My Mischievous Puppy Ch. 02

Story Info
An owner abuses her 'puppy' to relieve some tension.
1.9k words
4.12
39.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 01/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allybear
Allybear
26 Followers

Author's Comment: This story was written for my Puppy who calls me her Sir. I am keeping the title for the Owner in the story even though I've gotten comments expressing confusion about her gender. I am sure there are other women out there would enjoy being called Sir if some beautiful young thing whimpered it the way my Puppy does.

*

I was reading on the couch while Puppy lounged on the ground by my feet. It was warm August weather and she liked to lay naked on the wooden floor in order to stay cool. I was in a pair of boxers with a thin cotton tank since the heat made me feel sticky. She was curled up and her steady breathing told me she was asleep. Things would have stayed that way except my cell phone rang. I didn't care enough to answer it because I was comfortable but the sound woke her up. Puppy lifted her head and blinked at me.

I looked down at her, "Yes? Is nap time over?" She stretched and resumed napping in reply. I sat for some time and watched her sleep. I am often overwhelmed with a feeling of pride and deep need to protect Puppy. She seems so frail. There are so many people out there who would want to hurt her and use her for their own purposes. I want to keep her from that. But I must admit a secret. I was keeping this secret close to me, locked behind my lips because I worry I'll scare her away. The secret that came to me suddenly when I was watching her lay there unsuspecting. Sometimes I envy the monsters. The people who find beautiful young girls, who trick and bind them against their will. There is a sick thrill when I read about how they cry and scream to be let go while the villain plays with them in nasty ways.

I had gotten up silently before I realized where I was going. I led myself to the closet and found my canvas bag which I lugged out and up onto the bed with a thud. Inside it I rearranged the ropes, clips, paddles, and various devices until I found what I'd been searching for. Without a word I stripped myself and threw my clothes across the room. The tangle of straps was unrecognizable until I held it in front of my body and stepped through the leg loops. I pulled it tight against my body and the leather fit snug against my pussy. Just feeling the material with it's soft friction and the unmistakable smell made me slightly wet. The thought of my Puppy in the next room made me even more aroused. I felt my heart beat in my chest so loud that I was sure she would wake up. I stood for a moment to calm my nerves. With one hand, I slid underneath the leather fabric to find my clit and I ran my index finger around it in lazy circles. I felt it grow taunt with attention and I slipped my finger further back, just enough to get the pad of my index wet. Then I met my clit again with my slick finger and continued my circles. My breath was ragged. I staggered slightly closer to the bed and with my freehand I rummaged for my cock at the bottom of my toy bag. I groaned in frustration but I had to remove my hand from my pussy to strap the cock on. There was a stretchy ring in the front and I placed the plastic ball base of my cock flat against my pussy. The material was cold so I jumped a little but the pressure and my wetness made me press my hip against it. As I pressed, the head of the cock slipped through the ring and the base of my cock met the leather. I looked down at myself and grinned.

When I put my cock on, I feel invincible. It's a long thick cock, the same shade of black as my skin. It fits so snug inside my harness that each time I touch it, the base presses my clit flat against me. When it's touched I feel the movement against my pussy. I love the dichotomy of it. I love looking down at breasts and soft curves only to see a cock where a pussy used to be. I turned to the wall and looked in the full length mirror beside me. My eyes were glazed and I stood in a predatory stance with one hand circling my cock. I turned and stalked quietly out of the room.

Puppy was laying where I left her when I returned. I watched her sleeping for a moment before I reached down to pat her hair. She nuzzled against my hand sleepily. I was watching her breasts rise and fall rhythmically and my breathing grew hard again. I petted her hair and cooed wordlessly all the while watching her and feeling my arousal grow. Without warning, I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her by her braids off the couch onto the floor. Puppy screamed and fell in front of me. She grabbed at my hand to get me off her hair but I used my other hand to slap her across the face.

"Did you just fucking touch me?" I snarled down at her and Puppy stopped struggling but continued to whimper. I slapped her face again, my pussy jumped when my hand came down across her cheeks. "What are you whining for, bitch? You got something to say?" Puppy yelped when I hit her but suppressed her noises afterwards. "Maybe you need something else to do with your mouth."

