My Memories Ch. 02

Story Info
We go out for dinner, but I have a game in mind.
1.1k words
3.61
25.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 -- At the point

It was our anniversary a few years back and myself and my wife decided to go out to a posh restaurant and spend a bit time in comfort. We normally go to pizza place up the road, but this time we were going to enjoy the evening, unknowingly to my wife, I had other ideas and games to play.

I had been thinking for a long time how I could make the evening very interesting for us and eventually came up with (what I thought) was a brilliant idea. I thought of 10 kinky things that we could do at the restaurant that would not be to explicit and would not seen by other people, and printed them on to small pieces of paper and then sealed them into an envelope for later.

When I got home that evening from work, unfortunately my wife had already showered and got dress, I was going to try and get some action before we went out. She was wearing a white top with blue floral print and white skirt. She looked beautiful.

I got into the shower and was thinking about what would happen tonight and I was already in a stat of arousal and I soap my cock up a little bit more than I would normally do and I started getting hard, so to stop any embarrassment I quickly rinsed off and got out and dry myself off.

Before we left for the restaurant, I put the envelope in my pocket and my wife asked what that for, so I told we were going to play a game that night and of course her curiosity got to her and that's when all the questions were asked.

"What are we going to do?"

"I hope that it is not to naughty?"

"Are other people going to see us?"

Eventually I gave in and told her what I had in mind, but not revealing anything that was printed on the 10 pieces papers. All I told her was what the rules were.

Rule 1 was that every 10 minutes upon arriving at the dinner table she will select one pieces of paper, read it and then do it.

Rule 2 was she would have to do 8 out of ten. So she had to choose carefully what she was going to decline.

We arrive at the restaurant and there were two ways to get up the entrance, a long walk up the stairs or a joy ride in a funicular (an elevator that goes up sideways). We opted for the funicular which was fun. We arrived at the entrance the waitress took us to the upstairs dinning area and pub, so naturally we stop at the pub and had a couple of drinks before moving on to dinner. We spoke awhile and then she started asking what was in the envelope, but all I said to was that she had to wait until we got to the dinning room.

The waitress later called us over to the table, seated us and took our drinks order and when she left, it was game on.

I took out the envelope and put it on the table and said to my wife that she can open it when she was ready. I don't think I will ever forget the look on her face, a bit scared and a bit excited. She opened the envelope and took out the first one.

"Go to the powder room and take a photo of your boobs with your phone and send it to my phone"

At least for her, the first one she selected was easy. So off she went and took a photo and sent to me. It was great shot off both her boobs with her perfect nipples, yummy I thought to myself. A little while later she took the second piece of paper:

"Take off all your underwear and put in on the table for me to take and put in my pocket"

We spoke for a while and the she got up and went to the powder room, and when she got back she was very nervous about putting her undies on the table so I promised not to take to long to put them in my pocket. She put them on the table and I left them for awhile until I could see she was getting anxious about them being there in full few, and then I put them in my pocket. By now I very turned on and had to adjust my cock into a more comfortable position as it was getting hard. A little more small talk and then chose number three:

"Finger yourself at the table for one minute and then taste yourself"

That was my favorite one. I thought she would not do it, but down went her hand. She lifted her skirt up a bit to get access to her pussy. I thought she might be bluffing me but "accidentally" drop my napkin on the floor and bent down to get it and took a look what she was doing. She had her middle finger deep inside her pussy and playing around inside. I almost cam when I saw that. After a minute she pulled her hand away from her pussy and calmly slipped her finger into her mouth while watching me. I now was ready to ravish her there and then. A little more small talk and number four came out:

"Take a photo of your pussy and send it to my phone"

She did that and when came through it was taken with skill. She had one hand pulling her sweet pussy lips slightly apart and I could see the wetness around the opening. (I still have those photos on my phone as a reminder of that evening)

Number five:

"Make hard by taking to me"

It would have not been difficult because I was already hard, but that one she said she would cancel on.

It was late by the time we got to five (the ten minute rule did not work out because we were having fun) and decided to leave and go home. There weren't to many people left in the restaurant and when we went down the funicular we were alone, I asked to unzip my jeans and take my cock out and "walk" me to the car. I was disappointed when we got to the car because now she had to let go. That for me was the best part of the night.

We made it home and made it to the bed where we made sweet love until we both fell asleep exhausted.

Hopefully an evening like will happen soon.