My Michelle Ch. 05

Story Info
A hint of romance and a rough weeknight roleplay.
4.9k words
4.8
26.1k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azrael556
Azrael556
71 Followers

Author's Note: Chapters 5, 6, and 7 were completed by summer. I'd like to thank the baggage apes at Washington Dulles International Airport who destroyed my external hard drive. That's two drives in two years. Finding the mental energy to reconstruct all that lost work has been hard to do.

***********

It had been a week since that night I left Joe's body in a deep, deep hole in the north Mississippi woods. So far Michelle hadn't noticed the fact we hadn't run into him on campus in the last few days. I was sincerely hoping she wouldn't notice that until after graduation. If this odd little arrangement of ours collapsed, I didn't want her then developing a conscience and going to the cops with her suspicions regarding what happened. But we were coming up on four weeks "together" this Friday. Things were going so well I was secretly terrified.

Now it was a quiet Wednesday night. Michelle was nose-deep in another text for her Marketing Admin classes, while I was reading another WWII history that had nothing to do with either of the two classes I was taking. Except for the fact Michelle was studying naked except for a black leather collar, and I'd never bothered refastening my pants after she'd decided to refer to an after-dinner blow job as "dessert", we looked like a perfectly ordinary college-years couple. There was nothing to indicate that a week ago tonight I'd committed a very premeditated murder for her sake, and she had no idea I'd done it or had $143,000 in two garbage bags in the garage from it. There'd been a couple hundred above and beyond that, but that was spent at the grocery store. Life goes on, you know.

The phone rang, interrupting my thoughts. "Hello."

"Dave, do you know where Michelle is?" Fuck, it was Joan.

"Actually she's right here. I'm helping her with some computer graphing for a class project. It's got to be PowerPoint '97, and you only have a Mac. Besides, you know she's not great with computers anyway." Michelle looked up and stifled a giggle.

"Uh-huh. Because she hasn't been home a lot lately, her car's usually here, and her ex-boyfriend down in Starkville is wearing out my answering machine looking for her."

"Well, I can tell you where she is right now, but I haven't paid much attention to where she's been for the last few weeks. I've given her a couple rides, something about her Lexus needing to go to the dealer in Memphis when she gets a chance." I wasn't going to go dragging a fifty thousand dollar red Lexus coupe up and down these roads.

Michelle took that opportunity to whisper in my other ear. "Oh, you've given me a lot of rides, and not just in your car. And do I need to refresh Sir's memory on all the places or positions I have been in the last few weeks? Bent over the edge of the hot tub? Doggy style on this living room floor? And when I leaned my head back over the edge of the bed just so I could more easily deepthroat that last inch of your big hard cock?"

I bit my tongue so hard to keep from laughing I think I tasted blood.

"Dave, seriously, if you want to fuck that cokehead skank, that's your business. Contrary to what you may think to flatter yourself, I don't care. But you should know her better than to trust her. If you do fuck her, wear a condom, because the next time we hook up I don't want anything of hers."

"OK, I got it, Joan. Point taken."

"Bye." Click.

Well, that went remarkably calmly, all things considered. Joan was not often so polite.

Michelle looked at me. "Sir, have you ever had a threesome?"

"Actually no. Any particular reason you ask?"

"One of these days when I get better at this, we're going to have a threesome, and it's going to be with Joan. I am going to tie her down and do her while you watch. I'm going to do her hard. She's a fucking bitch, I am sick of her shit, and I think it would be really fucking hot to hurt her. Begging and tears would be nice. Then you're going to fuck me in front of her, and I am going to cum my fucking brains out again and again. She whined to move in with me when you two broke up, it's still my name on the lease, and she now acts like she was doing me a favor by living there just because she cooks sometimes. She can pretend she's not a masochistic little tramp by being an asshole to everyone, but I know her secret now. And of course I'm a masochistic little tramp, but I'll be much nicer to you so I think that should keep me on the totem pole above her. I'm bitchy and competitive like that. "

"OK, now THAT sounds fucking hot. Maybe for our one year anniversary."

"It'll have to be before that, remember? One year will be fall semester next year, and we all go our separate ways in May, well..."

"Well what?"

"I don't think I'll be in a rush to go my separate ways from you."

Wow. Every time I thought I had a handle on this. "Michelle, I thought this was..."

"You thought I was using you."

"I didn't know what you wanted. We've played a lot and been avoiding a lot of deeper conversations. I've just been trying to keep your mind off the drugs. That was the original goal."

"You've done a great job of that. With the rushes I'm getting, I don't miss coke, and I'm relaxed and happy enough the rest of the time I don't miss weed. My grades have even gone up. So we'll avoid this conversation too, for now. But just keep in mind, even a barely reformed slut junkie like me can be particular about what guys she allows to do certain things to her. And when you get that particular, it's an emotional decision."

"Michelle-"

"Now I am not going to mess with your head by telling you I am falling in love with you, since I like my rough, cruel Master and don't want him getting emotional and angst-laden since you've always had bad luck with relationships. Now I read the chapter for class tomorrow like a good girl. So I'm going to go get my skimpiest bikini, turn on the hot tub out back, and be posing on the edge of it in about fifteen minutes. If Master would like to spend the two hours before bedtime raping a swimsuit model then playing in the hot tub with me rather than reading about some German I never heard of, go get the camera, some cash, and a nice big toy. I'll even try to pretend I'm putting up a fight at first." She kissed me on the cheek and scurried off.

With that, I tossed Joachim Peiper and his Kampfgruppe of the Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler panzer division to the side, and went off to get the camera.

The deck and patio out back was one of the nicest things about this place. The large in-ground pool was shut down for the winter, but the rest of it was still quite usable since autumn bit gently around here at first and we were still a week shy of Halloween. The hot tub had probably cost more than my car had when it was new. There was room for six people comfortably, and probably ten in packed-orgy conditions, not that I had tried. I don't know why the General had bought one like that since if he was an orgy kind of a guy I didn't know it. Maybe because it had three of every kind of water jet and bubbler the company made and he fell for a sales pitch. Regardless, it was the perfect all round setup for doing physical therapy in the pool and then soaking the damaged muscles and joints of the military profession. As my landlord began his service as an infantry private in the Korean War and retired from the reserve after Desert Storm with two stars, he had more of those than I did. It had also been a perfect place to have fun with Michelle, or soak out the physical damage from having physically overdone it when having fun with Michelle.

I grabbed my biggest, flashiest camera, a 35mm autoloading Nikon, popped in a roll of 800-speed film, grabbed a spare, and pulled several hundred dollars out of the bookcase stash to "pay my model". I also put her biggest vibrator in a pocket of my cutoff fatigue shorts, out of sight. This was far from our first role-play, but a new one. I was just wondering what the hell I'd do with the film. It wasn't like I could take it to Wal-Mart if this shoot went the way I expected. I tried to concentrate on it rather than Michelle's confession that she was getting emotionally involved. I just was not going to let my brain go there right now. When I'd heard her footsteps and the sound of the sliding glass door to the deck, I moved out.

She ignored me as I came out the door, posing for an invisible audience. The tub was bubbling, steaming a bit in the evening's growing chill. Her hands slid over her body, teasing herself. The little black bikini was the sort worn on Brazilian beaches and by hopefuls at Spring Break swimsuit contests, and not the sort of thing that would ever be worn actually swimming. She was three or four slipknots from total nudity. As she had both the perfect body and perfect attitude for that, my cock was already getting hard.

I cleared my throat loudly. "You the model the agency sent over?"

She turned, faking surprise. "Oh, yeah, hi. I'm Candi. I'm new at this, but I really want to be a swimsuit model." Michelle would never win an acting award, but she could flip the switch and do "sexy" in such a way the Pope himself couldn't even SPELL "celibacy".

I kept my face inexpressive. "Yeah, yeah. A lot of girls do. It takes something special to get noticed. As far as I'm concerned, you're just another wannabe who gets a hundred dollar day rate." I handed her a hundred out of my pocket as a prop.

She stretched languidly. "You don't think I look special?" She gave her best Marilyn Monroe eyelash-flutter.

"Whatever. Hot little things like you are a dime a dozen in the modeling business. The guys telling you you're special just want sex."

She stamped her foot. "I'll be the best posing model you've ever had. I'll do anything."

"Ha, anything? That goes a lot further than swimsuit modeling, girl."

She did her best to fake a blush. "Well, not anything. I'm a good girl. I just want to swimsuit model. None of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit models did porn or anything."

I slipped the switch for two of the back patio spotlights. She was lit up like she was on stage. I raised the camera. Out on the lawn, I heard a couple deer spook and run for the woods. "OK, girl. You think you have something? Show me something."

She "lit up" and began posing. I think she'd been digging in my videotape collection. She was one half "The Penthouse 25th Anniversary Swimsuit Video" and one half "Hot Bodies of South Florida". Before I knew it, I'd gone through half a roll of film. Time to take charge again. "No, spread your legs further. Hike that bottom up tight. It's got to be so tight that guys can see the wrinkle. And shove those tits out. You've got them, so work them."

She responded obediently, and as she "tightened" her bikini bottom, I noticed her fingertips graze over her pussy. "Is that better, sir?"

"Now get in the tub. Pose on the edge, and start to show yourself off. You've been half-assing it so far."

She smiled a little, clinging to mock innocence. "Oh, you think I'd look better if I got...wet for you?"

My cock jumped, my heart double-beat. Oh, you dirty dirty dirty fucking cockteasing ex-junkie slut whore. You are going to pay for that before the night's over, I thought. But the inner voice was one of pride and lust, not anger. Fuck, it was drifting all the way to "love". Michelle read my face. She knew she'd scored with that line, and we'd both benefit. There was the tinest, fastest wink, then the game was back on between us. She slid her hands down over her exposed ass cheeks as she turned toward the tub and stepped over the low edge and down into it. Delicately seating herself on a corner, she demurely put her hands in her lap, using her upper arms to shove her breasts further up. She slid from pose to pose, a delightful exhibitionist. "You're not telling me how special I look. Aren't photographers supposed to encourage their models?"

"When I see special, I'll let you know. Until then you're just one more job." I resolved to do a nice Saturday afternoon fetish lingerie photography scene when I would coax and tease and flatter her until she orgasmed on film, but this wasn't the scene for that. She wanted to escalate this to a rape fantasy, so she had to put herself out there and out there and encourage it. To get that, I couldn't coax it. Oh, and she was rising to the occasion. My cock already had.

She teased harder. Her hands slid over her breasts, back up over her thighs. She stood, and looked back over her shoulder, the rear of her bikini lost between those perfect ass cheeks. "Wait a minute." She submerged herself, and came up completely soaked. She stroked her long black hair back. "There we go. Now I'm nice and wet for you."

"If you are wet, I'm going to see that for myself."

"No, not wet like that. I told you, I'm a good girl."

I pulled out another hundred. "I'll double your pay if you take your top off."

She pouted. "No, only sluts and bad girls take their tops off on a photo shoot the first time. I want to be a good model."

I pulled a third bill. "Three hundred then. Triple your base rate. And maybe you'll get out of here with your bottom on if you don't anger me further."

"Well, that is a lot of money." She turned her back, and undid the tie securing her top. She theatrically tossed it to the side of the hot tub. "But I'm going to keep my hands covering everything important. I'm a good girl." She turned back around.

"What you are is a fucking tease. And girls who tease get punished and used like they deserve." She shivered a bit at the words. I noticed a subtle movement of her hands over her nipples as her thighs clenched together just a bit. "You like the idea. You like getting men hard."

"Noooo, sir, I'm a good girl. I'm not a tease, or a slut."

"Look at you, you're soaked. And I don't mean from the water. I could come over there and find your pussy wet. I bet you'd be fingering it if I wasn't standing here."

"I, I...no. No. I'm a good girl. I want to be a good girl. I'm going to be a good girl."

"Sweet little Candi. Sweet to eat. It turned you on coming in here turning me on."

"You're mean. I'm putting my top back on." As she moved to do so, I let the camera hang on its neck strap and pulled both another hundred and the nice big pink jelly vibrator.

"If you're so turned on, I can help you out. I'll be nice. I won't lay a finger on you. But you can take this nice toy and take care of that burning need you have in your pussy. You know how hard you made me. That's making you wet. You want something shoved in there. You need something shoved in there. It's just an uncontrollable animal instinct. Whether you think you're a good girl or a bad girl is irrelevant. Your pussy needs to get filled up. And you're going to fill it up while I watch. If you don't, maybe I won't be so nice."

Her breathing had sped up, the top barely tied back on. I knew she hadn't orgasmed since this morning, and she was getting very accustomed to coming three or four times a day. She was staring at the big pink silicone cock the way she would have stared at a vial of coke a month ago. I was just helping her substitute one addiction for another. She licked her lips, teasing. I could practically see her starting to salivate. I got what I hoped was a perfect picture of that. God, she was rarely more beautiful and radiant with lust than that moment.

"You're going to rape me, aren't you?" Somehow she failed to pull off "scared". Instead her tone of voice was somewhere around "hopeful".

"You sound surprised. You come in here in that tiny little bikini showing that body off, you think you're getting out of here without being used? But I'll go easy on you. Maybe. Take the toy and the 400. You give me a nice show, get yourself off, and maybe I won't have to hurt you." I set the third bill and the vibrator down on the edge of the tub. "You have until I change this roll of film to decide."

She picked up the vibrator, and it buzzed to life. Damn, I hope that thing stays waterproof. She touched it to her pussy, enjoying its touch through the tiny thin strip of black nylon covering her pussy. "It feels good, sir."

"You like feeling good, don't you?"

She continued to play with it, her eyes closed and smiling. "Yes, I like this, I like this toy a lot. But if I give you a show, you said you wouldn't hurt me?"

"I said maybe I wouldn't have to hurt you. It better be a good show or I'll take what I want from you."

She sat back on the far edge of the tub, spreading her legs wide. She slid her fingers along the visible ridge, and followed it with the vibrator. She thoroughly explored herself with it, looking me in the eye and she did so. Every now and then she licked her lips and winked, the tease. She turned it off, and licked it prettily. "Your cock is hard. I can see it through your pants."

"Yeah, and I've got half a mind to come over there and shove it in your mouth."

She began to give the big silicone cock one of her world class-blow jobs. "You won't come over here. You'll get your camera all wet, and it's worth more than raping a cheap cockteasing slut like me." I shot two pictures of her deepthroating it, and the roll was finished. 48 shots gone, and I had no idea where I could ever get them developed. Who the fuck cared?

I very carefully turned the camera off, and set it down, safely inside the patio door. I had a feeling there was going to be a lot of water getting sloshed around very quickly. "Well, there's one defense for you that no longer works."

"Ummm, but you said you wouldn't hurt me?"

I threw my T-shirt to the side, and unbuttoned my shorts, tossing them after it. "I said I probably wouldn't hurt you. I never said I wouldn't fuck you. In fact fucking you seems like the best idea I've had all day."

She ran her hand down over the front of her bikini bottom unconsciously. She tugged it to the side, and slid the fabric to the side. I could tell she was soaked. She took the thick eight inches of silicone easily, turning it on. "Don't hurt me, please. I'll put on a good show for you. I'll be good." She began to fuck herself eagerly.

I started stroking my cock. Damn it felt good to have those shorts off. I'd been hard since she started posing. "You know you want it. And I'm not just going to stand here and jack off."

"Please..."

"You can keep fucking your pussy with your nice toy if you ask permission. But I'm going to come over there, and you're going to suck my cock."

"Nooooo, please, don't make me suck your cock. Please, don't, I'm a good girl, I'll put on a show for you. That's as dirty as I'll be. I don't even want to take my top off."

I stepped over the rim of the tub, and walked through the water toward her. I grabbed a handful of her hair with my left hand as my right undid the snipknot behind her neck and the one in the middle of her back. I threw her top on the side of the tub just in case I needed something to tie her up with. I noticed that she hadn't missed a stroke with the vibrator, and was fucking herself harder and faster. I slid my hand down to her left nipple and pinched it hard, twisting it just a little. She threw her head back and squealed almost joyfully. The closer to orgasm Michelle got, the harder she liked it. "So much for your bikini top, bitch. Those are beautiful tits. I like them. I'm going to love hurting them." I then reached down on each side and undid the knot on each hip. When she moved, her bikini bottom, such as it was, would fall away as well.

"Oh, no, sir, please, I'm a good girl, don't hurt me-"

"Shut up. Now you're going to sit down on this bench seat and you're going to suck my cock. You're going to suck me until I shoot all over your pretty face. If you do a good job, I'll let you keep fucking yourself. Otherwise I'll take your toy away." Between her hair and her nipple, I dragged her down to the lower seat. I could have stood up on the bench and had my cock around her face level, but if she did too good a job and my knees buckled, that was just further for me to fall and bust my head open on the opposite side of the hot tub. No matter how horny you get, people, you have to think of things like that. Safety first, you know.

Azrael556
Azrael556
71 Followers
12