My Mireille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up and Reille was still sleeping next to me on her back. Her legs were spread apart, just enough for me to try something I've always wanted to. I quietly slid down, the silk sheets helped with that, and lay on my stomach between her legs. I started softly kissing her pussy, and she stirred slightly in her sleep. My tongue flicked her clit, very gently, eliciting a soft moan from her pretty lips. I wondered if she was still sleeping, but she was breathing steadily and didn't open her eyes, so I continued by licking slowly but firmly up between her pussy lips. Her breath quickened, and she started stirring more. I could feel her getting wet, and wondered if I had triggered some erotic dreams for her. I began lapping at her steadily, and a few minutes went by before her eyes fluttered open. She looked down at me sleepily, but then broke into a smile.

"Good morning," I grinned at her. She giggled and stroked my hair.

"That's a wonderful way to wake up!" she said. "I wish I could wake up that way every day!"

We got up and took a shower together, then had breakfast and went out for a while, just touring around. When we got back for lunch, we got naked and started making out. I decided to finish what I started that day and so I kissed my way down her hot body and began eating her out. She came somewhat quickly, probably had been horny all day since we hadn't fucked that morning. I kept licking her pussy while she bucked in orgasm, and then gave her a rest as she calmed down. Her legs were in the air, and her tight little asshole was exposed. I hadn't up until this point, but I thought I'd see if she liked it, so I gave her asshole a little lick. She jolted and scooted away, and I thought I'd fucked up for sure. Maybe she didn't like her ass played with or something, like it was a major turn off.

"Sorry, babe," I said, turning a bit red, "I just thought you might like it..." She looked at me and laughed.

"Oh, I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to freak you out. It's just...well...I'm an anal virgin. I mean, I've touched it, but no one else ever has. I was just surprised is all." I must have looked all kinds of relieved because she started laughing again. She scooted back down to me, turned over and got on her hands and knees. "You can keep going, if you want, I mean."

Well, she didn't have to tell me twice! I caressed her firm, tight ass and kissed the cheeks, then flicked her asshole with my tongue. She moaned, clearly enjoying it, and started rubbing her pussy while I licked her asshole. In a few minutes she came again, excited by the new sensation. I had brought some lube just in case we needed it, and I covered a finger with some and slid it into her ass. She gasped, and started wiggling around.

"Oh! Oh, baby...that feels so good! I've done it myself, but it feels fantastic with you doing it! Oh fuck...oh hun, fuck me with your finger!" I was all too happy to comply and steadily moved my finger in and out of her ass. It was so tight, I wasn't sure I'd be able to do what I wanted to next, but I was going to try. I pulled out my finger then lubed up her ass a lot, then gave my cock the same treatment. I got on my knees behind her and gently pushed the head of my cock into her ass. She kind of grunted and looked around at me, and saw what I was doing.

"Oh...um...I don't know, babe...I've never done that before, not even with a dildo or anything..." she said apologetically. I stroked her back and her ass, my cockhead still in her.

"If you don't want to, that's ok, we don't have to. But I'll go slow, and make sure to use plenty of lube. I just like the idea of doing something with you no guy has done before, but I want you to want it too. So I will let you make that call, Reille." I waited for what I'm sure was just a few moments, but seemed like forever until she turned and looked me right in the eyes with a different look of desire I hadn't seen yet.

"Fuck me in the ass," she said breathily. I gripped her hips and pushed another inch in, then another. I stopped to let her get accustomed to the feeling. Beads of sweat had popped up on her forehead, and her back was getting slightly damp. Her ass was so tight I knew it had to be stretching. It felt so good I just wanted to ram in, but I knew it would hurt her so I kept myself in control.

"Ready for more?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," she whispered, "keep going." I pressed in further, another couple inches. Reille was sweating profusely by this point.

"Wait," she grunted, "just...just wait for a moment...let me...unnn...let me try to relax a bit."

"Take all the time you need, babe, I want you to enjoy this." She leaned down, resting her head on a pillow, and started breathing deep and slow. After a little while, she played with her pussy for a bit, then leaned up on her forearms.

"Okay, I'm good. Keep going, you feel so good inside me!" I added some more lube to where my cock met her ass, pulled slightly out then pressed in again, getting a couple inches deeper. Her hands clenched the sheets beneath us, so I paused again.

"Are you okay, Reille?" I asked. She was soaked by this point, sweat dripping from her face and her nipples, giving an even more arousing look to her lithe, sexy body. Her breath was heavy.

"I've never felt anything like this...are you almost all the way in?"

"Yeah, but if you don't like it I don't have to go all the way." She shook her head.

"No, I want to. It hurts but feels good too. I want you all in me, the first man to take my ass. Just do it, all the way in, baby!" I squirted some more lube, and slid the rest of my cock in.

"Feel that?" I asked. "I'm all in. That's my balls rubbing against your pussy, babe!" She giggled in gasps, her chest heaving.

"Feel that?" she asked, clenching her ass around my cock.

