My MILF's Ch. 01

Story Info
Long road to mother in law.
1.2k words
3.63
74.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been wanting to tell all your readers about my experiences in the past few years with many of my lovers. They are all real.

I am a carpenter by trade and have a good friend who is always on the road working and makes a good living. We always traded work with each other, I would build things for him and through his business he could always keep me legal in all my business accounts. After a few years of working around his house doing odd jobs I had noticed his wife showing a little more skin and a little more skin and always took a sneak peek when I could at her but didn't want to lose a good friend over anything stupid.

I had just went through a divorce and work happened to be slow so my friend John asked me to add a garage on to his house and I said sure and would get started ASAP. I started work and I had got more glimpses of his wife wearing her panties around the house while she was trying to get ready for the day, but most people would not have noticed her except I was always looking in the windows just in case I might be able to see something. One morning she stepped out in her pajamas to say "hi" and tell me she had to leave around noon and and would be getting ready so if I needed anything to come on in and get it. Being the great carpenter that I am I figured I needed to go up on the roof since their window was I high I would have to put my ladder by their bathroom window. I waited a few minutes and went over to the ladder and got a great sight of her naked back and ass. And I looked in the mirror and seen her great set of tits. They were not overly big but full and very perky. She never seen or at least never acted like she did. I had not had any for a couple of months and got a hard on at just the sight of her long dark legs and short brown hair with a tight little ass.

After she got ready and was about to leave she came out to see me to make sure I was ok and I noticed her in her tight mini skirt and tank top and and could not help but stare and she just gave me a little smile and told me she was off and would be back in about an hour or so. I went in their house and found her soiled panties and ran my cock around in them thinking this would be as close as I would get to her snatch.

She showed up about 3 hours later and leaned up against the wall and we made small talk as my dick got bigger looking at her in her skirt and top and noticed her nipples starting to get hard. I started moving around acting like I was about to do some more work and lowered the blade on my table saw all the way down. She followed me around a little bit more and then leaned up against my table saw and I moved a closer to her and kind of made more small talk looking into her eyes and she never looked away and I came closer. I new I shouldn't but I lifted her up onto my table saw and leaned in with a kiss. Our lips met and fire started. She took her arms around my back and wrapped her long legs around my ass tight and acted like she was trying smash us both into one as her skirt rode up I looked down just to see her thong and ran my hands on her breasts with our lips never parting. She reached down and started to lower her hands to my jeans and unbuttoned them and reach into them to feel my cock and she gasped. She pulled lips away from mine and looked at it for the first time and actually said she didn't know if she would be able to take it in at all.

My cock is about 3 inches in diameter and 11 inches long when it is fully hard. I knew she had had many affairs in her time even since she had been with my friend John and I knew she would not quit till she had all of it in her at some time or another. I told her I would be easy on her. I also told her most women are either scared of it or just have to try it. She told me she was one who was going to conquer it and asked why my ex would ever leave with a tool like this at home. And I just smiled.

She started stoking it and kissing me again and I started to take her top off so I could see her perky tits again. She started pulling my shirt off of me and kissing my nipples and biting them. And I knew I could slow her down and let her have her time since I knew my cock had her whole attention. She slid down off of the saw and her skirt rode all the up around her waist and she went straight down to like my dick. She licked it all over and never missed a beat. He head was going crazy all around my cock and I kept hearing her talk to it and moaning. I pulled her back up and pulled her thong off and started tasting her juices and I was also blessed with a fat tongue that will fill up any entrance. She moaned as I ate her out and squirted all over my face and looked me straight in the eyes and told me was ready to be pulverized by me and I put her back on the saw and spread her legs wide and put my cock head right at her entrance and told her to relax and take a deep breath. I ran my head all in opening lubing me up. She was trying to move down to take it fast and I told her to be careful or I might get so excited and just tear her in half. I pushed the head in her and she gasped and I pushed a little harder and I thought she was about to pass out on me. I pulled it back out and let her breathe again and back in I went and gave her about another inch and just worked it there and she was thrashing at the pleasure and cumming all over me. Aconstant flow of her was running all over me and just the sight of her actually on my cock made me shoot my love juice all the way deep inside of her. Rope after rope filled her and when I pulled out she climbed down to clean all her juices and mine off of her. She told me she work on herself all night and wanted more of me tomorrow since John would be home soon.