down and settled between her thighs. Taking her knees in my hands I eased them farther apart and lifted them, while Nicky looked at me and protested.

"What are you doing?" she started to say, then corrected herself. "All right, I know what you're doing. Why are you spreading my legs like that?"

"You'll find it easier when I enter you," quite reasonable I thought. From the look on her face you'd have thought I was offering to rape her or something.

"You can't do that," she insisted. "You can't expect to have sex with a woman just because you happened to catch her naked. People just don't do that sort of thing."

"I do," I pointed out.

At the same time I reached for her mound and eased her lips apart. One hand directed the tip of my cock up against her slit and I gently pushed forward. Nicky just seemed to hold her breath and watch as my cock eased between her lips where I was holding them apart, and she gasped when I let go and she closed around the head of my cock.

I eased forward slowly, feeling for her hymen and pushing against it. I could tell Nicky knew what was about to happen even if she didn't ask for a change.

She sort of wailed a long slow "No" which changed to a short sharp squeal when her cherry popped and I suddenly sank an inch or so into her. I paused for a moment while she adjusted to the new state of affairs, and then I leaned over her, watching her as she watched my cock slowly pushing home.

I don't think Nicky so much as blinked or breathed until I was fully sheathed inside her tight little passage, then she gave a gasping shudder and finally looked me in the face.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked.

"Because I wanted you," I told her. "I've been wanting you for a while and when I walked in and saw you standing there naked I wasn't going to wait any longer."

Nicky just blinked and said "Oh."

She paused for a moment and then asked, "What now?"

"Now I am going to take you," I told her. "All you have to do is relax and move with me. You'll catch on quickly enough."

I pulled back until I was almost out and then pushed back in slowly, enjoying the feel of her tight hot passage closing around me. There was no response from Nicky yet, apart from some deeper breathing as I drove in. Taking my time I again pulled slowly out, paused for a moment and then back in, slightly harder this time.

A few more thrusts and I could feel Nicky starting to respond. As I was coming in, she was starting to lift her hips, pushing up to meet me.

"That's a good girl," I murmured to her, smiling. "And again, but a little harder."

Not smiling, but definitely concentrating, Nicky lifted to meet me again, pushing harder this time. She gave a tentative smile at my obvious approval, and the next thrust was met smartly by her upthrust hips.

Satisfied that she was with me, I started increasing the tempo. Only slowly at first, making sure that Nicky stayed with me, but moving faster when Nicky proved quite capable of matching me.

Nicky was gasping now as she humped hard up against me, her enthusiasm growing by the moment. Personally, I was having a fine time of it, relishing the smooth movement and the rubbing of skin over skin agitating all those lovely nerves.

From the eager and slightly stunned look on Nicky's face I surmised that she was also enjoying the interaction of body against body. Now that we were coming together so nicely I found some time to apply some attention to Nicky's breasts again. Two fine specimens such as those should not be forgotten at a time like this.

Nicky squealed when my hands closed over her breasts, roughly massaging them and rolling her nipples around. Now she had the problem of trying to throw her hips up to meet me while at the same time trying to push her breasts up into my marauding hands. The result was a woman writhing under me, trying to get closer to me.

Of their own accord, her legs rose and closed around me, not just holding me but actively pulling me into her whenever I drove against her. Her hands were clutching at my shoulders, pulling me closer, wanting to feel me hard against her breasts.

She was babbling now, wanting me to take her, fuck her, harder, faster. I was doing my best to oblige, driving into her hard and fast, relishing the feelings that were washing over me and also enjoying the way Nicky was reacting to my mastery of her.

We continued for a while, with me trying to prolong it as much as possible. I eventually found I was reaching the end of my run and I hoped I'd done enough to help Nicky reach that point as well, as I wasn't going to be able to put it off much longer. I finally groaned and started doing some short sharp strokes, releasing myself into her.

I was vastly relieved on two counts. One, because I was climaxing very nicely and two, because Nicky just seemed to come apart under me. She screamed and threw herself up against me, her internal muscles forcing her passage to clamp down upon my poor cock while she milked me for every last drop.

I lay next to her, listening to her breathe, sensing awareness slowly stealing back into her. Finally she roused.

"I need a shower," she muttered.

"True," I agreed. "But after your shower, there's something I want you to do. I have to have a look at Paul's PC. It could take me an hour or so. Could you refrain from getting dressed until after I've finished."

"You want me to wait around in the nude for a couple of hours?" she protested. "Why would I do that?"

She guessed the answer almost immediately.

"You have got to be kidding," she snapped. "Once was more than enough."

She stormed off to have her shower and I tidied myself up and went on down to Paul's office, trying to assess the chances that she'd still be here and naked when I'd finished.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers