My Mechanic

Story Info
Derek's little redheaded mechanic has a hot girlfriend.
1.9k words
4.23
28.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, now what's wrong with this god forsaken thing?" Derek groaned as he listened to the sound of something in the area of his front driver's side making an odd grinding sound. He looked at the clock. One-thirty. He dialed up his best friend Jake. "Hey, I'm going to have to cancel on you. My car's making grinding noises and if I go right to the shop I should just catch Morgan as she gets there from school."

"I still can't believe you trust your car to an eighteen year-old mechanic."

"I trusted my car to her when she was a fifteen year-old mechanic and she's been fixing cars since she was ten. She's done a better job on my car than any guy I've ever been to, plus she's a hell of a lot better to look at."

"Hey, whatever works for you. I'll catch you later on this week then."

"Talk to you later." He hung up the phone just as he pulled into Quicksilver Auto and glanced at his clock. Two O'clock on the dot. He looked back up to the sight of Morgan getting out of her car still in her school uniform. Nothing ever managed to turn him on as much as the sight of his red-haired mechanic in her little schoolgirl outfit. He pulled his car into the spot next to her and got a glimpse of her ass and little black thong as she bent over to get her work clothes out of the back seat. "God I want to fuck you..." He muttered as he opened his door and went over to her. "Hey Morgan. Do you have any appointments today?"

"Nope. I was just going to help dad with some of his. Why, what's wrong with it now?"

"It's making some odd grinding noise. Sounds like it's coming from the front on the driver's side."

"Well bring it up onto the jacks and we'll get it looked at."

Morgan walked into the shop to get changed and say hi to her dad but found no one was there. There was just a note on the door. 'Morgan, I went with Joe to his place for a job. I have nothing booked for the rest of the day. Watch the shop for me ok? See you at dinner. –Dad' "In that case screw getting changed." She began walking into the shop from the office. "It looks like it's just us today. Dad's out at Joe's for the day."

"Is that so..." He trailed off as he turned to see her still in her schoolgirl outfit.

"I hope, you don't mind, one of my friends from school is coming over for an oil change. I forgot to mention it before."

"Not at all. I'm just happy you could see me. Is you're friend around the same age as you?"

"Yep. She's 18, same as I am. Oh, here she is." A little black Saturn pulled up onto the neighboring set of jacks and a very tall woman got out of the car. "This is Selene."

The first thing Derek noticed was the schoolgirl outfit. Next he was glad he was 6'4 because this woman had to be 6 feet tall, much taller than Morgan who was about 5'4. Her hair was long like Morgan's but where Morgan's was red and extremely curly, Selene's was black and pin straight. Selene's breasts were large, and her top barely contained them. They bounced a little when she hopped down from the car, letting him know they were definitely real. She came to stand next to Morgan. These women were quite a contrast. When she looked up at him he noticed that unlike the piercing green of Morgan's eyes, Selene's were soft blue. Derek pushed a hand through his shoulder length brown hair. He hated how it always curled at the ends but for some reason the women always loved it. His eyes were a golden brown that complimented his hair and he had a tall and muscular frame. His body was lean, hard and muscular with six pack abs and large, well-defined arm muscles. He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt, both were just tight enough to show off his muscles but loose enough to be comfortable.

"Hi Selene, I'm Derek. Nice to meet you."

"And it's certainly nice to meet you." She said in an approving voice as she looked him up and down.

"If you want to chat we can always go sit down in the office. There's nobody here but us."

"Sounds good to me." As Derek turned he saw Selene wink, at whom he couldn't tell. Walking into the familiar office he smelled the metallic scent of car parts that always accompanied it, along with mixed scents of jasmine and lily, the latter of which he knew to be Morgan's. He sat down in the middle of the couch and was pleased to find that the girls took seats on either side of him. He was having a hard time hiding his erection now and he was afraid he was failing miserably. His suspicions were confirmed when he noticed both Morgan and Selene glance down at his lap and then at each other. It was the surprise of his life when they leaned over him and met in the middle to kiss. Softly at first, then they parted their lips and their tongues melded in a deeper, more passionate kiss. When Morgan's hand went to Selene's breast Derek groaned out loud.

"Oh Selene, we're leaving Derek out." She glanced pointedly down at his erection. "And it certainly looks like he wants some action. Why don't you take off your shirt for us?" He quickly did as she asked, tossing his shirt aside and revealing his perfect six-pack. She took her free hand and trailed her fingertips lightly down his chest and let them catch at his waistband. In unison the girls lowered their heads and began each sucking on one of his nipples. Their velvety tongues sliding gently over his nipples felt incredible, then Morgan nipped gently and he thought he was in heaven. "Why don't we get each other warmed up for you?" Morgan asked as she began taking off her clothes, revealing perky C-cup breasts with little pointed nipples already hardened with excitement. "Can we see what's under the rest of those clothes?" As she removed her skirt and tiny black thong he got an excellent view of her toned ass, and when she turned around he saw her perfectly shaven pussy. He was harder than stone and was only too happy to remove the rest of his clothes showing off the rest of his heavily muscled body and his eight inch cock. By this point Derek was already taking in the view of Selene's D-cup breasts with long nipples poking out at him. She slid her skirt and thong down in one smooth motion revealing a neatly trimmed little heart above her pussy which was all that remained of her pubic hair.

Selene and Morgan walked the short distance to the smaller couch across from them and both sat. Morgan lowered her head and began licking one of Selene's nipples, and Selene noticed Derek's cock twitch. "Please do play with yourself while you watch us. If you cum I promise to get you hard again." She gave him a smoldering look of pure desire and he couldn't help but begin stroking his cock. Selene and Morgan came in for a kiss and their hands were all over each other. They were stroking each other's breasts, waists, and hips, caressing and lightly grabbing each other's asses. He watched intently as Morgan's hand trailed down Selene's waist getting closer and closer to her pussy. She stopped to play with the little heart and Selene opened her legs wide and he could see she was soaking wet. He watched Morgan's hand delicately caress Selene's clit and then move down to insert two fingers into her pussy, making her moan. Morgan started expertly fucking Selene with her fingers and as Morgan worked faster, Derek stroked faster. He watched as Selene's body tensed with her impending orgasm and felt himself getting close to the edge. He had to completely stop touching his cock to keep himself from cumming as he watched Selene go over the edge, moaning loudly. His cock was still throbbing but he had calmed down enough by the time Selene started going down on Morgan to resume his stroking. He watched from a side view as Selene's tongue slid delicately over Morgan's clit a few times before she started attacking it full speed. He could see that Morgan was so horny she was soaking the couch, and he could tell she wouldn't last long. He was thanking the gods for that one because he wouldn't be able to last long either. He stroked his cock faster, and faster still, until he felt his balls tighten and the first wave of pleasure began to overtake him. He groaned loudly as his first stream of cum shot out onto Morgan, who was now writhing in pleasure from her orgasm. His next shot landed on the floor in between the couches, the third on his knee, the next on his thighs, and the last few oozed out onto his hand.

Just as he was recovering from his orgasm he found that the girls were licking up his cum, and that he was still harder than stone. "So which one of you girls wants to get fucked first?" Morgan stood up and walked to the opposing couch, bending over it and looking back at him seductively.

"Why don't you fuck me from behind?" Derek watched a bead of his cum drip off her nipple and needed no more encouragement. He crossed the room in two strides, grabbing her hips and thrusting himself in hard. She whimpered in pleasure. He stayed like that for a moment, savoring the feel of her, but even a moment was too much for Morgan, she was way too horny. "Oh, please fuck me..." She moaned. He couldn't resist. He began at a slightly slower pace and then started fucking her fast and hard, and harder still when Selene kneeled behind him and started playing with his balls and raking her nails lightly over his lower back. Morgan was screaming now and with the first powerful contraction of her orgasm he was lost. As she clenched and unclenched around him he emptied himself into her, and still wasn't satisfied. He eased himself out of Morgan, surprised he was still so hard, and was ushered to sit down on the couch. Selene then straddled him and began to ride him slowly, then harder and faster. Morgan was next to him on the couch licking and nibbling his neck. God, she had no idea how much that turned him on. Looking back towards Selene he noticed the look of frustration on her face. He grabbed her hips and thrust upward into her, filling her all the way. She moaned so loudly he had to do it again. And again, and again, and again he thrust, harder and harder. She was screaming out in pleasure, her head thrown back wildly, and a look of pure ecstasy came over her face as she started to cum. With that he couldn't hold back anymore. He took her hips and thrust wildly over and over, making himself cum harder than he'd ever cum before and almost screaming in the process.

For the next half hour they all reclined on the couch together in the aftermath of what they'd just done. "So," said Morgan "Maybe I should actually fix those cars." They all smiled and as they got dressed Derek's thoughts strayed back to what had to be the most amazing encounter of his life.