"Oh fuck, Reille!" I groaned, and slapped her ass. She shrieked, and then laughed. "Ready?" I asked.

"Okay," she said. I started rocking gently, not quite pulling out, but just getting her used to the movement. She moaned and rubbed her pussy, sometimes squeezing my cock with her ass. I pulled out an inch or two, then pressed back in. I repeated it a couple times, and then went a bit further out. Very slowly to start, but then a little faster after a couple thrusts.

I'm pretty sure I would have blown my load if it wasn't for me concentrating on making sure Reille was enjoying herself. Her ass was the tightest and hottest I'd ever had. She had already cum again, and was shaking slightly. We kept on going, until I was full out fucking her ass. Something animal was triggered, she was bucking and grunting, and I was practically yelling obscenities that I was pretty sure someone in that hotel could hear.

"Oh FUCK! You ass is so fuckin' tight baby, I'm going to pump my cum so deep in you! Yeah, take it, take my big cock!" I snarled.

"I love it! Fuck me, fuck me hard! Shove that huge dick in my ass!" she growled through her clenched teeth. She was fingering herself, screaming each time she came. She was actually thrusting back on me by this point. "Yeah, I love it!" she shrieked. "I love your big cock in my tight little asshole! Fill me with your cum, drain your balls in my ass!" I roared as I shot my load into her ass, as deeply as I could. She came at the same time, and squeezed my cock, milking every drop out of me. I collapsed onto my back after I pulled out, gasping for breath. She had dropped as well, on her stomach, her body quivering and heaving. After a little bit, she pulled herself over to me and kissed me gently.

"You'll always be the first man who had me like that," she whispered, stroking my hair and looking into my eyes. I kissed her back.

"You really know how to make a guy feel great, sweetheart," I said. She snuggled her head against my chest and I ran my fingers through her hair. We fell asleep, our bodies worn out, and woke up around seven that night. We showered, ordered some dinner, and watched a movie. Her ass was sore, so we didn't do anal that night, but rather just enjoyed making out and caressing each other's bodies. Before we knew it, several hours had passed. It was a warm night, so we took a midnight walk. She wore a sexy white sundress and looked absolutely beautiful. Somehow it was then that it struck me that this wasn't going to be forever, it was only until the end of that week. It must have shown on my face, because Reille asked me what was wrong.

"Nothing," I replied, "just preoccupied." I didn't want to spoil the evening by bringing that up, so I smiled at her, and she flashed one of those sweet dazzlers.

"Well," she said, "let's try to keep your mind off whatever it is." I ran my fingers through her hair and pulled her close, kissing her passionately. We walked on hand in hand, talking about a lot of other things as we walked. After a couple hours, we went back to the hotel and went to bed.

The rest of that week seemed to go so quickly. We both seemed to sense our time was running out, and we made sure to get the most out of it. We fucked constantly, now four times a day, at least one of those times doing anal, which Reille now loved.

Finally, it was the last day of her vacation. It was noon, and she needed to be at the airport in four hours. We had pleasured each other that morning, locked in the best sixty-nine I had been in. That girl knew how to suck a cock like no one else. I wasn't sure if she wanted to fuck again, but she seemed to want to just cuddle. I was more than happy to do so. There was an ache in my chest, but I didn't want to be in a bad mood and ruin her last day. At about two in the afternoon, we packed up and headed for the airport.

It was a quiet car ride, Reille just held my hand and traced her finger absently on it, staring out the window. I didn't really know what to say, but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence, just sort of sad.

An hour later, her bags were checked and we were at the gate, standing there, holding each other tightly. I started to lean back a bit, but she pulled me back to her.

"No, not yet," she whispered fiercely, "please, just...just not yet." I kissed her forehead.

"It's okay, sweetie...I don't want to go yet either." We held on for a while, until the announcement that it was time to board came out. We kissed, and it seemed more intense than any time we had kissed before. There was something real there, something more than just lust and friendship.

"I'll call you, okay?" she said. "Right when I get home. And we can chat on video, and I'll talk to you all the time...we don't have to say goodbye...we'll talk soon, just like a day, not even...just...we don't..." a tear ran down her cheek, and I felt a lump in my throat. I hugged her again

"I know, Reille...I know...I'll miss you so much," I whispered. She sobbed into my chest.

"I have to go," she said. "You better answer when I call!" We both laughed, then she kissed me hard, and broke away from me. She looked back one more time before she went through the gate, and then she was gone.

I felt weird, kind of empty. I walked back to my car and just sat there for a while. I wanted something, anything, to replace this awful feeling. I pulled out my phone and looked through my list of fuck buddies. I almost called one, but then stopped. I didn't want to fuck just anyone, I wanted to make love to Reille. Make love? Where the hell did that come from? Ah, come on, I knew from where. It's not easy to bullshit yourself. Yeah, a good roll in the sack might have made me feel good for a bit, and maybe in a few days, I'd give one of the girls a ring. But no one would ever replace my sexy Asian goddess, my sweet girl who turned what was going to be two typical weeks into the best time of my life. My wonderful Mireille.

12