I pressed the tip of my cock to her closed mouth and rubbed it against her lips. She shook her head in protest, "Sir, I don't wan-" and when her mouth opened, the head of my cock was there filling it suddenly. Puppy paused and tried to pull away but my hand that was still in her hair was holding her steady while she gargled her protest. "Arghf, plweas-" The spit in her mouth was dripping out of the corners of her stretched mouth and I watched my cock slide further back another inch. I could smell my pussy and the wet leather that was next to it. "Can you smell me, cunt? Every time you gag on my cock it makes my pussy wet."

Puppy made a sobbing noise and I looked down to see her eyes were filling with tears. My cock was all but buried in her throat making it hard for her to breath. Puppy's nostril were flared and she decided to try to push against my legs to get away. That only made me press her face up to my crotch wondering how long I could hold her there before she vomited on me. Just as quickly as I held her, I pushed her off me and watched her fall backwards against the couch. Puppy was holding her throat and coughing so much she couldn't ask the question that was already in her eyes. She wanted to know why.

"You love it." It was a statement of fact. Underneath her tears, Puppy loved it when I grabbed her and pulled her around. At least I liked to think so and in that moment, I really didn't give a shit. My pussy was so wet I could smell myself. I leaned over her and she made a motion as if to move away from me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me. A second later, I was on top of her and she struggled underneath me.

"Yeah, you trying to run away from me?"

I wrapped my arms around her as I pushed my cock inside her pussy. It slid in with no resistance because Puppy was sloppy wet. I gave a low wicked chuckle and she gave an embarrassed whimper in reply. With the full weight of my body pressing down, Puppy couldn't breath well. She kept grunting and trying to position herself. I ignored her completely and wrapped my arms around her for leverage. I pushed my cock into her so deep that the base smashed back against my pussy. I was panting and sweat dripped from me. Each time I exhaled, I pushed forward, down into her cunt. I wanted to hear a response when I entered her. I wanted her to wiggle and cry, to struggle and scream while I fucked her. Puppy leaned back and tried to cry softly and I whispered into her ear, "I'm trying to fuck you raw, slut but you're so fucking nasty. Your dirty pussy is still so wet that I can just slide my cock right in." She seemed unsure if she was enjoying herself and her reply was completely incoherent sobbing. That just made it better. I was curious how much farther I can go with my Puppy before I'm actually using her against her will for my own pleasure. She loves making me happy so much that she does things I know she doesn't enjoy. But when I think about it, her discomforts drive me wild. My rhythm was desperate because each stroke felt like it would be the final one. I looked down and saw her breasts swaying, keeping pace with me as my cock dug into her pussy. I was so close and I just needed to hear her say it once and I'd be unable to stop myself from cumming. I smiled and licked my lips. Puppy knew what that mean and she screamed, "God, NO! Please don't!"

I slapped her in the face so hard that her head whipped to the left. Then I lunged forward, into her breasts and bit down hard on her right nipple. The noise that came out of her mouth was delicious. She screamed so vehemently as I held onto her nipple and pulled back from her breast, stretching it taunt between my teeth. At the same time, I pressed hard inside her and ground my clit against my cock so hard that it pinched me. That sharp pain set my orgasm into motion and I came so hard that I started to scream as well. The two of us, one screaming in anguish and the other from pleasure with me pinning her writhing body to the floor.

I collapsed on top of her and my cock fell out of her pussy with a wet sound. She pushed me off and immediately curled into a protective ball with her back to me. I chuckled and rolled away. Using the couch, I pushed myself to my feet and stood over her. Puppy was shivering but it was too hot to be cold. I turned my back to her and stepped out of my harness. My cock fell to the floor in a tangle of straps. Then I turned towards her and snapped my fingers. Puppy ignored me and continued to shiver.

"Heel!"

Puppy looked up at me and scrambled to face me on all fours. Her face was wet with tears but she waited patiently. I knelt down and kissed her cheeks.

"You're my good girl." Puppy licked the side of my face and grinned at me. "Yes, you're my good puppy, aren't you?" Puppy nuzzled me and then sat, patiently waiting for me to give her an instruction. Instead, I sat on the couch. She watched me. I patted the chair, "Come up."

Puppy crawled up and into my lap. I petted her head and wiped her face clean with my hand. I giggled, "You smell like my pussy." Puppy nipped my arm and curled against me with a contented sigh. With my puppy wrapped up against me, I watched her close her eyes and smile. Our evening continued on.

Allybear
Allybear
26 Followers